Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. (40674 Views)

Sagamite Officially Declares Buhari 2015 Presidential Elections Winner! / Nigerians React To Obama’s Speech On Nigerian Elections / Nigerian Elections: What If Buhari Wins? By Max Siollun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 10:56pm On Jun 03, 2015
pansophist:
Bros sukkot

Them the world leaders know about this upcoming event wey you de prophesize? if them catch you? grin You just de expose divine secret lol
Well you keep asking me questions so i have to answer it. so if you are worried about my safety dont ask any more questions grin
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by pansophist(m): 10:58pm On Jun 03, 2015
sukkot:
Well you keep asking me questions so i have to answer it. so if you are worried about my safety dont ask any more questions grin

Naaa, you will be fine bro. So bros sukkot, which place do mullato kids fall into? Inside this Esau and jacob ish, where do they belong to?

but personally, whats your take on inter racial relationship? (negroid and caucasoid to be specific).
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 11:04pm On Jun 03, 2015
pansophist:

Naaa, you will be fine bro. So bros sukkot, which place do mullato kids fall into? Inside this Esau and jacob ish, where do they belong to?

but personally, whats your take on inter racial relationship? (negroid and caucasoid to be specific).
no such thing as mullato. the seed is from the father. skin color does not determine who you are. there are kids who look white who are black. if i plant an apple seed in china or in nigeria the same apple will grow. the woman is just an incubator for the seed of the man. you are who your father is. so technically there is no such thing as a mulatto.

2 Likes

Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by Fredted: 3:54am On Jun 06, 2015
sukkot:
[b]bros, like i said previously, dont hold me to dates but hold me to time frames. now the time frame is before september, however in between that time if i see signs that may indicate that a certain date or month is possible i will just in fun throw out that month or day. however this whole process ends before the final blood moon of september 28 2015. there have been 4 consecutive blood moons or what is known as luna eclipse on 4 holy days wwhich is the feast of tabernacle and passover. so these things happen within that 4 consecutive luna eclipses on 4 holy days. the final fourth blood moon is sept 28th this year and by that time it will all be over. however in the meantime if i can put out specific dates and months for occurrences i will try to just to see how strong my prophetic astro-theological gift is getting. however i can tell you now that i am at the point of perfection thanks to the mercies of God. now i have added the constellations to my arsenal. i am where i need to be now and i can tell you that its starting in june this month[/b]

Bros. I have gone through some of your post history and I want to share something with you. There's a very strong possibility that you're psychic. And there's a stronger possibility that I'm not the first to notice. You might not know this but there are people who are very well versed in everything psychic including well researched methodologies for using such power for selfish reasons. The typical thing they do is to combine your mind with theirs, effectively making you a fractional part of an aggregate mind. This has the effect of making you feel like you're a prophet amongst other things, depending on how much 'psychic load' is placed on your node in the hive mind. In addition it can lead you to draw spurious conclusions while instilling a false sense of confidence about it. Effectively, someone is 'sitting' on your head and deriving several psychic benefits(health, good fortune, genuine clairvoyance, subtle subconscious mind control). To put it in layman's terms, it's the equivalent of someone using you as hard labor to build house while you're asleep. I don't expect you to believe this Just wanted to bring it to your attention. I will not be responding to any replies because I'm pretty certain this message would ping in your handler's consciousness.

I'm not sure how you can decouple yourself but I wish you luck and good health.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 9:09am On Jun 06, 2015
Fredted:

Bros. I have gone through some of your post history and I want to share something with you. There's a very strong possibility that you're psychic. And there's a stronger possibility that I'm not the first to notice. You might not know this but there are people who are very well versed in everything psychic including well researched methodologies for using such power for selfish reasons. The typical thing they do is to combine your mind with theirs, effectively making you a fractional part of an aggregate mind. This has the effect of making you feel like you're a prophet amongst other things, depending on how much 'psychic load' is placed on your node in the hive mind. In addition it can lead you to draw spurious conclusions while instilling a false sense of confidence about it. Effectively, someone is 'sitting' on your head and deriving several psychic benefits(health, good fortune, genuine clairvoyance, subtle subconscious mind control). To put it in layman's terms, it's the equivalent of someone using you as hard labor to build house while you're asleep. I don't expect you to believe this Just wanted to bring it to your attention. I will not be responding to any replies because I'm pretty certain this message would ping in your handler's consciousness.

