Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,635 members, 7,813,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. (40677 Views)

Sagamite Officially Declares Buhari 2015 Presidential Elections Winner! / Nigerians React To Obama’s Speech On Nigerian Elections / Nigerian Elections: What If Buhari Wins? By Max Siollun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by tpiadotcom: 8:30pm On Jun 01, 2015
I think you mean america has lost you.
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 8:34pm On Jun 01, 2015
tpiadotcom:
I think you mean america has lost you.
you are speaking in riddles
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by pansophist(m): 8:44pm On Jun 01, 2015
sukkot:
oh you are in europe. well europe will not get it as bad as america so you can just hold on till the economy bottoms out and the new super powers emerge and force europe into the dark ages when their big brother america is no longer around. so during the later part of the year every immigrant in europe will be running back home because europe will be poorer than their countries. their will be starvation and austerity and rationiing of food in europe towards the end of the year 2015. so every immigrant will start running back home. but till then you can hold on and watch it all unfold

I will ignore the EU part since its contingent on the existence of USA but what if uncle sam is stil kicking and balling till the end of the year? wetin make we do you?
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 8:53pm On Jun 01, 2015
pansophist:

I will ignore the EU part since its contingent on the existence of USA but what if uncle sam is stil kicking and balling till the end of the year? wetin make we do you?
trust me. uncle sam will not be kicking and balling in september let alone till the end of the year. we are in the season of judgement of babylon ( USA ). this is all written in the skies. as above so below. the prophets of old are back on earth again and they are the mouth piece of the Most High. these times you are fortunate to be living in today are revolutionary times. a spiritual revolution and awakening is at the door step as we speak ready to be ushered into the world. the proverbial noahs flood, but a flood of celestial wisdom. the return of the christ consciousness. this 2015 will be a monumental year. and for this to be achieved fully, the corrupters of the world will be removed from power. thats the western powers. the end of the west is upon us
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by pansophist(m): 9:03pm On Jun 01, 2015
sukkot:
trust me. uncle sam will not be kicking and balling in september let alone till the end of the year. we are in the season of judgement of babylon ( USA ). this is all written in the skies. as above so below. the prophets of old are back on earth again and they are the mouth piece of the Most High. these times you are fortunate to be living in today are revolutionary times. a spiritual revolution and awakening is at the door step as we speak ready to be ushered into the world. the proverbial noahs flood, but a flood of celestial wisdom. the return of the christ consciousness. this 2015 will be a monumental year. and for this to be achieved fully, the corrupters of the world will be removed from power. thats the western powers. the end of the west is upon us

And what about the plight of the our Hebrew brethens? (AKA Afro Americans)? I have seen you quoted many biblical verses on your pre-post, so I assume that you will agree with the cause and prophesy of Deutronomy 28 and Ezekiel 37
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 9:14pm On Jun 01, 2015
pansophist:

And what about the plight of the hebrews (AKA Afro Americans)? I have seen you quoted many biblical verses on your pre-post, so I assume that you will agreed with the hypothesis that Afro Americans are the real Israelites.
[b]well thats the shift that is getting ready to happen. the first will be the last and the last will be the first. who is the last ? negros. and the negros, including yourself and myself are the real biblical hebrews. sure we speak igbo and yoruba and our brothers in america speak ebonics but this is due to a couple of thousand of years of dispersal. see, the white man being on top and ruling the world now and the black man being at the bottom is not happenstance. it is all by design. there is a deep gulf of divide between us and enemity was put between us and we can never progress together. when one is up the other will be down. the white mans heaven is the black mans hell and the black mans heaven heaven is the white mans hell. it is the proverbial story of jacob and esau in the bible. we are jacob and the white man is esau. he has conquered the fatness of the earth now while we are in the proverbial valley of dry bones. and when we were ruling and controlling the world he lived as a poor cave man in the caucasus mountains wearing loin cloth and eating bugs and berries. hence the name caucasian from the caucasus mountains of georgia russia and caucasian means cave man. so this world and its story is much deeper than you can ever imagine but history has been falsified to make it look like the white man has been ruling forever. he had to get rid of all that history to cement his superiority over the negros. this period of rewriting history is called the european rennnaisance. so yeah this world is deeper than you think and nothing that is happening is coincidental or happenstance. its all by design[/b]

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by pansophist(m): 9:24pm On Jun 01, 2015
sukkot

