Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. (40916 Views)

Sagamite Officially Declares Buhari 2015 Presidential Elections Winner! / Nigerians React To Obama’s Speech On Nigerian Elections / Nigerian Elections: What If Buhari Wins? By Max Siollun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by tpiadotcom: 2:22am On Apr 13, 2015
The two faced globe is the roman god janus btw.
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by KingSango(m): 4:19pm On Apr 13, 2015
sukkot:
come on bro, before benin or togo or dahomey there was ancient egypt and ancient babylon. in fact the mass movement of negros into the interiors of africa did not pick up steam until after negros where kicked out of the middle east by the roman generals titus and vaspaisian at 70 AD. it is when we were displaced from the middle-east region that we moved to west africa and then empires like dahomey and benin etc started thriving after that period. prior to all that age, almost everyone in the world lived around that fertile crescent of the middle east and nile valley and asia. so all those voodoo customs are babylonian and egypt and was brought down with us when we left ancient babylon ( called iraq today ) and ancient egypt and moved into the interiors of africa. in fact all those names benin and dahomey were created after they moved to the interiors of africa. during the ancient egyptian and babylonian empire there was no name called togo or dahomey or benin.

Sometimes I have a hard to understanding those on the African continent. How blessed are you to be African like the rest of us but even more so because you were born in Africa. Did you know its one of our Diaspora prayers to the Ancestors to bless and praise highly those who had the fortunate to be born in Africa? So look at your situation as blessed one. Why are you putting down West Africa? Do you know West Africa is the richest land in Africa? This was so even in ancient times? The gold is so plentiful, the vegetation, the soil so rich, there's plenty of everything good and bad. West Africa had an even larger university than Egypt did. So West Africa isn't just the richest land in Africa it is the richest land on Earth. If you are looking for a garden of Eden I don't know what your criteria will be. If you can find another land that is more blessed then West Africa you will be hard pressed. Even the Buganda, which are Bantu tribe trace their origins to the Congo, again West Africa. The Zulu people are Bantu and their origins can be traced to the Congo which is West Africa. Ooni of Ife, Oba Okunade Sijuwade said Ile-Ife had been in existence over 10,000 years before the birth of Jesus Christ, and even before Oyo town, warning people against distortion of history. There are stone carving I've seen from Egypt that identity 4 types of human beings. They are, Egyptians, Asians, Caucasians and West Africans. East Africans are the look of the Ancient Egyptians, Rwandans with the long necks, and many others who ancestors have always lived a long time in East Africa. King Oddududa brought his people out of Egypt before it fell and lead them back to Ile Ife where they originated. There are many stories to back up this claim that Ile Ife has been in existence not only before Christ but before Egypt. http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn23240-the-father-of-all-men-is-340000-years-old.html#.VSvf3bHEZ9M

Alot of people get their history from the corrupted Bible as you seem to have done so finely. What of those who don't follow your so-called holy book or your faith? I don't see sorcery as being evil when it is used with love. Witchcraft is bad I would admit. But the idea that all sorcery is bad isn't true. The Creator was not an engineer he didn't use a crane to put stars in the sky. The Creator didnt use a reactor to start the fire of suns. The whole universe isn't some laboratory. The Creator used his/her mysterious power and that is the power all sorcery draws from. It is the Ashe of the Creator that is in everything and is everywhere at all times. Unlike the Chinese who refer to this force as qi or chi, which is merely calling it a thing, West Africans got ingenious and called it Esu, a conscious force with a trickster personality. But Esu isnt good or bad but a neutral force. It is our conscious choice that determines the reality around us, the force (ESU) only acts to our choices, opens and closes gates of energy. I only follow IFA which is I know is written and based upon mathematical code. Juju is real and it is being used everyday for good and for bad. It is dangerous to know a little of it but even worst not to know any or deny its existence because your Church has forbid you, the Mosque has forbid you, the Synagogue has forbid you, meanwhile they all practice juju. And many preachers, pastors and imans seek babalawoes and Vodu priests for problems their so-called holy books can't solve.

