Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

‘civilian JTF Members To Be Enlisted Into Military’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘civilian JTF Members To Be Enlisted Into Military’ (17296 Views)

Civilian JTF Reveal The Real Flag Of Shekau Rumoured To Have Been Captured(pics) / Elderly Woman Joins Borno Civilian-JTF That Fights Boko Haram (photo) / Photo Shows Civilian-JTF Going To War With Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘civilian JTF Members To Be Enlisted Into Military’ by celeron40(m): 8:11pm On Feb 03, 2015
Hmm
Re: ‘civilian JTF Members To Be Enlisted Into Military’ by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 03, 2015
kekakuz:
y
Are u talking about XYZ
Re: ‘civilian JTF Members To Be Enlisted Into Military’ by SweetJoystick(m): 8:11pm On Feb 03, 2015
Hmm
Re: ‘civilian JTF Members To Be Enlisted Into Military’ by hyfr(m): 8:11pm On Feb 03, 2015
You all appreciating that, I hope you know its an uncertain statement "IF he wins". Maybe in sambisa certainly not Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘civilian JTF Members To Be Enlisted Into Military’ by mrofficial(m): 8:11pm On Feb 03, 2015
blemon44:
thats great but they should undergo military training

They sure will. smiley
Re: ‘civilian JTF Members To Be Enlisted Into Military’ by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 03, 2015
I have always wonder what will become of these youth after the menace of boko haram if they are not properly engaged
Re: ‘civilian JTF Members To Be Enlisted Into Military’ by Sunymoore(m): 8:11pm On Feb 03, 2015
slap1:
And has he commended the government that allowed them to fight in the first place?
what in the seven fvck are you saying?
Are they supposed to fight the bastards in the first place?
Re: ‘civilian JTF Members To Be Enlisted Into Military’ by Ikology(m): 8:12pm On Feb 03, 2015
And if they don't have the required certificate?
Re: ‘civilian JTF Members To Be Enlisted Into Military’ by Matildahenshaw(f): 8:12pm On Feb 03, 2015
For GMB click like,For GEJ click share..lets go

2 Likes 13 Shares

Re: ‘civilian JTF Members To Be Enlisted Into Military’ by Chillypelly(m): 8:14pm On Feb 03, 2015
Sai Buhari ehhhhh sorry Sai Jonathan... GEJ till Osibanjo adds weight grin grin grin.

3 Likes

Re: ‘civilian JTF Members To Be Enlisted Into Military’ by mrofficial(m): 8:15pm On Feb 03, 2015
hyfr:
You all appreciating that, I hope you know its an uncertain statement "IF he wins". Maybe in sambisa certainly not Nigeria

YES! "IF he wins". Unlike the potential loser (GEJ) who has been shown fake poll results.

He will be shocked by FeBuhari 14.

I hope he doesn't die from cardiac arrest afterwards.

1 Like

Re: ‘civilian JTF Members To Be Enlisted Into Military’ by vigasimple(m): 8:15pm On Feb 03, 2015
APC

ASSOCIATION OF PROMISE CRIMINALS.

PROMISES PROMISES PROMISES

From civilian jtf to military.

Notice who is making the statement, it is not coming from their
'messiah' sai Bhuari.

So, they just run their mouth like tap water.

All mouth and no trousers

3 Likes

Re: ‘civilian JTF Members To Be Enlisted Into Military’ by Zaha(m): 8:15pm On Feb 03, 2015
shalompeace007:
Even wifout certificate? D guy wan scatter nigeria, he never enter don dhe recruit olodo so we go get many fraud souls like him in d army
guy u are very funny
Re: ‘civilian JTF Members To Be Enlisted Into Military’ by UnknownT: 8:17pm On Feb 03, 2015
that is bullsh.t
Re: ‘civilian JTF Members To Be Enlisted Into Military’ by kekakuz(m): 8:17pm On Feb 03, 2015
abbasteck:

Are u talking about XYZ
are u high?
Re: ‘civilian JTF Members To Be Enlisted Into Military’ by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 03, 2015
Buhari's intention for enlisting such a number of youths from the north should be checkmated by also enlisting an equivalent number of youths from the south. Let this not be another strategy to further northernize the Nigerian army. Nigeria has suffered a lot as a result of sabotage which is evident in the present Nigerian military as presently constituted.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘civilian JTF Members To Be Enlisted Into Military’ by borntosave: 8:18pm On Feb 03, 2015
Hmm
Re: ‘civilian JTF Members To Be Enlisted Into Military’ by Faibuhari: 8:19pm On Feb 03, 2015
It should then be called Northern Army. How do you bring in people frrom a particular tribe and give them automatic recruitment into Nigeria Army. I want thiss country to break up because some people are so blind to the other peoples ulterior motives.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘civilian JTF Members To Be Enlisted Into Military’ by diresimdi(m): 8:20pm On Feb 03, 2015
vjsmiles:

http://www.punchng.com/news/civilian-jtf-members-to-be-enlisted-into-military/

That's great! Hope the recruitment will be done based on recommendation letters from their village heads. With GMB, no certificate will be required for employment in Nigeria any longer. That's a great change!Certificate-free-society! After all, western education is evil (boko haram). MUMU APC.

