Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady (54799 Views)

10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady? / Why Do Guys Exhibit This After-sex Character? / Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by tosyne2much(m): 12:48am On Feb 02, 2015
emmykk:
The dude who wrote this is 17yrs below.what he wrote didnt connect.and his like liked the post.

no wonder the likes of Pa buhari keep popping because the younger generation sucks.

@op Quit nairaland start visiting entreprenuer.com,forbes.com etc.
Dumb headed niqqa.. You that have been visiting entreprenuer and forbes, which of the latest Range Rover are you able to afford ?

1 Like

Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by Nobody: 12:49am On Feb 02, 2015
bayocanny:

u dey form for NL be dat abi, na later we go hear say the guy don bleep u lke seven time, u better holla him make u stop dey form like a candle
when you are done babbling then you carry your empty cranium out of this thread for the following reasons:
1 you ve added no tangible contributions here.

2 you are a raging bull dog because some of your unreasonable acts are leaked

3 the conversation does not include your moniker

4 I don't wait my precious word on low lives like u

giving u a benefit of doubt, I will say save your disintegrated integrity, don't quote me and humbly walk out

my piece
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by LewisO: 12:56am On Feb 02, 2015
tosyne2much:
My word of advice

Those who do things make mistakes but never make the greatest mistakes of those doing nothing order than to criticize and find fault in the work of others

Ok adhered with u, i have no p with u bro, if others does. Just lay my own astute!
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by bayocanny: 1:12am On Feb 02, 2015
AyokunleRuth:

when you are done babbling then you carry your empty cranium out of this thread for the following reasons:

giving u a benefit of doubt, I will say save your disintegrated integrity, don't quote me and humbly walk out

my piece
I know say you carry nairaland for head as if na your family problem
Chai!! The thing pain am, u beta holla him lol

2 Likes

Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by emmykk(m): 1:18am On Feb 02, 2015
tosyne2much:
Dumb headed niqqa.. You that have been visiting entreprenuer and forbes, which of the latest Range Rover are you able to afford ?
you see yourself,go and read good stuff,leave women pants and bra alone.while would some1 use precious time to write something that can benefit or educate any1.

Even what you are trying to say it not connecting.
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by Nobody: 1:24am On Feb 02, 2015
bayocanny:

I know say you carry nairaland for head as if na your family problem
Chai!! The thing pain am, u beta holla him lol
let me correct this impression. I no carry Nl for head but I carry reputation, self esteem,self worth and dignity for head but since you have little knowledge about these things I will let it go.

quote me again and I will end this in a way you wouldn't like.

ave gat no time for poo

1 Like

Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by tosyne2much(m): 1:34am On Feb 02, 2015
emmykk:
you see yourself,go and read good stuff,leave women pants and bra alone.while would some1 use precious time to write something that can benefit or educate any1.

Even what you are trying to say it not connecting.

If you like run ya mouth from now till eternity, I will neva stop what I know how to do best. I am versatile and can write what you can never think of.. Try and go through my previously created threads and you would see that I have written many threads in education, religion and fashion section, etc.

What you refer to as rubbish has been selling and has boosted the my popularity and that of my blog, to the extent that I now have people wanting to advertise on my blog and pay me a little cash, it starts from there brother so your hating will change nothing.

It's not a must you post educational stuff b4 you can make something out of nothing, just do that thing that works 4u even if people see it as poo. This thread you refer to as rubbish is considered FP worthy by super moderators and have generated many views for them and also on my blog. In as much as naijaloaded and it likes can steal my thread and edit my name out, then it really means I should fasten my seat belt and never allow people take praises for my handwork

This night, about 3 persons have asked for my permission to copy and paste the same thread. More so, I have got offers of paid writer so dey dia make you dey expect say make I create educational stuffs just because you want me to display maturity on the forum ?.

I'm known for writing controversial and naughty stuffs and it's really working 4me
. The same people who condemn my threads are the same people that will copy and paste it on their blog. Isn't that funny ? Na u sabi ooooo my guy

My advice,
If you are doing something that's working for you and haters refer to it as rubbish, just keep on doing effortlessly

Peace out cool

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by bettes(f): 2:06am On Feb 02, 2015
emmykk:
The dude who wrote this is 17yrs below.what he wrote didnt connect.and his like liked the post.

no wonder the likes of Pa buhari keep popping because the younger generation sucks.

