Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,640 members, 7,809,400 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? (38670 Views)

Is It Wrong For Your Fianceeā€™s Parents To Ask How Much You Earn Monthly? / "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be / The Kind Of Women Men Should Run Away From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 04, 2015
Petmayor:
Should such question be asked in a relationship? Is it important or rather irrelevant?

Have you ever asked your partner the question or have you been asked? What was the response?

I tackle such questions with the principles of "what would Jesus do" ?

If I think biblically then the answer it relatively clear:

.......let him without sin cast the first stone.

What if God were to consider all of our past, what would become of us ?!

Past is important for many reasons, but it should not dictate the present or the future.

This principle goes on all of life issues, not just relationships.

Simple as that. The rest is fillers
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by funarosho(m): 3:39pm On Feb 04, 2015
make we no lie no girl will ever tell u d truth about DAT even if she b confam f**king machine
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by makeitijn: 4:05pm On Feb 04, 2015
RESTED? we have
10,000MT
(eleven million liter)of
pure AGO (diesel) for sale at N98/
litre..product is located in
lagos.only interested buyer call.vessel available
for transportation. BUYER/SELLER
NEGOTIATION is one-one.. then
we send you our procedure.. if you
consent,then we send you SPA..
ETC ...

and if you are a buyer agent ie -
you link us the seller with a buyer-
be sure of #11 million naira as your
commission from the deal..

call daniel on
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 04, 2015
i wil ask nd comfirm, infact i cnt date a gal who av been bleep
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by FaithyGal(f): 4:36pm On Feb 04, 2015
It does not matter when asked by your patner. Such questions brings distrust in a relationship. Its very unnecessary.
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by airex(m): 4:56pm On Feb 04, 2015
softysparky:

My dear na so we see am ooo. Even after asking ladies how many men they have slept with, they will still go ahead and register their name inside their punny and run.
Girls shine your eyes ooo.
Are u speaking from experience?
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by ajufinz(m): 5:57pm On Feb 04, 2015
softysparky:

Na you sabi....

Lol...
No vex
Am on the other side of reality.
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Achilies(m): 6:00pm On Feb 04, 2015
Not if you want to die young
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Tashaamania(f): 6:39pm On Feb 04, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
. You have been making sense till dis point...what do u mean by generalizing that all men don't want to be cheated upon yet they want to cheat,please be specific when you are making assertions, all girls are not sluts neither are all guys dogs....chai!!!!

I should be specific.. on NL?
Okay, how about this specific? - ALL men cheat.
Was that specific enough? tongue

1 Like

Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Tashaamania(f): 6:46pm On Feb 04, 2015
chrisbaba1:

Not all men cheat, nor want to cheat...... Why do ladies use this false hypothesis as a reason to mess around.....

I have learnt not to ask though cos all you get is a lie, its usually 1 guy, and he forced her or she was so inlove yet he broke her heart smiley, as long as shes decent and i am certain, her exes don't really matter to me, any man who worries about a ladys body count will die before his time......

good point

But jeez, I wasnt talking to you, neither was I even posting in relation to topic undecided
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by 1stola: 6:48pm On Feb 04, 2015
softysparky:

Bia this man!!! That she did not want to tell you does not mean she lied. There are plenty things to worry and find out about your girls past than how many men she has slept with unless you want to be swimming inside that punny and the thought of how the Okoro's, Akpos, Musa's and Adebisi's swam the river before you.
You go die before your time oooo grin
This girl!
why your blood dey hot?
I guess uv lost counts already... lol

2 Likes

Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by badesco(m): 7:08pm On Feb 04, 2015
No.......but as for me, I have lost count. how about you?
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 04, 2015
Tashaamania:

good point

But jeez, I wasnt talking to you, neither was I even posting in relation to topic undecided

So for ur mind now.... meant no harm anyway.
Enjoy!
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by babyfaceafrica: 7:21pm On Feb 04, 2015
Tashaamania:

Not funny...its people like you that discourage intelligent folks from posting in NL
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Emodeee: 7:28pm On Feb 04, 2015
the award 4 d best comment on this thread goes to SOFTYSPARKY.
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Feb 04, 2015
Emodeee:
the award 4 d best comment on this thread goes to SOFTYSPARKY.
When dem don kill me with insult grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 04, 2015
Renylee:
It is always advisable to leave the past where it belongs.

