Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,532 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. (40919 Views)

Sagamite Officially Declares Buhari 2015 Presidential Elections Winner! / Nigerians React To Obama’s Speech On Nigerian Elections / Nigerian Elections: What If Buhari Wins? By Max Siollun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by mubarakopeyemi(m): 5:42pm On Apr 10, 2015
KingSango:

Well the 5 pointed star is the pentagram which is a symbol used in Necromancy. The Crescent is the moon phase just after the new moon. What they mean together may be anything related to witchcraft and sorcery. There are only a few reasons men kept track of the moon phases, for crops, time and sorcery. Which Islam has nothing to do with farming, and nothing to do with Astronomy which is time keeping, and everything to do with religion. So you take your pick. I suggest you research first maybe start here:http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread819855/pg1

All I see; Illusions and and well doctored assumptions..... I won't need to quote for you in the Quran which islam is based on, numerous places where farming is pointed at and Worshiping Allah through 5 Solats are mentioned (Religion).

The word "Islam" itself connotes; "Religion" of peace

Islam is a religion of God itself, laid down by Allah to mankind, so that mankind can get closer to him and make heaven. why would an individual say islam has nothing to do with religion? That's very vacuous and inept, it is something visible to the eye and edible to the deaf. Mecca and Medina is a place for you to visit.
It is a matter of what you want to believe. You chose to believe the False and ever Mendacious theory. Well I can't change that.
To you be what you believe, to me be mine.
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by mubarakopeyemi(m): 6:07pm On Apr 10, 2015
sukkot:
now symbols are used by secret societies and the elites of civilizations to hide information from the plebeians and to convey information to those with the eye to see. there is symbolism everywhere. my question to you is what does the symbolism of islam mean ? the crescent moon and the five pointed star.

I already know where you're driving at.
I don't know what it means.
Islam, is based on two things
1- The holy Quran (Book of Allah)
2- The Hadith (Prophetic scriptures)
Islam is solely dependent on these two things.
Our holy Prophet muhammed S.A.W taught us nothing about symbolism in islam or any particular symbol serving as a symbol or indicator of islam other than the Holy Quran (revelation from Allah himself) and Hadith (the words and teaching of the prophet himself)
The 5 star and moon crescent which you're making reference to emanated in the modern day society and is not anyway directed to islam and what Allah has laid down as islam.

If the prophet neither said this star and moon symbolizes islamity and the Quran nor Said it too? So where emanated the idea of moon and star?
The symbols that can legitimately symbolize islam
Is the Quran, the word Allah in its arabic form and the word Muhammed in its Arabic form.

The crescent and moon as I have little idea of, does not symbolize islam truly. I have told u what symbolizes islam better, believe me or not.

Islam is the religion of Allah (God) he has perfected the religion from inception.

This day those who disbelieve have despaired of [defeating] your religion; so fear
them not, but fear Me. This day I have perfected for you your religion and completed My favor upon you and have approved for you Islam as religion. But whoever is forced by severe hunger with no inclination to sin - then indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful - Quran 5 v 3
Islam has been pure from inception and no doctored or simulated assumption can stain the purity of Islam.
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by Craigston: 7:39pm On Apr 10, 2015
sukkot:
very accurate information bros. except the bolded. We are already living the bolded era now. thats what all this craziness we are living in is about. what will happen now is the sanitizers ( the elect ) will be ressurected spiritually to come and put an end to all the rubbish and to usher in a new golden age of righteousness. all evil will get their repercussion during this period while the last will be the first and the first will be the last. a new dawn. the world has already gone full length into sin. its what we are living now
Well, if you believe the world is now fully in sin, let's see till 2017 if Jesus tarry, and let's see the rest of the days. It'll get worse. Yes, there will be a resurrected passion for God, and also an intense battle against God such that if those days are not shortened, even the very elect could be deceived. I'm just stating an opinion, but I'm open to anything accurate. The point is, we just have to take the word to the world. Paul advised us to avoid pointless argument--they'll only make us sin. So, forget the trolls on this thread.

