Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) (31450 Views)

Is This The Latest Campaign Strategy Of PDP? / Is Campaigning With Dog A New Campaign Strategy By APC?(Photo) / Is PDP Sharing Mobile Phones As A Campaign Strategy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) by Kundagarten: 8:22am On Feb 04, 2015
GEJ till 2019

Buhari can wait till 2050.

Re: Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) by Burger01(m): 8:22am On Feb 04, 2015
vinohh:
I used to love APC and whole Febuhari stuffs,..buh now i practically DON'T !!..... because dey just turnd out to be more clueless than i ever thought!! Vote GEJ!
Keep fooling and deluding yourself. You are so clueless than one can ever imagine..
Re: Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) by cycline404(m): 8:22am On Feb 04, 2015
V
Re: Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) by greall12(m): 8:22am On Feb 04, 2015
Re: Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) by Adekamkpe23: 8:22am On Feb 04, 2015
Ok
Re: Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) by bettercreature(m): 8:23am On Feb 04, 2015
Lol do you need to ask who has the best campaign strategy,one is campaigning with OPEN roof bus from airports to National stadia accross the country,THE other is setting out STAGE just like WWE smackdown stage with big tummy mysterious guys like Nigeria Barney and friends

1 Like

Re: Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) by tola9ja: 8:25am On Feb 04, 2015
Chemistry Exam....(CHEM 419)
(THERMODYNAMICS OF POLICTICAL CHEMISTRY)
TIME ALLOWED: 72 Hours.
QUESTION
1. In a reaction involving 72g of Buharium
sulphate
and 53g of Janatine carbonate, 2015g of
presidium
electorate acid was produced.
i. Calculate the percentage purity of the
product,and
assuming the reaction took place under Jega
standard condition.
ii. Assuming that 3g of Ma'azuim Chloride was
added
using Goodluckium solution, calculate the mass
of
Buharium sulphate that would have been
needed for
the reaction to be WINothermic?
iii. What is the colour of Goodluckium Chloride
before
and after free and fair reaction?
iv. Calculate the molecular weight of the
reactants
and products with respect to their places on the
electrochemicalseries of quality leadership and
state
which is stronger and why.
v. Using their molecular numbers, prove that
Jonatine
Chloride is weak and would need more INECium
solution from JEGAnium nitrate to be able to
precipitate Buharium from the reaction.
vi. Why is it that the solution of RIGium
produced
can't react with APCium Nitrate but would react
violently under PDPium Jonite acid?
NB : Use of Four Rigging Table is not allowed in
the
exam Hall.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) by tatosh: 8:26am On Feb 04, 2015
Hilarious

Re: Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) by Exponental(m): 8:26am On Feb 04, 2015
APC is even calling people's line sef
Re: Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) by san316(m): 8:28am On Feb 04, 2015
Stomach infrastructure vs development infrastructure.
Re: Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) by robinsoncrosoe: 8:29am On Feb 04, 2015
midolian:
bros, na debate we wan chop? GEJ did worse during the 2011 election. Did he participate in the debate? NO ..Was he not sworn in?

I luv their initiative..they now attend townhall meetings frm state to state to interact with people one on one..entertain questions from them and make their agenda clearer. You need to understnd that there is no way the PDP and APC would hv a debate that one party won't cry fouL. They may also end up attacking personalities till the whole thing bcomes childish..and u knw GMB is too honourable for that
Pls stop these lies .jonathan went for the debate by NEDG in 2011.buhari boycotted the debate and organized a private debate
Re: Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) by studded(m): 8:29am On Feb 04, 2015
watered:
None of them are worthy of commendation

Go bless you real good.

All the major stakeholders in APC and PDP are not new faces. They contributed to the rottten state of Nigeria.

We know their real missions at Aso Rock.

Make them continue o. Der is God oooooo

1 Like

Re: Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) by BodyKiss(m): 8:29am On Feb 04, 2015
vinohh:
I used to love APC and whole Febuhari stuffs,..buh now i practically DON'T !!..... because dey just turnd out to be more clueless than i ever thought!! Vote GEJ!

Why you dey lie?
Re: Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) by yayitifury: 8:31am On Feb 04, 2015
Sorry MR,have known u to be Gej advocate.....since when did u start loving buhari.....jst cut ur crap and remain clueless 4eva

Sai buhari till jesus come
vinohh:
Re: Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) by chamboy(m): 8:32am On Feb 04, 2015
vinohh:
Bro, This not U.... some Tandriod has hacked dis account
Re: Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) by anonimi: 8:32am On Feb 04, 2015
Our real concern should be who has a better syrategy to continue & accelerate the progress of the past five years in reviving our previously dead infrastructure, facilities & services from the federal administration to boost our socio-economic life

Don't be carried away by paparazzi packaging grin

Vote wisely!!!
Re: Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) by prudentcy(m): 8:33am On Feb 04, 2015
Kagame:
There is no need for PDP to share FAQ leaflets to introduce their candidate to the public ,Nigerians know goodluck Jonathan and all his achievements, both personal and public.