I'm not sure how you can decouple yourself but I wish you luck and good health.
my bros you are very correct. someone is sitting on my head and it is God and Jesus

1 corinthians 11 vs 3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

LISTEN I AM VERY FAMILIAR WITH ALL THE NIGERIAN JUJU OR VOODOO OR WHATEVER YOU WANT TO CALL IT BUT WHAT I AM DOING HERE IS STRONGER THAN ALL OF THAT. THE POWERS AND POWER I AM WORKING WITH IS GREATER THAN AND OWNS THE LITTLE TASHERE JUJU POWERS. SO WHAT I AM DOING HERE IS IMPREGNABLE AND IMPENETRABLE AND ANY MAN WHO TRIES TO DO WHAT IT IS YOU ARE INSINUATING WILL BE KILLED. I HAVE HAD A FAMILY MEMBER TRY TO PULL WHAT YOU SAID AND IT WAS REVEALED TO ME IN A DREAM BY THE POWERS I WORK WITH AND THE NEXT MONTH THE FAMILY MEMBER DIED. SO THERE ARE SOME PEOPLE OUT HERE IN CLOSE CONTACT WITH GOD. SO FORGET ALL THAT STUFF YOU WROTE. I HAVE SEEN THE POWERS THAT I AM WORKING WITH AND IT IS UNIVERSAL AND COSMIC POWERS NOT SOME LOCAL JUJU MAN STUFF. AND IT IS REAL. THE POWER OF GOD IS REAL. AND YES I AM BEING USED BY GOD AND TO GOD BELONGS ALL THE GLORY. YOU JUST WAIT THIS MONTH RUNS ITS COURSE AND YOU WILL SEE THE MANIFESTATIONS OF THE POWER BEHIND ME. THE POWER BEHIND ME IS THE POWER THAT CONTROLS WORLD LEADERS. THE POWER BEHIND ME OWNS ALL THE POWERS. THE POWER BEHIND ME OWNS THE JUJUMANS SOUL AND BODY. SO BRO ? ANYBODY WHO TRIES WHAT IT IS YOU ARE SAYING IS SIMPLY TIRED OF HIS LIFE AND IS READY TO DIE. AND YOU HAD TO OPEN A NEW ACCOUNT TO MAKE THIS POST ? HMM I WONDER WHO YOU REALLY ARE LOL wink wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 4:12pm On Jun 09, 2015
ending all fossil fuels announced in G7 summit. one of the prophesies from the economist cover 2015 i made a few months ago. so naija no more oil revenue lmao.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FgoVBZ3vKM

1 Like

Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by mubarakopeyemi(m): 11:57pm On Jun 12, 2015
sukkot:
ending all fossil fuels announced in G7 summit. one of the prophesies from the economist cover 2015 i made a few months ago. so naija no more oil revenue lmao.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FgoVBZ3vKM
hmmmm. the world will drop oil and move to another energy plan. u said it.

1 Like

Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by pansophist(m): 1:09am On Jun 13, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

But not in this year, the target is at the end of the century. 85 years more. Makes no sense to if its that far.
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 9:03am On Jun 13, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

its all coming to pass brother. its all coming to pass. more to come. i got my eyes opened and will post it in this thread once it all starts popping off. stay tuned
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by KingSango(m): 4:49pm On Jun 13, 2015
These are some far fetched predictions. Have to wait and see.
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by Shokoloko(f): 6:46pm On Jun 13, 2015
Great thread, Sukkot. U have answered one of the questions i have been searching for an answer to.
From the time when I became aware, I saw that in this world the level of development in a nation or group was directly linked to the amount of 'blackness' in that group.
I thought the issue was Africa, but then I realised the problem was everywhere there was blackness ; among the dark polynesians, arabians, indians and south americans, carribeans, and aborigines. Although some africans have stood out, yet it has bothered me why as a people we cannot collectively rise above the level where the world has placed us.
Isnt it strange that in africa you can command better treatment just by marrying another race. Its crazy, and so many times I have asked what went wrong.
I knew it couldnt be something physical, because blacks have a special beauty. To me lighter or whiter needs makeup to pop out but black is very detailed and interesting.
I read about the african noses of the sphinxes before they were chopped off. I read about stonehenge with figures having african features, I read about krishna and the black gods of india, and black buddha
And I asked severally WHAT WENT WRONG? WHAT DID WE DO? And here you are answering that question, and whether any other person believes this or not, I know that it is true.
My next question what can 'black/ african do to get out of this mess?
I dont think its enough to sit and wait out the decline of another race.
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 7:25pm On Jun 13, 2015
Shokoloko:
Great thread, Sukkot. U have answered one of the questions i have been searching for an answer to.
From the time when I became aware, I saw that in this world the level of development in a nation or group was directly linked to the amount of 'blackness' in that group.
I thought the issue was Africa, but then I realised the problem was everywhere there was blackness ; among the dark polynesians, arabians, indians and south americans, carribeans, and aborigines. Although some africans have stood out, yet it has bothered me why as a people we cannot collectively rise above the level where the world has placed us.
Isnt it strange that in africa you can command better treatment just by marrying another race. Its crazy, and so many times I have asked what went wrong.
I knew it couldnt be something physical, because blacks have a special beauty. To me lighter or whiter needs makeup to pop out but black is very detailed and interesting.
I read about the african noses of the sphinxes before they were chopped off. I read about stonehenge with figures having african features, I read about krishna and the black gods of india, and black buddha
And I asked severally WHAT WENT WRONG? WHAT DID WE DO? And here you are answering that question, and whether any other person believes this or not, I know that it is true.
My next question what can 'black/ african do to get out of this mess?
I dont think its enough to sit and wait out the decline of another race.

