Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. (40675 Views)

Sagamite Officially Declares Buhari 2015 Presidential Elections Winner! / Nigerians React To Obama’s Speech On Nigerian Elections / Nigerian Elections: What If Buhari Wins? By Max Siollun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 4:15pm On Jun 15, 2015
KingSango:

Are you afraid of being challenged? How I see it most of your predictions made in the past haven't come true. Then you are using them to promote your faith primarily. What you're doing is proselyting, in my humble opinion. But if not, then you can agree that the world is nearing an apocalypse. What I do is assist the coming change by promoting a different world. Rebirth is a new change. Rebirthing true African tradition. Islam and Christianity and Judaism are on their way out of existence. But I will exit if that's what makes you be at peace.

I just dont like wasting my time with people who dont align with my ways. can light and darkness co-habit ? can two walk together except they be agreed ? should i be equally yoked with a voodoo worshiper ?. I love debates. but we need a common ground first. with you I have no common ground so its pointless. why not open your own thread ? you do know its free to open threads on this forum right ? i know seun is a capitalist but he does not charge people to open threads. its free. feel free to indulge in the largess of opening threads for free

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 4:24pm On Jun 15, 2015
KingSango:

If you want to expound upon true prophecy then drop the false religions of fear. Return to tradition.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmLjgSVrzao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOgoqVcQX7I
actually you know what ? ignore everything i have just said. keep posting here. i am sure there are people who need to be fed with your doctrine who will appreciate reading from your perspective. just so long as we both agree that you will never change who i am in a million years, so dont even try, then we are cool. but like i said, air out your perspectives. many will enjoy it. please do

1 Like

Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by KingSango(m): 4:27pm On Jun 15, 2015
sukkot:
I just dont like wasting my time with people who dont align with my ways. can light and darkness co-habit ? can two walk together except they be agreed ? should i be equally yoked with a voodoo worshiper ?. I love debates. but we need a common ground first. with you I have no common ground so its pointless. why not open your own thread ? you do know its free to open threads on this forum right ? i know seun is a capitalist but he does not charge people to open threads. its free. feel free to indulge in the largess of opening threads for free

I like this idea but I still like your thread. I'm torn. grin Its all good though. No more debate.
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 4:31pm On Jun 15, 2015
KingSango:

I like this idea but I still like your thread. I'm torn. grin Its all good though. No more debate.
nah lol. ignore what i said and align with what i said after this. feel free to post anything you feel like. its all love. just so long as you know i am stuck in my ways and cant be moved grin grin grin grin
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by BuddhaPalm(m): 4:33pm On Jun 15, 2015
Fredted:

Bros. I have gone through some of your post history and I want to share something with you. There's a very strong possibility that you're psychic. And there's a stronger possibility that I'm not the first to notice. You might not know this but there are people who are very well versed in everything psychic including well researched methodologies for using such power for selfish reasons. The typical thing they do is to combine your mind with theirs, effectively making you a fractional part of an aggregate mind. This has the effect of making you feel like you're a prophet amongst other things, depending on how much 'psychic load' is placed on your node in the hive mind. In addition it can lead you to draw spurious conclusions while instilling a false sense of confidence about it. Effectively, someone is 'sitting' on your head and deriving several psychic benefits(health, good fortune, genuine clairvoyance, subtle subconscious mind control). To put it in layman's terms, it's the equivalent of someone using you as hard labor to build house while you're asleep. I don't expect you to believe this Just wanted to bring it to your attention. I will not be responding to any replies because I'm pretty certain this message would ping in your handler's consciousness.

I'm not sure how you can decouple yourself but I wish you luck and good health.

@ Ratatis

Please what your take on this?

It's in reference to Sukkot, the OP.
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 4:38pm On Jun 15, 2015
KingSango:

dont stop posting. you bring good historical knowledge. ignore my earlier rants. i know i have said it twice but i will repeat it a third time for emphasis. in the mouth of two or more is a matter settled. the posts will be the mouth hence i make 3 posts telling you to continue wink
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by KingSango(m): 5:44pm On Jun 15, 2015
Pretty much what I've come to is that the world war is started by the first world of light. That is that China, an ancient civilization has started beef with the Western Europeans by freeing up Africa, from lack of development, with huge investments. This started back in the late 1990's, thus by September of 2000, 7 of the 10 fastest growing economies were reported to be African nations, only a 2% increase, but projections into the future could be startling. So what happens in the U.S one year later in September, the events of 9/11, which was an inside job. Then the Patriot Act, a rehashed bill called, "The American Century, predicting this century would belong to America the way the last belonged to Brittan, was passed through the U.S Congress rapidly, very little vote against it. This is very telling. Further, Bush wins two terms, then Barack Obama is elected, very similar policies as Bush, also blood related to Bush, a police state instituted in the U.S, militarized police, lock down on America, NSA surveillance of foreign leaders including allies, a very frightened America. America is experiencing the decline of its dollar, primarily due to BRIC dropping dollars and all of their satellites. The Illuminati is using America to start chaos, the decline of America will start with some very serious unrest in its cities. With America in such a state, very bold moves with be made by other nations, such that, it will plunge the world into global depression and fighting everywhere. This event will create opportunity for many.

