Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

‘civilian JTF Members To Be Enlisted Into Military’ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘civilian JTF Members To Be Enlisted Into Military’ (17295 Views)

Civilian JTF Reveal The Real Flag Of Shekau Rumoured To Have Been Captured(pics) / Elderly Woman Joins Borno Civilian-JTF That Fights Boko Haram (photo) / Photo Shows Civilian-JTF Going To War With Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘civilian JTF Members To Be Enlisted Into Military’ by teemanbastos(m): 8:40pm On Feb 03, 2015
vjsmiles:
thanks man.
opens a bottle of hennessey*brings two glasses*
gives a toast to apc and drink ourself to stupor grin
grin grin grin
Re: ‘civilian JTF Members To Be Enlisted Into Military’ by spinna: 8:41pm On Feb 03, 2015
Re: ‘civilian JTF Members To Be Enlisted Into Military’ by Ifetex(m): 8:42pm On Feb 03, 2015
falconey:
That will be great.....sometime I wish every month is election month cuz thatz when things happen in my country. Fuel reduction,nigeria army winning war against boko haram,freebies from politicians etc BUHARI OR JONATHAN GOD BLESS NIGERIA

I thought I was the only one thinking that away
how I wished Nigerians are wise to fight for there right and what belong to them & not wait for only Elections time to enjoy what was made for them
Re: ‘civilian JTF Members To Be Enlisted Into Military’ by Faibuhari: 8:44pm On Feb 03, 2015
mrofficial:

After all the names calling, he doesn't change anything. I understand we have ostriches all over Nairaland, but nothing can digress reality.
stop mentioning me and correct your gibberish.
Re: ‘civilian JTF Members To Be Enlisted Into Military’ by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 03, 2015
hardbody:

[s]What is sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander. Buhari joined the army with ni qualification so his almajiri brothers can be extended the same privilege afterall a precedent has been set. They will come out 30yrs later to rule Nigeria and claim they passed NECO in 1990. Backward lot since 1913[/s].
Nonsense
Re: ‘civilian JTF Members To Be Enlisted Into Military’ by tolexy007(m): 8:50pm On Feb 03, 2015
Even if dey don't have certificate....

2 Likes

Re: ‘civilian JTF Members To Be Enlisted Into Military’ by Zaha(m): 8:50pm On Feb 03, 2015
mrofficial:

After all the names calling, he doesn't change anything. I understand we have ostriches all over Nairaland, but nothing can digress reality.
another psycho on loose
Re: ‘civilian JTF Members To Be Enlisted Into Military’ by invincible007(m): 8:52pm On Feb 03, 2015
A

P

C

CHANGE!!!
Re: ‘civilian JTF Members To Be Enlisted Into Military’ by stagger: 8:54pm On Feb 03, 2015
This is a dangerous precedent. It cannot be allowed. Yes, they can be rewarded in some way, but as a confirmed Niger Delta man, I would certainly not put my faith in an army dominated by any aboki again.

What is the agenda here? Will Niger Delta youths also be put in the armed forces? We can't return to the days when the armed forces was made up 80% of northerners.

Niger Delta youths here: make Una wise up o! Where is this strange declaration coming from? Buhari cannot be trusted. If he becomes president, one day he will start retiring southerners from the armed forces and replacing them with civilian JTF.

Then he will find an excuse to impose a retaliatory state of emergency somewhere in the south and deploy these people there. Them more surprises will come up and before you know, voila! A sharia state.

No! We will resist this!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘civilian JTF Members To Be Enlisted Into Military’ by menesheh(m): 9:01pm On Feb 03, 2015
we don't need shortcut to military again, that's what we are suffering today in the person GMB and numerous other with similar case as semi illiterates.

if they like they should enroll normal as other tribes and the requirements

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘civilian JTF Members To Be Enlisted Into Military’ by anthony86(m): 9:02pm On Feb 03, 2015
Also all local vigilantes in other part of the country will be enlisted in the new Nigerian Army. while the present Nigerian army will be disbanded after all they could not provide simple Buhari Certificate

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘civilian JTF Members To Be Enlisted Into Military’ by herald9: 9:06pm On Feb 03, 2015
dhammyg:
I SINCERELY HOPE HE DOES THIS.THE CIVILIANS HAVE MORE MOTIVATION SND MORALE TO FIGHT BH.IT IS THEIR FAMILY AND TOWNS THAT IS BEING DESTROYED.