1 Like

Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by KingSango(m): 8:37pm On Apr 10, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

All I see; Illusions and and well doctored assumptions..... I won't need to quote for you in the Quran which islam is based on, numerous places where farming is pointed at and Worshiping Allah through 5 Solats are mentioned (Religion).

The word "Islam" itself connotes; "Religion" of peace

Islam is a religion of God itself, laid down by Allah to mankind, so that mankind can get closer to him and make heaven. why would an individual say islam has nothing to do with religion? That's very vacuous and inept, it is something visible to the eye and edible to the deaf. Mecca and Medina is a place for you to visit.
It is a matter of what you want to believe. You chose to believe the False and ever Mendacious theory. Well I can't change that.
To you be what you believe, to me be mine.

Now I never said that Islam was not a proclaimed religion. I've been a Muslim before myself but when I came across the true history of Islam's birth I came across the myths of Mecca and Medina and the previous use of the name Allah.

What you are doing is getting emotional and just declaring I'm offending you which isn't the case. I'm talking the symbol of the star and moon has nothing to do with farming and Astrology timekeeping. The 5 pointed star is based in necromancy and the moon is too. That's my point.

Now take it or leave it. I'm done. Unless you have something of substance to add besides emotional dribble. Sango.

3 Likes

Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by mubarakopeyemi(m): 9:51pm On Apr 10, 2015
KingSango:

Now I never said that Islam was not a proclaimed religion. I've been a Muslim before myself but when I came across the true history of Islam's birth I came across the myths of Mecca and Medina and the previous use of the name Allah.

What you are doing is getting emotional and just declaring I'm offending you which isn't the case. I'm talking the symbol of the star and moon has nothing to do with farming and Astrology timekeeping. The 5 pointed star is based in necromancy and the moon is too. That's my point.

Now take it or leave it. I'm done. Unless you have something of substance to add besides emotional dribble. Sango.

No extra Salt, everyone have their points to make and I've made mine
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by KingSango(m): 9:59pm On Apr 10, 2015
sukkot:
you made many strong historical points. your grasp of history is strong. however the part where you say we need to return to our ancient babylonian voodoo practices is why we are currently and why we were destroyed in the first place. all those voodoo customs were picked up along the way from our journeys through ancient babylon and egypt. those are the reasons why empires fall. when they deviate from the power of the creator and start worshipping wood and carvings and stones etc etc.

Are you really promoting this nonsense? Based upon what historical account? Vodou came from Benin not Egypt. I like to see you connect the dots of Benin or Dahomey beliefs to Babylon or even any Benin or Togo people to Ancient Babylon. And do you realize that West Africa is where human beings first started? Babylon is far from West Africa, my friend. Very far indeed. Sango.
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by mubarakopeyemi(m): 11:05pm On Apr 10, 2015
KingSango:

Are you really promoting this nonsense? Based upon what historical account? Vodou came from Benin not Egypt. I like to see you connect the dots of Benin or Dahomey beliefs to Babylon or even any Benin or Togo people to Ancient Babylon. And do you realize that West Africa is where human beings first started? Babylon is far from West Africa, my friend. Very far indeed. Sango.

Hahaha Wonders shall never end
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by KingSango(m): 12:55am On Apr 11, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:
[/b]

Hahaha Wonders shall never end

I can provide proof and documentations but you've have yet to provide anything other than emotional objections. If you're just posting having fun and jest then I can see no point of you and I engaging. Love, Sango.
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 3:36am On Apr 11, 2015
KingSango:

Well the 5 pointed star is the pentagram which is a symbol used in Necromancy. The Crescent is the moon phase just after the new moon. What they mean together may be anything related to witchcraft and sorcery. There are only a few reasons men kept track of the moon phases, for crops, time and sorcery. Which Islam has nothing to do with farming, and nothing to do with Astronomy which is time keeping, and everything to do with religion. So you take your pick. I suggest you research first maybe start here:http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread819855/pg1
i know all about that. i was just wondering who decided to associate the symbol with islam ? why did the person do that and what purpose was he trying to achieve when he did it ? i will go one step further and tell you the five point star represents sirius the dog star in canis major. it is often associated with satanic purposes. in ancient egypt it was called anubis the dog star