China is very similar to Africa in its culture, they are an ancient civilization, and although Chinese aren't necessarily the friends of African people, they are however not exactly well liked by Western/White civilization either. The ancient Kemetic prophecies states that, the final battle/war will be started by the first world of light. So sometime in the near future Africans will be making a huge leap back to tradition and thus will alarm or put Europeans at a huge disadvantage, they will act aggressive due to this might quickly end their rule over the planet. Much of the Bible revelation does speak of these events plus the rise of the Anti-Christ. The Anti-Christ is really the anti-thesis, Islam, which was created by the Vatican, the Arabs and Whites have been very aligned in their attacks upon Africa. With Western powers attacking Africa from the border of its Western coast and Jihad/Boko Horam and Islamic terrorism attacking from the Northeast, Africa faces new challenges in its renaissance.

The Anti-Christ will rise up out of Turkey, the Arabs leaders are planning on controlling a lot of territory with the coming fall of America. ISIS is the beginning of the Arab rise and the Anti-Christ, which is all being funding by the Illuminati. But the thing of it is this, the Illuminati isn't confined to America, they started in the old world, Turkey is the old Eastern part of the Roman Empire. Turkey is also the headquarters of the Otto Empire Caliphate, the Islam Messiah aka Anti-Christ. Romans started Catholism and Islam and have been ruling the world in secret through Freemasonry, which is Luciferian worship. Satanism is a lower religion within the Lucifer worship, primarily used to convert poor people, who aren't trusted bloodline. Freemasonry controls the Western world and Arab world, parts of Africa and Latin America. There's a lot of sodomy, sex magic and rituals, being used to control the minds of many world leaders and prominent persons. A lot of blackmail and extortion through pedophilia. Very strong black magic and witchcraft, combined with counter-intelligence, behavior sciences and illusions, used to target those leaders who aren't under the Illuminati's control. But despite all of this, the New World Order is doomed to fail. The reason being is that Africa will return to its traditions, solar energy will rise in Africa, new types of economies will be built and Africans will win the physical conflict as well.

These are my predictions but the timeline is muggy. It could happen this year, near the end of Obama's term. The reason being is that Pres. Obama has been such a pasty for the Illuminati and really is very frightened for his family that he doesn't resist their will as much as past presidents. Also the rising heat will cause catastrophic weather patterns and is, but even more so, earthquakes and vicious hurricanes are coming. The increase of storms will mess up a lot of the Illuminati's plans. But the path of storms will destroy the just and the unjust. Also lots of Whites will defect, they will see the events happening as a sign of God's judgment against them and join Africans and Asians against the Anti-Christ. The Black Awakening will happen and that is pretty much meaning, Africans wake up worldwide because of the events. Africans waking up to unite worldwide would have huge affect upon global happenings. Africans are everywhere, in almost every part of the planet, in large numbers. Whites are dying out, and a devastating world war, along with violent and destructive weather, will only decrease their numbers.

So I don't see any vision specifically but some very telling conditions that aren't going away at all. These conditions are worsening. It doesn't seem like any wickedness which is causing this is being atoned. Everyone believes they are right and the world is headed straight into this disaster. I think its time to start devising escape plans, leaving large cities for the rural area, forming groups for protection, and growing herbs and food. Its always good to stay low and let a storm pass. Love, Sango.
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by Seriallinks(m): 6:34am On Jun 16, 2015
sukkot:

1 JOHN 4 VS 2 AND 3 - there is no dispute here. of course Jesus Christ came in the flesh. hence the saying THE WORD BECAME FLESH. i have never said JESUS-CHRIST did not come in the flesh. what i am saying is jesus-christ is a title for a group of saints, same way esau is a group name for the white race, same way cush is a group name for ethiopians, same way ishmael is group name for arabs, same was jacob is group name for negros. the bible is written allegorically. bible presents groups of people under single names.

same applies to 1 john 2 vs 22. i am not denying that jesus is the christ. however the question is do you even understand what you are quoting ? thats one thing i have found amongst religious nigerians is they like to parrot the bible without really understanding what the text is saying. all they do is cram and regurgitate the bible. they never ever take the time to understand the text. listen, if you are reading the bible you need a bible dictionary, strongs concordance, a very strong spirit of discernment and the glory of God in you. if you dont have any of those what you will be doing is what all nigerians do which is cram and regurgitate the bible. which is why the churches in nigeria are the way they are. its just an empty vacuous place full of spiritually dead souls. it is a graveyard of souls. but i digress. let me tell you what that verse means and show you how you are supposed to read the bible

1 JOHN 2 VS 22 Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is the antichrist--denying the Father and the Son. << now let me show you how you are supposed to read the bible and break down biblical text. you read the bible by going precepts for precepts. use the bible to interpret the bible. dont use your own vain opinions. we are not interested in your vain opinions. so what does jesus mean ? we go into revelation for the meaning of jesus

rev 19 vs 13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God. << JESUS IS THE WORD OF GOD. THE BIBLE.

next what does christ mean ?