[b]Hey Sis glad you found some comfort and solace in finding out the celestial reason we are in this terrestrial quagmire. however i have to tell you that what we can do before the shift happens which it will happen real soon, am talking 2015, but yeah the only thing we can do is as a race of people return back to righteousness. thats the only thing you can do to ease this burden. this burden is celestial. you cant think your way out of it. many have tried and failed. you cant scheme your way out of it. you cant plot your way out of it. there is nothing you can come up with that many have not come up with before you. it will never work. the only way is a collective return to righteousness. is it ever going to happen ? never. black people are the most corrupt people on the surface of this planet. we are the most evil and the most demonic. go to asia, they dont commit crime like we do. their politicians are clean. white countries ? a politician was sacked for over-spending his expense credit card by 10,000 pounds. do you see how honest they are ? someone just went 10,000 pounds over their expense account and got fired meanwhile in black countries people steal billions of pounds and are still in power. so if you take a look at the world, we are the most corrupt race. and this is why we are going through what we are going through. so the issue here is that the average black man is so corrupt that it is impossible to change that man. so the solution is that only the portion of black people who have turned to righteousness during this period of sorrow will be saved from this misery and will be uplifted again and will rise and be at the top of the world. the ones who remain corrupt will remain in their low state. however just by association they will feel some relief that black is not looked upon as the most hated race again. however they will not be uplifted.[/b]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by Nobody: 8:41am On Jun 14, 2015
@sukkot, good morning.
I was reading a book (end time ish) and I came across the 4 blood moons and 2 of those moons is called sukkot.

Anyway, what do you know about the 4 blood moons?
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 9:52am On Jun 14, 2015
Joavid:
@sukkot, good morning.
I was reading a book (end time ish) and I came across the 4 blood moons and 2 of those moons is called sukkot.

Anyway, what do you know about the 4 blood moons?
yeah thats were i get my name sukkot lol. sukkot is also called the feast of booth or tabernacles. anytime you see 4 blood moons on 4 consecutive holy days ( passover and sukkot ), then you know its time for empire change on earth. all empire changes happen within a tetrad blood moon from the babylonian to the medopersian to greek to roman, to the emergence of america. so when you see 4 blood moons like that-then it is revolutionary time. this is one of the signs of the second coming. as we stand now we are in the 3rd one which just went by on april the 4th and the 4th one will be september 28 this year. so yeah these are crazy times. top of the morning to you wink
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 14, 2015
The books also talks about the four men of the apocalypse that have already arrived: death, famine, war and pestilence- Isaiah 6:10.

sukkot:
yeah thats were i get my name sukkot lol. sukkot is also called the feast of booth or tabernacles. anytime you see 4 blood moons on 4 consecutive holy days ( passover and sukkot ), then you know its time for empire change on earth. all empire changes happen within a tetrad blood moon from the babylonian to the medopersian to greek to roman, to the emergence of america. so when you see 4 blood moons like that-then it is revolutionary time. this is one of the signs of the second coming. as we stand now we are in the 3rd one which just went by on april the 4th and the 4th one will be september 28 this year. so yeah these are crazy times. top of the morning to you wink

Same dates I read in the book. And it read

The result of man's unbridled love for sin and wickedness is complete devastation. The sun, moon, the starts and other heavenly bodies will react in ways unheard and unknown. The four blood moons that are passing through now (2014 -2015) will be the last for the next 400 years plus, so our time is complete
You say its a revolutionary time, this book says it is signs of the end and the second coming of christ Jesus.