1 Like

Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by biafranqueen: 3:39am On Apr 11, 2015
sukkot:
now there is a magazine called THE ECONOMIST. in it the world controllers aka the illuminated ones, the Rotschilds and Rockefellers and Gettys and Duponts, who control all the worlds economies and central banks and money supplies and exchange rates decide what moves they are going to make for a new year for the whole year. they put all the moves they will make in symbolic and cryptic pictures. now all the moves they would make for 2015 have been laid out on the january 2015 cover and this is why they sent john kerry to come see buhari. now let me give you a clue as to read the picture symbols. any leaders who will feature prominently in their agenda will be in the front two rows. any leader who they want to get rid off will be towards the back with their heads cut off. all you will see is their head. their bodies would have been cut off. and GEJ is one of those with his body cut off and he is in the back meaning he has been axed out of their agenda.

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/cc4sezsvf66umnkdaufr1k0eggn7k85u1332928[/img]
Intresting

1 Like

Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 3:40am On Apr 11, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

I already know where you're driving at.
I don't know what it means.
Islam, is based on two things
1- The holy Quran (Book of Allah)
2- The Hadith (Prophetic scriptures)
Islam is solely dependent on these two things.
Our holy Prophet muhammed S.A.W taught us nothing about symbolism in islam or any particular symbol serving as a symbol or indicator of islam other than the Holy Quran (revelation from Allah himself) and Hadith (the words and teaching of the prophet himself)
The 5 star and moon crescent which you're making reference to emanated in the modern day society and is not anyway directed to islam and what Allah has laid down as islam.

If the prophet neither said this star and moon symbolizes islamity and the Quran nor Said it too? So where emanated the idea of moon and star?
The symbols that can legitimately symbolize islam
Is the Quran, the word Allah in its arabic form and the word Muhammed in its Arabic form.

The crescent and moon as I have little idea of, does not symbolize islam truly. I have told u what symbolizes islam better, believe me or not.

Islam is the religion of Allah (God) he has perfected the religion from inception.

This day those who disbelieve have despaired of [defeating] your religion; so fear
them not, but fear Me. This day I have perfected for you your religion and completed My favor upon you and have approved for you Islam as religion. But whoever is forced by severe hunger with no inclination to sin - then indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful - Quran 5 v 3
Islam has been pure from inception and no doctored or simulated assumption can stain the purity of Islam.
i totally believe you brother. i think the symbol was created much later after the religion. i always just wondered why the person picked that symbol

1 Like

Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 3:48am On Apr 11, 2015
Craigston:

Well, if you believe the world is now fully in sin, let's see till 2017 if Jesus tarry, and let's see the rest of the days. It'll get worse. Yes, there will be a resurrected passion for God, and also an intense battle against God such that [I]if those days are not shortened, even the very elect could be deceived[/i]. I'm just stating an opinion, but I'm open to anything accurate. The point is, we just have to take the word to the world. Paul advised us to avoid pointless argument--they'll only make us sin. So, forget the trolls on this thread.
my brother we are on the same page. your intellect is refreshing. we see eye to eye. however i dont think we need to wait till 2017. we are currently in the middle of the four blood moons which all fall on the LORDS holy days of passover and sukkot. the third blood moon was a few days ago and the last one will be september 28, telling you what ? 2015 is the year of shemittah. the year of the release of the saints from the valley of dry bones. the release of the saints from the valley of shadow of death.

3 Likes

Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 3:52am On Apr 11, 2015
KingSango:

come on bro, before benin or togo or dahomey there was ancient egypt and ancient babylon. in fact the mass movement of negros into the interiors of africa did not pick up steam until after negros where kicked out of the middle east by the roman generals titus and vaspaisian at 70 AD. it is when we were displaced from the middle-east region that we moved to west africa and then empires like dahomey and benin etc started thriving after that period. prior to all that age, almost everyone in the world lived around that fertile crescent of the middle east and nile valley and asia. so all those voodoo customs are babylonian and egypt and was brought down with us when we left ancient babylon ( called iraq today ) and ancient egypt and moved into the interiors of africa. in fact all those names benin and dahomey were created after they moved to the interiors of africa. during the ancient egyptian and babylonian empire there was no name called togo or dahomey or benin.