Christ 2 (krīst)

[Middle English Crist, from Old English Crīst, from Latin Chrīstus, from Greek Khrīstos, from khrīstos, anointed,
<< SO CHRIST MEANS ANOINTED.

SO NOW LETS PUT THE VERSE TOGETHER AND GET A BETTER UNDERSTANDING. >>> Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is the antichrist--denying the Father and the Son

SO THE ABOVE VERSE SIMPLY MEANS WHO IS A LIAR BUT WHOMEVER DENIES THAT THE WORD OF GOD ( JESUS ) IS THE CHOSEN WISDOM. MEANING THOSE WHO DABBLE IN VOODOO, ISLAM, WORSHIPPING WOOD CARVINGS ETC. SO IF YOU DENY THAT THE BIBLE IS THE CHOSEN WISDOM AND KNOWLEDGE AND WISDOM OF GOD, THEN YOU ARE AN ANTICHRIST. DO I DENY THAT THE BIBLE IS THE CHOSEN WISDOM OF GOD ? NO I DONT, SO ALL YOUR QUOTED VERSES DONT APPLY TO ME. ONCE AGAIN BROTHER IF YOU WANT TO UNDERSTAND THE BIBLE I SUGGEST YOU GET INTO THE ETYMOLOGY OF WORDS OR YOU WILL BE LIKE ALL THESE EMPTY VACUOUS SOULS OUT HERE WHO CRAM AND REGURGITATE THE BIBLE. THE LORD IS NOT WITH PEOPLE LIKE THAT. IF YOU DONT PUT DUE DILIGENCE TO UNDERSTAND HIS WORDS HE MAY GIVE YOU THIS >>>>>>>>>>>> MATTHEW 7 VS 21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. AND PART OF DOING THE WILL OF THE FATHER IS TO

2 TIMOTHY 2 VS 5 Study to shew thyself approved unto God

ITS NOT ENOUGH TO JUST CRAM AND REGURGITATE THE BIBLE. YOU HAVE TO MEDITATE ON IT BECAUSE THERE IS DEEPER MEANING TO IT

PSALMS 119 VS 15 I will meditate in thy precepts, and have respect unto thy ways

You keep playing that cramming card, who do you think you are talking to Buzugee? Some high school kid? LOL grin You never cease to amaze me brah...I don't do cramming; stop using that word when you talk to me!

I understand your teachings and doctrines but what I do not agree with is that Jesus Christ never existed as a person but a name for a group of elects. This your new doctrine of Jesus Christ never existing as an individual is 100% fraudulent!

If you do not believe that Jesus Christ existed as a person then it will mean that you do not believe that his blood was shedded on the cross for the remission of our sins...which will mean you do not believe that Jesus Christ died and rose again...am I right? Then it will mean that you do not believe in the word of GOD....Because it is written::::

Matthew 26:28

For this is my blood, which confirms the covenant between God and his people. It is poured out as a sacrifice to forgive the sins of many.

Ephesians 1:7

In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;

Romans 14:9

For this very reason, Christ died and returned to life so that he might be the Lord of both the dead and the living.

1 Thessalonians 4:14

For since we believe that Jesus died and was raised to life again, we also believe that when Jesus returns, God will bring back with him the believers who have died.

1 Corinthians 15:4

That he was buried, that he was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures.

Or do you have any twisted explanation(s) for the above scriptures? The things you are dabbling into these days are scary...I wish you all the best in your search for esoteric knowledge and wisdom grin ; and also pray you don't end up working in vain! grin

Maybe in 500 years time somebody will wake up and tell your descendants that you never existed but you are name for a Nation of people called "Buzugee" grin just as you are trying to twist the fact that Jacob, Esau, Ismael and other patriarchs existed as individuals in their time but always as a group/nation of people! grin Smfh!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 4:25pm On Jun 16, 2015
KingSango:

Pretty much what I've come to is that the world war is started by the first world of light. That is that China, an ancient civilization has started beef with the Western Europeans by freeing up Africa, from lack of development, with huge investments. This started back in the late 1990's, thus by September of 2000, 7 of the 10 fastest growing economies were reported to be African nations, only a 2% increase, but projections into the future could be startling. So what happens in the U.S one year later in September, the events of 9/11, which was an inside job. Then the Patriot Act, a rehashed bill called, "The American Century, predicting this century would belong to America the way the last belonged to Brittan, was passed through the U.S Congress rapidly, very little vote against it. This is very telling. Further, Bush wins two terms, then Barack Obama is elected, very similar policies as Bush, also blood related to Bush, a police state instituted in the U.S, militarized police, lock down on America, NSA surveillance of foreign leaders including allies, a very frightened America. America is experiencing the decline of its dollar, primarily due to BRIC dropping dollars and all of their satellites. The Illuminati is using America to start chaos, the decline of America will start with some very serious unrest in its cities. With America in such a state, very bold moves with be made by other nations, such that, it will plunge the world into global depression and fighting everywhere. This event will create opportunity for many.

