Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,613 members, 7,958,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:58 AM

10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady (55188 Views)

10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady? / Why Do Guys Exhibit This After-sex Character? / Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by a9nyc2020(m): 11:24pm On Feb 01, 2015
Eiyaaa undecided
jackpot:
so, Mike actually wanted to get into my pants the other day? shocked shocked
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by bayocanny: 11:28pm On Feb 01, 2015
braindamage:
grin grin
Bro why u dey look like someone that has brain damage
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by bayocanny: 11:29pm On Feb 01, 2015
Gehs are silent, why? Or u u watching us in HD
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by braindamage(m): 11:29pm On Feb 01, 2015
bayocanny:

Bro why u dey look like someone that has brain damage
Bros...na so we see am o....but wait.. Where I dey look ?
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by Nobody: 11:30pm On Feb 01, 2015
woodcook:

Mmiri mara m, ebe m n'eche obi m..... kiss
ya mache gi ike tongue
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by Nobody: 11:31pm On Feb 01, 2015
danielmichael:

Bby close yur eyes an forget dt post pls
why? lipsrsealed
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by Nobody: 11:35pm On Feb 01, 2015
danielmichael:

Call me 09033920619
U don vex mee
What!! shocked

you go wait it Jesus come grin
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by ireneony(f): 11:45pm On Feb 01, 2015
grin ...number 3 is so true
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by Nobody: 11:49pm On Feb 01, 2015
LIKE XRIOUSLY I DONT KNOW WATS INSIDE D PANT OF A GIRL

XO Y D HYPE ABT ETundecided undecided
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by Nobody: 11:49pm On Feb 01, 2015
chimerase2:
Op dis nt abt exposing guys dis ua write up is abt exposing kids who want to taste de forbidden fruit 4 de first time.
Mature guys dont do any of dos tins listed above, 4 example if i want to invite a certain gal to ma creek i will call and tell u wat u re cuming to dn cus no time i could even be naked waiting 4 her grin
So ma dear is a nice list tho
exactly.
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by jaytee01(m): 11:51pm On Feb 01, 2015
jackpot:
so, Mike actually wanted to get into my pants the other day? shocked shocked
so u get pant now, congrats! grin
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by julietcliff: 11:52pm On Feb 01, 2015
MamuzoADUMS:
exactly.
tosyne2much:
First and foremost, I prostrate and sincerely apologize to all my guys for this write-up cos I know this is an eye opener for the ladies. Guys abeg make una no vex for Tosyne ooooo

Oooowkay, without much ado, let's get to business

These are the characters guys exhibit especially when trying to get laid either with their girlfriends or otherwise. Even if you have outgrown these characters, you must have one point in time exhibited them especially when MEN were BOYS wink

Just sit down, relax and don't be in a hurry to read

10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady

1. He Tries To Hide his manhood
This really sounds funny. When he starts having erection, he tries to grab his pillow and stylishly uses it to block the region of his manhood mainly because he doesn't want to be seen as being desperate. It's just one of those signs

2. Smiling Sheepishly
YES an average is likely to smile sheepishly even when everything seems to be boring. You have both been talking and he has not been smiling and suddenly, he keeps smiling and trying to make fun out of something. That is one of those signs

3. Confusion
Confusion overwhelms him when thinking of how to start. He starts going in and out of the room for no reason. You might think he has something doing outside. * if I hear *

4. He Keeps Checking When The Movie Will end
Hahaha !!!! This is very hilarious. You are watching a movie on his laptop and when he sees that the movie is taking so long, he will start moving the cursor just to check when the movie will end

5. He doesn't want you to watch another movie
When the movie finally ends, joy overwhelms him because his prayers have been answered.. Hahaha !!! But when you try to watch another movie, eeehnnn !! If I hear say he gree, he might quickly shut down his laptop saying he wants to reserve the remaining battery

6. He stops talking
Someone who has been talking and making fun suddenly stops talking. Isn't that funny ? Hahaha.. He knows you are probably going to ask him why he's no more talking

7. Asking unnecessary Questions
When the fan or airconditioner is seriously blowing, this kind of question might pop up, hope you aint feeling heat sha ? **Ooooga we know what you are up to jhoooor **

8. Keeps Focusing on you
Someone that has not been focusing or starting suddenly starts gazing at you to the extent that you keep feeling uncomfortable, it's one of those signs

9. He asks when you are leaving
You have been with him for the past 3 hours and the moment you tell him you would be leaving soon, he starts begging to stay a little longer

10. Flattering You Unnecessarily
He is likely to flatter and praise you just to get what he wants. He will tell you you are the prettiest lady he has ever come across and that you are a wife material. ** if
I hear **

** Guys I sincerely apologize once again ** wink

Writer: tosyne2muchhh !!!!

