Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? (9321 Views)

I Give Up , I'm Not Doing Again Joor! / Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. / Living In Different States With Your Spouse. My Experience, What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? by bobolizim(m): 9:02am On Feb 03, 2015
philo3:

if anything happens nd we break up
i don't know her o
ah!!!dt's bad ooo...doesnt sound like y r in love...are you??she's ur first as u claimed nd dt a history in one's life
Re: Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? by bobolizim(m): 9:13am On Feb 03, 2015
gracile:

yeah i did, I always tell him i wasn't comfortable talking dirty with him on phone
but somehow he always manages to seduce me. I hated myself!
hey yeah!sowi dear...don't hate urself,you may not be able to change the past but you can change the future...no matter what,if you dont want some things to happen in d future den dont give room for it,nd also if a guy loves you he ought to respect your decision den if he did he isnt selfish...dt is real love...my own date,i told her myself dt things like hugging,kissing,all those rubbish is a NO...nd i aint giving room for it nd she respect my decision...dey say experience is d best teacher that is if you learn frm it
Re: Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? by bobolizim(m): 9:17am On Feb 03, 2015
profojah:
I regret not giving her yodi(dogy style)...na only straight I dey give her....I also regret not poisoning her, I suppose kill her ni
kill her??choi kilode??u bad gan ooo...wat has she done??is it that bad ??share us jee
Re: Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? by bobolizim(m): 9:18am On Feb 03, 2015
tpiaobsession:
But when you bring your stories that touch now, people go dey pity you.
lol
Re: Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? by bobolizim(m): 9:19am On Feb 03, 2015
linconoyee:
Whao that moment when I turn her on totally with finger, and she started robbing my head. That is when she remember to ask of huge money, which I will give cos that is my weaken point
ah ah!!!!ear sealed!!!....lwkmd ooo....money??
Re: Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? by bobolizim(m): 9:20am On Feb 03, 2015
profojah:

That same girl sucked and swallowed my elder brother's dick....
dt must be a very very bad girl
Re: Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? by bobolizim(m): 9:45am On Feb 03, 2015
pls hrlp this girl:all guys are dumping her cos....she wana kill them with sex,two of d people i know said dey did hv sex with her the first day they met her and that later she has started to turn them to sex addict,what couod b d cos?and what's the solution?
Re: Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? by oldbrain(m): 10:39am On Feb 03, 2015
I regret of not havin sex with her. She did come to mai house......but I neither touch or or sex her. Dat was. Part of what made us go seperate anyway. She happened to be mai first girl. U all know d immaturity in In d first relationship. Mai not touching her was as a result of mai fear. Fear dat she may galantly resisist it....... Tank God I'm nw romantically experience nw
Re: Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? by bobolizim(m): 11:04am On Feb 03, 2015
oldbrain:
I regret of not havin sex with her. She did come to mai house......but I neither touch or or sex her. Dat was. Part of what made us go seperate anyway. She happened to be mai first girl. U all know d immaturity in In d first relationship. Mai not touching her was as a result of mai fear. Fear dat she may galantly resisist it....... Tank God I'm nw romantically experience nw
...dont really get you,why did u separate?was it dt she wanted sex and you didnt want to ask?or you asked and she didnt want dt leading to ur break up??pls shed more light to that
Re: Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? by linconoyee: 11:44am On Feb 03, 2015
profojah:

Haba bro, that one worth killing for, so those babe still exist on this planet
Re: Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? by tpiah11: 1:33pm On Feb 03, 2015
profojah:

So because of that you must go to jail or be killed in return.
Re: Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? by tpiah11: 1:33pm On Feb 03, 2015
linconoyee:

