Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,904 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? (38675 Views)

Is It Wrong For Your Fianceeā€™s Parents To Ask How Much You Earn Monthly? / "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be / The Kind Of Women Men Should Run Away From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Nobody: 7:15am On Feb 05, 2015
vheMa:
All I knw is that olosho's everywhererolleyesrolleyesrolleyes

WHATS THAT
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Nobody: 7:19am On Feb 05, 2015
BreezyRita:
No! And No! Please!

UNHMM
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Nobody: 7:20am On Feb 05, 2015
stan241:
I think in all honesty its a wrong question to ask cus only matured peeps can in all honesty deal with the answer(the real answer) to that question so it depends but personally as long as im sure of what i feel for that person id never ask such and never let my mind drift towards that angle to avoid spoiling the perception i have towards you especially if i already know the no of bfs uve had in the past that alone is hard to deal with cus def she slept with every guy she dated which is fact so why bother myself with further information...its the past and remains that....p.s any man or woman who truly loves you will accept you no matter how dark ur past is

I AGREE WITH YOU A BIT
BUT THE HIGH POINT OF YOUR COMMENT IS
only matured peeps can in all honesty deal with the answeR
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Nobody: 7:23am On Feb 05, 2015
kushreen:
lol I sooo hate dix question I dont find it cool to tell ur partner it kills d relationship she may nt trust u xpecially wen uve slept wit abt a dosen

NO NO NO I DISAGREE
TRUST IS BORN OUT OF TRUTH NOT OUT OF REASON OR wrongs
WHEN TRUTH IS TOLD ON A PLATFORM OF SINCERITY TO ONE THATS MATURED ENOUGH TO KNOW THAT PASTS DONT DETERMINE TOMORROW UNLESS E LET IT THEN

love grows
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Nobody: 7:23am On Feb 05, 2015
Seyitinky:
Top quality wrist watches
Free deliveries withing Lagos
Pay on delivery
comes with user manuals and warranty cards

We don't just tell #HISTORY, we tell #TIME #stainless steel couples Movado!!!
#luxurywatches
#please call 08100564404
#watsapp - 09020319846
#BBM -2B197114

PRICE RANGE PLEASE
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Nobody: 7:25am On Feb 05, 2015
Qmab:
I have had sex with a total of three guys before my current boyfriend and he twelve. I know this because he told me. It doesn't bother me because i trust him. He might be a ladies man in his previous life but since me, its been just the two of us. I prefer honesty in my relationship because the past has as sneaky way of coming back to bite you in the ass.

JESUS
YOUVE JUST MADE MY DAY
TRUTH WILL OUT
PAST COMES UP
DAILY
EVENTS REOCCUR
WE MEET EX'S BUT WHEN WE KNOW WHAT THEY THINK WE DONT OUR PARTNERS ARE INSURED

WELL SAID
KEEP UP
GM
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Nobody: 7:26am On Feb 05, 2015
LadyAmaka:
Every one knows and understands the type of person he or she is dealing with to throw such useless question to. If he wants to know what hapened in my past with men, where was he in my past? Why did he not happen in my past?

DONT GET THIS
I THINK YOU NEED TO REDEFINE
LOVE, COMMITMENT AND TRUST
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Nobody: 7:34am On Feb 05, 2015
Setaje:
Most of this people commenting don't seem like people u should tell your past too. I have not seen a good person even pastors who won't use your past to insult u when the chips are down. A lot of things are better left unsaid and to me this is one of them. Guys who want to know the past of their gf yet they have used and dumped a lot of girls have no moral justification to judge anybody. In fact such men deserves prostitutes.

The same man u tell how many men U've slept wiv, will feel disgusted and possibly act like all is well, he will sleep wiv u and live u because u have exceeded his expectations thereby adding to your body count again. So who are we deceiving. I gave an example wiv my old moniker of a girl I no who has slept wiv more than 500 men as at the time I was still in school. She doesn't look it.

Don't be deceived by any woman. No woman would tell you she has had a one night stand. Three$ome and other sexcapades she has done. If you did not meet a woman a virgin do not ask such questions. Only a virgin is free of blemish. You can never know how many men a woman has slept wiv even if she swears by sango. Its your words against hers. Chances are the world is so big that you might never meet any of her exes or the world is so small that u might just end up meeting 2 or 3.