China is very similar to Africa in its culture, they are an ancient civilization, and although Chinese aren't necessarily the friends of African people, they are however not exactly well liked by Western/White civilization either. The ancient Kemetic prophecies states that, the final battle/war will be started by the first world of light. So sometime in the near future Africans will be making a huge leap back to tradition and thus will alarm or put Europeans at a huge disadvantage, they will act aggressive due to this might quickly end their rule over the planet. Much of the Bible revelation does speak of these events plus the rise of the Anti-Christ. The Anti-Christ is really the anti-thesis, Islam, which was created by the Vatican, the Arabs and Whites have been very aligned in their attacks upon Africa. With Western powers attacking Africa from the border of its Western coast and Jihad/Boko Horam and Islamic terrorism attacking from the Northeast, Africa faces new challenges in its renaissance.

The Anti-Christ will rise up out of Turkey, the Arabs leaders are planning on controlling a lot of territory with the coming fall of America. ISIS is the beginning of the Arab rise and the Anti-Christ, which is all being funding by the Illuminati. But the thing of it is this, the Illuminati isn't confined to America, they started in the old world, Turkey is the old Eastern part of the Roman Empire. Turkey is also the headquarters of the Otto Empire Caliphate, the Islam Messiah aka Anti-Christ. Romans started Catholism and Islam and have been ruling the world in secret through Freemasonry, which is Luciferian worship. Satanism is a lower religion within the Lucifer worship, primarily used to convert poor people, who aren't trusted bloodline. Freemasonry controls the Western world and Arab world, parts of Africa and Latin America. There's a lot of sodomy, sex magic and rituals, being used to control the minds of many world leaders and prominent persons. A lot of blackmail and extortion through pedophilia. Very strong black magic and witchcraft, combined with counter-intelligence, behavior sciences and illusions, used to target those leaders who aren't under the Illuminati's control. But despite all of this, the New World Order is doomed to fail. The reason being is that Africa will return to its traditions, solar energy will rise in Africa, new types of economies will be built and Africans will win the physical conflict as well.

These are my predictions but the timeline is muggy. It could happen this year, near the end of Obama's term. The reason being is that Pres. Obama has been such a pasty for the Illuminati and really is very frightened for his family that he doesn't resist their will as much as past presidents. Also the rising heat will cause catastrophic weather patterns and is, but even more so, earthquakes and vicious hurricanes are coming. The increase of storms will mess up a lot of the Illuminati's plans. But the path of storms will destroy the just and the unjust. Also lots of Whites will defect, they will see the events happening as a sign of God's judgment against them and join Africans and Asians against the Anti-Christ. The Black Awakening will happen and that is pretty much meaning, Africans wake up worldwide because of the events. Africans waking up to unite worldwide would have huge affect upon global happenings. Africans are everywhere, in almost every part of the planet, in large numbers. Whites are dying out, and a devastating world war, along with violent and destructive weather, will only decrease their numbers.

So I don't see any vision specifically but some very telling conditions that aren't going away at all. These conditions are worsening. It doesn't seem like any wickedness which is causing this is being atoned. Everyone believes they are right and the world is headed straight into this disaster. I think its time to start devising escape plans, leaving large cities for the rural area, forming groups for protection, and growing herbs and food. Its always good to stay low and let a storm pass. Love, Sango.

some interesting points made. except how you think the antichrist hasnt come yet and will rise out of turkey. the antichrist has been here for hundreds of years. ponder on what the meaning of antichrist is and then look around you. and the anti-christ has nothing to do with islam. oh yeah they are AN antichrist but THE antichrist is not islam.

so from this verse you can see that the antichrist has ben here for hundreds of years. it is faulty church doctrine that makes people believe that some antichrist is coming. the antichrist has come and is here

2 thessalonians 2 vs 7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way. <<< SO YOU CAN SEE THE ANTICHRIST HAS BEEN WORKING EVEN IN THE DAYS WHEN THE BOOK OF THESSALONIANS WAS WRITTEN.
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 4:56pm On Jun 16, 2015
Seriallinks:

You keep playing that cramming card, who do you think you are talking to Buzugee? Some high school kid? LOL grin You never cease to amaze me brah...I don't do cramming; stop using that word when you talk to me!

I understand your teachings and doctrines but what I do not agree with is that Jesus Christ never existed as a person but a name for a group of elects. This your new doctrine of Jesus Christ never existing as an individual is 100% fraudulent!

If you do not believe that Jesus Christ existed as a person then it will mean that you do not believe that his blood was shedded on the cross for the remission of our sins...which will mean you do not believe that Jesus Christ died and rose again...am I right? Then it will mean that you do not believe in the word of GOD....Because it is written::::

For this is my blood, which confirms the covenant between God and his people. It is poured out as a sacrifice to forgive the sins of many.

In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;

For this very reason, Christ died and returned to life so that he might be the Lord of both the dead and the living.

For since we believe that Jesus died and was raised to life again, we also believe that when Jesus returns, God will bring back with him the believers who have died.

That he was buried, that he was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures.