I disagree with you,there 're somethings you have to know about his or her past so you won't be caught unawares .You could be a victim of his or her past life and it will be so hurtful when you a victim of something you don't know about.But definitely how many guys or girls have you slept with isn't one of them.

1 Like

Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Tashaamania(f): 8:47pm On Feb 04, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
Not funny...its people like you that discourage intelligent folks from posting in NL

so now, it's am not intelligent?
You didnt realise intelligence when you rushed to quote me when you know deep within your hearts that I couldnt have been generalising..?
Who's the intelligent one here?

1 Like

Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by blazyblaze(f): 9:34pm On Feb 04, 2015
Renylee:
It is always advisable to leave the past where it belongs.
yea I agree with you
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Acidosis(m): 10:31pm On Feb 04, 2015
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Acidosis(m): 10:32pm On Feb 04, 2015
AdeniyiA:

then you must be a 'near virgin' guy smiley
btw, how do you determine their virginity?
Yes boss, that 'near virgin' guy smiley

A real virgin will always tell u her status (only those with diverse se. x history reduce the number to 1, 2 or 3).
Besides, I'm a "lie detector." I discover lies easily

1 Like

Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by sevantex(m): 11:18pm On Feb 04, 2015
Its totali unnecesari to be askin such questions. It will onli sow seeds of distrust so move on alreadi nd enjoy ur babe/guy...,No time!
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by cherryice(f): 1:06am On Feb 05, 2015
Tashaamania:

oh this aint true lol
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by 14DUI(m): 3:58am On Feb 05, 2015
It is reasonable to know the Millage of your partner, that goes a long way to know the kelly blue value of the engine. Pls ask for the HoleFax.

1 Like

Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Nobody: 7:04am On Feb 05, 2015
FaithyGal:
It does not matter when asked by your patner. Such questions brings distrust in a relationship. Its very unnecessary.

YOUR RIGHT
SOMETHINGS ARE BETTER LEFT UN SAID
UNLESS ................................
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Nobody: 7:05am On Feb 05, 2015
Tashaamania:

I'm right. People like Lagunna I know, infact all men, wants one thing- not to be cheated upon yet they want to cheat..

Lagunna I know, yes I know grin
Someone told me tongue and you know

NOT ALL MEN CHEAT
NOT ALL MEN WANT TO CHEAT AND NOT ALL MEN DO CHEAT
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Nobody: 7:11am On Feb 05, 2015
iyabodeh:
Yeye dey smell like a rat that died by eating rabid dog.

@tapic jare
What's wrong with answering? Nothing? It's easy to say 'one' to rub his ego or say" dem plenty" and rub yours. It depends on who is asking and who is being asked.
But what's his business asking? When I can easily tell him myself.
That's how men lay foundation for lies ooooo. What concerns you with how many sugar-cane don put root for her soil na?

YOUR WORDS ARE WRITTEN WITH CON

But what's his business asking? When I can easily tell him myself. (THIS IS A GOOD MOVE MAKES ONE VALUED)

That's how men lay foundation for lies ooooo (REAL MEN DONT LIE THE FACE FACTS...................WHEN ITS OUT YOUR EITHER IN OR OUT BUT NO LIES)

What's wrong with answering? Nothing? It's easy to say 'one' to rub his ego or say" dem plenty" and rub yours. (WHEN LOVE IS TRUE TIME CHANGES YESTERDAY BUT WHEN LIES HAVE MADE THE TRUTH OF LITTLE VALUE ETERNITY MAY NOT CHANGE VIEWS)

What concerns you with how many sugar-cane don put root for her soil na? (NOTHING REALLY ONLY THAT ITS BETTER COMING FROM YOU THAN FROM THE SURAR CANE OWNERS)

GM

1 Like

Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Nobody: 7:14am On Feb 05, 2015
softysparky:
What exactly will you do with the answer
Maybe you should also ask for names, styles and positions or better still collect their phone numbers.

NAAAA THATS OFF IT

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Happy Mothering Sunday Message/prayer To All Mothers. / Nigerian Female Celebrities That Posted Nude Photos Of Themselves On Internet / Traits Of A Good Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.