Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Is It Only The Husband That Is Meant To Pay Bills In Relationships? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Only The Husband That Is Meant To Pay Bills In Relationships? (2419 Views)

The Husband Is A Soldier And The Wife A Police Officer (Photos) / Prostitutes Detain Customers Over Unpaid Bills In Delta / Ladies Can You Marry A Billionaire Husband That Looks Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Only The Husband That Is Meant To Pay Bills In Relationships? by ghost1718(m): 11:00pm On Feb 02, 2015
wunmi590:

And who is the person?
let me ask Ogun

1 Like

Re: Is It Only The Husband That Is Meant To Pay Bills In Relationships? by wunmi590(m): 11:01pm On Feb 02, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
In Nigerian Girl's mentality....YES!!

cheesy grin
Re: Is It Only The Husband That Is Meant To Pay Bills In Relationships? by wunmi590(m): 11:02pm On Feb 02, 2015
ghost1718:
let me ask Ogun

Please ask Abeokuta cheesy
Re: Is It Only The Husband That Is Meant To Pay Bills In Relationships? by wunmi590(m): 11:03pm On Feb 02, 2015
3cycle:
Of what use is the man as head if he can't provide?

Yes we know husband has the largest share, do you mean the wife is not meant to pay any bills apart from taking care of the kids and home only?
Re: Is It Only The Husband That Is Meant To Pay Bills In Relationships? by zyzxx(m): 11:04pm On Feb 02, 2015
wunmi590:

Owk, so wht do u tink is nw d slutn 2 wmen lik dt?
you pray God bless u till d extent dat there money will be useless

maybe she will realise she as to be useful @ ome also

1 Like

Re: Is It Only The Husband That Is Meant To Pay Bills In Relationships? by wunmi590(m): 11:05pm On Feb 02, 2015
zyzxx:
you pray God bless u till d extent dat there money will be useless

maybe she will realise she as to be useful @ ome also

Owk cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is It Only The Husband That Is Meant To Pay Bills In Relationships? by tpiaobsession: 11:06pm On Feb 02, 2015
wunmi590:

No just asking cheesy

I just have zero tolerance for futile gossip, that's all.

Your mates are inventing stuff.
Re: Is It Only The Husband That Is Meant To Pay Bills In Relationships? by ghost1718(m): 11:07pm On Feb 02, 2015
wunmi590:

Please ask Abeokuta cheesy
i never speak yoruba reach that level

1 Like

Re: Is It Only The Husband That Is Meant To Pay Bills In Relationships? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 02, 2015
wunmi590:

Yes we know husband has the largest share, do you mean the wife is not meant to pay any bills apart from taking care of the kids and home only?
Go back to the book of Genesis and read eve's role and Adam's.
The wife is a helper not the provider but trust lazy men of nowadays, they prefer to be house husbands sitting at home all day doing nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Only The Husband That Is Meant To Pay Bills In Relationships? by ronald4lif(m): 11:11pm On Feb 02, 2015
wunmi590:

Yes it is every man's joy to be the only one paying the bills. This is one of the reasons why some husband don't like thier wyf 2 pay some bills (respect)

Yes men will love to pay bills but it will help women to be able to afford some certain things for themselves, no matter how little. Only a few men who pays for every of their wives bill will accord them full respect. Many atimes men sees such women as a liability. They may tend to easily tell her if you don't do this or that I won't pay for this or buy you that. So it's always advisable for a woman to earn her own money, to have some sense of respect from the husband.

In Nigeria for instance, you see many women tolerating domestic abuse, their husbands cheating lifestyle and all. They dare not talk or tell him what to do or he will remind her how this is my house, he may even further threaten to throw her things out. This most times happens to dependants wives. He knows they have no where else to fall back on, couple with the so called shame of what people will say, gossipers. But I am sure at least 5/10 of financially buoyant women won't tolerate a man with such a lifestyle, coz they have their own money. That's why marriages between rich couple keeps crumbling in Nigeria today, especially our celebrities. The men thinks they can laud over these women simply because they have the 'I am head of the family' mentality. But they are wrong. When a woman is independent there are some certain sh*t she can't condone

1 Like

Re: Is It Only The Husband That Is Meant To Pay Bills In Relationships? by wunmi590(m): 11:29pm On Feb 02, 2015
ronald4lif:

Yes men will love to pay bills but it will help women to be able to afford some certain things for themselves, no matter how little. Only a few men who pays for every of their wives bill will accord them full respect. Many atimes men sees such women as a liability. They may tend to easily tell her if you don't do this or that I won't pay for this or buy you that. So it's always advisable for a woman to earn her own money, to have some sense of respect from the husband.