Return to tradition that is my only advise to you. Stop mixing African tradition with the wickedness of Babylon. Kemet and Egypt were the same place in two different times. Get to know Kemet and forget about Greek Egypt. Love, Sango.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 8:21pm On May 17, 2015
yeah so the new moon is in 27 degrees Taurus tomorrow the 18th at 4:14:19 pm. and mars and mercury is in gemini and mercury stops orbiting around the sun on the 19th of may. it comes full stop in gemini. and the sun is in taurus moving into gemini. SO WHAT DOES THIS ALL MEAN ? THE TIME OF CONFLICT I HAVE SPOKEN ABOUT IS HERE. THE RACE WAR IN AMERICA AND SOON AFTER A GLOBAL CONFLICT, ARMAGEDDON. KEEP YOUR EYES ON USA FROM TOMORROW AND TUESDAY THE 19TH. IT IS ABOUT TO DISINTEGRATE INTO CHAOS.

2 Likes

Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by 500samuel(m): 8:35pm On May 17, 2015
uhmmmm..we live here, people outside dictate ur leaders
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by mubarakopeyemi(m): 6:42am On May 18, 2015
sukkot:
yeah so the new moon is in 27 degrees Taurus tomorrow the 18th at 4:14:19 pm. and mars and mercury is in gemini and mercury stops orbiting around the sun on the 19th of may. it comes full stop in gemini. and the sun is in taurus moving into gemini. SO WHAT DOES THIS ALL MEAN ? THE TIME OF CONFLICT I HAVE SPOKEN ABOUT IS HERE. THE RACE WAR IN AMERICA AND SOON AFTER A GLOBAL CONFLICT, ARMAGEDDON. KEEP YOUR EYES ON USA FROM TOMORROW AND TUESDAY THE 19TH. IT IS ABOUT TO DISINTEGRATE INTO CHAOS.

We are watching!

1 Like

Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by KingSango(m): 3:48pm On May 18, 2015
sukkot:

Well the Superbowl of 2015 happened when you said that it wouldn't. I don't give any credit to European Astrology, its fake on the surface. Real Astrology, as far as the ancient astrology goes, is coupled with witchcraft and/or sorcery. So unless you are applying a ritual on this specific date or prior its very unlikely your predictions will come true. Astrology was also added with the supernatural in Ancient Mysticism.

Race war is coming to America but its quite a ways off from now. I can't sense any such event taking place at the present moment based upon on the ground conditions, I live in America, in Washington, D.C actually!. Besides why does everyone, mostly everyone, the majority anyway, readily insist upon racism being perpetuated only by Whites against Blacks? And all racial uprisings are about Blacks v.s Whites? Why do you think like this? This is programming. If you can't explain how you come to view the world, the way you view it, then you are a victim of mind programming. If you study history, racial uprisings are very similar to the Mau Mau of Kenya. Here for information: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mau_Mau_Uprising

Now take the time to study and you will see that uprisings are not racial in nature. This is always assuming only Whites are responsible for the oppression of Blacks. This is what the Elites program the populace, which includes Whites and Blacks, to think because Whites are given privileges whilst Blacks face discrimination and set backs. There's one things wrong with this view, besides it being immorally unjust, is that it paints that view that only Whites are evil and all of them are responsible for the injustices committed against Blacks. It disguises the fact that many Blacks are involved in the injustices committed against other Blacks. This is eye opening, for many Blacks are involved in subversive activities which make oppression not only possible but very effective, also they shield the White Elites who are the executive culprits of oppression. Many Whites are oppressed too, to darkness and evil, they just don't know it. All souls are in peril in this evil world of injustice.