Am confused o. What exactly will happen after september28.
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 12:58pm On Jun 14, 2015
Joavid:
The books also talks about the four men of the apocalypse that have already arrived: death, famine, war and pestilence- Isaiah 6:10.

The result of man's unbridled love for sin and wickedness is complete devastation. The sun, moon, the starts and other heavenly bodies will react in ways unheard and unknown. The four blood moons that are passing through now (2014 -2015) will be the last for the next 400 years plus, so our time is complete
You say its a revolutionary time, this book says it is signs of the end and the second coming of christ Jesus.

[b]well first of all there are several layers to this thing. its like an onion that has several layers. and everyone is at different levels of understanding for a purpose. all secrets of the kingdom will only be revealed to a minuscule number of people. thats how you maintain celestial hierarchy. everybody cannot be given the keys of the kingdom or else it would be taken for granted. when something is in surplus, people have no regard for it. so you have to understand that people who write books about celestial matters dont know much. BECAUSE THOSE WHO KNOW DONT TELL, AND THOSE WHO TELL DONT KNOW. so you can pretty much take the book for what it is, which is just something to read and pass away time. but it is a book that will only end up confusing you more. the world is never ending. its not an end. it is a rebirth. a rebirth of celestial wisdom. a celestial revolution. some call it the return of Jesus Christ however you have to understand that there is no human being called jesus-christ. jesus-christ is a title. a celestial title. just how you have DR, CEO, CHIEF, ALHAJI ETC. JESUS-CHRIST MEANS MEN WHO ARE SEALED WITH THE WORD OF GOD. and these are revolutionary men. they go against the grain of what you see as the norm in society today. [/b]

so from this verse, you can see there are more than 1 christ

1 corinthians 15 vs 23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming. << CHRIST THE FIRSTFRUITS <<< MEANING THERE ARE QUITE A FEW OF THEM.

4 Likes

Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 2:31pm On Jun 14, 2015
Joavid:

Oh you asked what happens after sept 28 ? a change in the empire controlling the world. it is currently being controlled by the white man. that stops just before and after sept 28. empires rise and empire fall. we are at that juncture. its a great time to be alive. as for the 4 horsemen, they have been galloping for hundreds of years now. caucasians dont know it because they have not being at the receiving end of it. us blacks have being the recipient of their hell
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 14, 2015
sukkot:
Oh you asked what happens after sept 28 ? a change in the empire controlling the world. it is currently being controlled by the white man. that stops just before and after sept 28. empires rise and empire fall. we are at that juncture. its a great time to be alive. as for the 4 horsemen, they have been galloping for hundreds of years now. caucasians dont know it because they have not being at the receiving end of it. us blacks have being the recipient of their hell

Thanks for the clarification.
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 2:58pm On Jun 14, 2015
Joavid:

Thanks for the clarification.
ko si wahala.
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by KingSango(m): 7:13pm On Jun 14, 2015
sukkot:
[b]well first of all there are several layers to this thing. its like an onion that has several layers. and everyone is at different levels of understanding for a purpose. all secrets of the kingdom will only be revealed to a minuscule number of people. thats how you maintain celestial hierarchy. everybody cannot be given the keys of the kingdom or else it would be taken for granted. when something is in surplus, people have no regard for it. so you have to understand that people who write books about celestial matters dont know much. BECAUSE THOSE WHO KNOW DONT TELL, AND THOSE WHO TELL DONT KNOW. so you can pretty much take the book for what it is, which is just something to read and pass away time. but it is a book that will only end up confusing you more. the world is never ending. its not an end. it is a rebirth. a rebirth of celestial wisdom. a celestial revolution. some call it the return of Jesus Christ however you have to understand that there is no human being called jesus-christ. jesus-christ is a title. a celestial title. just how you have DR, CEO, CHIEF, ALHAJI ETC. JESUS-CHRIST MEANS MEN WHO ARE SEALED WITH THE WORD OF GOD. and these are revolutionary men. they go against the grain of what you see as the norm in society today. [/b]

1 corinthians 15 vs 23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming. << CHRIST THE FIRSTFRUITS <<< MEANING THERE ARE QUITE A FEW OF THEM.

What you speak of Christ being a spiritual/Cosmic force is correct. But the idea of Christ is European in nature, I prefer to use, Sango is the correct word, an Egun of Oyo, West African ancestry, a spiritual force of enormous power, Sango is fire, the spirit of Olodumare's justice. Sango is the Christ spirit. The Alaafin means King of Kings, which sometimes Christ is called.

