Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

‘civilian JTF Members To Be Enlisted Into Military’ - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘civilian JTF Members To Be Enlisted Into Military’ (17297 Views)

Civilian JTF Reveal The Real Flag Of Shekau Rumoured To Have Been Captured(pics) / Elderly Woman Joins Borno Civilian-JTF That Fights Boko Haram (photo) / Photo Shows Civilian-JTF Going To War With Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘civilian JTF Members To Be Enlisted Into Military’ by dejavume: 10:06pm On Feb 03, 2015
why praising gmb,was it not d same gmb prosecuting gej for dealing wit BH,its too late for him
Re: ‘civilian JTF Members To Be Enlisted Into Military’ by judiciarypalava: 10:07pm On Feb 03, 2015
harrysterol:
That What they Will Do, if Later they want something better and ask for their certificate, they will be stammering
My certificate is with secretary of military, No with my principal, No with my wife,No withe waec

I will recommend if they want to enter the military let them pass the minimum requirements, b4 we hear another buhari case

On point.
Kudos to them, but lets not mis it this time. They should just try and get the prerequisite, nothing more.
We should not forget that most of them are local hunters with charms. Though the charms are doing wonders but...
Re: ‘civilian JTF Members To Be Enlisted Into Military’ by EdwinOse: 10:13pm On Feb 03, 2015
That will be bad . Meaning that in the next few years the South will in the back sit in the Nigerian army. better idea would be to get them meaningfully engaged in various fields other than d military
Re: ‘civilian JTF Members To Be Enlisted Into Military’ by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 03, 2015
herald9:

the way you're hyping this Buhari... it seems he's been your village head before? undecided
gringrin NO

AM JUST TIRED OF JONATHANangry
Re: ‘civilian JTF Members To Be Enlisted Into Military’ by 100Cents: 10:20pm On Feb 03, 2015
harrysterol:
That What they Will Do, if Later they want something better and ask for their certificate, they will be stammering
My certificate is with secretary of military, No with my principal, No with my wife,No withe waec

I will recommend if they want to enter the military let them pass the minimum requirements, b4 we hear another buhari case

An illiterate will always make illiterate moves.

So is buhari. He wants to enlist them in the army whether they are qualified or not, just like himself...

Okpoko Njamina

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘civilian JTF Members To Be Enlisted Into Military’ by naijaguy77: 10:26pm On Feb 03, 2015
A shortcut way of repopulating the military with Northern Muslims?

Notherners are very smart indeed. Imagine enlisting 15,000 Northern Muslims into the military with one fell swoop, while naive Nigerians clap and smile.

2 Likes

Re: ‘civilian JTF Members To Be Enlisted Into Military’ by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 03, 2015
billyG:

U whe get certificate via d backdoor & still no get sense no go join army fight bokoharam,na certificate them dey take operate gun,ragtag BH wer no go schul dey seize Apc,tanks,Hotwizwers frm NA while d train NDA army dey run away like fighten hyenas. After all tompolo & his gang dey operate warships without naval training or certificates
what language is that imp? In your attempt to exibit stupidity and mannerness attribute, you opted to communicate in your father's language.
Re: ‘civilian JTF Members To Be Enlisted Into Military’ by Blueray: 10:41pm On Feb 03, 2015
nogames:
Go and ask how people were recruited into military during civil war,
And what happened to them after the civil war?...Half education is a time bomb.
Re: ‘civilian JTF Members To Be Enlisted Into Military’ by realnaijaa: 10:42pm On Feb 03, 2015
harrysterol:

what minimum certificate is greater than the life they have laid down for others.This is the professional and right thing to do. People who had the experience of gun handling can not jUST be sent back to the society like that.the only way is for them to absorbed in the various security agencies and trained.in the military there are various trading paths you can choose.e.g typist, medical science, office management,accounting,engineering, automobile technicians.there are so many paths.this is what a lot of civilians don't understand. The military is a large training institution. Even on retirement you will still be sent to their school for SME at Oshodi in lagos. Were you spend 6 months in any field of your choice.

1 Like

Re: ‘civilian JTF Members To Be Enlisted Into Military’ by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 03, 2015
naijaguy77:
A shortcut way of repopulating the military with Northern Muslims?

Notherners are very smart indeed. Imagine enlisting 15,000 Northern Muslims into the military with one fell swoop, while naive Nigerians clap and smile.

yea, but only when it comes to scheming for power.
in every other fields that contribute to the greatness of a country and building a great country, they are still in stone age.