What I am laying out for you today is very crucial for you to understand and get this wisdom in your heart and mind. How can you make an accurate prediction, when your analyzes of the conditions and factors behind the events is so screwed? Blacks can't have an uprising until they learn to deal with the subversives who would destroy any uprising for human rights before it got off the ground. So many slave revolts were snitched out before they could be started. Marcus Garvey's, Back to Africa Movement, was destroyed from within by traitorous blacks who stole funds and had him imprisoned for falsified crimes. Malcolm X was killed and assassinated by Blacks who disguised themselves as Muslims in the Nation of Islam, although some of them who shot him were registered Muslims in the Nation, the actual agents of destruction disappeared after the hit and never stood trial or were identified.

My overall point is clear, you're adding subversive concepts, which is European Astrology, when you should consult traditional sources of divination such as, IFA. And you are further assisting the Elite mind programming by buying into the suggestion or stereotype of all Whites are evil, thus partaking in oppression of Blacks. Understand Father Nelson Mandela and why he became more humanistic and spiritually mature in his later years. It was not because he had grown beyond the will to fight. Its because of this, after suffering the persecution that Father Mandela suffered he learned a great thing, that is this, we are fighting evil and many Blacks are selling us out in the name of pure evil. When we wrongfully attack all Whites we drive away some of them who may be good. They turn away from our righteous cause. And we overlook some of our own African brethren who are actual willing culprits in our oppression. This leaves the door/gate unguarded and sets us up for betrayal again and again, for this is historical, and we should learn from history or be doomed to repeat it.

Here's a Bible parable to help you understand:

The Difference Between the Good Shepherd and the Hired Hand
John 10:11-18

11“I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep. 12The hired hand is not the shepherd who owns the sheep. So when he sees the wolf coming, he abandons the sheep and runs away. Then the wolf attacks the flock and scatters it. 13The man runs away because he is a hired hand and cares nothing for the sheep.

14“I am the good shepherd; I know my sheep and my sheep know me— 15just as the Father knows me and I know the Father—and I lay down my life for the sheep. 16I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen. I must bring them also. They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd. 17The reason my Father loves me is that I lay down my life—only to take it up again. 18No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. This command I received from my Father.”

Good Shepherds: Good intentional Black/African leadership.
Hired Hands: Evil Blacks/Africans hired by evil White Elites. Insiders of dark orders.
Wolf: Elite White Oppressors. Leaders of dark orders.

So it's clear, those who risk their lives to bring you the truth are good shepherds and lead you to prosperity and back to African tradition. Those African leaders who are patriotic to the light and love. Who are loyal to their own people. The hired hands are the Africans in league with the Elite White power structure and work for them the slave masters. They are not identified by just their evil works but by their symbolism they use to identity themselves worldwide throughout the underworld.

Such as these Africans: http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/ca-trio-arrested-trying-set-masonic-fraternal-police-force-cops-n354476

A clear violation of Maat law 18. Which is I have not been a eavesdropper.

The above is a story about a lodge of African American Freemasons who took upon themselves to spy on others. They openingly solicited police departments, which are controlled by Whites, notifying them that they would be willing to assist them in any underworld targeting of any person deemed a threat to White Western Civilization or White Supremacy, pretty much. The Whites choose instead to expose their hypocrisy. Not that the Whites weren't interested, because they use Blacks like these all the time, but they just choose instead to expose these traitors to the world out of mockery of them! Yes the White Elites are our open enemies, they make no excuse for what they do nor care to hide it. But the Blacks are hypocrites because they pretend to be your brothers. You got to know if these Blacks were willing to spy and were spying, that they were not spying or would dare spy on White communities. They were and are spying on Black communities or communities of color. This is how this espionage thing works, agents are sent where they can blend in and be most effective. So Black are sent to spy on Blacks. Or commit counterintelligence against targeted Blacks, like assassination, framing or other such nasties.

Now this second example is a curious one and has to do with the violation of the sacred laws of Maat:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gaCX_z8VcE&list=PLAWeTblUV2BwfEKcwSTPoN_c9ona-vaMq&index=9

This is a group of Black males in America making themselves culprits in a White Elite secret society to perpetuate homosexuality amongst their own people. A clear violation of Maat: Law 32. I have not worked evil. Which means doing evil to harm society socially, economically or culturally. These Whites running this sick demonic ritual, done in public, are apart of the Pan Society. Pan is a demon they have been feeding for centuries, the blood of innocents, using this evil spirit to spread human suffering for self serving quests for money, power and fame.