So what roles are the Asians, Arabs and other race playing in all this? Seems like its just black and white from your views. Besides, why cant we just exist as one? so we are not one human race as prescribed in the bible? Even if Esau and Jacob are of the same progegy?
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 9:42pm On Jun 01, 2015
pansophist:
sukkot

So what roles are the Asians, Arabs and other race playing in all this? Seems like its just black and white from your views.
[b]asians arabs and others are created to choose sides. this world stage is jacob vs esau. black vs white. the black man has the mandate from God which is the word which he has currently lost because he is in the valley of dry bones and the white man has the mandate from satan, which satan just means being an adversary to God. so basically the white man is running his own personal agenda. so the other races have to align themselves with either jacob or esau. you have to choose Gods ways or the ways of satan. thats what the other nations are created to do. so the black man comes out first with the mandate from God and goes around picking his fruit from the nations and seeing who wants to align with God. and he has a certain period of time to rule and be on top in which to do this. this is what the bible calls the first coming of christ. and yes the christ and the disciples were all black men and i can prove it in the bible and with hidden history books. so the other races who align with the words of God during that era of course are not alive today but while the body dies the spirit never dies. you reincarnate. so now we have the fruits that were harvested by the negros with the mandate from God. and then the LORD ends the reign of the christ and ushers in the reign of satan. now lets see who wants to align with the white mans ways. hedonism debauchery, get rich or die trying, lusting for wealth and nacking all types of women, stealing cheating and conquering and intimidating other people for their stuff etc etc etc. which if you look at nigeria and the rest of the world everyone is aligned with the white mans ways. this is called the mark of the beast. then eventually there will be a day of reckoning where almost everyone will be pumped into the earth ( which is why the population is now 8 billion or so because everyone was pumped back into the earth for this period in time. a couple of hundred years ago the population was maybe even like 2 or 3 billion ). so now on this day of revelation everyone is manifested for the choice they made. if you aligned with the white man and his ways you will fall and be judged right along with the white man. if you aligned with christ you will rise and shine right along with christ. so not every negro will rise with christ. all those who aligned with the white man will fall with him. and not every white man will fall, because those who aligned with christ during the byzantine era of the first temple will rise along with christ. yeah something like that. hope it makes sense to you because you are about to see the manifestations this year. and any asians and arabs that align with christ will rise and those who aligned with the white man will fall. which islam is a religion created by the catholic church and is a holding place for the religious who dont want to align with christ but want their own religion. [/b]

1 Like

Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by pansophist(m): 9:51pm On Jun 01, 2015
This is quite deep and scary as well, lol.

So does that doesnt align with God will go to hell? the furnance of fire? which punishmenrt exactly will they receive?

So those that were incarnated will undergo double judgment? (in a case they align with the devil now but with God before)
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 10:04pm On Jun 01, 2015
pansophist:
This is quite deep and scary as well, lol.

So does that doesnt align with God will go to hell? the furnance of fire? which punishmenrt exactly will they receive?
[b]well hell and heaven is on earth and yes they will go to hell. let me tell you what hell looks like. first of all you need to know the powers of God to appreciate hell. your knowledge will be taken from you and you will be made stu-pid ( which is why the black man is very stu-pid. our intelligence has been revoked ). then your lifespan will be reduced. which is why the average lifespan of the black man is like 50 years all over the world even in america. then the Lord will create enmity from eveyone for you. then you can never ever succeed and will always be preyed upon. you will be enslaved ( trans-atlantic slavery ) and be taken advantage of because you have no intelligence and no power ( colonialism and the scramble for africa ). you will be cheated ( unfair trade ) and be an abomination to all the nations of the world. no one will want you around ( hence why blacks are maltreated all over the world ) etc etc etc. this is hell. its all spiritual. and you will be disease prone and be catching all kinds of disease. hunger starvation. NO LIGHT IN YOUR COUNTRY, bad roads, bad leaders, corrupt leaders, this is what hell is. and when all these things are happening to you it is not coincidental. it is the LORD that is bringing all these things against you. all biblical. this is what is symbolically referred to as THE LAKE OF FIRE CUZ YOU ARE BURNING UP. EVERYWHERE YOU TURN YOU ARE BURNING UP. CATCHING HELL FROM ALL ANGLES. ITS NOT A LITERAL FIRE[/b]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by pansophist(m): 10:11pm On Jun 01, 2015
sukkot