Love, Sango.
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by tsharp(m): 7:53pm On Jun 14, 2015
KingSango:

What you speak of Christ being a spiritual/Cosmic force is correct. But the idea of Christ is European in nature, I prefer to use, Sango is the correct word, an Egun of Oyo, West African ancestry, a spiritual force of enormous power, Sango is fire, the spirit of Olodumare's justice. Sango is the Christ spirit. The Alaafin means King of Kings, which sometimes Christ is called.

Love, Sango.

Forgive me but Sango as Christ is kinda hilarious grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by Seriallinks(m): 8:12pm On Jun 14, 2015
sukkot:

Buzugee, kindly explain these verses...thank you!

2 John 1:7

I say this because many deceivers, who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh, have gone out into the world. Any such person is the deceiver and the antichrist.

1 John 4:2

This is how you can recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God.

1 John 4:3

But if someone claims to be a prophet and does not acknowledge the truth about Jesus, that person is not from God. Such a person has the spirit of the Antichrist, which you heard is coming into the world and indeed is already here.

1 John 2:22

Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is the antichrist--denying the Father and the Son.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by Shokoloko(f): 8:59pm On Jun 14, 2015
Of Course, Jesus is the Christ, the word of God that became flesh and dwelt among men.
And only by believing in our hearts and confessing with our mouths can we be saved and get to the father.
Jesus Christ isnt a title
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by KingSango(m): 9:14pm On Jun 14, 2015
tsharp:

Forgive me but Sango as Christ is kinda hilarious grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Why is it hilarious? Why do you choose to mock an African deity? Sango represents fire, He is the Orisha of Fire, the Bible said the world would be destroyed by fire in the Last Days. The world is in a period of global warming, meaning fire/heat is causing catastrophic storms all over the world. Could our ancient prophets have been so wrong to make the claim, we are now witnessing, that the cosmic force or element of fire will cleanse the world of wickedness? It is said that the Christ would destroy the beast with the powers of nature, lightning, floods caused by heavy rains, tornadoes, earthquakes, hurricanes, heat waves, also heat causes humans to be irritated and agitated, thus fighting and unrest breaks out. I call your attention to this: http://www.newsecuritybeat.org/2015/03/heat-hotheads-effect-rising-temperatures-urban-unrest/

And this: http://wattsupwiththat.com/2013/11/17/climate-and-human-civilization-over-the-last-18000-years/

There's plenty more information available on the web, pertaining to hot temperatures affects on human civilizations, anyone can study to get a better picture of it. But the gist is this, you and many silly, low intellect, modern Africans, are constantly mocking our ancestor's religion as if they were so out of tune with cosmic knowledge. African civilization stood for thousands of years, it had periods of great advancements, unrivaled in even in modern times, but like all things it just got old. Also Europeans and Arabs worked for hundreds of years invading Africa, destroying symbolism, burning libraries, killing priests and those who were adepts in the sciences, this period of dumbing down the Africa went on for centuries, it climaxed about 500 years ago, around the start of the Atlantic slave trade. The invasions pushed Africans out of the cities and into the rural areas, into the bush, thus away from their centers of power and learning. This lead to Africans building huts made of mud and wood, this lead to the decline in craftsmanship and economic strength. Wars also with other Africans lead to even more marginalizing of African civilization. This is all covered greatly in Chek Djiop books, Dr. Chancellor Williams, Dr. Charles Finch and many others.

But back to Sango, Sango was more than just an Egun/Ancestor. The Elders saw in the life of Sango, a manifestation of the cosmic element of Fire, a masculine force. The Orishas aren't human beings, the presentation of them as human beings is merely to facilitate man's understanding of them. This is was pure genius on the part of our ancestors. To animate cosmic forces through stories of human beings, so understanding of them could be easily grasped by children, as the Odus are taught to children from age 5, they grow up to become our Elders, our wisest priests. The Mothers of Oyo, preserve and keep the riches of Sango and other Orishas, the women memorize the songs, prayers, dances and initiation ceremonies. Some priests and priestess devout their time to becoming herbalists, all modern medicines exacts constituents of plants to make their chemical medicines. What has occurred to ancient knowledge is a deliberate covering up by Illuminati forces to keep this powerful knowledge out of the minds of the populace. Information was suppressed worldwide in every indigenous culture, because in these cultures lie the ancient path to light. Then the Illuminati enclosed us in a world of darkness, this ignorance, most of you now celebrate as progress.