Haba bro, that one worth killing for, so those babe still exist on this planet

One has to wonder if your case is genetic?
Re: Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? by bobolizim(m): 2:29pm On Feb 03, 2015
bobolizim:
pls hrlp this girl:all guys are dumping her cos....she wana kill them with sex,two of d people i know said dey did hv sex with her the first day they met her and that later she has started to turn them to sex addict,what couod b d cos?and what's the solution?
please help me to answer this
Re: Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? by bobolizim(m): 2:30pm On Feb 03, 2015
bobolizim:
..please help me answer this
Re: Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? by tpiah11: 6:30pm On Feb 03, 2015
whatever causes the men's own also causes the women's own.
Re: Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? by bobolizim(m): 7:50pm On Feb 03, 2015
tpiah11:
whatever causes the men's own also causes the women's own.
umm...i dont seem to get you well,can ypu shed more light to that please?
Re: Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? by BankManager(m): 10:23pm On Feb 03, 2015
**Following**
Came here to read comments
wink
Re: Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? by bobolizim(m): 10:28pm On Feb 03, 2015
BankManager:
**Following**
Came here to read comments
wink
that's not bad

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? by Engrpj(m): 10:29pm On Feb 03, 2015
gracile:
I actually regret doing some things with him, things i wasn't comfortable with, but found myself doing cause of him or rather 'love' smiley

Like what pls... Am interested in this cause i suspect my bae doing same
Re: Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? by bobolizim(m): 11:46pm On Feb 03, 2015
Engrpj:

umm,waiting for her
Re: Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? by ehin(f): 1:09am On Feb 04, 2015
I regretted do biz with him and also trusted him with my money he is made now while am still struggling I curse the day I accepted dating him.
Re: Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? by bobolizim(m): 8:17am On Feb 04, 2015
ehin:
I regretted do biz with him and also trusted him with my money he is made now while am still struggling I curse the day I accepted dating him.
hey yeah,sowi dear....wen ur time comes,people will say u made mo.ey ritual...maybe u guys wasmt destined together...all the same all will b well...but that guy is cruel ooo
Re: Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? by gracile(f): 9:24am On Feb 04, 2015
Engrpj:

like dirty phone talks some call it sex chat!
is ur girlfriend showing some discomfort in some things u guys do? sorry to pry
Re: Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? by Moz22: 9:25am On Feb 04, 2015
So Gracile and Ehin are the only two females we have here huh
Re: Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? by Moz22: 9:26am On Feb 04, 2015
was he not ur boyfriend?
gracile:

Re: Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? by chido4real(m): 9:27am On Feb 04, 2015
For your adult pleasure toys like dildos, vibrators, hips/bust/penile enlargement creams, visit www.sunbies.com, Nigeria's largest adult pleasure toys online store.
Re: Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? by gracile(f): 9:31am On Feb 04, 2015
Moz22:
was he not ur boyfriend?
yea but i have boundaries for 'boyfriends'
Re: Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? by Moz22: 9:33am On Feb 04, 2015
there should not be any bounderies btw u both!....and besides the moment u agreed to be his girlfriend, thats when all bounderies are breached
gracile:

yea but i have boundaries for 'boyfriends'
Re: Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? by bobolizim(m): 10:26am On Feb 04, 2015
chido4real:
For your adult pleasure toys like dildos, vibrators, hips/bust/penile enlargement creams, visit www.sunbies.com, Nigeria's largest adult pleasure toys online store.
tch...is dt an advert?
Re: Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? by bobolizim(m): 10:30am On Feb 04, 2015
Moz22:
there should not be any bounderies btw u both!....and besides the moment u agreed to be his girlfriend, thats when all bounderies are breached
nop maybe she didnt put it well,cos she agreed doesnt mean her decision.cant b respected,eveeyone has dr own rules nd if one loves dem one shuld respect those decisions...but her bf didnt succumb to wat she wanted
Re: Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? by Engrpj(m): 2:12pm On Feb 04, 2015
gracile:

yes she doz show discomfort wen having such chats n some bodily contact too... Shey u undstand.....!
Re: Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? by gracile(f): 3:30pm On Feb 04, 2015
Engrpj:

yes she doz show discomfort wen having such chats n some bodily contact too... Shey u undstand.....!
I do cheesy
I know it isn't easy adjusting oneself to suit d oda party in a relationship especially on this sensitive kind of issues, but I suggest u guys should sit down and reaffirm ur values and boundaries make sure she is free to open up to you(afterall that's the essence of the whole thing) otherwise she just might end being pushed to the wall as she'll keep bottling it up till she can bear it no more..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Many Boyfriends/girlfriends Do You Have Presently? / I Met A Lady Three Weeks Ago (please help) / Which Sex Position Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.