If all sinner will pass through your definition of hell, then why is it that its the black people that are in this typical hell now? You said previously that its a war between Esau and Jacob right?

during the first coming of christ, I am sure there are white people who align with Christ, are they part of us now with dark skin? hope you understand.
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 10:21pm On Jun 01, 2015
pansophist:
sukkot

If all sinner will pass through your definition of hell, then why is it that its the black people that are in this typical hell now? You said previously that its a war between Esau and Jacob right?

during the first coming of christ, I am sure there are white people who align with Christ, are they part of us now with dark skin? hope you understand.
well we came first and had the laws first. to whom much is given, much is expected. so being the fore bearers of the laws of God to everyone on earth we got judged first after the white man took over. while we were given the laws, most of us shunned it because of the wealth we had. we were obsessed with the wealth and power. and only a miniscule fraction of us stuck to the task. so while the white man assumed power, the ones of us who ignored the law went into judgement and have been in judgement ever since and will only be released from this judgement when the white man is taken down and the only one of us who will be released from this judgement are the ones who learnt their lesson. however the ones who have not learnt their lesson will stay down and fall with the white man. double portion.

1 peter 4 vs 17 For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God? <<< SO WE GOT OUR ASS KICKED FIRST

1 Like

Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by pansophist(m): 10:23pm On Jun 01, 2015
sukkot, wetin be your advise for a typical sinner like me? seriously grin

Besides, whiteman don destroy the world finish for us sef, wetin remain here? deforestation, specie extinction, environmental pollution, and all the metal and plastic crap produce under capitalis and consumerism
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 10:30pm On Jun 01, 2015
pansophist:
sukkot, wetin be your advise for a typical sinner like me? seriously grin

Besides, whiteman don destroy the world finish for us sef, wetin remain here? deforestation, specie extinction, environmental pollution, and all the metal and plastic crap produce under capitalis and consumerism
yup white man done destroy am small but everything will regenerate after an axis shift. so that one no be problem at all. advice for a sinner like you ? well if its not too late try your very best to change your ways around and try to understand the scriptures by studying it more. thats how you get that good spiritual karma. but like i said, hopefully its not too late grin grin
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by pansophist(m): 10:44pm On Jun 01, 2015
bros sukkot, na wetin de delay the ww3 na? you talk say e go heat up before may 2015 for one of your topic like that/
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 11:08pm On Jun 01, 2015
pansophist:
bros sukkot, na wetin de delay the ww3 na? you talk say e go heat up before may 2015 for one of your topic like that/
[b]bros, like i said previously, dont hold me to dates but hold me to time frames. now the time frame is before september, however in between that time if i see signs that may indicate that a certain date or month is possible i will just in fun throw out that month or day. however this whole process ends before the final blood moon of september 28 2015. there have been 4 consecutive blood moons or what is known as luna eclipse on 4 holy days wwhich is the feast of tabernacle and passover. so these things happen within that 4 consecutive luna eclipses on 4 holy days. the final fourth blood moon is sept 28th this year and by that time it will all be over. however in the meantime if i can put out specific dates and months for occurrences i will try to just to see how strong my prophetic astro-theological gift is getting. however i can tell you now that i am at the point of perfection thanks to the mercies of God. now i have added the constellations to my arsenal. i am where i need to be now and i can tell you that its starting in june this month[/b]
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by tpiadotcom: 11:09pm On Jun 01, 2015
pansophist:

the dates have been adjusted pending updates on
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 11:12pm On Jun 01, 2015
tpiadotcom:

the dates have been adjusted pending updates on
sukkot:
[b]bros, like i said previously, dont hold me to dates but hold me to time frames. now the time frame is before september, however in between that time if i see signs that may indicate that a certain date or month is possible i will just in fun throw out that month or day. however this whole process ends before the final blood moon of september 28 2015. there have been 4 consecutive blood moons or what is known as luna eclipse on 4 holy days wwhich is the feast of tabernacle and passover. so these things happen within that 4 consecutive luna eclipses on 4 holy days. the final fourth blood moon is sept 28th this year and by that time it will all be over. however in the meantime if i can put out specific dates and months for occurrences i will try to just to see how strong my prophetic astro-theological gift is getting. however i can tell you now that i am at the point of perfection thanks to the mercies of God. now i have added the constellations to my arsenal. i am where i need to be now and i can tell you that its starting in june this month[/b]
grin wink
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 11:19pm On Jun 01, 2015
this astro-theological gift is part of the wisdom of king solomon

wisdom of solomon chapter 7 verse 15 God hath granted me to speak as I would, and to conceive as is meet for the things that are given me: because it is he that leadeth unto wisdom, and directeth the wise.