Or do you have any twisted explanation(s) for the above scriptures? The things you are dabbling into these days are scary...I wish you all the best in your search for esoteric knowledge and wisdom grin ; and also pray you don't end up working in vain! grin

Maybe in 500 years time somebody will wake up and tell your descendants that you never existed but you are name for a Nation of people called "Buzugee" grin just as you are trying to twist the fact that Jacob, Esau, Ismael and other patriarchs existed as individuals in their time but always as a group/nation of people! grin Smfh!

[b]LOL OK my Chief, let me stop you at the first part of your post. first off no human being was killed on a cross and slaughtered for your sin. this is roman catholic mythology. you dont seem to understand that the bible is an allegorical text. its not to be read like a story book. you are meant to uncover the symbolism and allegory. that part where Jesus-Christ died on the cross for our sins simply means that the beast rose out of the bottomless pit ( beasts are empires ), so another empire emerged and the saints started losing their power and the word of God was usurped by the doctrine of this new empire which is the white mans empire aka the roman empire. so now the reason the saints fell is because the disciples attached to them started indulging in all kinds of wickedness and abusing their powers. and it got to a point they had committed so much atrocity so that the laws of karma had to kick in. the Lord took his power from the saints because of the wickedness of those around them who were being wicked. now they have to pay for all their sins and the white man comes in and starts kicking their a55 because God uses the newly crowned empires to punish the deposed empires. this is what is called CARRY YOUR CROSS. meaning its time to get payback for all your sins. its an expression and not a literal cross. SO THE SAINTS ( JESUS-CHRIST ) DIED BECAUSE OF OUR SINS IS THE DISCIPLES MAKING THAT STATEMENT IN THE NEW TESTAMENT MEANING ' BECAUSE OF US THE SAINTS LOST THEIR POWER AND THE KINGDOM '. meaning they died. their rulership died. they died on the cross. now all this inside detail i just furnished is in the book of zechariah. the old and new testament overlap.[/b]

now everything i have typed will not make sense to you but that is OK. its different depth levels of understanding the bible. the LORD wants you at the depth you are at and thats OK. but he wants me at a different depth than that. and let me tell you that the bible categorically tells you that abraham does not exist as a man. so if there is no man named abraham then there can be no man named isaac and further down the line there can be no man named JESUS CHRIST. telling you what ? the bible is deeper than what you think it is

galatians 4 vs 22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.24 Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar. <<< SO THE BIBLE TELLS YOU IN THE BOOK OF GALATIANS THAT ABRAHAM DOES NOT EXIST AND THE STORY IS AN ALLEGORY. SO MY BROTHER ? THERE IS DEPTHS TO THE BIBLE THAT YOU CANT EVEN FATHOM BUT THE LORD KEEPS PEOPLE AT DIFFERENT DEPTH LEVELS OF UNDERSTANDING IT. MOST PEOPLE ARE SUPPOSED TO TAKE IT LITERAL AS A STORY BUT A FEW ARE SUPPOSED TO GO DEEPER BECAUSE WITHOUT THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE DEEPER, YOU CANT UNLOCK THE UNIVERSE. SO AT THE END OF THE DAY ? YOU ARE CORRECT IN WHAT YOU SAY BECAUSE THAT IS YOUR PORTION AND IT RINGS TRUE TO YOUR DEPTH OF UNDERSTANDING. SO LIKE THE SAYING GOES, ITS A BODY OF CHRIST WITH DIFFERENT FUNCTIONING PARTS. WE ARE ENDOWED WITH DIFFERENT TALENTS grin grin wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by MrPresident1: 5:03pm On Jun 16, 2015
Seriallinks:

doubleDx cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by mubarakopeyemi(m): 5:13pm On Jun 16, 2015
sukkot:

[b]LOL OK my Chief, let me stop you at the first part of your post. first off no human being was killed on a cross and slaughtered for your sin. this is roman catholic mythology. you dont seem to understand that the bible is an allegorical text. its not to be read like a story book. you are meant to uncover the symbolism and allegory. that part where Jesus-Christ died on the cross for our sins simply means that the beast rose out of the bottomless pit ( beasts are empires ), so another empire emerged and the saints started losing their power and the word of God was usurped by the doctrine of this new empire which is the white mans empire aka the roman empire. so now the reason the saints fell is because the disciples attached to them started indulging in all kinds of wickedness and abusing their powers. and it got to a point they had committed so much atrocity so that the laws of karma had to kick in. the Lord took his power from the saints because of the wickedness of those around them who were being wicked. now they have to pay for all their sins and the white man comes in and starts kicking their a55 because God uses the newly crowned empires to punish the deposed empires. this is what is called CARRY YOUR CROSS. meaning its time to get payback for all your sins. its an expression and not a literal cross. SO THE SAINTS ( JESUS-CHRIST ) DIED BECAUSE OF OUR SINS IS THE DISCIPLES MAKING THAT STATEMENT IN THE NEW TESTAMENT MEANING ' BECAUSE OF US THE SAINTS LOST THEIR POWER AND THE KINGDOM '. meaning they died. their rulership died. they died on the cross. now all this inside detail i just furnished is in the book of zechariah. the old and new testament overlap.[/b]

