Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

I Barged In On My Landlady While She Was Nakked. See Her Reaction!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Barged In On My Landlady While She Was Nakked. See Her Reaction!! (14446 Views)

Married Kenyan Tenant And Landlady Stuck Together During Steamy Sex (Pics, Video / He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) / Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Barged In On My Landlady While She Was Nakked. See Her Reaction!! by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 13, 2016
Am in dilemma right now, I donno what else to do.

Just got back from work and I was told my landlady sent for me, after pulling off my work clothes, I went to her apartment and knocked severally, no one answered. So i opened the door and behold, I met her fully nakked, she sat on a rubber chair and spread her legs wide apart while rubbing cream on her body, I was shocked and still for 45sec when she saw me looking at her naqed body she frowned her face.

I had to quickly close the door and ran back to my apartment. Still picturing what I saw. She has sent for me for the 4th time within the past 1hr. Am scared and confused right now, I can't look at her face again and I donno what to say if she asked me what I saw when I opened her door.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Barged In On My Landlady While She Was Nakked. See Her Reaction!! by victor2fresh(m): 8:24pm On Jan 13, 2016
smiley

1 Like

Re: I Barged In On My Landlady While She Was Nakked. See Her Reaction!! by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 13, 2016
You mean u kept on looking for 45secs? Nd she too did nothin? My friend the devil wants to use you both.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Barged In On My Landlady While She Was Nakked. See Her Reaction!! by inositol88(m): 8:28pm On Jan 13, 2016
hmmmmmmmm bro!!!! dis one is strong

JUST GO, IF SHE ASK U WHAT U SAW, TELL HER YOU LOOKED INTO THE FUTURE

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Barged In On My Landlady While She Was Nakked. See Her Reaction!! by inositol88(m): 8:29pm On Jan 13, 2016

but be carefully not to be CONGInated into a lustful affair
Re: I Barged In On My Landlady While She Was Nakked. See Her Reaction!! by inositol88(m): 8:30pm On Jan 13, 2016

but be carefully not to be CONGInated into a lustful affair
Re: I Barged In On My Landlady While She Was Nakked. See Her Reaction!! by donholy28(m): 8:31pm On Jan 13, 2016
and its stupidity again!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Barged In On My Landlady While She Was Nakked. See Her Reaction!! by obiorathesubtle: 9:54pm On Jan 13, 2016
Bro.. Commit your journey to her house into the hands of God oo.. Before she slam you with 3years rent in advance

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Barged In On My Landlady While She Was Nakked. See Her Reaction!! by JhimmySpark(m): 10:30pm On Jan 13, 2016
Ur moniker says it all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Barged In On My Landlady While She Was Nakked. See Her Reaction!! by cruzita(f): 10:39pm On Jan 13, 2016
chai !!!I don't want to imagine abeg
Re: I Barged In On My Landlady While She Was Nakked. See Her Reaction!! by ikedi94(m): 11:18pm On Jan 13, 2016
are u nt a man..
1st. U knocked 4 a lng time no one opened,and u found her on d chair nakd,creaming!!
2nd.. Her reaction,she was suppose to shout and nt frown..
3rd.she no report u to d whole world,askd sum1 to cum kal u 4tyms... Guy its a setup..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Barged In On My Landlady While She Was Nakked. See Her Reaction!! by ikedi94(m): 11:19pm On Jan 13, 2016
are u nt a man..
1st. U knocked 4 a lng time no one opened,and u found her on d chair nakd,creaming!!
2nd.. Her reaction,she was suppose to shout and nt frown..
3rd.she no report u to d whole world,askd sum1 to cum kal u 4tyms... Guy its a setup.. Manup!!! Abeg

2 Likes

Re: I Barged In On My Landlady While She Was Nakked. See Her Reaction!! by Tommfrench(m): 11:22pm On Jan 13, 2016
Caringguy:
You wouldn't have opened the door undecided

lol
Re: I Barged In On My Landlady While She Was Nakked. See Her Reaction!! by Noble4life(m): 11:40pm On Jan 13, 2016
O Boy Run Ooo! The Devil Is About To Use Your Head As Gangan And Sakara.....

