Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,625 members, 7,813,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? (9329 Views)

I Give Up , I'm Not Doing Again Joor! / Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. / Living In Different States With Your Spouse. My Experience, What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? by ojun50(m): 11:10am On Feb 05, 2015
I did nt give are d last Bleep
Re: Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? by bobolizim(m): 11:11am On Feb 05, 2015
ojun50:
I did nt give are d last Bleep
bleep,what's that??last is somefin u do before before ending somefin so how didnt u bleep last?
Re: Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 05, 2015
gracile:

Eyah is that what i told you embarassed I was blind o
forgive my stupidity cry

Do you still have a place in your heart for me?
Well, let's see how it goes. I might still consider you
Re: Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? by bobolizim(m): 9:15pm On Feb 05, 2015
AgapeCharis:
lols
Re: Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? by gracile(f): 11:30am On Feb 07, 2015
AgapeCharis:
lol... I dont know what to do with you
Re: Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 07, 2015
oldbrain:
I regret of not havin sex with her. She did come to mai house......but I neither touch or or sex her. Dat was. Part of what made us go seperate anyway. She happened to be mai first girl. U all know d immaturity in In d first relationship. Mai not touching her was as a result of mai fear. Fear dat she may galantly resisist it....... Tank God I'm nw romantically experience nw
if there is sumtin I regret, it's sex.I thought it be so special,but in truth it takes away your innocence.But when d elders tell we young playas we don't listen.
Re: Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? by bobolizim(m): 12:32pm On Feb 07, 2015
chigo93:
if there is sumtin I regret, it's sex.I thought it be so special,but in truth it takes away your innocence.But when d elders tell we young playas we don't listen.
hey yeah...all's well
Re: Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 07, 2015
gracile:

lol... I dont know what to do with you
Where have you been sef??
Re: Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? by gracile(f): 9:00pm On Feb 07, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Where have you been sef??
aw! He misses me already
dont mind me, av been busy and lack of mb contributed too, howdy?
Re: Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 07, 2015
gracile:

aw! He misses me already
dont mind me, av been busy and lack of mb contributed too, howdy?
see this one. Who's missing you? undecided
Subscribe monthly plan na sad

I'm fine jare.....how about you?
Re: Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? by gracile(f): 9:26pm On Feb 07, 2015
AgapeCharis:
see this one. Who's missing you? undecided
Subscribe monthly plan na sad

I'm fine jare.....how about you?
grin
i'm phyne
Re: Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? by bobolizim(m): 11:07pm On Feb 07, 2015
umm,u guys...u be somefin oo
Re: Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? by Nobody: 5:06am On Feb 08, 2015
gracile:

don't mind the stray kid
swear you didnt fuccck him and I'd rest my case... pretenders disgust me dear!
Re: Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? by gracile(f): 11:43am On Feb 09, 2015
hilaomo:
swear you didnt fuccck him and I'd rest my case... pretenders disgust me dear!
do you know y i'm not going to swear, cos its not worth it! And y would i pretend I ain't here to impress anyone you know
so take it or leave it i'm a virgin-proudly! grin
Re: Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 09, 2015
gracile:

do you know y i'm not going to swear, cos its not worth it! And y would i pretend I ain't here to impress anyone you know
so sorry i went a little over the edge at you...I'M SERIOUSLY SORRY IF I DID HURT YOUR FEELINGS..................................................................................................................................................YOURS TRULY HILARY.
Re: Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? by gracile(f): 11:22pm On Feb 09, 2015
hilaomo:
so sorry i went a little over the edge at you...I'M SERIOUSLY SORRY IF I DID HURT YOUR FEELINGS..................................................................................................................................................YOURS TRULY HILARY.
apology accepted grin
Re: Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? by dudesexy1111(m): 11:25pm On Feb 09, 2015
Banging her..... All while she jus allow me to romance her and kiss her she neva allow me to touch de Kingdom grin
Re: Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? by lahtford(f): 11:34pm On Feb 09, 2015
I don't keep fwend wit my ex, i hardly reply deir mssgs on watsapp moreso have eva try his no self.
Re: Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? by bobolizim(m): 11:35pm On Feb 09, 2015
dudesexy1111:
Banging her..... All while she jus allow me to romance her and kiss her she neva allow me to touch de Kingdom grin
lols...really?cos u did dt doesnt mean u can get down...nd dt doesnt mean u loved her...
Re: Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? by bobolizim(m): 11:35pm On Feb 09, 2015
lahtford:
I don't keep fwend wit my ex, i hardly reply deir mssgs on watsapp moreso have eva try his no self.
hey yeah...why did u guys break up?
Re: Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? by dudesexy1111(m): 11:38pm On Feb 09, 2015
bobolizim:
lols...really?cos u did dt doesnt mean u can get down...nd dt doesnt mean u loved her...
i did loved her bro and u knw de fuuny party it was one of my frend dat later banged her.... I was like why was she proving strng with me den... Girls sumtymes can be unpredictable
Re: Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? by bobolizim(m): 11:39pm On Feb 09, 2015
cc..lalasticala,seun,tosyne2much...please help move this thread to fp ooo...
Re: Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? by bobolizim(m): 11:56pm On Feb 09, 2015
dudesexy1111:
i did loved her bro and u knw de fuuny party it was one of my frend dat later banged her.... I was like why was she proving strng with me den... Girls sumtymes can be unpredictable
hey yeah....sorry dear
Re: Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? by dudesexy1111(m): 11:58pm On Feb 09, 2015
bobolizim:
hey yeah....sorry dear
aiit no p
Re: Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? by tosyne2much(m): 9:23am On Feb 10, 2015
bobolizim:
cc..lalasticala,seun,tosyne2much...please help move this thread to fp ooo...
hahhhhaahahahaha.. Abeg no implicate me ooooo grin

I no be Mod ooooooo grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? by Nobody: 9:56am On Feb 10, 2015
gracile:

Noted grin
Re: Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? by bobolizim(m): 11:27am On Feb 10, 2015
tosyne2much:
hahhhhaahahahaha.. Abeg no implicate me ooooo grin

I no be Mod ooooooo grin
lol..really?pls how can this thread be moved to the fp?
Re: Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? by gracile(f): 6:29pm On Feb 10, 2015
AgapeCharis:

Noted grin
charis take ur time o, what are u up to this time :O
Re: Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 10, 2015
gracile:

charis take ur time o, what are u up to this time :O
tongue
Re: Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? by bobolizim(m): 11:36am On Mar 02, 2015
cc: Lalasticlala SEUN..please help us to move the thread to fp..it has some views and it's an interesting topic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

All The Things Guys Do To Delay Orgasm - Meme Collection / My Husband And His Ex-grilfriend Are Still Keeping In Touch / 41 Dirty Questions To Ask A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.