Baba Sango, Aje Alaafin of Oyo,
help us each and everyday
to carry out Your will, to speak
Your words, and be Your hands
in all we do, to effect the rise of Oyo. Ase.

Love, Sango.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by mubarakopeyemi(m): 8:54pm On May 18, 2015
KingSango:

Well the Superbowl of 2015 happened when you said that it wouldn't. I don't give any credit to European Astrology, its fake on the surface. Real Astrology, as far as the ancient astrology goes, is coupled with witchcraft and/or sorcery. So unless you are applying a ritual on this specific date or prior its very unlikely your predictions will come true. Astrology was also added with the supernatural in Ancient Mysticism.

Race war is coming to America but its quite a ways off from now. I can't sense any such event taking place at the present moment based upon on the ground conditions, I live in America, in Washington, D.C actually!. Besides why does everyone, mostly everyone, the majority anyway, readily insist upon racism being perpetuated only by Whites against Blacks? And all racial uprisings are about Blacks v.s Whites? Why do you think like this? This is programming. If you can't explain how you come to view the world, the way you view it, then you are a victim of mind programming. If you study history, racial uprisings are very similar to the Mau Mau of Kenya. Here for information: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mau_Mau_Uprising

Now take the time to study and you will see that uprisings are not racial in nature. This is always assuming only Whites are responsible for the oppression of Blacks. This is what the Elites program the populace, which includes Whites and Blacks, to think because Whites are given privileges whilst Blacks face discrimination and set backs. There's one things wrong with this view, besides it being immorally unjust, is that it paints that view that only Whites are evil and all of them are responsible for the injustices committed against Blacks. It disguises the fact that many Blacks are involved in the injustices committed against other Blacks. This is eye opening, for many Blacks are involved in subversive activities which make oppression not only possible but very effective, also they shield the White Elites who are the executive culprits of oppression. Many Whites are oppressed too, to darkness and evil, they just don't know it. All souls are in peril in this evil world of injustice.

What I am laying out for you today is very crucial for you to understand and get this wisdom in your heart and mind. How can you make an accurate prediction, when your analyzes of the conditions and factors behind the events is so screwed? Blacks can't have an uprising until they learn to deal with the subversives who would destroy any uprising for human rights before it got off the ground. So many slave revolts were snitched out before they could be started. Marcus Garvey's, Back to Africa Movement, was destroyed from within by traitorous blacks who stole funds and had him imprisoned for falsified crimes. Malcolm X was killed and assassinated by Blacks who disguised themselves as Muslims in the Nation of Islam, although some of them who shot him were registered Muslims in the Nation, the actual agents of destruction disappeared after the hit and never stood trial or were identified.

My overall point is clear, you're adding subversive concepts, which is European Astrology, when you should consult traditional sources of divination such as, IFA. And you are further assisting the Elite mind programming by buying into the suggestion or stereotype of all Whites are evil, thus partaking in oppression of Blacks. Understand Father Nelson Mandela and why he became more humanistic and spiritually mature in his later years. It was not because he had grown beyond the will to fight. Its because of this, after suffering the persecution that Father Mandela suffered he learned a great thing, that is this, we are fighting evil and many Blacks are selling us out in the name of pure evil. When we wrongfully attack all Whites we drive away some of them who may be good. They turn away from our righteous cause. And we overlook some of our own African brethren who are actual willing culprits in our oppression. This leaves the door/gate unguarded and sets us up for betrayal again and again, for this is historical, and we should learn from history or be doomed to repeat it.

Here's a Bible parable to help you understand:

The Difference Between the Good Shepherd and the Hired Hand
John 10:11-18

11“I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep. 12The hired hand is not the shepherd who owns the sheep. So when he sees the wolf coming, he abandons the sheep and runs away. Then the wolf attacks the flock and scatters it. 13The man runs away because he is a hired hand and cares nothing for the sheep.