Source: http://tosyne2much..com/2015/02/10-characters-guys-exhibit-when-trying.html
true talk
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by tmodeltoluene(m): 11:55pm On Feb 01, 2015
The fact that girls know these secrets doesn't change anything .guys r more smarter to device new means that ladies can't even comprehend
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by SavageGarden(m): 11:55pm On Feb 01, 2015
zick19:
One reason why i hate this tosyne of a guy is that he never keep guys secrets, must ladies know all our scopes DICKLESS TRAITOR
He's a bloody bi.tch
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by LewisO: 11:58pm On Feb 01, 2015
tosyn2much I never lay any assault against u, most of your post are pure false and to those ladies they will think it's true, what u are doing which u don't know, u're indirectly damaging men's reputation, and that implies they start taking us for granted, try change that scenario of yours!
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by Nobody: 12:01am On Feb 02, 2015
Cute guy @ tosyne2much
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by sundoj08(m): 12:05am On Feb 02, 2015
PervyByNature:
Ok u're dat dude dat washed outta the Mr.Nl competition and now u think u own the mods?
Was just about to say the same, does he expect em to fight for him or what
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by tosyne2much(m): 12:09am On Feb 02, 2015
LewisO:
tosyn2much I never lay any assault against u, most of your post are pure false and to those ladies they will think it's true, what u are doing which u don't know, u're indirectly damaging men's reputation, and that implies they start taking us for granted, try change that scenario of yours!
Thank you Mr LewisO

The threads you refer to as being false posts are always being moved to FP. More so, most of my untrue posts are always being stolen frm my blog everyday.. I was so shocked to see naijaloaded steal my thread and edited my name out... Hahaha grin

Bro you gat no point jhor... It's not a must I create a thread that would put a smile on your face.. So Keep on hating bro

1 Like

Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by bighead1(m): 12:27am On Feb 02, 2015
@op what's wrong with you now
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by Nobody: 12:30am On Feb 02, 2015
PervyByNature:
OP, when u become matured enuf, u'll find out how childish the things u post on this forum are.

lets see urs to knw hw grown up u are........
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by tosyne2much(m): 12:32am On Feb 02, 2015
bighead1:
@op what's wrong with you now
bros no vex jawe
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by butanep(m): 12:33am On Feb 02, 2015
Getting under the ladies pants or getting inside the ladies pants or getting into the ladies pants... Some ladies even want you to get to the bottom of their pants. They come as fit they don't want anything but deeply inside their mind, they want the pants to be let loss.

For a matured lady when we don aligned matter to come to my house, she support know watin dae sup now... abi I call you come look my face... Na those small small girls they do leave me, leave me... the matured ones know the koko.

But to be sincere, getting under or bottom of a ladies pants this day is very easy. Everything na power of the toungue...
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by Mubbyleey(m): 12:34am On Feb 02, 2015
zick19:
One reason why i hate this tosyne of a guy is that he never keep guys secrets, must ladies know all our scopes DICKLESS TRAITOR
Lol... THe gUy iS A DiCk hEaD...
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by bayocanny: 12:35am On Feb 02, 2015
Holudamsel:

Cute guy @ tosyne2much
Mumu u don fall in love abi, I pity u sha cus if tosyn grab the apple wey dey between your leg chai!!! U go fear
In order news, he's a married man
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by bayocanny: 12:39am On Feb 02, 2015
AyokunleRuth:

What!! shocked

you go wait it Jesus come grin
u dey form for NL be dat abi, na later we go hear say the guy don bleep u lke seven time, u better holla him make u stop dey form like a candle

1 Like

Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by LewisO: 12:40am On Feb 02, 2015
tosyne2much:
Thank you Mr LewisO

The threads you refer to as being false posts are always being moved to FP. More so, most of my untrue posts are always being stolen frm my blog everyday.. I was so shocked to see naijaloaded steal my thread and edited my name out... Hahaha grin

Bro you gat no point jhor... It's not a must I create a thread that would put a smile on your face.. So Keep on hating bro

Hahaha u grin So no point of changing right? ok. adhered, if u typed that, but remember.
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by emmykk(m): 12:42am On Feb 02, 2015
The dude who wrote this is 17yrs below.what he wrote didnt connect.and his like liked the post.

no wonder the likes of Pa buhari keep popping because the younger generation sucks.

@op Quit nairaland start visiting entreprenuer.com,forbes.com etc.

1 Like

Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by tosyne2much(m): 12:44am On Feb 02, 2015
LewisO:

Hahaha u grin So no point of changing right? ok. adhered, if u typed that, but remember.
My word of advice

Those who do things make mistakes but never make the greatest mistakes of those doing nothing order than to criticize and find fault in the work of others
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by Afroconnect: 12:45am On Feb 02, 2015
Op na small boys and teens dey do all this ones,if you are alone in the room with a girl,you will know a lady that likes u-hence u just go straight to the point...na kids see pu_ssy as big deal.
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by Nobody: 12:46am On Feb 02, 2015
The moment I saw this topic, I know this must be coming from tosyne - half much tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. / Slim Lady Carries A Curvy Lady Up With Ease / Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.