10 Likes

Re: ‘civilian JTF Members To Be Enlisted Into Military’ by Adminisher: 8:20pm On Feb 03, 2015
searay:
Better

MODIFIED
Coming from APC, I hereby withdrawn the above comment.
Now if you can beat them join them, I simply love this game.
Meanwhile
[size=50pt]G
E
J
T
I
L
L

2019[/size]

Get this ugly signage off cyberspace abeg, Things are moving fast. Nobody has time for old stuff anymore
Re: ‘civilian JTF Members To Be Enlisted Into Military’ by sagio09: 8:21pm On Feb 03, 2015
See haw I dey make front page like na me own nairaland. grin.ehm...ehm...ehm...*clears throat*.And back to topic,every organization nd body in d whole edges of the nigerian sectors are expecting a progressive change this time due to the sufferings that the masses experienced in this clueless GEJ led administration.So,on behalve of the APC's on nairaland,I'm wishing our presidencial aspirant (GMB) a very successful election come 14 febuary.May Almighty God be with u,ur entire CHANGE team nd the whole responsible Nigerians @ large.May GOd bless U oll.

2 Likes

Re: ‘civilian JTF Members To Be Enlisted Into Military’ by Faibuhari: 8:21pm On Feb 03, 2015
Matildahenshaw:
For GMB click like,For GEJ click share..lets go
Don't worry my friend. We re real people who visits nairaland either to read news or to post/contribute to important issues. So... relax those paid to give 744likes for any pro APC tread/post re on their way.
We love GEJ and we don't make noise about it. So... just wait for your likes. Thanx.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘civilian JTF Members To Be Enlisted Into Military’ by nogames: 8:23pm On Feb 03, 2015
Ikology:
And if they don't have the required certificate?
Go and ask how people were recruited into military during civil war,
Re: ‘civilian JTF Members To Be Enlisted Into Military’ by Zaha(m): 8:25pm On Feb 03, 2015
mrofficial:

YES! "IF he wins". Unlike the potential loser (GEJ) who has been shown fake poll results.

He will be shocked by FeBuhari 14.

I hope he doesn't die from cardiac arrest afterwards.
cluelessness at is peak i pity u and ur fellow apc(assemble political criminal) thugs, come faibuhari u nd ur boss (faibuhari) are going to cry after gej has been declare d winner gej till u get small sense

1 Like

Re: ‘civilian JTF Members To Be Enlisted Into Military’ by kay1one(m): 8:27pm On Feb 03, 2015
Story

1 Like

Re: ‘civilian JTF Members To Be Enlisted Into Military’ by Faibuhari: 8:32pm On Feb 03, 2015
Zaha:
cluelessness at is peak i pity u and ur fellow apc(assemble political criminal) thugs, come faibuhari u nd ur boss (faibuhari) are going to cry after gej has been declare d winner gej till u get small sense
plz type it very well you are mentioning me.

1 Like

Re: ‘civilian JTF Members To Be Enlisted Into Military’ by ndcide(m): 8:33pm On Feb 03, 2015
GEJ will push for the implementation of the confab resolution and they'll join their state police.

2 Likes

Re: ‘civilian JTF Members To Be Enlisted Into Military’ by vjsmiles: 8:35pm On Feb 03, 2015
teemanbastos:
CONGRATZ MAN....
Oya order a bottle of champagne may we pop.

Mehn I really tink APC have good plans..i'm impressd wid dia campaigns unlike PDP's Hating campaign.
thanks man.
opens a bottle of hennessey*brings two glasses*
gives a toast to apc and drink ourself to stupor grin
Re: ‘civilian JTF Members To Be Enlisted Into Military’ by mrofficial(m): 8:37pm On Feb 03, 2015
Zaha:

After all the names calling, he doesn't change anything. I understand we have ostriches all over Nairaland, but nothing can digress reality.
Re: ‘civilian JTF Members To Be Enlisted Into Military’ by nickydof(m): 8:38pm On Feb 03, 2015
Another Boko haram in the making!!! How was the present Boko formed? Recruitment into the nigerian army is mainly by quota. This man keeps making unrealistic promises and gullible nigerians keep shouting 'sai buhari'. So unfortunate!!!

6 Likes

Re: ‘civilian JTF Members To Be Enlisted Into Military’ by ignis: 8:39pm On Feb 03, 2015
What about the BH members?

1 Like

Re: ‘civilian JTF Members To Be Enlisted Into Military’ by hardbody: 8:39pm On Feb 03, 2015
barcanista:
With Buhari it is possible... Sai Buhari

What is sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander. Buhari joined the army with ni qualification so his almajiri brothers can be extended the same privilege afterall a precedent has been set. They will come out 30yrs later to rule Nigeria and claim they passed NECO in 1990. Backward lot since 1913.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Begins Online Registration Of Members / Biafra: Kanu’s Trial Postponed Till April 5 / Jonathan, Wike, John-jonah, Alaibe Absent From PDP Mega Rally In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.