14“I am the good shepherd; I know my sheep and my sheep know me— 15just as the Father knows me and I know the Father—and I lay down my life for the sheep. 16I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen. I must bring them also. They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd. 17The reason my Father loves me is that I lay down my life—only to take it up again. 18No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. This command I received from my Father.”

Good Shepherds: Good intentional Black/African leadership.
Hired Hands: Evil Blacks/Africans hired by evil White Elites. Insiders of dark orders.
Wolf: Elite White Oppressors. Leaders of dark orders.

So it's clear, those who risk their lives to bring you the truth are good shepherds and lead you to prosperity and back to African tradition. Those African leaders who are patriotic to the light and love. Who are loyal to their own people. The hired hands are the Africans in league with the Elite White power structure and work for them the slave masters. They are not identified by just their evil works but by their symbolism they use to identity themselves worldwide throughout the underworld.

Such as these Africans: http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/ca-trio-arrested-trying-set-masonic-fraternal-police-force-cops-n354476

A clear violation of Maat law 18. Which is I have not been a eavesdropper.

The above is a story about a lodge of African American Freemasons who took upon themselves to spy on others. They openingly solicited police departments, which are controlled by Whites, notifying them that they would be willing to assist them in any underworld targeting of any person deemed a threat to White Western Civilization or White Supremacy, pretty much. The Whites choose instead to expose their hypocrisy. Not that the Whites weren't interested, because they use Blacks like these all the time, but they just choose instead to expose these traitors to the world out of mockery of them! Yes the White Elites are our open enemies, they make no excuse for what they do nor care to hide it. But the Blacks are hypocrites because they pretend to be your brothers. You got to know if these Blacks were willing to spy and were spying, that they were not spying or would dare spy on White communities. They were and are spying on Black communities or communities of color. This is how this espionage thing works, agents are sent where they can blend in and be most effective. So Black are sent to spy on Blacks. Or commit counterintelligence against targeted Blacks, like assassination, framing or other such nasties.

Now this second example is a curious one and has to do with the violation of the sacred laws of Maat:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gaCX_z8VcE&list=PLAWeTblUV2BwfEKcwSTPoN_c9ona-vaMq&index=9

This is a group of Black males in America making themselves culprits in a White Elite secret society to perpetuate homosexuality amongst their own people. A clear violation of Maat: Law 32. I have not worked evil. Which means doing evil to harm society socially, economically or culturally. These Whites running this sick demonic ritual, done in public, are apart of the Pan Society. Pan is a demon they have been feeding for centuries, the blood of innocents, using this evil spirit to spread human suffering for self serving quests for money, power and fame.

Baba Sango, Aje Alaafin of Oyo,
help us each and everyday
to carry out Your will, to speak
Your words, and be Your hands
in all we do, to effect the rise of Oyo. Ase.

Love, Sango.

undecided undecided
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by KingSango(m): 6:28pm On May 19, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

undecided undecided

You should pay attention to how the world works outside of Africa where information is lacking. The bonus for Africans on the continent is that you are in close proximity to pure tradition as long as you take advantage of it. The advantage of African diaspora is that we are in close proximity to the enemy and know how they operate, learn from us with humility. Sorcery, witchcraft and mind control is key to their power.

Love, Sango.

2 Likes

Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by mubarakopeyemi(m): 12:15am On May 20, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by Craigston: 7:45am On May 20, 2015

http://worldisraelnews.com/iranian-general-welcomes-war-us/

Sukkot, this is trouble brewing.