In Nigeria for instance, you see many women tolerating domestic abuse, their husbands cheating lifestyle and all. They dare not talk or tell him what to do or he will remind her how this is my house, he may even further threaten to throw her things out. This most times happens to dependants wives. He knows they have no where else to fall back on, couple with the so called shame of what people will say, gossipers. But I am sure at least 5/10 of financially buoyant women won't tolerate a man with such a lifestyle, coz they have their own money. That's why marriages between rich couple keeps crumbling in Nigeria today, especially our celebrities. The men thinks they can laud over these women simply because they have the 'I am head of the family' mentality. But they are wrong. When a woman is independent there are some certain sh*t she can't condone

Nice write up

1 Like

Re: Is It Only The Husband That Is Meant To Pay Bills In Relationships? by wunmi590(m): 11:30pm On Feb 02, 2015
3cycle:

Go back to the book of Genesis and read eve's role and Adam's.
The wife is a helper not the provider but trust lazy men of nowadays, they prefer to be house husbands sitting at home all day doing nothing.

Lol grin
Re: Is It Only The Husband That Is Meant To Pay Bills In Relationships? by wunmi590(m): 11:30pm On Feb 02, 2015
ghost1718:
i never speak yoruba reach that level

grin
Re: Is It Only The Husband That Is Meant To Pay Bills In Relationships? by wunmi590(m): 11:32pm On Feb 02, 2015
tpiaobsession:

I just have zero tolerance for futile gossip, that's all.

Your mates are inventing stuff.

Wht do u mean? tongue
Re: Is It Only The Husband That Is Meant To Pay Bills In Relationships? by Karleb(m): 11:35pm On Feb 02, 2015
It's high time Nigerian youth stood up for their rights and stop voting for old cargoes irrespective of their political parties, I believe the best way to start this revolution is by boycotting Feb 14's election because if we don't vote, who will.

However,...

Wrong thead! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Is It Only The Husband That Is Meant To Pay Bills In Relationships? by wunmi590(m): 11:49pm On Feb 02, 2015
Karleb:
It's high time Nigerian youth stood up for their rights and stop voting for old cargoes irrespective of their political parties, I believe the best way to start this revolution is by boycotting Feb 14's election because if we don't vote, who will.

However,...

Wrong thead! lipsrsealed

Sin no more, your sins have been forgiven grin
Re: Is It Only The Husband That Is Meant To Pay Bills In Relationships? by sparkleRed(f): 12:47am On Feb 03, 2015
Ok let's reverse d role since d man paying d bills is becoming a problem, man...carry d child 4 9 months, go thru d labour rum, takia of d children, prepare d meals do all d motherly and wifely role, den let d woman pay d bills...after all dats basically d only main work of d man, so kush smiley

1 Like

Re: Is It Only The Husband That Is Meant To Pay Bills In Relationships? by Tymax(m): 12:57am On Feb 03, 2015
My money, my rules. Simple.

1 Like

Re: Is It Only The Husband That Is Meant To Pay Bills In Relationships? by tpiaobsession: 12:59am On Feb 03, 2015
wunmi590:

Wht do u mean? tongue

I don't think my post is that difficult to understand.
Re: Is It Only The Husband That Is Meant To Pay Bills In Relationships? by wunmi590(m): 1:16am On Feb 03, 2015
tpiaobsession:

I don't think my post is that difficult to understand.

Then go and sleep if you can't contribute to what people can benefit from. tongue
Re: Is It Only The Husband That Is Meant To Pay Bills In Relationships? by wunmi590(m): 1:17am On Feb 03, 2015
sparkleRed:
Ok let's reverse d role since d man paying d bills is becoming a problem, man...carry d child 4 9 months, go thru d labour rum, takia of d children, prepare d meals do all d motherly and wifely role, den let d woman pay d bills...after all dats basically d only main work of d man, so kush smiley

If d man no put d tin insde nko? Would u b able 2 crry it 4 9mnth? grin
Re: Is It Only The Husband That Is Meant To Pay Bills In Relationships? by tpiaobsession: 1:17am On Feb 03, 2015
Like I said, your mates are inventing things, while you are opening threads.
Re: Is It Only The Husband That Is Meant To Pay Bills In Relationships? by wunmi590(m): 1:21am On Feb 03, 2015
tpiaobsession:
Like I said, your mates are inventing things, while you are opening threads.

You lead by example, what have u invent? tongue bad belle people

I cn c u ar new hre, u ar lokin 4 fmilirity tongue tongue
Re: Is It Only The Husband That Is Meant To Pay Bills In Relationships? by LewisO: 1:45am On Feb 03, 2015
wunmi590:

You lead by example, what have u invent? tongue bad belle people

I cn c u ar new hre, u ar lokin 4 fmilirity tongue tongue
Guy! pardon his ignorance! cool

1 Like

Re: Is It Only The Husband That Is Meant To Pay Bills In Relationships? by wunmi590(m): 7:30am On Feb 03, 2015
LewisO:

Guy! pardon his ignorance! cool

Thanks Mr. Lewis

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do You Cheat? / Allow Us To Have Sex - Ghanaian Prisoners Cry Out / Searching For The Right Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.