African Orishas, Gods or whatever you what to label them are far superior to any Allah, Jehovah, Yahweh or Jesus. But if don't want to listen to me, because I'm Black American, here's a Ghanaian brother giving the same point of view: http://www.modernghana.com/news/247094/1/african-gods-are-superior-to-white-gods.html

Love, Sango.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by KingSango(m): 9:44pm On Jun 14, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-q-WK8fPsiI

The primary element in extreme weather is: rising heat. I rest my case.
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 12:21pm On Jun 15, 2015
KingSango:

Love, Sango.

first of all you have to understand that everything europeans have, they got from us. so there is nothing in this world that is european in nature. the white race is only like 6000 years old. before that time everyone and every civilization and language created was created by black men. so your premise fails when you think the white man owns anything. the white man only came into power less than a thousand years ago. everything else you see written in history about how they civilized the world is all lies concocted during the european rennaisance when they came into power and whitewashed history. so while trying to sound pro-black and pro-african what you are doing is giving white people more credit than they deserve. the word christ was created by black men. believe it or not the initial greek empire was a black empire. same as the initial roman empire. its all hidden history. the first few popes were all black men and all the kings and queens of europe were once all black people
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 12:30pm On Jun 15, 2015
Shokoloko:
Of Course, Jesus is the Christ, the word of God that became flesh and dwelt among men.
And only by believing in our hearts and confessing with our mouths can we be saved and get to the father.
Jesus Christ isnt a title
Jesus Christ is a title. when bible says the word became flesh, it means several men were sealed with the word. and hence the word became flesh. christ is the 144 thousand. jesus is a word which simply means ' the word of God ' and christ is a word which means ' anointed '. see, the bible while it is readily available to everybody to anyone as you can go and buy it in a shop, however the information in it is not accessible. the bible is a metaphoric book. but if it pleases you, you can keep waiting on that one man called jesus-christ.

rev 19 vs 13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God. <<< JESUS IS THE WORD OF GOD. THE BIBLE. JESUS IS THE BIBLE.AND THE WORD BECOMES FLESH IF IT IS SEALED IN THE ELECT MEN. HAVING THE WORD SEALED IS WHAT IS CALLED BEING ANOINTED. AND BEING ANOINTED IS WHAT IS CALLED CHRIST. HENCE JESUS-CHRIST. TO UNDERSTAND THE BIBLE YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND THE ETYMOLOGY OF WORDS. AND HERE BIBLE TELL YOU THERE ARE MORE THAN ONE CHRIST

1 CORINTHIANS 15 VS 23 Christ the firstfruits; <<< THE FIRSTFRUITS ARE CHRIST. THE 144 THOUSAND
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 1:00pm On Jun 15, 2015
Seriallinks:

Buzugee, kindly explain these verses...thank you!

2 John 1:7

I say this because many deceivers, who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh, have gone out into the world. Any such person is the deceiver and the antichrist.

1 John 4:2

This is how you can recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God.

1 John 4:3

But if someone claims to be a prophet and does not acknowledge the truth about Jesus, that person is not from God. Such a person has the spirit of the Antichrist, which you heard is coming into the world and indeed is already here.

1 John 2:22

1 JOHN 2 VS 22 Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is the antichrist--denying the Father and the Son.
1 JOHN 4 VS 2 AND 3 - there is no dispute here. of course Jesus Christ came in the flesh. hence the saying THE WORD BECAME FLESH. i have never said JESUS-CHRIST did not come in the flesh. what i am saying is jesus-christ is a title for a group of saints, same way esau is a group name for the white race, same way cush is a group name for ethiopians, same way ishmael is group name for arabs, same was jacob is group name for negros. the bible is written allegorically. bible presents groups of people under single names.

same applies to 1 john 2 vs 22. i am not denying that jesus is the christ. however the question is do you even understand what you are quoting ? thats one thing i have found amongst religious nigerians is they like to parrot the bible without really understanding what the text is saying. all they do is cram and regurgitate the bible. they never ever take the time to understand the text. listen, if you are reading the bible you need a bible dictionary, strongs concordance, a very strong spirit of discernment and the glory of God in you. if you dont have any of those what you will be doing is what all nigerians do which is cram and regurgitate the bible. which is why the churches in nigeria are the way they are. its just an empty vacuous place full of spiritually dead souls. it is a graveyard of souls. but i digress. let me tell you what that verse means and show you how you are supposed to read the bible

1 JOHN 2 VS 22 Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is the antichrist--denying the Father and the Son. << now let me show you how you are supposed to read the bible and break down biblical text. you read the bible by going precepts for precepts. use the bible to interpret the bible. dont use your own vain opinions. we are not interested in your vain opinions. so what does jesus mean ? we go into revelation for the meaning of jesus

rev 19 vs 13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God. << JESUS IS THE WORD OF GOD. THE BIBLE.

next what does christ mean ?