In contrast,isnt it surprising that despite being on the ballot since 2003,Nigerians still dont know the man Buhari and what he stands for.?

All I see is a futile attempt to rebrand Buhari to become what he is not.But sorry to burst your bubble,Nigerians still remember!

So what do u have to say about the noodles they were sharing?
Re: Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) by uyplus(m): 8:34am On Feb 04, 2015
$49 billion, $20 billion, $10.8 billon (from NNPC), N1.7 trillion (Illegal Subsidy payments), N21 billion (illegal donation), N10 billion (Allison's illegal flights), $49 billion per yr, N4bn presidential feeding, N10bn presidential air fleet maintanance,South Africa arm procurement scam deal, where the Nigerian's involved where not mentioned but the Israeli's name was mentioned, $13m patience jonathan money laundering case, overbudgeted N119bn for 2nd Niger bridge as against a replica constructed for N29bn by the Lagos state government, N968bn security budget, yet Boko haram has been maiming people, ransacking communities and having the numbers of IDPs rise geometrically, N35.4m to feed Aso rock lion's, N20bn pension scam, Immigration job scam, yet the culprit minister involved is still serving and enjoying his loot from the scam recruitment exercise, pardoning of convicted criminals like Bode george and Alameyhsia, Tompolo buying warships in an insane clime like Nigeria, asides the billions of Naira lost to oil bunkering. Just name all the scams and misappropriation of funds under this government, you will weep for Nigeria. They steal in billions of Naira. I wonder how a youth like me, who has an unborn gneration, will comfortably thumbprint for the PDP and jeopardize the future of the unborn all because of bias and false PDP propaganda. Vote for change. After 6years with high revenue, nothing was achieved. How will something be achieved in 4years with less cash inflow?

GEJ should declare his assets to Nigerians and the world at large, so we can all see how lucrative politics in Nigeria has been. GEJ is a scam, and I dare anybody with superior logic to enlighten my ignorance that this present administration isn't a hoax.

The earlier we drop the bias about ethnicity, religion, age to focus on demand for quality leadership from a selfless leader, the better. If people don't see that this administration has failed woefully, and there's a need to try some other leader, then we will continue to wallow in abject poverty in this country. Poverty level in Nigeria has risen from 54% to 71%, youth unemployment from 9% to 50%, recurrent expenditure from 62% to 86%, national debt from $26bn to $70bn, whilst GDP growth has dropped from 11% to 6%, and excess crude account has dropped from $20bn to $2bn.

Everything is wrong with Nigeria. Just everything is going wrong. Lets be wise and vote rightly without bias!!!
Re: Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) by ceejayluv(m): 8:34am On Feb 04, 2015
adook1:
only criminals are with gej
Only dumbasses are with GMB..
Re: Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) by studded(m): 8:36am On Feb 04, 2015
tatosh:
Hilarious

Oshisko... Some APC self dey share N200 recharge cards. On top wetin na?

I I still don't understand why in Africa and particularly in Nigeria, politicians camouflage under the pretense of election campaigns to distribute these things to people in other to buy their votes and consciences.

We all know say na "investments" them dey make.
Re: Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) by hadizadeezy(f): 8:37am On Feb 04, 2015
vinohh:
and that's a clueless idea.
Re: Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) by tellwisdom: 8:37am On Feb 04, 2015
utenwuson:
Its quite simple! Leaflet telin u the agenda dt ll benefit u and me, tellin us that corrupt leaders will b tried n JAIL, that my life n urs will be secured, that Job will b created 4 the teaming unemployed youth like my self and the oda ones sharing noodles telling u that there know u re jobless n hungry , so have ds noodles , vote 4 us n get rice wen next we re avn election........Quite simple! Jst that sm people ll take ds personal 4 saying d truth!

Guy, virus dey ur system??..Which wan be the continuous post wey u dey post?? sad

1 Like

Re: Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) by ceejayluv(m): 8:37am On Feb 04, 2015
uyplus:
$49 billion, $20 billion, $10.8 billon (from NNPC), N1.7 trillion (Illegal Subsidy payments), N21 billion (illegal donation), N10 billion (Allison's illegal flights), $49 billion per yr, N4bn presidential feeding, N10bn presidential air fleet maintanance,South Africa arm procurement scam deal, where the Nigerian's involved where not mentioned but the Israeli's name was mentioned, $13m patience jonathan money laundering case, overbudgeted N119bn for 2nd Niger bridge as against a replica constructed for N29bn by the Lagos state government, N968bn security budget, yet Boko haram has been maiming people, ransacking communities and having the numbers of IDPs rise geometrically, N35.4m to feed Aso rock lion's, N20bn pension scam, Immigration job scam, yet the culprit minister involved is still serving and enjoying his loot from the scam recruitment exercise, pardoning of convicted criminals like Bode george and Alameyhsia, Tompolo buying warships in an insane clime like Nigeria, asides the billions of Naira lost to oil bunkering. Just name all the scams and misappropriation of funds under this government, you will weep for Nigeria. They steal in billions of Naira. I wonder how a youth like me, who has an unborn gneration, will comfortably thumbprint for the PDP and jeopardize the future of the unborn all because of bias and false PDP propaganda. Vote for change. After 6years with high revenue, nothing was achieved. How will something be achieved in 4years with less cash inflow?