2 Likes

Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 6:42am On Apr 11, 2015
biafranqueen:
Intresting
indeed mademoiselle. indeed
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by JAkpayen(m): 8:48am On Apr 11, 2015
@sukkot did you study mundane astrology? What is your view on the financial world. If truly American is trampled upon, then I see naira becoming a junk.
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by mubarakopeyemi(m): 9:35am On Apr 11, 2015
KingSango:

I can provide proof and documentations but you've have yet to provide anything other than emotional objections. If you're just posting having fun and jest then I can see no point of you and I engaging. Love, Sango.
FYI, all I've said are not just emotional objections, they are perfectly accurate, correct and documented. Why not make a research of yourself to prove me wrong on this things.
I HAVE MORE THAN ENOUGH EVIDENCE AND PROOFS Bro, you don't even need to sweat much google will do!
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 11:42am On Apr 11, 2015
JAkpayen:
@sukkot did you study mundane astrology? What is your view on the financial world. If truly American is trampled upon, then I see naira becoming a junk.
hey my bros trust your weekend is fine. did i study mundane astrology ? no i did not. my view of the financial world ? its all artificial as directed and coordinated by the west ( cuz they just print their money out of thin air and is not backed by anything and as such they are cheating the rest of the world which they could get away with when they were the only superpower but now china and russia have emerged and dont agree with america just printing unbacked money anyhow and recklessly ) so it is falling. however they dont want a hard crash so they are slowly easing it to where the new economic controllers would be china. and under the tutelage and auspices of russia and china a new system of non-exploitation will emerge. and under this system africa will boom and bloom. the dollar will be scrapped. as regards the naira, if they decide to keep that currency, it will become a major force in world economics under buhari. a money to be reckoned with and on par with the global powers
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by mubarakopeyemi(m): 1:17pm On Apr 11, 2015
sukkot:
i totally believe you brother. i think the symbol was created much later after the religion. i always just wondered why the person picked that symbol

We don't know why
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by mubarakopeyemi(m): 1:18pm On Apr 11, 2015
sukkot:
hey my bros trust your weekend is fine. did i study mundane astrology ? no i did not. my view of the financial world ? its all artificial as directed and coordinated by the west ( cuz they just print their money out of thin air and is not backed by anything and as such they are cheating the rest of the world which they could get away with when they were the only superpower but now china and russia have emerged and dont agree with america just printing unbacked money anyhow and recklessly ) so it is falling. however they dont want a hard crash so they are slowly easing it to where the new economic controllers would be china. and under the tutelage and auspices of russia and china a new system of non-exploitation will emerge. and under this system africa will boom and bloom. the dollar will be scrapped. as regards the naira, if they decide to keep that currency, it will become a major force in world economics under buhari. a money to be reckoned with and on par with the global powers

Pls sukkot I want you to answer the follow questions
1- Do you think Russia can subdue the US when they come edge to edge? In terms of military tussle
2- Can the Naira ever get to a level of at least N100 - $1
3- Do you see a better Nigeria under Buhari
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 1:28pm On Apr 11, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