@op Quit nairaland start visiting entreprenuer.com,forbes.com etc.
I totally agree,very childish post

2 Likes

Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by Nobody: 2:06am On Feb 02, 2015
AyokunleRuth:

my piece
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by Nobody: 2:13am On Feb 02, 2015
AyokunleRuth:

let me correct this impression. I no carry Nl for head but I carry reputation, self esteem,self worth and dignity for head but since you have little knowledge about these things I will let it go.

quote me again and I will end this in a way you wouldn't like.

ave gat no time for poo
chai grin u harsh pass Margret Thatcher ooo grin.Hope say u no dey beat your boyfriend when he offend u ooo grin
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by megafield(m): 2:19am On Feb 02, 2015
Guy, u don dive rock. U are on ur own! Av u considered wot babes desperately do if they want to a guy to lay them?
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by tosyne2much(m): 2:24am On Feb 02, 2015
megafield:
Guy, u don dive rock. U are on ur own! Av u considered wot babes desperately do if they want to a guy to lay them?
na you go create that thread oooo no be me grin
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by bettes(f): 2:26am On Feb 02, 2015
The op should replace the "young guys" with "teenagers". Op what's with the gbagaun "aint you feeling heat"
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by Nobody: 2:26am On Feb 02, 2015
lefulefu:

chai grin u harsh pass Margret Thatcher ooo grin.Hope say u no dey beat your boyfriend when he offend u ooo grin
am not harsh joor grin

actually I don't fight cos when I do I fight hard

am a nice girl until am pissed off cheesy
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by skywalker888(f): 2:35am On Feb 02, 2015
emmykk & bettes

If this post looks childish to you then, it shows you and your fellow dumb disciples bad-mouthing this write-up are really dumb and lack comprehension skills.. Most of what he stated there are pure facts common amongst young dudes.. What does the title of the post says ? Characters Many Young Dudes Exhibit........, pls was it stated that matured men exhibit those characters ? He said "YOUNG DUDES"

My dear you lack comprehension skill and I wonder if this Is the same way you misinterprete questions during exam

Don't just quote me cos I won't reply you

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by nwonufestus(m): 2:44am On Feb 02, 2015
tosny ur yash nid hot 24 rashes of cane 4 dis.lol u jst sell my trick
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by MadCow1: 2:44am On Feb 02, 2015
tosyne2much:
First and foremost, I prostrate and sincerely apologize to all my guys for this write-up cos I know this is an eye opener for the ladies. Guys abeg make una no vex for Tosyne ooooo

Oooowkay, without much ado, let's get to business

These are the characters guys exhibit especially when trying to get laid either with their girlfriends or otherwise. Even if you have outgrown these characters, you must have one point in time exhibited them especially when MEN were BOYS wink

Just sit down, relax and don't be in a hurry to read

10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady

1. He Tries To Hide his manhood
This really sounds funny. When he starts having erection, he tries to grab his pillow and stylishly uses it to block the region of his manhood mainly because he doesn't want to be seen as being desperate. It's just one of those signs

2. Smiling Sheepishly
YES an average is likely to smile sheepishly even when everything seems to be boring. You have both been talking and he has not been smiling and suddenly, he keeps smiling and trying to make fun out of something. That is one of those signs

3. Confusion
Confusion overwhelms him when thinking of how to start. He starts going in and out of the room for no reason. You might think he has something doing outside. * if I hear *

4. He Keeps Checking When The Movie Will end
Hahaha !!!! This is very hilarious. You are watching a movie on his laptop and when he sees that the movie is taking so long, he will start moving the cursor just to check when the movie will end

5. He doesn't want you to watch another movie
When the movie finally ends, joy overwhelms him because his prayers have been answered.. Hahaha !!! But when you try to watch another movie, eeehnnn !! If I hear say he gree, he might quickly shut down his laptop saying he wants to reserve the remaining battery

6. He stops talking
Someone who has been talking and making fun suddenly stops talking. Isn't that funny ? Hahaha.. He knows you are probably going to ask him why he's no more talking

7. Asking unnecessary Questions
When the fan or airconditioner is seriously blowing, this kind of question might pop up, hope you aint feeling heat sha ? **Ooooga we know what you are up to jhoooor **

8. Keeps Focusing on you
Someone that has not been focusing or starting suddenly starts gazing at you to the extent that you keep feeling uncomfortable, it's one of those signs

9. He asks when you are leaving
You have been with him for the past 3 hours and the moment you tell him you would be leaving soon, he starts begging to stay a little longer

10. Flattering You Unnecessarily
He is likely to flatter and praise you just to get what he wants. He will tell you you are the prettiest lady he has ever come across and that you are a wife material. ** if
I hear **

** Guys I sincerely apologize once again ** wink

Writer: tosyne2muchhh !!!!

Source: http://tosyne2much..com/2015/02/10-characters-guys-exhibit-when-trying.html

The OP is a Virgin...

Tosin why is it that you keep writing about things you think you know about rather than the things you actually know about?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by tosyne2much(m): 2:54am On Feb 02, 2015
MadCow1:

The OP is a Virgin...