1 Like

Re: I Barged In On My Landlady While She Was Nakked. See Her Reaction!! by bettercreature(m): 11:47pm On Jan 13, 2016
@OP,Would have committed suicide if i were you.Chai! that is a crime against humanity
Re: I Barged In On My Landlady While She Was Nakked. See Her Reaction!! by sotall(m): 11:52pm On Jan 13, 2016
Re: I Barged In On My Landlady While She Was Nakked. See Her Reaction!! by suave558(m): 12:13am On Jan 14, 2016
Another Nollywood story . . just passing grin
Re: I Barged In On My Landlady While She Was Nakked. See Her Reaction!! by darlingtito(f): 12:23am On Jan 14, 2016
Exactly...I knocked on d door n no1 answered,do u av to open d door sef.
suave558:
Another Nollywood story . . just passing grin
Re: I Barged In On My Landlady While She Was Nakked. See Her Reaction!! by EzePromoe: 1:11am On Jan 14, 2016
For a whooping 45 seconds? Are you kidding me?

1 Like

Re: I Barged In On My Landlady While She Was Nakked. See Her Reaction!! by macho44(m): 2:23am On Jan 14, 2016
stupidity:

Just got back from work and I was told my landlady sent for me, after pulling off my work clothes, I went to her apartment and knocked severally, no one answered. So i opened the door and behold, I met her fully nakked, she sat on a rubber chair and spread her legs wide apart while rubbing cream on her body, I was shocked and still for 45sec when she saw me looking at her naqed body she frowned her face.

I had to quickly close the door and ran back to my apartment. Still picturing what I saw. She has sent for me for the 4th time within the past 1hr. Am scared and confused right now, I can't look at her face again and I donno what to say if she asked me what I saw when I opened her door.
Your name sef, gives u away. After choosing to bear STUPIDITY, I bet u have a special talent in being a MUMU.http://adielem.com/2016/01/08/choosing-the-right-attire/

2 Likes

Re: I Barged In On My Landlady While She Was Nakked. See Her Reaction!! by psyqs(m): 6:48am On Jan 14, 2016
So after wat happen to u at dat interview, you are still opening threads like dis.

SMH
Re: I Barged In On My Landlady While She Was Nakked. See Her Reaction!! by Nobody: 7:18am On Jan 14, 2016
Are you staying in the house for free? Why is she sending for you like you are her house boy?

1 Like

Re: I Barged In On My Landlady While She Was Nakked. See Her Reaction!! by Nobody: 7:38am On Jan 14, 2016
Lol,but next time when u knock and nobody answers u don't need to enter,just go and check back later.
Re: I Barged In On My Landlady While She Was Nakked. See Her Reaction!! by MrBLING(m): 7:42am On Jan 14, 2016
Hissinngggggg

2 Likes

Re: I Barged In On My Landlady While She Was Nakked. See Her Reaction!! by Hausa(m): 7:49am On Jan 14, 2016
johnnycrew:
Lol,but next time when u knock and nobody answers u don't need to enter,just go and check back later.
i could not agree more.

1 Like

Re: I Barged In On My Landlady While She Was Nakked. See Her Reaction!! by deanoffaculty: 8:53am On Jan 14, 2016
@OP....you stood there for 45seconds? Your way sef no pure.......
If what you did was not intentional, you would have just closed the Door in 4-5seconds sharp sharp and you could have checked back but you stood there and looked and looked,you kept on looking,looked looked and looked. I don't wanna believe you sha.....

1 Like

Re: I Barged In On My Landlady While She Was Nakked. See Her Reaction!! by gevans(m): 9:15am On Jan 14, 2016
Nawao
Re: I Barged In On My Landlady While She Was Nakked. See Her Reaction!! by Duchessree(f): 9:26am On Jan 14, 2016
undecided
Re: I Barged In On My Landlady While She Was Nakked. See Her Reaction!! by Chrisx1x(m): 9:47am On Jan 14, 2016
micfranklin:
You mean u kept on looking for 45secs? Nd she too did nothin? My friend the devil wants to use you both.
LOL.he was actually counting the seconds,nice script
Re: I Barged In On My Landlady While She Was Nakked. See Her Reaction!! by OBJlive: 9:54am On Jan 14, 2016
stupidity:

[color=#006600][/color]
Re: I Barged In On My Landlady While She Was Nakked. See Her Reaction!! by dikeigbo2(m): 9:54am On Jan 14, 2016
She knows your name abi? Your name na your passport in this situation grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Steps To Prevent Sperm Leakage After Intercourse. / Big Boobs Or Small Boobs, Which Type Of Girls Do You Prefer And Why? / Why Do Women Want Guys 'over 6 Foot' When Listing Desired Qualities?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.