Christ 2 (krīst)

[Middle English Crist, from Old English Crīst, from Latin Chrīstus, from Greek Khrīstos, from khrīstos, anointed,
<< SO CHRIST MEANS ANOINTED.

SO NOW LETS PUT THE VERSE TOGETHER AND GET A BETTER UNDERSTANDING. >>> Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is the antichrist--denying the Father and the Son

SO THE ABOVE VERSE SIMPLY MEANS WHO IS A LIAR BUT WHOMEVER DENIES THAT THE WORD OF GOD ( JESUS ) IS THE CHOSEN WISDOM. MEANING THOSE WHO DABBLE IN VOODOO, ISLAM, WORSHIPPING WOOD CARVINGS ETC. SO IF YOU DENY THAT THE BIBLE IS THE CHOSEN WISDOM AND KNOWLEDGE AND WISDOM OF GOD, THEN YOU ARE AN ANTICHRIST. DO I DENY THAT THE BIBLE IS THE CHOSEN WISDOM OF GOD ? NO I DONT, SO ALL YOUR QUOTED VERSES DONT APPLY TO ME. ONCE AGAIN BROTHER IF YOU WANT TO UNDERSTAND THE BIBLE I SUGGEST YOU GET INTO THE ETYMOLOGY OF WORDS OR YOU WILL BE LIKE ALL THESE EMPTY VACUOUS SOULS OUT HERE WHO CRAM AND REGURGITATE THE BIBLE. THE LORD IS NOT WITH PEOPLE LIKE THAT. IF YOU DONT PUT DUE DILIGENCE TO UNDERSTAND HIS WORDS HE MAY GIVE YOU THIS >>>>>>>>>>>> MATTHEW 7 VS 21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. AND PART OF DOING THE WILL OF THE FATHER IS TO

2 TIMOTHY 2 VS 5 Study to shew thyself approved unto God

ITS NOT ENOUGH TO JUST CRAM AND REGURGITATE THE BIBLE. YOU HAVE TO MEDITATE ON IT BECAUSE THERE IS DEEPER MEANING TO IT

PSALMS 119 VS 15 I will meditate in thy precepts, and have respect unto thy ways
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by KingSango(m): 3:30pm On Jun 15, 2015
sukkot:
first of all you have to understand that everything europeans have, they got from us. so there is nothing in this world that is european in nature. the white race is only like 6000 years old. before that time everyone and every civilization and language created was created by black men. so your premise fails when you think the white man owns anything. the white man only came into power less than a thousand years ago. everything else you see written in history about how they civilized the world is all lies concocted during the european rennaisance when they came into power and whitewashed history. so while trying to sound pro-black and pro-african what you are doing is giving white people more credit than they deserve. the word christ was created by black men. believe it or not the initial greek empire was a black empire. same as the initial roman empire. its all hidden history. the first few popes were all black men and all the kings and queens of europe were once all black people

Only the concept of Christ is African, you are stretching things a bit, its respectable to a point but it does Africa a disservice. The coming of Christ predicted by the Hebrew prophets and prayed for by their people was due to two primary reasons. First Hebrews had strayed from the path of their God, and as punishment became ruled over by other nations, i.e Romans, Babylonians, etc. Christ was to come, a son of David, an heir from his royal bloodline, to restore the Hebrew Kingdom to its proper place under their God. Also Christ was to come and bring the Hebrew people back into their faith as they had become wicked, thus breaking their covenant with their God. The Hebrew people were African, their love of Kings was very transparent of this kinship in culture, similar traditions, etc. Their 10 commandments, 7 of them, were taken directly from the 42 negative confessions. Most of their worship practices were very identical to Egypt, where once Joseph's people, i.e Canaanites sojourned. The Bible says, they came into Egypt due to famine in their land, this story has a bit of truth to it as an actual event, also Egypt was known at the time, as the Bread Basket of the world.