IF JONATHAN HAVE ARMED THEM.AM SURE THEY WILL HAVE WIPED OUT BOKO BY NOW.MOST OF THEM ARE STILL LEFT WITH STICKS AND MACHETES TO FIGHT BHsad

MORE REASONS TO VOTE BUHARI!!wink

SAI BUHARI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!cheesycheesy

the way you're hyping this Buhari... it seems he's been your village head before? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘civilian JTF Members To Be Enlisted Into Military’ by saintTim(m): 9:13pm On Feb 03, 2015
blemon44:
thats great but they should undergo military training

and have their certificate ready too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘civilian JTF Members To Be Enlisted Into Military’ by major466(m): 9:17pm On Feb 03, 2015
Complete nonsense. I guess most of the commentators here have no idea about the dangerous repercussions of that plan. This ridiculous scheme is one of the reasons why ISIS came on board in Iraq. Recruiting all kinds of characters into the military will lead to National Security crisis in the long run. Besides, the Army is an important institution with "Service" as its motto. Not the regular employment agency for any Dig and Harry. Honestly, Buhari is totally empty upstairs.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘civilian JTF Members To Be Enlisted Into Military’ by ogene007: 9:21pm On Feb 03, 2015
What would be the educational requirement to enlist them, especially for those of them that would want to enter from the officers cadre?
I guess they will only need their primary/secondary school headmaster/principal writing a letter of introduction for them. GEJ will rather get them to enlist in the civil defense corps than going with Buhari's unintelligent proposal, this is why the presidency is not for a cattle rearer. GEJ till 2019.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘civilian JTF Members To Be Enlisted Into Military’ by hardbody: 9:22pm On Feb 03, 2015
What is sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander. Buhari joined the army with no qualification. His almajiri brothers can also be made to join with no qualifications. 30 years later they will come out to rule Nigeria and claim to have passed NECO in 1990. Region being backward since 1913.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘civilian JTF Members To Be Enlisted Into Military’ by katazozo: 9:23pm On Feb 03, 2015
Failbuhari will surely fail again this year and when he comes out in 2019 against Ribadu,a man that is young enough to be his son ,Ribadu will still defeat him in 2019.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘civilian JTF Members To Be Enlisted Into Military’ by hardbody: 9:26pm On Feb 03, 2015
ogene007:
What would be the educational requirement to enlist them, especially for those of them that would want to enter from the officers cadre?
I guess they will only need their primary/secondary school headmaster/principal writing a letter of introduction for them. GEJ will rather get them to enlist in the civil defense corps than going with Buhari's unintelligent proposal, this is why the presidency is not for a cattle rearer. GEJ till 2019.

God bless the womb that carried you. At this rate we will turn to a nation of recommendations. You need no qualifications to join the army. None to join the police, civil service etc. When a cattle rearer leads a nation, we all will be seen and treated like cows. I weep for Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘civilian JTF Members To Be Enlisted Into Military’ by Danosophe(m): 9:27pm On Feb 03, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin Hahahahahahahaha. I can't stop laffin ooo. See how NORTHERN OPPORTUNIST WITHOUT CERTIFICATE wants to join the Nigeria Army because their so-called Papa Gen. BUKOHARI joined the Nigeria Army without certificate too. This is REAL CHANGE INDEED... CHANGE MY ASS.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘civilian JTF Members To Be Enlisted Into Military’ by kenny987(f): 9:28pm On Feb 03, 2015
harrysterol:
That What they Will Do, if Later they want something better and ask for their certificate, they will be stammering
My certificate is with secretary of military, No with my principal, No with my wife,No withe waec

I will recommend if they want to enter the military let them pass the minimum requirements, b4 we hear another buhari case

You took it right out of my mouth! It's not to make promises because of votes, they had better have minimum qualifications for said enlistment and where not available, be prepared to ensure they achieve those qualifications by proper education and every other thing required. Not tomorrow, we'll ask for certificate n sum1 will say that their experience in fighting boko haram is enough proof of qualification!

Clearly he has also forgotten federal character requirements...the CJTF is clearly drawn from northerners, how does he plan to balance it out with people from other parts of Nig? abi he'll suspend dat part of d constitution ni? Na so dem dey start problem wey dem no go get solution for. Has he considered d personnel needs of d military n para-military? Budgetary provisions nko? People will just open their mouths n emit whatever their thoughts have processed from archaic minds then pass it on as a wonderful idea n a few who don't know better will run with it as a reason to vote! Oh! My country people o! Hmmmm!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘civilian JTF Members To Be Enlisted Into Military’ by searay(m): 9:28pm On Feb 03, 2015
Adminisher:

Get this ugly signage off cyberspace abeg, Things are moving fast. Nobody has time for old stuff anymore
Old stuff? What's that? Don't tell me that 57 years older than 73 and 1985 is not older than 2019
Re: ‘civilian JTF Members To Be Enlisted Into Military’ by vislabraye(m): 9:29pm On Feb 03, 2015
You don't just recruit civillian JTF without proper screening. We havE enough soldiers but the problem is that they are not well motivated.