now everything i have typed will not make sense to you but that is OK. its different depth levels of understanding the bible. the LORD wants you at the depth you are at and thats OK. but he wants me at a different depth than that. and let me tell you that the bible categorically tells you that abraham does not exist as a man. so if there is no man named abraham then there can be no man named isaac and further down the line there can be no man named JESUS CHRIST. telling you what ? the bible is deeper than what you think it is

galatians 4 vs 22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.24 Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar. <<< SO THE BIBLE TELLS YOU IN THE BOOK OF GALATIANS THAT ABRAHAM DOES NOT EXIST AND THE STORY IS AN ALLEGORY. SO MY BROTHER ? THERE IS DEPTHS TO THE BIBLE THAT YOU CANT EVEN FATHOM BUT THE LORD KEEPS PEOPLE AT DIFFERENT DEPTH LEVELS OF UNDERSTANDING IT. MOST PEOPLE ARE SUPPOSED TO TAKE IT LITERAL AS A STORY BUT A FEW ARE SUPPOSED TO GO DEEPER BECAUSE WITHOUT THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE DEEPER, YOU CANT UNLOCK THE UNIVERSE. SO AT THE END OF THE DAY ? YOU ARE CORRECT IN WHAT YOU SAY BECAUSE THAT IS YOUR PORTION AND IT RINGS TRUE TO YOUR DEPTH OF UNDERSTANDING. SO LIKE THE SAYING GOES, ITS A BODY OF CHRIST WITH DIFFERENT FUNCTIONING PARTS. WE ARE ENDOWED WITH DIFFERENT TALENTS grin grin wink

me: Barman!
Barman: Yes sir.
me: Give sukkot your whole freezer full of Orijin

2 Likes

Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 5:28pm On Jun 16, 2015
MrPresident1:

is Seriallinks also doubleDx shocked grin

1 Like

Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 5:29pm On Jun 16, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

me: Barman!
Barman: Yes sir.
me: Give sukkot your whole freezer full of Orijin
hehe you want to get me drunk. let me manage 2 bottles grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by Tval(m): 5:34pm On Jun 16, 2015
Nice thread once more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by MrPresident1: 6:18pm On Jun 16, 2015
sukkot:
is Seriallinks also doubleDx shocked grin

Bot of them get the same style. I dey look this seriallinks with one kain eye cheesy
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 6:28pm On Jun 16, 2015
MrPresident1:

Bot of them get the same style. I dey look this seriallinks with one kain eye cheesy
LWKM. doubleDx reincarnation grin

1 Like

Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by MrPresident1: 6:36pm On Jun 16, 2015
sukkot:

I dey suspect am.
Make I consult Ifa first, abi na google make I consult? Google and Ifa, wetin be difference sef ?

1 Like

Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 6:56pm On Jun 16, 2015
MrPresident1:

I dey suspect am.
Make I consult Ifa first, abi na google make I consult? Google and Ifa, wetin be difference sef ?
. ifa is oduduwa google. home made google. there is a funny meme about ' let me consult ifa first ' somewhere on this site. i laugh everytime i see it. then another funny one is ' God please dash this mumu sense ' and ' i just dey observe ' grin
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by KingSango(m): 7:07pm On Jun 16, 2015
sukkot:
some interesting points made. except how you think the antichrist hasnt come yet and will rise out of turkey. the antichrist has been here for hundreds of years. ponder on what the meaning of antichrist is and then look around you. and the anti-christ has nothing to do with islam. oh yeah they are AN antichrist but THE antichrist is not islam.

so from this verse you can see that the antichrist has ben here for hundreds of years. it is faulty church doctrine that makes people believe that some antichrist is coming. the antichrist has come and is here

2 thessalonians 2 vs 7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way. <<< SO YOU CAN SEE THE ANTICHRIST HAS BEEN WORKING EVEN IN THE DAYS WHEN THE BOOK OF THESSALONIANS WAS WRITTEN.

The Anti-Christ is a last ditch effort of the Illuminati, its NWO, to stop the rise the first world of light, aka Africa.

The rise of China and then the rise of Africa, after which, there's no way the European will ever rule again. Not to mention the fact, no matter how advanced they are now in technology and genetics they caught reverse the low fertility of their kind. They're dying out and will be gone in a century or more. They are currently seeking many ways to extend their time, even ruling with only a few of them left. They are experimenting and trying lots of things but none of it will work.

Check this out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0EN65XLv94

And this article that refers to Obama but Obama is not the Anti-Christ or the Christ.

http://www.bornblackmag.com/Prophet.html
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by MrPresident1: 7:15pm On Jun 16, 2015
sukkot:
. ifa is oduduwa google. home made google. there is a funny meme about ' let me consult ifa first ' somewhere on this site. i laugh everytime i see it. then another funny one is ' God please dash this mumu sense ' and ' i just dey observe ' grin

Dat one 'God abeg, dash this mumu sense', that one na stuff of legend. Too funny.