Iranian general ‘welcomes’ war with US

 May 18, 2015
 Print  Email  78

Despite ongoing nuclear negotiations,
Iran’s military appears to anticipate
going to war against the US.
By: Aryeh Savir, World Israel News

As Iran and the P5+1 negotiate a final deal
regarding the Islamic Republic’s nuclear
program and the lifting of sanctions on
Iran, a high-ranking Iranian general
declared that its forces are ready to wage
battle with the US.
In an interview on Iranian TV earlier this
month, Revolutionary Guards (IRGC)
Deputy Commander Brigadier General
Hossein Salami threatened the Americans,
saying: “We welcome war with the
Americans,” MEMRI (Middle East Media
Research Institute) reported.
“I tell the Americans again…that the age in
which political superiority is gained through
threats, intimidation and even military force
has come to an end. The Americans should
compare their past military victories over
feeble armies…with the outcome and
consequence of confronting the great of
Islamic Iran,” said the general.
The US aircraft carriers would be destroyed,
its air bases in the region burned and the
skies set ablaze, he said. “We have built our
strength for the purpose of long, extended
wars… more than for the purpose of peace,
compromise, and dialogue with them,”
Salami stressed.
Training to Confront the US
The Iranians attack a replica of a US aircraft
carrier. (PressTV)

The Iranian armed forces have recently
conducted several large-scale military drills,
including those specifically simulating war
with US forces.
During a naval exercise in February, the
Iranian navy fired two ballistic missiles that
blew up an Iranian-built, life-size replica of
a US aircraft carrier. The target was
completely destroyed by the missiles,
reports say.
The drill included maritime mine operations
by speedboats as well as the firing of four
coast-to-sea missiles in the strategic Persian
Gulf region and the Strait of Hormuz.
Rear Admiral Ali Fadavi, RGC’s navy
commander, stated last April that “the
Americans and the entire world know that
the American navy is one of our targets,
and it will take us 50 seconds to destroy
every US warship.”

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by KingSango(m): 3:12pm On May 20, 2015
[quote author=Craigston post=33912222][/quote]

Believe it or not Iranians are in cahoots with White Supremacy as is most of the Arab and Persian world. Iran was ruled for a very, very long time by the British. The British set up spy networks, demonic secret societies amongst the former Persians, who now call themselves Iranians. Islam which the Iranians embrace was set up secretly by the Vatican as a religion, accept it or not. Many of the Clerics which run Iran are members of Masonic lodges and answer to the Black Pope. Just because Iranians are Shiites and have this supposed beef with Sunnis or Saudi Arabia centered Islam doesn't mean that its really a war, remember Dialectics is an Illuminati strategy. All the central most important leaders of these warring fractions meet in secret in lodges and disclosed locations. The supposed war with America is a chaos strategy meant to distract the sheep. War will take place, no doubt, between the U.S and Iran and other dialectic nations, but this war without a doubt is a last ditch effort of White Supremacy to maintain control over the world. Despite this although, China is positioned to take over the world economically and we all must prepare for that. A global depression is coming and it is vital that where ever you are you must prepare. Nigeria needs to develop agriculture and herbal medicine because once the war ensues all monies will be worthless. So all the oil buying nations will have to rely upon their reserves and cease foreign imports. This will have a huge impact upon Nigeria and will affect it's citizenry. Starvation will come again for many Nigerians, hospitals will run out of supplies, and your people will suffer. You are an oil dependent nation now and the problem is you can't eat oil and it won't heal your people in medical emergencies.

Love, Sango.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by tpiadotcom: 3:53pm On May 20, 2015
KingSango:

You should pay attention to how the world works outside of Africa where information is lacking

is it?

The bonus for Africans on the continent is that you are in close proximity to pure tradition

haha, funny.

The advantage of African diaspora is that we are in close proximity to the enemy and know how they operate

enemy is rather a loose word for you, imo. . . . . . . . . .just saying . . . . . . . . . . . . .

1 Like

Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by KingSango(m): 5:04pm On May 20, 2015
tpiadotcom:

is it?

haha, funny.

enemy is rather a loose word for you, imo. . . . . . . . . .just saying . . . . . . . . . . . . .

You seem to follow me around for more than a few threads. What's the beef? This is a huge website. Why are we always bumping into one another? More to the point, why is it you are always bumping into me?

2 Likes

Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by MrPresident1: 5:24pm On May 20, 2015
sukkot:

Sukkot, YAH is MOST WISE.