@topic, I hope he remembers that the nigerian military has undergone serious series of re-professionalization, and not send us back to when he joined the army without school cert.

but he has to win first to dream of this. cheesy

1 Like

Re: ‘civilian JTF Members To Be Enlisted Into Military’ by Blueray: 10:54pm On Feb 03, 2015
vjsmiles:

http://www.punchng.com/news/civilian-jtf-members-to-be-enlisted-into-military/

GMB did not say this but an APC candidate for House of Rep. And come to think of it, will GMB really do that after the same Civilian JTF have mercilessly killed the people he earnestly wish the government will grant amnesty like was done to the Niger Delta militants. Just my thought though.
Re: ‘civilian JTF Members To Be Enlisted Into Military’ by hubreality(m): 10:58pm On Feb 03, 2015
We expected him to commend them(JTF, the Army, and the govt) first before wishfully thinking of enrolling them into the military. Same individuals condemned jtf and the Army in the past when the govt was hitting the sect hard and them saying that an attack on insurgency is an attack on the northern Nigeria. Be not deceived! There's time for everything. Well done and more grease to your elbow. All Nigerians ought to fight the insurgency collectively as one irrespective of party affiliation, religion or ethnicity.

1 Like

Re: ‘civilian JTF Members To Be Enlisted Into Military’ by aadrSales: 3:46am On Feb 04, 2015
With or without certificate?
Re: ‘civilian JTF Members To Be Enlisted Into Military’ by maureen546: 4:41am On Feb 04, 2015
If an literate didn't write WAEC,And doesn't know d correct acronym for INEC was president wen ebola struck Nigeria, I wonder hw many of his supporters will still b alive making noise.we don't need change from bad to worse,we need progress from Good to Better,GEJ till 2019.

1 Like

Re: ‘civilian JTF Members To Be Enlisted Into Military’ by Nobody: 5:52am On Feb 04, 2015
vjsmiles:

http://www.punchng.com/news/civilian-jtf-members-to-be-enlisted-into-military/

Is this how people should be enlisted into the arm forces? Illiterate Buhari, Mr No certificate. How will you value Education and qualifications are you qualified to contest election?

People who are in school are wasting their precious time the graduates are clueless isn't it? You must be kidding to ask for my vote.
Re: ‘civilian JTF Members To Be Enlisted Into Military’ by Nobody: 5:56am On Feb 04, 2015
dhammyg:

gringrin NO

AM JUST TIRED OF JONATHANangry

Tired of Good things and want to experience the worst I guess? Take a walk to Syria pls. If Buhari is in power today (God forbid) when will you aspire to lead?
Re: ‘civilian JTF Members To Be Enlisted Into Military’ by stevnwigw1: 6:06am On Feb 04, 2015
yea that was the same way he(febuhari) entered NA without waec.
Re: ‘civilian JTF Members To Be Enlisted Into Military’ by ptolemy247(m): 6:22am On Feb 04, 2015
falconey:
That will be great.....sometime I wish every month is election month cuz thatz when things happen in my country. Fuel reduction,nigeria army winning war against boko haram,freebies from politicians etc BUHARI OR JONATHAN GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Even if they don't have Primary 6 or SSCE certificate?
Re: ‘civilian JTF Members To Be Enlisted Into Military’ by Osgee(m): 6:56am On Feb 04, 2015
EdCure:
This is much commendable. So good to be paid for what you love doing.

Let's hope the military bureaucracy does nothing that would dampen their morale like we daily hear and read about.
God bless u bro. So many tymz ppl hv failed to understand that Nigeria is bigger than either of them.
Re: ‘civilian JTF Members To Be Enlisted Into Military’ by yakbauer: 7:22am On Feb 04, 2015
This shouldn't b treated as a sentimental issue, in my opinion it is wrong, I really admire the courage of d civilian JTF, they did it out of passion to guard what's theirs (their home) not with any intentions to join d military, I feel this will b an unrealistic promise to the ppl, how sure r we that these ppl will continue with d same drive they started with, pls this house of rep aspirant should not make promises on behalf of GMB, coz they'll b used against GBM "IF" he wins.

Oh sorry I forgot to sign off......

SAI BUHARI!!!!!
Re: ‘civilian JTF Members To Be Enlisted Into Military’ by Nobody: 8:22am On Feb 04, 2015
so the military will become toutish? hmmm... that's impressive?this is why I say this man's brain is defamed. why not put them in man ô war or create something like local hunters vigilante group with different file system. this Buhari sha!!!the man just tire me, you want undereducated persons to start accessing the system of the Nigerian military? this is why you never passed exams. your reasoning is ancient.

1 Like

Re: ‘civilian JTF Members To Be Enlisted Into Military’ by aliyusamaila52(m): 3:34pm On Feb 04, 2015
Interesting thing sai Baba Buhari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku: "Boko Haram Still Deadly, Insurgency Far From Over" / APC Crisis: South-West Governors Divided Over Bid To Remove Oshiomhole - Punch / Political Thugs Chase SDP Gov’ship Candidate, Others Away From Rally In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.