Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,333 members, 7,815,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Pls I Need Ur Help, Dont No Y Her Reaction Change - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls I Need Ur Help, Dont No Y Her Reaction Change (921 Views)

Don't No Y Am Not Lucky With Girls / Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! / I Barged In On My Landlady While She Was Nakked. See Her Reaction!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Ur Help, Dont No Y Her Reaction Change by tolexy007(m): 7:10am On Feb 02, 2015
I met diz girl 3 week ago in bank, then we exchange contact, I used to caller also she always call me too. last wk Wednesday she called around 5pm when she close from work to come and meet her brt park, we both enter d same bus, I payed for two of us, she sat beside me we talk, like we are have bein in a relationship for long, she even tell me everytin about her life, we do a little romance, if nt dat we are in brt and plpp where watchin us we could hav a deep kiss even sometin more. But to my greatest surprise wen we get Anthony village where we stopped cos dat is where she live, and am stayin at ipaja, immediatl we leave d bus her reaction change, she said I take my hand from her which I did, so I see her off where she wil take bike, bt no bike Was on ground den and it Was gettin late and I have to still find my way to oshodi to get bus to my syd . so I now told her dat I need to go now and which she agree, so I tried to hug her bt she resist, I ask her y she resist she said notin, I said owk den I left.
when I got home I callled her she picked d call bt her reaction Was nt t like b4, she did nt even allow to talk much den she end d call, followin morin I called her she did nt pick up, later she pick d call and she said she Was busy, wen it Was 3rd day I called her to my greatest surprise she reject my call, since den I hav nt call her.....Plz everyone should I still countinue to caller her may be I should ask her y she is doing like dat or I should free her, cos am realy confused. or wot do u tink could have happen? plz I need ur advice. tanks
Re: Pls I Need Ur Help, Dont No Y Her Reaction Change by echobee(f): 7:24am On Feb 02, 2015
Attention seeker angry
Re: Pls I Need Ur Help, Dont No Y Her Reaction Change by lomprico(m): 7:24am On Feb 02, 2015
U have done d right thing already na, dont call her again period! Other gehs dey.
Re: Pls I Need Ur Help, Dont No Y Her Reaction Change by Nobody: 7:58am On Feb 02, 2015
op this girl is definitely doing what a Nigerian girl will do (shakara) , free her, she will soon return 2 factory default but when u will fail exam is if u keep disturbing her
Re: Pls I Need Ur Help, Dont No Y Her Reaction Change by donglazy(m): 8:27am On Feb 02, 2015
tolexy007:
I met diz girl 3 week ago in bank, then we exchange contact, I used to caller also she always call me too. last wk Wednesday she called around 5pm when she close from work to come and meet her brt park, we both enter d same bus, I payed for two of us, she sat beside me we talk, like we are have bein in a relationship for long, she even tell me everytin about her life, we do a little romance, if nt dat we are in brt and plpp where watchin us we could hav a deep kiss even sometin more. But to my greatest surprise wen we get Anthony village where we stopped cos dat is where she live, and am stayin at ipaja, immediatl we leave d bus her reaction change, she said I take my hand from her which I did, so I see her off where she wil take bike, bt no bike Was on ground den and it Was gettin late and I have to still find my way to oshodi to get bus to my syd . so I now told her dat I need to go now and which she agree, so I tried to hug her bt she resist, I ask her y she resist she said notin, I said owk den I left.
when I got home I callled her she picked d call bt her reaction Was nt t like b4, she did nt even allow to talk much den she end d call, followin morin I called her she did nt pick up, later she pick d call and she said she Was busy, wen it Was 3rd day I called her to my greatest surprise she reject my call, since den I hav nt call her.....Plz everyone should I still countinue to caller her may be I should ask her y she is doing like dat or I should free her, cos am realy confused. or wot do u tink could have happen? plz I need ur advice. tanks
Send her a text msg saying 'Heyo Bi*tch I aint gonna watch u gimme attitude like u the only girl in Lag,I can get a whole lotta girls just as I got u,so get ur Bleep*d a*ss together. QED
Re: Pls I Need Ur Help, Dont No Y Her Reaction Change by tolexy007(m): 9:14am On Feb 02, 2015
echobee:
Attention seeker angry
not whot u tink Sir, i mean Ma
Re: Pls I Need Ur Help, Dont No Y Her Reaction Change by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 02, 2015
Babe give u free hug and u reject am...

Issokay

My mind tells me she has tiny boobs and u rejected the hug cuz u didn't want chest pains at night

#one leg_uP
Re: Pls I Need Ur Help, Dont No Y Her Reaction Change by Melahou(m): 9:36am On Feb 02, 2015
she must have seen or noticed something in you...
maybe she suddenly discovered you have bad breathe or body odour...

check yourself very well...did you tell her you are on NIARALAND
Re: Pls I Need Ur Help, Dont No Y Her Reaction Change by ronald4lif(m): 9:36am On Feb 02, 2015
Keep calling and sending message to her. She is likely trying to see if you are a serious guy. It may have suddenly cross her mind that you may be taking her as cheap given the fact that you didn't stress much winning her over. Keep being nice for as long as you can, hopefully she ll come around
Re: Pls I Need Ur Help, Dont No Y Her Reaction Change by Melahou(m): 9:42am On Feb 02, 2015

check yourself very well...did you tell her you are on NAIRALAND
Re: Pls I Need Ur Help, Dont No Y Her Reaction Change by echobee(f): 9:50am On Feb 02, 2015
True talk grin
Melahou:

Re: Pls I Need Ur Help, Dont No Y Her Reaction Change by tolexy007(m): 1:00pm On Feb 03, 2015
Melahou:

no i have nt tell her..
Re: Pls I Need Ur Help, Dont No Y Her Reaction Change by luckybaddest(m): 1:06pm On Feb 03, 2015
Naija girls be forming since 80s

(1) (Reply)

A Thread For Valentine Day Haters / 12 Things Every 20-something Girl Wants In Life / Steps To Gaining Confidence That Attract Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.