16For in his hand are both we and our words; all wisdom also, and knowledge of workmanship.

17For he hath given me certain knowledge of the things that are, namely, to know how the world was made, and the operation of the elements:

18The beginning, ending, and midst of the times: the alterations of the turning of the sun, and the change of seasons:

19The circuits of years, and the positions of stars:

genesis 1 vs 14 And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:

SO AS ABOVE SO BELOW. IF YOU CAN READ THE SKIES, YOU CAN FIGURE OUT WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THE WORLD BUT ONLY GOD CAN GIVE YOU THIS GIFT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by millhouse: 4:18pm On Jun 02, 2015
Canada Nko sukkot....hope my beloved country wont be caught up in all these ..

sukkot:
bros the end of america as you know it is here. if i would advice you i will say start selling your assets and send the money to naija and be ready to escape at a moments notice. that would be my advice. but hey ? you can wait and see. you need an exit strategy ASAP. wink
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 4:52pm On Jun 02, 2015
millhouse:

Canada Nko sukkot....hope my beloved country wont be caught up in all these ..

Canada ? not so much however they will eventually crumble too. its spiritual. every caucasian country will fall. if you look at the world today every black country has fallen. everyone within a race is cosmically linked. you all rise together and fall together. any part of the world today where you see black people be it brazil, mexico, africa, iraq, india ? we are all destroyed. thats cuz we all fall together. its a celestial link between people within a race. so yes, canada being a white mans enclave will fall.

2 Likes

Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 4:57pm On Jun 02, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

We are watching!
no sweat. keep watching closely now. thanks for the great link. i am reading it now wink
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 5:01pm On Jun 02, 2015
[quote author=Craigston post=33912222][/quote] oh yeah. i think its going to just erupt out of the blues. sudden destruction. we shall keep watch and i will keep you abreast if something pops off my bros. nice link by the way
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 5:04pm On Jun 02, 2015
MrPresident1:

Sukkot, YAH is MOST WISE.

YAH cannot be trapped in astrology.

There is a saying, the hunter that is watching and waiting to hunt God will die in his watching and waiting.

YAH is most wise, what you said up here you did not back up scripturally. Do not be deceived, Brother.

Isaiah 47:13
13 Thou art wearied in the multitude of thy counsels. Let now the astrologers, the stargazers, the monthly prognosticators, stand up, and save thee from these things that shall come upon thee.
sukkot:
this astro-theological gift is part of the wisdom of king solomon
wisdom of solomon chapter 7 verse 15 God hath granted me to speak as I would, and to conceive as is meet for the things that are given me: because it is he that leadeth unto wisdom, and directeth the wise.
16For in his hand are both we and our words; all wisdom also, and knowledge of workmanship.
17For he hath given me certain knowledge of the things that are, namely, to know how the world was made, and the operation of the elements:
18The beginning, ending, and midst of the times: the alterations of the turning of the sun, and the change of seasons:
19The circuits of years, and the positions of stars:

genesis 1 vs 14 And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:
SO AS ABOVE SO BELOW. IF YOU CAN READ THE SKIES, YOU CAN FIGURE OUT WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THE WORLD BUT ONLY GOD CAN GIVE YOU THIS GIFT

you dont seem to understand the verse you quoted. the verse says let your astrologers save you from what is about to come on you. meaning even though your astrologers can foresee the doom coming on you they cant save you. see, kings and queens all had astrologers in those days. so the verse is not attacking astrology / astronomy / astro-theology. it is simply saying even your astrologers and star gazers cant save you from what is to come. discernment is key wink
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by pansophist(m): 7:07pm On Jun 02, 2015
sukkot:

you dont seem to understand the verse you quoted. the verse says let your astrologers save you from what is about to come on you. meaning even though your astrologers can foresee the doom coming on you they cant save you. see, kings and queens all had astrologers in those days. so the verse is not attacking astrology / astronomy / astro-theology. it is simply saying even your astrologers and star gazers cant save you from what is to come. discernment is key wink

So what can they do to stop the upcoming event? bomb the whole Africans I guess. At least, make we sef no enjoy our take over grin

1 Like

Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 7:16pm On Jun 02, 2015
pansophist:

So what can they do to stop the upcoming event? bomb the whole Africans I guess. At least, make we sef no enjoy our take over grin
lol they can try but they will never succeed. this is divine intervention. wink

2 Likes

Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by pansophist(m): 7:41pm On Jun 02, 2015
sukkot:
lol they can try but they will never succeed. this is divine intervention. wink

But on a serious note, this got me thinking.

