Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) (31449 Views)

Is This The Latest Campaign Strategy Of PDP? / Is Campaigning With Dog A New Campaign Strategy By APC?(Photo) / Is PDP Sharing Mobile Phones As A Campaign Strategy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) by Sensicut(m): 12:02pm On Feb 04, 2015
Everybody surppoting goodfuk are corrupt and not think of future of there children.#change
SAI BUHARI
Re: Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) by LIBRAGOLD: 12:05pm On Feb 04, 2015
OK!
Awesome Umrah Deals!Visa,Hotel in Med&Mak,meals,transpt,Flt tkt...all frm just #300k. Feb 18/19-28; Mar18/19-28. Cal 08172027447or www.libragoldgroup.com

Re: Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) by henkz: 12:26pm On Feb 04, 2015
APC are better in telling Nigerian their agenda PDP are busy assinating character.
Re: Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) by namelesss: 12:43pm On Feb 04, 2015
[size=15pt]Democracy: Treating Nigerians like animals since 1900... grin[/size]
Re: Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) by Odegbami1(m): 1:17pm On Feb 04, 2015
basty:
I don't know why some people are so daft and clueless.

GOD will make anyone's life like the way GEJ has made Nigeria.
The lives of those people supporting GEJ will witness development Nigeria has witnessed under Jonathan.
Bros, the curse much o, make PDP supporter say AMEN now. lol
Re: Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) by nellyjohn: 3:01pm On Feb 04, 2015
vinohh:
I used to love APC and whole Febuhari stuffs,..buh now i practically DON'T !!..... because dey just turnd out to be more clueless than i ever thought!! Vote GEJ!
Right choice dear.
GEJ till 2019
Re: Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) by daryoor(m): 5:50pm On Feb 04, 2015
midolian:
STOP DECEIVING YOURSELF..yOU NEVER LOVED THE FeBUHARI STUFF..if you did, you ll knw what it stands for.

Bro, Nigeria needs BUHaRI and not APC..BuHaRi is the kinda leader we need now. Forget the crooks he is surrounded with. Buhari won't hesitate to deal with them wen he bcomes president.

Time will make u understand my point better

your naivety amuses me, when u eat with the wolves u part of the pack. where does he think the campaign money came from, does tinubu look like father xmas to u?
Re: Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) by midolian(m): 6:10pm On Feb 04, 2015
daryoor:

your naivety amuses me, when u eat with the wolves u part of the pack. where does he think the campaign money came from, does tinubu look like father xmas to u?
buhari rejected everything they offered him b4 the primaries..then, he came out to tell pple, he z got no dollars to offer them buh he ll gv his all for nigeria..and he won the primaries without buying any vote

After he emerged as APC's presidential candidate, donations began to flow frm everywhere. Buhari specifically told them to put everything in the party's account. adding that the money isn't his buh for the party.

I hope you r nt too stewpid not to knw what Buhari is trying to do here..
Re: Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) by utenwuson: 6:38pm On Feb 04, 2015
tellwisdom:

Guy, virus dey ur system??..Which wan be the continuous post wey u dey post?? sad
no mind me bros..... The network was quite bizarre!
Re: Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) by daryoor(m): 7:30pm On Feb 05, 2015
midolian:
buhari rejected everything they offered him b4 the primaries..then, he came out to tell pple, he z got no dollars to offer them buh he ll gv his all for nigeria..and he won the primaries without buying any vote

After he emerged as APC's presidential candidate, donations began to flow frm everywhere. Buhari specifically told them to put everything in the party's account. adding that the money isn't his buh for the party.

I hope you r nt too stewpid not to knw what Buhari is trying to do here..

buhari said this buhari said that, only naive people believe politicians words. why do you think buhari joined apc? u seem to believe tinubu cares about you and yof destiny, if buhari is really the anti corruption messiah im preety sure the first person he should cease is Tinubu.
Re: Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) by midolian(m): 7:53pm On Feb 05, 2015
daryoor:

buhari said this buhari said that, only naive people believe politicians words. why do you think buhari joined apc? u seem to believe tinubu cares about you and yof destiny, if buhari is really the anti corruption messiah im preety sure the first person he should cease is Tinubu.
you r the most ignorant av seen on nairaland...how do u xpect him to cease tinubu wen he has no power to do so? I see no use trying to xplain tinz to you..u r too dull for my liking
Re: Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) by daryoor(m): 11:27pm On Feb 05, 2015
midolian:
you r the most ignorant av seen on nairaland...how do u xpect him to cease tinubu wen he has no power to do so? I see no use trying to xplain tinz to you..u r too dull for my liking

if i say u r am slowpoke i will be totally wrong becos u way lesser then that. i tot u were smart enough to know that i was talking of when he gets to power.
Re: Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) by daryoor(m): 11:28pm On Feb 05, 2015
midolian:

if i say u r am im.becile i will be totally wrong becos u way lesser then that. i tot u were smart enough to know that i was talking of when he gets to power.
Re: Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) by midolian(m): 11:34pm On Feb 05, 2015
daryoor:

if i say u r am slowpoke i will be totally wrong becos u way lesser then that. i tot u were smart enough to know that i was talking of when he gets to power.
u see hw dumb u r? Why not let him assume power b4 u ask the question? Does it make sense to u? I no believe say yoruba guy go dey reason like u..u r jst a dsgrace on the entirety of yoruba generation
Re: Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) by daryoor(m): 7:42am On Feb 06, 2015
midolian:
u see hw dumb u r? Why not let him assume power b4 u ask the question? Does it make sense to u? I no believe say yoruba guy go dey reason like u..u r jst a dsgrace on the entirety of yoruba generation

yorubas are known for thoughtfulness and depth in use of expressions, i guess u lack that, thats why u couldn't notice it was a rhetorical question.

example of r questions: are u a fo.ol or an imbe.cile?
Re: Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) by mizhanny(f): 8:11am On Feb 06, 2015
otijah:
grin leaflet Monger
lmao, nawti u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Militants Bomb Ogbembiri Agip Gas Pipeline / Femi Fani-Kayode & Precious Chikwendu Dedicate Son, Aragorn At COZA Church,Abuja / Sokoto: Gang Up Against Tambuwal’s Plot To Return Through ‘back Door’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.