I thought Buhari was going to offer something more ingenious like equiping our intelligence and /or get the main sponsors.

So the way it is, Buhari is not planning to bring the sponsors to book for the lives they have taken. I doubt Buhari knows what he's saying.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘civilian JTF Members To Be Enlisted Into Military’ by adoyi81: 9:36pm On Feb 03, 2015
All this reckless promises dis old man is making in an desperate attempt to capture power,I pity am!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘civilian JTF Members To Be Enlisted Into Military’ by nortcentrallord(m): 9:37pm On Feb 03, 2015
Was the civilian JTF the idea of Buhari or Goodluck? Why give the old illiterate an applaud deserved by GEJ? This is what we call blind politics. The same way Kwankwashio was listing his achievements today to be the achievement of APC. I began to wonder if he has been an APC candidate since 4 years ago or he suddenly attained that feat in the last one year under APC. Politics of foolishness, that's what I call it. Insincerity of the highest order. This idiot is just canvassing for the vote of the civilian JTF. Hahahaha, GEJ has already won the election. Only illiterates and dictators will vote for the northern Oligachy and still yet, they will loose and cry as usual. Hahahahahaha. GEJ till Nigerian government is decentralised.

7 Likes

Re: ‘civilian JTF Members To Be Enlisted Into Military’ by gratiaeo(m): 9:42pm On Feb 03, 2015
Another senseless propaganda from APC. We have had enough illiterate like Buhari in the military already

2 Likes

Re: ‘civilian JTF Members To Be Enlisted Into Military’ by vislabraye(m): 9:42pm On Feb 03, 2015
major466:
Complete nonsense. I guess most of the commentators here have no idea about the dangerous repercussions of that plan. This ridiculous scheme is one of the reasons why ISIS came on board in Iraq. Recruiting all kinds of characters into the military will create a National security crisis in the long run. Besides, the Army is an important institution with "Service" as its motto. Not an employment agency for any Dig and Harry. Honestly, Buhari is totally empty upstairs.

Let people keep saying, Sai Buhari. The military should be a sacred institution. You just don't recruit any how because it can backfire.

Is Buhari actually current in what happens around the world ?

2 Likes

Re: ‘civilian JTF Members To Be Enlisted Into Military’ by gratiaeo(m): 9:47pm On Feb 03, 2015
menesheh:
we don't need shortcut to military again, that's what we are suffering today in the person GMB and numerous other with similar case as semi illiterates.

if they like they should enroll normal as other tribes and the requirements
The only sensible comment here

1 Like

Re: ‘civilian JTF Members To Be Enlisted Into Military’ by oluspencer(m): 9:49pm On Feb 03, 2015
Dear mr Clueless jona and follower, can u please borrow from that on how to tackle boko haram and compensate the people of the land. Technocrat @ his best.
Re: ‘civilian JTF Members To Be Enlisted Into Military’ by billyG(m): 9:50pm On Feb 03, 2015
JudismphD:
Creating army of dullards and certificateless illitrates like himself
U whe get certificate via d backdoor & still no get sense no go join army fight bokoharam,na certificate them dey take operate gun,ragtag BH wer no go schul dey seize Apc,tanks,Hotwizwers frm NA while d train NDA army dey run away like fighten hyenas. After all tompolo & his gang dey operate warships without naval training or certificates
Re: ‘civilian JTF Members To Be Enlisted Into Military’ by major466(m): 9:55pm On Feb 03, 2015
vislabraye:

Let people keep saying, Sai Buhari. The military should be a sacred institution. You just don't recruit any how because it can backfire.

Is Buhari actually current in what happens around the world ?
Buhari is old story. Completely ancient and out of touch with current global trends.

1 Like

Re: ‘civilian JTF Members To Be Enlisted Into Military’ by LordMecuzy(m): 9:56pm On Feb 03, 2015
okay

Re: ‘civilian JTF Members To Be Enlisted Into Military’ by gratiaeo(m): 9:56pm On Feb 03, 2015
Now i know that Buhari is satisfied olodo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Accuses Saraki Of Masterminding NASS Siege / Tinubu: I Will Be President Of A United Nigeria / Vincent Okokoje, APC Ward Chairman Slump, Dies In Delta After Attending Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.