GEJ should declare his assets to Nigerians and the world at large, so we can all see how lucrative politics in Nigeria has been. GEJ is a scam, and I dare anybody with superior logic to enlighten my ignorance that this present administration isn't a hoax.

The earlier we drop the bias about ethnicity, religion, age to focus on demand for quality leadership from a selfless leader, the better. If people don't see that this administration has failed woefully, and there's a need to try some other leader, then we will continue to wallow in abject poverty in this country. Poverty level in Nigeria has risen from 54% to 71%, youth unemployment from 9% to 50%, recurrent expenditure from 62% to 86%, national debt from $26bn to $70bn, whilst GDP growth has dropped from 11% to 6%, and excess crude account has dropped from $20bn to $2bn.

Everything is wrong with Nigeria. Just everything is going wrong. Lets be wise and vote rightly without bias!!!
Blah blah... When was unemployment in Nigeria ever 9%??..
Re: Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) by robinsoncrosoe: 8:38am On Feb 04, 2015
When the APC campaign council released a statement yesterday that
it’s candidate, Muhammadu Buhari, was going to boycott the upcoming
NEDG presidential debate, it felt like deja vu.
In 2011, when an independent broadcaster, NN24, organised a
presidential debate for the major candidates, only Pres. Goodluck
Jonathan failed to show up. As a result of his refusal, the three other
major candidates, Muhammadu Buhari of the Congress for Progressive
Change, Nuhu Ribadu of the Action Congress of Nigeria and Ibrahim
Shekarau of the All Nigeria Peoples Party released a joint statement
announcing their boycott of the NEDG debate which Pres. Jonathan
preferred and was willing to attend.
The joint statement signed by their respective spokesmen said that
they were paying Jonathan back in his own coin.
“We state without ambiguity that our principals will not honour any
debate session with President Goodluck Jonathan in the 2011 elections
as he has arrogantly shunned the credible debate for which we made
ourselves available,” the trio said in the statement.
As a result, Pres. Jonathan ‘debated’ himself while the podiums meant
for the three other major candidates were left empty.

Jonathan attended NEDG debate in 2011.

So pls stop telling lies all u APC e-diots

1 Like

Re: Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) by water1(m): 8:40am On Feb 04, 2015
PDP our greatest party have no comparism

GEJ tii GMB get certificate

1 Like

Re: Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) by anonimi: 8:42am On Feb 04, 2015
utenwuson:
sharing noodles telling u that there know u re jobless n hungry , so have ds noodles , vote 4 us n get rice wen next we re avn election........ Quite simple

Like this bag of rice, abi

Or this one also from APCheat.

Re: Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) by MOOJIMOH(m): 8:45am On Feb 04, 2015
Guy u funny die! But sha u said it all.

utenwuson:
Its quite simple! Leaflet telin u the agenda dt ll benefit u and me, tellin us tht corrupt leaders will b tried n JAIL, that my life n urs will be secured, that Job will b created 4 the teaming unemployed youth like my self and the oda ones sharing noodles telling u that there know u re jobless n hungry , so have ds noodles , vote 4 us n get rice wen next we re avn election........ Quite simple

1 Like

Re: Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) by redcliff: 8:47am On Feb 04, 2015
Ariel20:

Stay Clueless & Confused.

More like stay confused
Re: Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) by Djicemob: 8:48am On Feb 04, 2015
Ariel20:

These are typical traits of an average APC supporter,hate and insult someone who has a contrary view to yours.You seem more clueless than the person you quoted and to think you are a female with this hollow comment is more nauseating.

1 Like

Re: Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) by babamadiba(m): 8:49am On Feb 04, 2015
Ariel20:

u belive that nigga? He has never supported Apc for once.
Re: Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) by victors123: 8:52am On Feb 04, 2015
Some ppl are senseless! We said we want change who want to change Nigeria? Are they nt ppl who serve under Jona regime? APC & PDP they are the same thing!!!! Is compleciated!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Hosts Ex-PDP Ministers, FFK, Labaran Maku, Others In Abuja / President Kagame Of Rwanda , First Female President Of Tanzania Arrive Nigeria / Sokoto: Gang Up Against Tambuwal’s Plot To Return Through ‘back Door’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.