Tosin why is it that you keep writing about things you think you know about rather than the things you actually know about?
tell me say u no exhibit any of those characters when men were boys

Hahahahahaha virgin ko, virgin ni tongue

So for your mind, I neva bleep b4 abi ? Lwkmd wink
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by danielmichael(m): 3:04am On Feb 02, 2015
Nneka123:
why? lipsrsealed
Cos I like yu
Call it if ya interested
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by Nobody: 5:22am On Feb 02, 2015
Akpetek:
gatesHR recommended u 4a job interview with
Divine Trust
by 9:00am
Mon2/2/15.
@95,ikorodu exp road,fadeyi bustp,fadeyi,Lagos
by the new bridge by Oando

pls i jst received dis message now and i dn't know how
genuine it is.....

Help pls.
Its GNLD

But u can stil attend if u av tp to waste

1 Like

Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by helphelp: 5:24am On Feb 02, 2015
jackpot:
so, Mike actually wanted to get into my pants the other day? shocked shocked

See as you talk am like say Mike no succeed.

Women sha

1 Like

Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by MadCow1: 5:25am On Feb 02, 2015
tosyne2much:
tell me say u no exhibit any of those characters when men were boys

Hahahahahaha virgin ko, virgin ni tongue

So for your mind, I neva bleep b4 abi ? Lwkmd wink

Chai... So you don learn bad thing?

shocked

I no do any of those things o... I still be virgin sef. grin
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by Akpetek: 5:30am On Feb 02, 2015
Simkreative:
Its GNLD

But u can stil attend if u av tp to waste

Many tanks....
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by korexdodo(m): 5:48am On Feb 02, 2015
jackpot:
so, Mike actually wanted to get into my pants the other day? shocked shocked

U sure say u dey wear pant?
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by KingBish(f): 6:06am On Feb 02, 2015
PervyByNature:
OP, when u become matured enuf, u'll find out how childish the things u post on this forum are.

LIKE!! All I've been saying!
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by Misogynist2014(m): 6:08am On Feb 02, 2015
PervyByNature:
OP, when u become matured enuf, u'll find out how childish the things u post on this forum are.
Well written.
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by newcreatio(m): 6:26am On Feb 02, 2015
None of these 10 points is it. It is too far from the general reality. I have the real 10 points.
1. He invites you to his house.
2. He makes you feel comfortable. Buys you drink, transfers you data, loads your phone with credit when he went to buy his own, etc.
3. He increases the volume of the song or movie.
4. His second phone is nowhere around, its already somewhere working. If it is one phone he has you won't find it for a while till later later.
5. He puts the fan or AC at the highest.
6. He begins to act naughty and funny and naughtier.
7. He narrates how a girl broke his heart in his last relationship.
8. When neighbours knocked on the door he refused to answer, tells you they like to disturb too much, that you shouldnt worry he knows what they want.
9. If his phone is not mysteriously missing for a while he starts meddling with it, he is putting his phone in silence.
10. He admits that he loves you very much and flatters you with attention, smiles, his eyes, till he lands the first kiss.

This is the real 10 points.

1 Like

Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by Mosb(m): 6:29am On Feb 02, 2015
zick19:
One reason why i hate this tosyne of a guy is that he never keep guys secrets, must ladies know all our scopes DICKLESS TRAITOR
. tosyne ure dull. certain things shldnt be posted online. and even at that you're wrong.
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by OkwuruOKARISIA(m): 6:41am On Feb 02, 2015
newcreatio:
None of these 10 points is it. It is too far from the general reality. I have the real 10 points.
1. He invites you to his house.
2. He makes you feel comfortable. Buys you drink, transfers you data, loads your phone with credit when he went to buy his own, etc.
3. He increases the volume of the song or movie.
4. His second phone is nowhere around, its already somewhere working. If it is one phone he has you won't find it for a while till later later.
5. He puts the fan or AC at the highest.
6. He begins to act naughty and funny and naughtier.
7. He narrates how a girl broke his heart in his last relationship.
8. When neighbours knocked on the door he refused to answer, tells you they like to disturb too much, that you shouldnt worry he knows what they want.
9. If his phone is not mysteriously missing for a while he starts meddling with it, he is putting his phone in silence.
10. He admits that he loves you very much and flatters you with attention, smiles, his eyes, till he lands the first kiss.

This is the real 10 points.
......na tru?
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by Sike(m): 6:47am On Feb 02, 2015
Nonsense!
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by turigee: 6:57am On Feb 02, 2015
Nice one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Unhappy Bride & Groom: Can This Marriage Last More Than A Year? (Video) / When He Tries To Dump You Before Valentine's Day (Hilarious Photo) / Guy Dating Lord's Chosen Lady While Still Masturbating Tells His Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.