Do you think Russia can subdue the US when they come edge to edge?
[b]they will not come face to face as in like they are enemies. the people who control the world want to take america down because it is no longer a viable corporation. all the american companies have been shipped to china because it is cheaper to produce in china. so we have about 150 million people in america on some kind of entitlement program or the other and it is costing the elites billions of dollars everyday. so the only solution is to enslave americans and put them in servitude. like they did with black americans 200 years ago. slavery is coming back. so russia is the force they would use to carry this out. so back to your question - technically it is not a head on war between russia and america. its a takeover. russia and china is taking over. and the american elites is behind it. basically its a ploy by the elites to enslave 300 million americans. and the army to use for that has to be a foreign army. and with that i shall keep my mouth shut before i leak anymore world secrets lmao. enough secrets leaked. now wait and watch it all come to play [/b] grin grin

and yes nigeria and the naira will be better under buhari

1 Like

Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 1:44pm On Apr 11, 2015
the world is a stage. believe half of what you see and half of what you hear. behind the scenes its one big o-rgy of powerful people moving chess pieces, together. all wars are concocted. no countries in modern times has ever gone to war because they are genuinely angry at each other. it does not happen like that. there is them ( the elites ) and then there is us ( the serfs ). they concoct their wars and we the serfs kill each other and dont know why we are killing each other.

5 Likes

Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by JAkpayen(m): 2:22pm On Apr 11, 2015
Are you saying naira will be better in terms of 1:1 or 1:300? I will rather prefer the latter. If the agenda is for the former, then be sure that these higher-ups are prepared to destroy our economy under GMB. I know American elites can betray their country. It happened in 9-11 terrorist attack
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by mubarakopeyemi(m): 3:01pm On Apr 11, 2015
sukkot:
[b]they will not come face to face as in like they are enemies. the people who control the world want to take america down because it is no longer a viable corporation. all the american companies have been shipped to china because it is cheaper to produce in china. so we have about 150 million people in america on some kind of entitlement program or the other and it is costing the elites billions of dollars everyday. so the only solution is to enslave americans and put them in servitude. like they did with black americans 200 years ago. slavery is coming back. so russia is the force they would use to carry this out. so back to your question - technically it is not a head on war between russia and america. its a takeover. russia and china is taking over. and the american elites is behind it. basically its a ploy by the elites to enslave 300 million americans. and the army to use for that has to be a foreign army. and with that i shall keep my mouth shut before i leak anymore world secrets lmao. enough secrets leaked. now wait and watch it all come to play [/b] grin grin

and yes nigeria and the naira will be better under buhari

But you once said "Russia will attack US this year" what form will this attack be? Economic, Political or Millitary?
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 3:13pm On Apr 11, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

But you one said "Russia will attack US this year" what form will this attack be? Economic, Political or Millitary?
[b]my bros try to read between the lines now lol tis not everything that has to be laid out. if i bring armed robbers to attack my house so i can collect the insurance money. it is an attack but it is not like me and the armed robbers had beef. they working for me. but it is still an attack. like i said, it is 2015 and first world countries will not attack each other genuinely because it can lead to the end of humanity because they both have nukes. if two first world countries have genuine beef and go to war, it will be the end of humanity as you know it. they have the arsenal to end humanity. and they both know it. so first world countries will never go to war. however they can pretend that they are going to war. gerrit ? you have to remember, the elites own the countries. everybody else is just living in it. and they may have different reasons to want a pretend war. one of which is population reduction, stimulating the military industrial complex, stimulating the economy, reducing the peoples rights etc etc. but ultimately ? God is the one running the show[/b]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by mubarakopeyemi(m): 3:23pm On Apr 11, 2015
sukkot:
[b]my bros try to read between the lines now lol tis not everything that has to be laid out. if i bring armed robbers to attack my house so i can collect the insurance money. it is an attack but it is not like me and the armed robbers had beef. they working for me. but it is still an attack. like i said, it is 2015 and first world countries will not attack each other genuinely because it can lead to the end of humanity because they both have nukes. if two first world countries have genuine beef and go to war, it will be the end of humanity as you know it. they have the arsenal to end humanity. and they both know it. so first world countries will never go to war. however they can pretend that they are going to war. gerrit ? you have to remember, the elites own the countries. everybody else is just living in it. and they may have different reasons to want a pretend war. one of which is population reduction, stimulating the military industrial complex, stimulating the economy, reducing the peoples rights etc etc. but ultimately ? God is the one running the show[/b]

Hmmmmmm. Nice explanation
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 3:40pm On Apr 11, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