YAH cannot be trapped in astrology.

There is a saying, the hunter that is watching and waiting to hunt God will die in his watching and waiting.

YAH is most wise, what you said up here you did not back up scripturally. Do not be deceived, Brother.

Isaiah 47:13
13 Thou art wearied in the multitude of thy counsels. Let now the astrologers, the stargazers, the monthly prognosticators, stand up, and save thee from these things that shall come upon thee.
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by tpiadotcom: 5:36pm On May 20, 2015
KingSango:

. . . .

ironic.
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by KingSango(m): 5:55pm On May 20, 2015
tpiadotcom:

ironic.

You're claiming irony now? I feel as if I'm talking to myself. I might want to check into mental health, shouldn't I? Don't bother, I'm asking myself.

Anyways, just bee and buzz off, will you now boy?

1 Like

Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by tpiadotcom: 5:56pm On May 20, 2015
the ball is in your own court sweetie.
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by KingSango(m): 6:46pm On May 20, 2015
tpiadotcom:
the ball is in your own court sweetie.

You can have it. You win. I'm not into playing with other men's balls. grin

2 Likes

Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by tpiadotcom: 6:51pm On May 20, 2015
Interpret anything however you like.

Or in what ever manner you are used to.
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by KingSango(m): 3:08pm On May 21, 2015
tpiadotcom:
Interpret anything however you like.

Or in what ever manner you are used to.
What I interpret is hostile behavior stemming from you, constantly trying to discredit me in some way. Also you seem to do this on more than one occasion and in several threads. Cease with this negativity and move on. Its okay to disagree with someone but don't make it a priority in your life to harass that person. If you feel a matter needs addressing that seriously then create a thread exposing your views. You are free to do that anytime you so choose. But choose not to single me out and make me an example of things you don't like.

Love,

Sango.

1 Like

Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by tpiadotcom: 3:50pm On May 22, 2015
You should adjust the chip on your shoulder.

Stop being always eager to take offence at everything.
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by KingSango(m): 5:28pm On May 22, 2015
tpiadotcom:
You should adjust the chip on your shoulder.

Stop being always eager to take offence at everything.

Hmm...now I'm being overly sensitive because I shut down your negative agenda? I'm telling you to buzz off, period. I'm not interested in engaging with you. So move on!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 7:30pm On Jun 01, 2015
[b]hey guys i am going to get to each and every one of your comment and reply to them. so please dont think i am being rude. i want to reply when the action starts but please keep dropping the comments and your input.

ok so the FULL MOON is june 2 2015, and the full moon is in Sagittarius THE ARCHER. in gemini is still mars and mercury has pulled a full-stop in gemini since the 19th of this month. now while i am simply narrating these things, there are some deep esoteric meanings to these positions which i am sure you know i cant divulge. and june 3rd the moon steps out of sagittarius into capricorn. THE POINT TO ALL THIS IS, SOMETHING CRAZY IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN IN THE USA AND THE WORLD. A RACE WAR AND MARTIAL LAW AND THEN WW3. NOW CAN I GIVE YOU THE EXACT DAY IT WILL KICK OFF ? NO BUT KEEP A CLOSE EYE ON THE 3RD OF JUNE ( NEVER HOLD ME TO EXACT DATES. CUZ THOSE MAY NOT BE ALWAYS ACCURATE BUT HOLD ME TO TIME-FRAMES ). BUT WE ARE IN THAT TIME OF SOMETHING CRAZY KICKING OFF ACCORDING TO THESE CELESTIAL AND TERRESTRIAL SIGNS. [/b]
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by totoisgud(m): 7:39pm On Jun 01, 2015
sukkot:
now there is a magazine called THE ECONOMIST. in it the world controllers aka the illuminated ones, the Rotschilds and Rockefellers and Gettys and Duponts, who control all the worlds economies and central banks and money supplies and exchange rates decide what moves they are going to make for a new year for the whole year. they put all the moves they will make in symbolic and cryptic pictures. now all the moves they would make for 2015 have been laid out on the january 2015 cover and this is why they sent john kerry to come see buhari. now let me give you a clue as to read the picture symbols. any leaders who will feature prominently in their agenda will be in the front two rows. any leader who they want to get rid off will be towards the back with their heads cut off. all you will see is their head. their bodies would have been cut off. and GEJ is one of those with his body cut off and he is in the back meaning he has been axed out of their agenda.

