Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? (38750 Views)

Is It Wrong For Your Fiancee’s Parents To Ask How Much You Earn Monthly? / "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be / The Kind Of Women Men Should Run Away From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 03, 2015
Lagunna:

Leave matter for matthias joor.. It's not wrong to want to know intimate details about your partner.

Would you rather that he or she finds out the truth from someone else? Or may be you'd rather tell a lie and lie awake at night wondering what would happen if they knew the truth?
Honesty is the best policy here.

To love someone is to know that person". That means that for true intimacy based on love and trust to unfold, you have to get to that place where you know everything about someone and love everything you know, unconditionally. That includes his or her past. After all we are to some degree a by-product of our past experiences.
Bia this man!!! That she did not want to tell you does not mean she lied. There are plenty things to worry and find out about your girls past than how many men she has slept with unless you want to be swimming inside that punny and the thought of how the Okoro's, Akpos, Musa's and Adebisi's swam the river before you.
You go die before your time oooo grin

8 Likes

Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 03, 2015
Tashaamania:

jealous lover tongue
I think you are right about that.
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 03, 2015
softysparky:

Bia this man!!! That she did not want to tell you does not mean she lied. There are plenty things to worry and find out about your girls past than how many men she has slept with unless you want to be swimming inside that punny and the thought of how the Okoro's, Akpos, Musa's and Adebisi's swam the river before you.
You go die before your time oooo grin

Msteeeew..Whoever talk about worrying undecided
Na u sabi joo tongue

Tashaamania:

jealous lover tongue

See them.. e dey una body. tongue

4 Likes

Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by chichomchin(m): 11:12am On Feb 03, 2015
what do u hope to achieve with such a question, whats in d past rightly belongs there,besides,not all memories are worth d headache of remembering them
..... imagine girl ask me dat kind ques
.. u mad ni .. i go tell u 200 +

u never chi chom chin

1 Like

Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by chichomchin(m): 11:12am On Feb 03, 2015
what do u hope to achieve with such a question, whats in d past rightly belongs there,besides,not all memories are worth d headache of remembering them
..... imagine girl ask me dat kind ques
.. u mad ni .. i go tell u 200 +

....... 1st ever comment on nairaland

u never chi chom chin
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Tashaamania(f): 1:33pm On Feb 03, 2015
Lagunna:

See them.. e dey una body. tongue

see this one, dey which person body?
Iyaff changed ooh, if you like shiit for your body, I go just dey look you because i like to give people plenty time to fuvk up. If e dey me like say me don tire for your nonsense, porting things.. no time tongue

but I know say you be jealous lover sha, dont lie grin
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Truckpusher(m): 1:44pm On Feb 03, 2015
Tashaamania:

Iyaff changed ooh, if you like shiit for your body, I go just dey look you because i like to give people plenty time to fuvk up. If e dey me like say me don tire for your nonsense, porting things.. no time tongue

Beautiful. grin
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Tashaamania(f): 1:49pm On Feb 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
Beautiful. grin

you welcome wink
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Tashaamania(f): 2:07pm On Feb 03, 2015
softysparky:

I think you are right about that.

I'm right. People like Lagunna I know, infact all men, wants one thing- not to be cheated upon yet they want to cheat..

Lagunna I know, yes I know grin
Someone told me tongue and you know

1 Like

Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Feb 03, 2015
Tashaamania:

Tusha... It is not about jealousy joo.

1 Like

Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
Beautiful. grin

Hian..
See hubby..

Chioor..

1 Like

Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Tashaamania(f): 2:29pm On Feb 03, 2015
Lagunna:

Tusha... It is not about jealousy joo.

Swerve, I know you like I know the back of my palm joorr grin

No be bubu again? cheesy
Tell me something new jareh wink
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 03, 2015
Tashaamania:

Swerve, I know you like I know the back of my palm joorr grin

No be bubu again? cheesy
Tell me something new jareh wink

Haaa. Hmmm

Okay o..
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Tashaamania(f): 2:34pm On Feb 03, 2015
Lagunna:

Haaa. Hmmm

Okay o..