Bro, se you know say Ifa is not indigenous to Oduduwa sha? Oduduwa was thought Ifa by Agboniregun son of Orunmila when Oduduwa arrived Ile-Ife. Ifa is a method of divination amongst others that YAH hates, and also Oduduwa claimed he came from both heaven and the East.

Oduduwa is the portion of the larger Yoruba people that are aboriginal Israel, the rests are converts to Zion's ways, to the ways of Omoluabi, which is the essence of a good and just character.

Bro, there were people living in Yorubaland before Oduduwa arrived here, Oduduwa is a comparatively recent phenomenon.

Are you aware of the legend of visitors from the skies amongst many primitive people? Very advanced people who came from the skies?
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by Seriallinks(m): 8:34pm On Jun 16, 2015
MrPresident1:

LOL El-presidente grin My cover done blow grin How you take catch me? I done reincarnate grin How bodi nah? Longest time bruv!
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by Seriallinks(m): 8:37pm On Jun 16, 2015
sukkot:

I go undercover operation ; why una blow my cover nah grin Buzugee...LOL!

Nice, I understand the precepts brah!
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 9:18pm On Jun 16, 2015
KingSango:

The Anti-Christ is a last ditch effort of the Illuminati, its NWO, to stop the rise the first world of light, aka Africa.

The rise of China and then the rise of Africa, after which, there's no way the European will ever rule again. Not to mention the fact, no matter how advanced they are now in technology and genetics they caught reverse the low fertility of their kind. They're dying out and will be gone in a century or more. They are currently seeking many ways to extend their time, even ruling with only a few of them left. They are experimenting and trying lots of things but none of it will work.

Check this out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0EN65XLv94

And this article that refers to Obama but Obama is not the Anti-Christ or the Christ.

http://www.bornblackmag.com/Prophet.html
well you know when it is time to go, it is time to go. its all celestial. empires are given a time to rule after which the powers are taken away from them. empires on top are not on top because they are strong and mighty. there are very strong powers behind it all. once your powers are taken you have to self destruct and make way for the next empire. bible calls the process of self destruction ' satan casting out satan '
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 9:26pm On Jun 16, 2015
MrPresident1:

Dat one 'God abeg, dash this mumu sense', that one na stuff of legend. Too funny.

Bro, se you know say Ifa is not indigenous to Oduduwa sha? Oduduwa was thought Ifa by Agboniregun son of Orunmila when Oduduwa arrived Ile-Ife. Ifa is a method of divination amongst others that YAH hates, and also Oduduwa claimed he came from both heaven and the East.

Oduduwa is the portion of the larger Yoruba people that are aboriginal Israel, the rests are converts to Zion's ways, to the ways of Omoluabi, which is the essence of a good and just character.

Bro, there were people living in Yorubaland before Oduduwa arrived here, Oduduwa is a comparatively recent phenomenon.

Are you aware of the legend of visitors from the skies amongst many primitive people? Very advanced people who came from the skies?
oh yes the people that came from the skies or what some call ' atlantis '. its basically the gods of old when they were still spiritually alive. like scriptures says ' ye are gods but you will die like the children of men '. so these tales of men from the skies are the gods when they were still spiritually activated to ' god mode ' before they lost their powers and are now on ' beast mode' . these men from the skies are the saints of old. Jesus-Christ. Yisrael. they are currently in the valley of dry bones. in the valley of shadow of death. waiting for their celestial rebirth. the second coming.

as for all that orunmila and oduduwa stuff ? i dont follow it closely so i dont knoww nothing about it.
tongue
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 9:44pm On Jun 16, 2015
Seriallinks:

I go undercover operation ; why una blow my cover nah grin Buzugee...LOL!

Nice, I understand the precepts brah!
[b]buahahahaha doubleDx you and ya undercover moves. bushmeat done catch hunter today lmao. well its good to know you are still around cuz me you and el presidente gotta stay in touch right now because its about to blowwwwww. i can feel it. so dont be a stranger.

as for the different depths to scripture, listen i am not coercing you to go to other depths because i am aware that nothing is harder than unlearning and relearning what you have had as your solid foundation. listen, the different depth levels is all different ways to get to the same place which is love your neighbor as yourself, study to show yourself approved and live a righteous life. these are the most important things. hold on to what you have if it works for you. its just that its a functioning body and some have to reach the epitome of depth because when an empire rises ( kingdom of God on earth ) you need people with esoteric wisdom to orchestrate and administrate the ' as above so below ' mantra. everything happening in the celestial realm has to be reciprocated in the terrestrial realm as you construct and build your kingdom and as such some people are required to understand esoteric theological wisdom. but only a few. its a body of christ with several functioning parts and talents[/b] wink

2 Likes

Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by ratatis(m): 9:52pm On Jun 16, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

@ Ratatis

Please what your take on this?

It's in reference to Sukkot, the OP.

Pardon me, Bro for the delay. I have to read through all posts to have an idea of what is being discussed.