A lot of you people talk like kids. How do u even ask a 30 year old woman who has been having sex since 18 how many men she has slept wiv. She might have actually been in relationships wiv all of them but would she have slept wiv one man for 12 years. Some even get disvirgined at 15.

If there is one thing I have noticed about this site is the way people act holy. Its just the way an average Nigerian behaves. So religious yet very pretentious. In the family section, it's a clique of girls judging and bashing other girls for making mistakes. Politics section is the worst not to talk of the scammers and this site is meant to give a close view about the youths and few adults of our generation. Nobody tells the truth anymore and when u do, people will rush at you like hungry lions. Life is not a one way traffic. The plans of God for everybody's life is static whether u have slept wiv a million and one men.

YOU SEE
MATURITY CHANGES A LOT OF THINGS I USED TO THINK THIS WAY BEFORE BUT NOW I CAN TELL YOU ALL ABOUT ME EVEN IF WE JUST MET...................TAKE ME OR LEAVE ME

MOST PEOPLE HAVENT LEFT ME WHAT THEY ASK IS WHAT CHANGED YOU THEN COMES THE OTHER STORY OF THE PAST FEW YEARS

I DONT WANT TO KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT
IF YOU GO TO BARS(THATS IF THE GUY DRINKS) PUBS, CLUBS AND ALL......................... GUYS TALK ABOUT LADIES
EVEN ON THE STREET, WAY SIDE, VIEWING CENTERS AND ALL. PEOPLE WOULD TALK ABOUT YOUR BABE BESIDE YOU WHAT SHE IS AND HAS DONE.........................WHAT IF SHE TOLD YOU SHE IS NO SAINT WHEN YOU FIRST MET......................YOUD LAUGH AND SEE HOW DUMB THOSE GOSSIPERS ARE BECAUSE THE PERSON IN QUESTION HAS LAID A FOUNDATION OF TRUTH

IF YOUR NOT MATURED YOUD WORRY ABOUT WHO HAS DONE WHAT
EVEN GOD SAYS WE SHOULD CONFESS
BIBLE SAYS CONFESS YOUR FAULTS ONE TO ANOTHER.
LOTS OF THINGS TO BE SAID HERE BUT AM NOT ON THE SIDE OF TIME

I HAVE A LONG LIST OF BOOKS ON ISSUES OF SUCH AND I SEE THAT JUST LIKE I HAVE PRACTICED PEOPLE LIKE YOU FOR WHO YOU ARE NOT WITHSTANDING YOUR HISTORY

PEOPLE ARE WILLING TO VOTE GEJ AND GMB EVEN WITH ALL HISTORY HAS TOLD US ABOUT THEM
NOW THAT WE KNOW MUCH MORE ABOUT EACH PERSON WE HAVE BEEN GIVEN MORE GROUND ON WHICH TO PLACE OUR FEET.

GM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by holiface(m): 7:52am On Feb 05, 2015
nairabetguru:

shocked and u went ahead and bleeped her abi?

#15demons tongue
I don't have choice na
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by fuckerholic(m): 7:59am On Feb 05, 2015
softysparky:
What exactly will you do with the answer
Maybe you should also ask for names, styles and positions or better still collect their phone numbers.
Oohh girl easy nah we just dey reason..we never ask you nah..chai this is the baddest question you can ask a girl.they so much hate talking about their past but always like to hear about yours..dreamers
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by fuckerholic(m): 8:02am On Feb 05, 2015
softysparky:
What exactly will you do with the answer
Maybe you should also ask for names, styles and positions or better still collect their phone numbers.
But sweery you get dazzling eyes cha..I love it.be my baby I wount ask you about your past.
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by fuckerholic(m): 8:13am On Feb 05, 2015
emperorchedda:
We know what we want and always hold a particular female at high esteem, no matter how much we 'run' around we still come back to that special one
Comfirmed
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by fuckerholic(m): 8:14am On Feb 05, 2015
ronald4lif:

Ezigbo I am good, thanks smiley

How about you?
Finally you have made your way through abi ?
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by nairabetguru(m): 8:15am On Feb 05, 2015
holiface:
I don't have choice na

Why won't u not hav choice "when stealing is not corruption"

1 Like

Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by fuckerholic(m): 8:15am On Feb 05, 2015
softysparky:
ronald4lif xup?
So guy you don dey win her abi ?
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by fuckerholic(m): 8:17am On Feb 05, 2015
ronald4lif:

Thank you jare. Daalu rinne

It's a two way thing, we always think men are free to play around but quick to call women names
Guy this your psychophancy wount work ? The girl is mine
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by fuckerholic(m): 8:18am On Feb 05, 2015
softysparky:

And a man that has slept with bunch of women?
Men only make love
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by fuckerholic(m): 8:20am On Feb 05, 2015
softysparky:

My dear na so we see am ooo. Even after asking ladies how many men they have slept with, they will still go ahead and register their name inside their punny and run.
Girls shine your eyes ooo.
Men don't run they leave
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by fuckerholic(m): 8:27am On Feb 05, 2015
softysparky:

Lol, why not ask her positions, styles, locations and sizes of the kini and finally get pen and paper because you will need to write down names of the guys she has fvcked.
After you are just trying to know her past.
Me i don't but by getting inside there I just know the answer automatically
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Seyitinky(m): 8:30am On Feb 05, 2015
signor11:

PRICE RANGE PLEASE

It ranges - for female- 15k and above

While for male - 20k and above

And couples _ 30k and above
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Nobody: 8:38am On Feb 05, 2015
Seyitinky:

It ranges - for female- 15k and above

While for male - 20k and above

And couples _ 30k and above

alright thanks
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by ronald4lif(m): 10:15am On Feb 05, 2015
fuckerholic:

Finally you have made your way through abi ?

Lol! I don't know what you are talking about bro, you can go ahead to woo whoever you want jare
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Seyitinky(m): 10:30am On Feb 05, 2015
signor11:

alright thanks

You could add up on bbm or whatsapp for more close up details and samples..
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by iykedare(m): 10:55am On Feb 05, 2015
folabayo1:
Revealing ur past to ur partner as a lady is not something bad or a mistake but the thing is are u sure ur partner loves u enuf to 4giv and 4get ur past? Or are u sure ur partner is matured enuf to handle it and move on wit u like he met u a V? And are u sure dat he is ready and prepare to know everything abt u and still treats u like a queen dat u are? And if no to all dis questions then 4get abt tellin him and enjoy ur rltshp like u both neva had pasts. My opinion!

How can an ex -hoe be a queen? angry angry angry
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Tashaamania(f): 10:58am On Feb 05, 2015
cherryice:

oh this aint true lol
was kidding bae cheesy
I want them to cry grin
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by folabayo1(f): 11:10am On Feb 05, 2015
iykedare:

How can an ex -hoe be a queen? angry angry angry
don't judge cos u aint perfect eithrt
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by iykedare(m): 11:54am On Feb 05, 2015
folabayo1:
don't judge cos u aint perfect eithrt

This is the same line you ladies use to get away with your wayward lives. An ex-slut cant be a queen and cant be treated as such. Simple!!!
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by folabayo1(f): 2:52pm On Feb 05, 2015
iykedare:

This is the same line you ladies use to get away with your wayward lives. An ex-slut cant be a queen and cant be treated as such. Simple!!!
okay
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 05, 2015
Chinum:

tongue all these multiple girls weakens my spirit Ooo. Just bear in mind dat as you lay ur bed, so u lie on it. If U'v had 20 expect nothing less dan dat from ur partner so u won't be suprised. If u r ojukokoro, u will get ojukokoro partner. Amin Jesu

Thx ma'am/Sir for that...
And thank God,am not Ojukokoro...
Actually; d generally observation has bn Bad guys having luck of good ladies and gentle or good guys meeting bad girls...
But mine will surely be good by God's grace...
And urs too...

2 Likes

Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 05, 2015
blazyblaze:
yea I agree with you

.......why would you agree?
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 05, 2015
14DUI:
It is reasonable to know the Millage of your partner, that goes a long way to know the kelly blue value of the engine. Pls ask for the HoleFax.
......yes oh,make check engine light no dey blink RED
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 05, 2015
14DUI:
It is reasonable to know the Millage of your partner, that goes a long way to know the kelly blue value of the engine. Pls ask for the HoleFax.
......yes oh,make check engine light no dey on.
Its bad to suffer for ones spouse carelessness/woes all in d name of their past s3xcapades

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Female Celebrities That Posted Nude Photos Of Themselves On Internet / Traits Of A Good Boyfriend / Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.