The issue I have with the Bible heads is that you readily assume or overly forecast your faith as concerning the whole world. When it fact, Hebrew faith only concerned Hebrews, the Hebrew God is their God not ours. It was the European and Arabs, through military conquest and invasions, forced other nations into Islam and Christianity, Jihad and Crusade, Arabs attacking Africa from the North and Europeans from the South, a two prone attack launched against Africa. Prior to this, most kingdoms in Africa and beyond had their own local gods and traditions. Even in Egypt there was this great division of gods and temples, as Africa has always been a place of diversity, as is considered the most diverse place of peoples, languages and cultures anywhere on Earth. This idea that Christ is the God of all Gods, and is the Creator of the heavens and the earth is intrusive and absurd. That concept is European, being hypersensitive, fearful of genetic annihilation, aggressive and rigid in thinking, Europeans feel need to force everyone, everywhere they go, into their beliefs and practices. Through colonialism, many Africans, including Diaspora, have been affected by this demonic spirit of raping or forcing people into being like them. The European and Arab way is proselyting others constantly, name calling you a savage, uncivilized, undeveloped, heathen or infidel if you're like them. The hypocrisy of the whole of affair, is that overpowering isn't done for some higher spiritual elevation of the people they come into with, but for materialistic and domination purposes only. This cruel, injustice and violent world, full of racial and religious prejudice, testifies against any enlightenment or betterment of human society Islam or Christianity claimed to bring by all these constant holy wars.

Christ comes from the Roman word Cristos, this I agree, the spelling maybe different. But the Cristos word comes from Krisha, which is Sanskrit for Black King. When the Aryans invaded Indus-Kush Valley, they encountered resisted from South India lead by Black Kings, after having conquered the north, they released a damn, which flooded watered into the North and then invaded them. The Aryans called the Black Kings there Krishna. This word became common in their language for Black Kings, thus Christ the predicted Messiah or King of Kings of the Hebrews was called Christ by the Romans. The Romans created the Christian faith, stole Hebrew holy scrolls, translated them into Latin, re-wrote them and infused their Babylonian witchcraft into the mix. Also they introduced this new faith primarily as brainwashing the populace into obedience to ironclad rule. The Bible is full of concepts of slaves being obedient to their masters, no matter what their masters did to them, but always be obedient and hope for justice after death. This is contraire to African culture, as Kings could be and were dethroned in Africa for some of the despotic ways Roman priests and Czars ruled over their people and people they conquered. The story of Sango being dethroned, although admitted Yoruba's greatest King of Kings, Alaafin, for being despotic. This allegorical story alludes to the sophisticated Democracy practiced by ancient Yorubas, they were evolved and Kings couldn't just do as they pleased, rule was by consent, unlike Romans who brutalized their people and everyone else they came in contact with.

But by continuing to embracing the Bible or the Quran you aren't on the true path. The true path lies back into African tradition. We had no need of European and Arab spirituality because it was less than our own. The barbarian can not educate the civilized.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTqyocFOMXE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_qYcJ-GSZc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by KingSango(m): 3:40pm On Jun 15, 2015
If you want to expound upon true prophecy then drop the false religions of fear. Return to tradition.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmLjgSVrzao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOgoqVcQX7I
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 3:55pm On Jun 15, 2015
KingSango. you are not going to change me and it is obvious you are stuck in your beliefs. so let us agree to disagree. open a different thread and spread your message of africanism and voodoo and let me continue to use this one for prophesy. thanks in advance wink

and the bible is not a religion. it is a holy constitution. and all that imagery of slavery and the trans-atlantic slavery is written about in the bible and how we will be transported as slaves on slave ships. all in the bible

so stick to your voodoo and let me stick with the LORD

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by KingSango(m): 4:08pm On Jun 15, 2015
sukkot:
KingSango. you are not going to change me and it is obvious you are stuck in your beliefs. so let us agree to disagree. open a different thread and spread your message of africanism and voodoo and let me continue to use this one for prophesy. thanks in advance wink

and the bible is not a religion. it is a holy constitution. and all that imagery of slavery and the trans-atlantic slavery is written about in the bible and how we will be transported as slaves on slave ships. all in the bible

so stick to your voodoo and let me stick with the LORD

Are you afraid of being challenged? How I see it most of your predictions made in the past haven't come true. Then you are using them to promote your faith primarily. What you're doing is proselyting, in my humble opinion. But if not, then you can agree that the world is nearing an apocalypse. What I do is assist the coming change by promoting a different world. Rebirth is a new change. Rebirthing true African tradition. Islam and Christianity and Judaism are on their way out of existence. But I will exit if that's what makes you be at peace.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Voter's Card Registration In Port Harcourt - Eyewitness Report (Pictures) / Father Of 3 Trying To Bury Charms At His Ex-Girlfriend's House Caught In Imo / Buhari Commissions Waltersmith Modular Refinery In Ibigwe, Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 147
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.