I think Fredted is drawing the attention of the OP to the hazards of exposing himself to all sort of people. For instance, people who will be bombarding him daily with letters seeking for readings; people who may try to use him to exploit others; people who will challenge him to prove "things" while at the same time doing everything possible to prevent him from proving, so as to discredit him & subject him to ridicule; & so on & so forth.

Admittedly, some facts touched by the OP are sensitive & border on classified info. However, according to him, he is illuminated. So, one can safely assume that he knows the "ethics" & therefore he knows what he is doing.
We should also not discount the possibility that he has a definite mission, for which he might have passed through the requisite training & preparation to handle situations that are likely to arise in the course of carrying out his mission.
At any rate, I wish him all the best.

In my considered opinion, Astrology is both a science & an art. It is a set of probabilities which, "when conditions are right" could be completely accurate. For readings to be amazingly accurate, a lot of time & effort has to be expended in considering all aspects of the situation.

Personally, I will not recommend anyone to have his Horoscope done for him by another person. In that, some people are relatively highly suggestible & many others could hardly avoid being conditioned under certain conditions ( in fact, a lot of people are being conditioned by the mass media & group consciousness daily without them being aware). When these people have their Horoscope done for them, there is the tendency that they will be living it out.

Of course, each of us has the right to choose how he or she wants to live his or her life. The most important thing is to be AWARE & be RESPONSIBLE.

4 Likes

Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 9:57pm On Jun 16, 2015
ratatis:

Pardon me, Bro for the delay. I have to read through all posts to have an idea of what is being discussed.

I think Fredted is drawing the attention of the OP to the hazards of exposing himself to all sort of people. For instance, people who will be bombarding him daily with letters seeking for readings; people who may try to use him to exploit others; people who will challenge him to prove "things" while at the same time doing everything possible to prevent him from proving, so as to discredit him & subject him to ridicule; & so on & so forth.

Admittedly, some facts touched by the OP are sensitive & border on classified info. However, according to him, he is illuminated. So, one can safely assume that he knows the "ethics" & therefore he knows what he is doing.
We should also not discount the possibility that he has a definite mission, for which he might have passed through the requisite training & preparation to handle situations that are likely to arise in the course of carrying out his mission.
At any rate, I wish him all the best.

In my considered opinion, Astrology is both a science & an art. It is a set of probabilities which, "when conditions are right" could be completely accurate. For readings to be amazingly accurate, a lot of time & effort has to be expended in considering all aspects of the situation.

Personally, I will not recommend anyone to have his Horoscope done for him by another person. In that, some people are relatively highly suggestible & many others could hardly avoid being conditioned under certain conditions ( in fact, a lot of people are being conditioned by the mass media & group consciousness daily without them being aware). When these people have their Horoscope done for them, there is the tendency that they will be living it out.

Of course, each of us has the right to choose how he or she wants to live his or her life. The most important thing is to be AWARE & be RESPONSIBLE.
lol bros nothing classified in what i have said. its called prophesy. can you give me a couple of examples of what i have said that you consider classified and has broken some ' ethics ' ?
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by MrPresident1: 9:58pm On Jun 16, 2015
sukkot:
[b]buahahahaha doubleDx you and ya undercover moves. bushmeat done catch hunter today lmao. well its good to know you are still around cuz me you and el presidente gotta stay in touch right now because its about to blowwwwww. i can feel it. so dont be a stranger.

as for the different depths to scripture, listen i am not coercing you to go to other depths because i am aware that nothing is harder than unlearning and relearning what you have had as your solid foundation. listen, the different depth levels is all different ways to get to the same place which is love your neighbor as yourself, study to show yourself approved and live a righteous life. these are the most important things. hold on to what you have if it works for you. its just that its a functioning body and some have to reach the epitome of depth because when an empire rises ( kingdom of God on earth ) you need people with esoteric wisdom to orchestrate and administrate the ' as above so below ' mantra. everything happening in the celestial realm has to be reciprocated in the terrestrial realm as you construct and build your kingdom and as such some people are required to understand esoteric theological wisdom. but only a few. its a body of christ with several functioning parts and talents[/b] wink

We dey wait for collapse of Dollar, na the sign be that.
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 10:02pm On Jun 16, 2015
MrPresident1:

We dey wait for collapse of Dollar, na the sign be that.
dollar done collapse long time. dem just dey hold am up artificially by printing and printing and printing

4 Likes

Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by MrPresident1: 10:15pm On Jun 16, 2015
sukkot:
dollar done collapse long time. dem just dey hold am up artificially by printing and printing and printing

We are looking for the sign of the son of man in heaven.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by MrPresident1: 10:18pm On Jun 16, 2015
Seriallinks:

LOL El-presidente grin My cover done blow grin How you take catch me? I done reincarnate grin How bodi nah? Longest time bruv!

Good to have you around bro. Don't forget:
Heb 10:25
Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some [is]; but exhorting [one another]: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Voter's Card Registration In Port Harcourt - Eyewitness Report (Pictures) / Father Of 3 Trying To Bury Charms At His Ex-Girlfriend's House Caught In Imo / Buhari Commissions Waltersmith Modular Refinery In Ibigwe, Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 186
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.