Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? (9334 Views)

I Give Up , I'm Not Doing Again Joor! / Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. / Living In Different States With Your Spouse. My Experience, What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? by tpiaobsession: 8:00pm On Feb 02, 2015
^ read my preceding post, i added more.
Re: Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? by tpiaobsession: 8:01pm On Feb 02, 2015
AlphaGentleman:
You sef no sabi think b4 u comment.shuo
Sm1 always makes an impact in ur life that others might not av done.that's exactly wat i meant by MARK,Sir.

only one person can not make an impact in your life, is my own point.
Re: Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? by bobolizim(m): 8:02pm On Feb 02, 2015
tpiaobsession:
^ read my preceding post.
ummm...u r right..so hope u r into someone else now tho
Re: Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? by tpiaobsession: 8:04pm On Feb 02, 2015
does it matter?
Re: Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 02, 2015
tpiaobsession:

only one person can not make an impact in your life, is my own point.
lol.i dnt umdastand ur point tho'. 1person can make some certain important level of impact.Maybe u avnt been isln such situations but i was and still am glad i met her somtime in my history.
Re: Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? by bobolizim(m): 8:06pm On Feb 02, 2015
readers please share own experience...contribute to this thread...let's learn from you
Re: Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? by tpiaobsession: 8:09pm On Feb 02, 2015
AlphaGentleman:
lol.i dnt umdastand ur point tho'. 1person can make some certain important level of impact.Maybe u avnt been isln such situations but i was and still am glad i met her somtime in my history.

you should have more than one person in such a context.

its called moving on.

moreso, the relationship did not lead anywhere, for whatever reason which is unimportant now. If it was meant to be, it would have.
Re: Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? by tpiaobsession: 8:10pm On Feb 02, 2015
bobolizim:
readers please share own experience...contribute to this thread...let's learn from you

its not by force sweetie.
Re: Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? by bobolizim(m): 8:12pm On Feb 02, 2015
tpiaobsession:

its not by force sweetie.
lol
Re: Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 02, 2015
tpiaobsession:

you should have more than one person in such a context.

its called moving on.

moreso, the relationship did not lead anywhere, for whatever reason which is unimportant now. If it was meant to be, it would have.
You mxt be a vri hard man to bend. Dnt u know people u meet smtimes leave you with positive influences which later help u in life.i av a lot of persons but not in dat context.I av moved on but i jxt still see the optimistic side of life she made me see deeply. U mxt be buhari's brother not to undastand my point
Re: Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 02, 2015
gracile:
I actually regret doing some things with him, things i wasn't comfortable with, but found myself doing cause of him or rather 'love' smiley
just tell us u ffuuccked him...and maybe sucked his diccckk.
Re: Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? by philo3(m): 8:48pm On Feb 02, 2015
i don't av an ex... if we break up i don't know u
Re: Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? by bobolizim(m): 9:06pm On Feb 02, 2015
philo3:
i don't av an ex... if we break up i don't know u
u mean wah??
Re: Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? by bobolizim(m): 9:07pm On Feb 02, 2015
hilaomo:
just tell us u ffuuccked him...and maybe sucked his diccckk.
ah ah...dt bad...behave like a mature dude pls...
Re: Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? by philo3(m): 9:32pm On Feb 02, 2015
bobolizim:
u mean wah??

i don't av an ex
Re: Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? by bobolizim(m): 10:05pm On Feb 02, 2015
philo3:

i don't av an ex
ok i hear ooo...i pray ur presnt gf will b ur last
Re: Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? by bobolizim(m): 11:20pm On Feb 02, 2015
please is there any one,online now??bored
Re: Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? by philo3(m): 12:04am On Feb 03, 2015
bobolizim:
ok i hear ooo...i pray ur presnt gf will b ur last
if anything happens nd we break up
i don't know her o
Re: Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? by gracile(f): 12:13am On Feb 03, 2015
[quote author=hilaomo post=30368907]just tell us u ffuuccked him...and maybe sucked his diccckk.[/quote

Go Bleep yourself ! animal!!
Re: Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? by gracile(f): 12:16am On Feb 03, 2015
bobolizim:
hey yeah...sounds like you did wat u did with him cos u were in love not reallywhat u wanted and would hv loved to do??but dont say i m inquisitive oo....did u try to tell him what you wanted?
yeah i did, I always tell him i wasn't comfortable talking dirty with him on phone
but somehow he always manages to seduce me. I hated myself!
Re: Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? by gracile(f): 12:22am On Feb 03, 2015
bobolizim:
hey yeah...sounds like you did wat u did with him cos u were in love not reallywhat u wanted and would hv loved to do??but dont say i m inquisitive oo....did u try to tell him what you wanted?

yeah, i was always tell him I wasn't comfortable talking dirty, but somehow he just seduces me and make me say all sort off rubbish i can't imagine myself doing! I wasn't me, i hated myself!!
Re: Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? by gracile(f): 12:24am On Feb 03, 2015
bobolizim:
ah ah...dt bad...behave like a mature dude pls...
don't mind the stray kid
Re: Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? by tpiaobsession: 12:44am On Feb 03, 2015
gracile:

yeah i did, I always tell him i wasn't comfortable talking dirty with him on phone
but somehow he always manages to seduce me. I hated myself!

Well, I hope na only him hear am sha.

You might have made other people get their freak on if they were listening.

I can just imagine your conversations:

Your boyfriend: "what are you wearing?"

You: "ma g string"

Silent listener: " oh dear, I think I just got an attention or horniness as the case may be"

Perhaps you should have just texted, lord have mercy.
Re: Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? by gracile(f): 12:51am On Feb 03, 2015
tpiaobsession:

Well, I hope na only him hear am sha.

You might have made other people get their freak on if they were listening.

I can just imagine your conversations:

Your boyfriend: "what are you wearing?"

You: "ma g string"

Silent listener: " oh dear, I think I just got an attention or horniness as the case may be"
you got it, dat sorta thing freaks me really
if someone told me I'd be d one saying such things I'd have cursed
Re: Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? by tpiaobsession: 12:53am On Feb 03, 2015
Eh, well, at least now you know how to get your next boyfriend in the mood, not so?
Re: Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? by Nobody: 12:56am On Feb 03, 2015
I regret not giving her yodi(dogy style)...na only straight I dey give her....I also regret not poisoning her, I suppose kill her ni
Re: Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? by tpiaobsession: 1:01am On Feb 03, 2015
But when you bring your stories that touch now, people go dey pity you.
Re: Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? by Nobody: 3:44am On Feb 03, 2015
[quote author=gracile post=30375033][/quote]truth be told,didn't u suck his dickk?nothing else could be regretable in a relationship than that...bet a million box u did.
Re: Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? by Nobody: 3:45am On Feb 03, 2015
gracile:

don't mind the stray kid
suck a dicckk and do playboy...

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? by linconoyee: 4:09am On Feb 03, 2015
Whao that moment when I turn her on totally with finger, and she started robbing my head. That is when she remember to ask of huge money, which I will give cos that is my weaken point
Re: Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? by linconoyee: 4:55am On Feb 03, 2015
profojah:
I regret not giving her yodi(dogy style)...na only straight I dey give her....I also regret not poisoning her, I suppose kill her ni

Why you want kill person
Re: Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? by Nobody: 6:07am On Feb 03, 2015
linconoyee:

Why you want kill person
That same girl sucked and swallowed my elder brother's dick....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Look At What I Saw On My Girlfriend's Phone / How It Feels To Get Your Dick Sucked (confession) / Hot Photo Of A Zulu Female Warrior

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.