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/cc4sezsvf66umnkdaufr1k0eggn7k85u1332928[/img]

Propaganda
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by pansophist(m): 7:57pm On Jun 01, 2015
sukkot:
[b]hey guys i am going to get to each and every one of your comment and reply to them. so please dont think i am being rude. i want to reply when the action starts but please keep dropping the comments and your input.

ok so the FULL MOON is june 2 2015, and the full moon is in Sagittarius THE ARCHER. in gemini is still mars and mercury has pulled a full-stop in gemini since the 19th of this month. now while i am simply narrating these things, there are some deep esoteric meanings to these positions which i am sure you know i cant divulge. and june 3rd the moon steps out of sagittarius into capricorn. THE POINT TO ALL THIS IS, SOMETHING CRAZY IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN IN THE USA AND THE WORLD. A RACE WAR AND MARTIAL LAW AND THEN WW3. NOW CAN I GIVE YOU THE EXACT DAY IT WILL KICK OFF ? NO BUT KEEP A CLOSE EYE ON THE 3RD OF JUNE ( NEVER HOLD ME TO EXACT DATES. CUZ THOSE MAY NOT BE ALWAYS ACCURATE BUT HOLD ME TO TIME-FRAMES ). BUT WE ARE IN THAT TIME OF SOMETHING CRAZY KICKING OFF ACCORDING TO THESE CELESTIAL AND TERRESTRIAL SIGNS. [/b]

Bros, why you de make layman like me fear na? which advise you get for me? E be like say na to run go motherland be that, at least free food and house sure for me grin
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 8:03pm On Jun 01, 2015
pansophist:

Bros, why you de make layman like me fear na? which advise you get for me? E be like say na to run go motherland be that, at least free food and house sure for me grin
bros the end of america as you know it is here. if i would advice you i will say start selling your assets and send the money to naija and be ready to escape at a moments notice. that would be my advice. but hey ? you can wait and see. you need an exit strategy ASAP. wink
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by pansophist(m): 8:18pm On Jun 01, 2015
sukkot:
bros the end of america as you know it is here. if i would advice you i will say start selling your assets and send the money to naija and be ready to escape at a moments notice. that would be my advice. but hey ? you can wait and see. you need an exit strategy ASAP. wink

noo, I de Europe.
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by tpiadotcom: 8:18pm On Jun 01, 2015
@sukkot

Bro, take it easy, your paying job is still there.

They haven't cancelled the thing yet., its just a delay.
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 8:21pm On Jun 01, 2015
tpiadotcom:

@sukkot

Bro, take it easy, your paying job is still there.

They haven't cancelled the thing yet., its just a delay.
What is my paying job ? enlighten moi
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by tpiadotcom: 8:23pm On Jun 01, 2015
I meant to say your commission.
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 8:25pm On Jun 01, 2015
pansophist:

noo, I de Europe.
oh you are in europe. well europe will not get it as bad as america so you can just hold on till the economy bottoms out and the new super powers emerge and force europe into the dark ages when their big brother america is no longer around. so during the later part of the year every immigrant in europe will be running back home because europe will be poorer than their countries. their will be starvation and austerity and rationiing of food in europe towards the end of the year 2015. so every immigrant will start running back home. but till then you can hold on and watch it all unfold
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 8:27pm On Jun 01, 2015
tpiadotcom:
I meant to say your commission.
i have commission in america ? you have lost me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

#NoMoreBloodShed: DSS Invites Zainab Ahmed Over Protests Against Killings / Photos Of Biafra Shoes Made In Aba / Why NLC Won’t Protest Hike In Petrol, Electricity Tariffs Yet – Wabba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.