Hmmmmmm. Nice explanation
[b]another analogy. you own a 12 apartment complex in ikeja. all 12 units are occupied and each unit has 5 people in it. meaning you have 60 people in ALL the units. The rent you get from the units is not sustaining the maintenance of the units because the tenants cause more damage and wear and tear than their rents combined. now if you have a devious demonic mind you are thinking, how can i get these 60 people to work for me for free. with 60 people working for me for free i can make 100 thousand dollars a month. so you sit down and start plotting. now you are the landlord of the house and they all know you so you cant be the person to come attack them and put them under servitude to you. you have to be very evil to do that. so you know one very strong evil man who no send who can do it. so you have late night meetings with him about how to go about it. then he comes with his area boys and attacks your house and puts all 60 people in chains and then he has them working for him, but in actuality you are the one who orchestrated it all. you the owner of the house. WELCOME TO THE WORLD STAGE WHERE WHAT YOU SEE IS NOT WHAT IT APPEARS TO BE.. now an innocent wide eyed deaf dumb and blind person will see it and say wowwwwww russia is attacking the usa this is crazy - who is going to win ... but you dont know it is all orchestrated behind the scenes and the clueless soldiers really think they are fighting for some real cause. but like i said, ultimately the ultimate person controlling the puppets is God. its judgement on people. the LORD is a man of war and wars are judgement on people so the LORD uses the elites to orchestrate all these wars to bring mass judgements. [/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by mubarakopeyemi(m): 4:40pm On Apr 11, 2015
sukkot:
[b]another analogy. you own a 12 apartment complex in ikeja. all 12 units are occupied and each unit has 5 people in it. meaning you have 60 people in ALL the units. The rent you get from the units is not sustaining the maintenance of the units because the tenants cause more damage and wear and tear than their rents combined. now if you have a devious demonic mind you are thinking, how can i get these 60 people to work for me for free. with 60 people working for me for free i can make 100 thousand dollars a month. so you sit down and start plotting. now you are the landlord of the house and they all know you so you cant be the person to come attack them and put them under servitude to you. you have to be very evil to do that. so you know one very strong evil man who no send who can do it. so you have late night meetings with him about how to go about it. then he comes with his area boys and attacks your house and puts all 60 people in chains and then he has them working for him, but in actuality you are the one who orchestrated it all. you the owner of the house. WELCOME TO THE WORLD STAGE WHERE WHAT YOU SEE IS NOT WHAT IT APPEARS TO BE.. now an innocent wide eyed deaf dumb and blind person will see it and say wowwwwww russia is attacking the usa this is crazy - who is going to win ... but you dont know it is all orchestrated behind the scenes and the clueless soldiers really think they are fighting for some real cause. but like i said, ultimately the ultimate person controlling the puppets is God. its judgement on people. the LORD is a man of war and wars are judgement on people so the LORD uses the elites to orchestrate all these wars to bring mass judgements. [/b]

grin clapping. A bottle of lacasera for Sukkot pls
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 4:44pm On Apr 11, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

grin clapping. A bottle of lacasera for Sukkot pls
grin grin make it orijin bros grin

1 Like

Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by mubarakopeyemi(m): 5:10pm On Apr 11, 2015
sukkot:
grin grin make it orijin bros grin

Oya Seven Crates of Orijin for u! grin

1 Like

Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 5:19pm On Apr 11, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

Oya Seven Crates of Orijin for u! grin
grin correct man grin
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by Tval(m): 9:01am On Apr 12, 2015
Nice thread smiley wink

1 Like

Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by Etruth: 9:10am On Apr 12, 2015
Donmarrius:
[s][/s][s]Basta.rd.

Tell your illuminati,that we the true Light of the world,are waiting.

Tell them that it's Gej,or this hell-hole on earth called Nigeria will grind to eternal halt![/s]
RANTINGS. How market?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

"We Were Saying Rubbish During The Campaign" - President Buhari. / Governor Fayose Spotted Frying Garri In Ikole, Ekiti (Photos) / Noo Saro-Wiwa: We Had To Reassemble His Skeleton' - Ken Saro Wiwa's Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.