How rozzayy? tongue
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Feb 03, 2015
Tashaamania:

How rozzayy? tongue

She is very finesmiley
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Tashaamania(f): 2:47pm On Feb 03, 2015
Lagunna:

She is very finesmiley

Beautiful smiley
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 03, 2015
Yeye dey smell like a rat that died by eating rabid dog.

@tapic jare
What's wrong with answering? Nothing? It's easy to say 'one' to rub his ego or say" dem plenty" and rub yours. It depends on who is asking and who is being asked.
But what's his business asking? When I can easily tell him myself.
That's how men lay foundation for lies ooooo. What concerns you with how many sugar-cane don put root for her soil na?

1 Like

Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by malaria(f): 10:33pm On Feb 03, 2015
What happens in Las Vegas stays in Las Vegas

3 Likes

Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Ishilove: 4:12am On Feb 04, 2015
Err, not really... embarassed
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Anniecute(m): 4:14am On Feb 04, 2015
# maYb u askD it wrngLy... TRY
Baby have you had sex BeFore

Ans. Yes .......... No
IF yes, u Can proceed bY

Emmm...how Many Times

That way I think its Less Rude and innucous

2 Likes

Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by b0rn2fuck(m): 4:14am On Feb 04, 2015
Countless number of people including oloshos and ashawo
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by msmon(m): 4:15am On Feb 04, 2015
NO, it's inappropriate but I can ask the question in such a diplomatic manner by being less direct.

Goodluck Jonathan Is A Superior Presidential Material To Muhammadu Buhari, By Femi Aribisala(Columnist)
www.nairaland.com/2127363/gej-superior-presidential-material-gmb#2127363.3

I’ll Perform Better In My Second Term If Re-Elected - President Jonathan Assures
www.nairaland.com/2128799/ill-perform-better-second-term#30406396

2 Likes

Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by megacity: 4:18am On Feb 04, 2015
Yes, I once posed that question to a lady I was romantically involved with, and she replied with a question : "should I start counting them for you?"
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by credibleGod(m): 4:19am On Feb 04, 2015
wrong ,just ask God for forgiveness
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Nobody: 4:25am On Feb 04, 2015
Renylee:
It is always advisable to leave the past where it belongs.
Never, I need to know if she dated a drilling engineer before the whole dicks she had sat on

2 Likes

Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by sule5727: 4:25am On Feb 04, 2015
softysparky:
What exactly will you do with the answer
Maybe you should also ask for names, styles and positions or better still collect their phone numbers.
hi
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Nobody: 4:29am On Feb 04, 2015
So silly to ask. Cuz its almost certain u will never get the correct answer. Not even with a partner who has lost count. For me, il never tell u iv slept with more than two tongue
Btw, why not leave past to stay in past? U wan gv yourself hypertension ni? Lol
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by danielmichael(m): 4:31am On Feb 04, 2015
Renylee:
It is always advisable to leave the past where it belongs.
Chai na gal 1st comment
Chai I don ova suspect dis gal
Chai its nad a new ting shaaa
Chai na gals all de time
Chai na dem de mak us fall
Jus like one last nyte whr kill me.
Jesus help us dee guys
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Wealthyonos(m): 4:32am On Feb 04, 2015
very very necessary, and not necessarily necessary.
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Bifwoli: 4:41am On Feb 04, 2015
Hausa/Fulani women don't do this kind trash.

They're raised to be wholesome or else boko-haram gonna hang their reckless parents.
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by NazzyE: 4:45am On Feb 04, 2015
softysparky:
What exactly will you do with the answer
Maybe you should also ask for names, styles and positions or better still collect their phone numbers.
hahahahaha
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Nobody: 4:59am On Feb 04, 2015
It is a question anyway. Say, ZERO!If you aren't interested. It is as simple as that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

What Do You Call Your Lover In Private? / My Married Ex Girlfriend Disturbs Me For Money For The Upkeep Of Her Newborn / Happy Mothering Sunday Message/prayer To All Mothers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.