How is Esau the father of the whites if he had no white wife ? The twin brothers (assuming Dizygotic in nature) are genetically identical. Where did Esau find a Caucasian wife to birth the caucasoid race? Since the white gene is a recessive one, it can appear in the offsring only if its contributed by both parents, for if you mix without white, no matter how many whites after that, they loose the ability to have rosy red cheeks, to blush, to turn ruddy or pinkish in color.

Genetically and biologically speaking, this Esau and Jacob Fraternal twinish defiles logic. JustSaying.
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 7:52pm On Jun 02, 2015
pansophist:

But on a serious note, this got me thinking.

How is Esau the father of the whites if he had no white wife ? The two brothers has the same progenitor, making them genetically identical since they were twins. Lets assume they are dizygotic twins, Where did Esau find a Caucasian wife to birth the caucasoid race? Since the white gene is a recessive one, it can only appear in the offsring only if its contributed by both parents, for if you mix without white, no matter how many whites after that, they loose the ability to have rosy red cheeks, to blush, to turn ruddy or pinkish in color.

Genetically and biologically speaking, this Esau and Jacob Fraternal twinish defiles logic. JustSaying.
its a symbolic and allegorical story. the womb is the earth. bible is not entirely a literal text. its mostly allegorical. bible is an esoteric text. jacob and esau are two nations of people not not two actual human beings. nations presented allegorically as human beings

genesis 25 vs 23 And the LORD said unto her, Two nations are in thy womb, and two manner of people shall be separated from thy bowels; THE WOMB IS THE EARTH AND THE TWO NATIONS ARE THE WHITE RACE VS THE BLACK RACE

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by mubarakopeyemi(m): 8:49am On Jun 03, 2015
sukkot:
no sweat. keep watching closely now. thanks for the great link. i am reading it now wink

Keep updated wink

1 Like

Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by pansophist(m): 8:54pm On Jun 03, 2015
Bros sukkot

Abeg tell me why them oyinbo introduce christianity to us, since them know say such action go serve as a mandate for us to know the truth and discover our real sef. Besides, Eastern European countries take christianity (catholic) very serious. Why them de worship a religion wey de against them and their existence?
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 10:24pm On Jun 03, 2015
pansophist:
Bros sukkot

Abeg tell me why them oyinbo introduce christianity to us, since them know say such action go serve as a mandate for us to know the truth and discover our real sef. Besides, Eastern European countries take christianity (catholic) very serious. Why them de worship a religion wey de against them and their existence?
well bros, once you receive that divine mandate to control the world and rule the world, you have to use the bible ( OR SCROLLS AS THEY WERE CALLED BEFORE COMPILED INTO A BIBLE ). you have to spiritually civilize the world with the ways of God. so what happens is that once empires receive that mandate, they go through this phase of initial gra gra where they stick to the mandate and spread the word of God and the ways of God to the lost, as they should. however after a while they abandon it. it is during that their initial gra gra stage that they re-introduced the scriptures to africa. notice i said ' re-introduced ' . because when we were on top before we fell we were the ones with the mandate and the scriptures. so the word of God is the mandate of all empires controlling the world and this has been the case for over 6000 years, before the white man existed.so the white man did not bring the bible to africa. he reintroduced the scriptures to africans who had fallen wink

oh and the scriptures is not necessarily against individual people. as a caucasian or any other race if you align with God then you belong to the spiritual house of israel. you no longer are seen as the individual nation you come from. so some white people will make it. not all of them are doomed. just like not all black people will make it. davido and whizzkid and iyanya for example will not make it based on what i see from their lifestyles.

1 Like

Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by pansophist(m): 10:39pm On Jun 03, 2015
Bros sukkot

Them the world leaders know about this upcoming event wey you de prophesize? if them catch you? grin You just de expose divine secret lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Father Of 3 Trying To Bury Charms At His Ex-Girlfriend's House Caught In Imo / Buhari Commissions Waltersmith Modular Refinery In Ibigwe, Imo State / List Of 8 States That Landed In Financial Distress And Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.