Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) (31450 Views)

Is This The Latest Campaign Strategy Of PDP? / Is Campaigning With Dog A New Campaign Strategy By APC?(Photo) / Is PDP Sharing Mobile Phones As A Campaign Strategy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) by Sanchez01: 8:54am On Feb 04, 2015
Nosurrenda:
APC are buying people with rice but its GEJ till 2019.
Compare this to that!
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2091722_img20150122054001_jpegf1181b79a5b7ca91689849af1a12fabf

1 Like

Re: Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) by Sanchez01: 8:56am On Feb 04, 2015
Kundagarten:
GEJ till 2019

Buhari can wait till 2050.www.nairaland.com/attachments/2094145_buhari_jpeg124530d5bd433c751b175a8e21349689
Hahahahahaha! Photoshop! You people have no shame o grin
Re: Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) by Nobody: 9:03am On Feb 04, 2015
Why buhari?? that man is an old man and he has past his prime. Am allergic to the name...BUHARI.
Anytime i hear dat name i wanna *puke*
Even if buhari bribe me with millions and rice,
Gej! Till i die
lets all vote for Gej for a better Nigeria!!!
Re: Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) by mizhanny(f): 9:07am On Feb 04, 2015
otijah:
See people dey hungry for streets and you are giving them leaflets, what if they don't know how to read? Maccaroni and spices alone will solve their problem for two days
GEJ 2019
food monger
Re: Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) by Moz22: 9:09am On Feb 04, 2015
pls modify ur post..i think u have made a mistake
vinohh:
I used to love APC and whole Febuhari stuffs,..buh now i practically DON'T !!..... because dey just turnd out to be more clueless than i ever thought!! Vote GEJ!
Re: Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) by ribbit: 9:12am On Feb 04, 2015
midolian:
STOP DECEIVING YOURSELF..yOU NEVER LOVED THE FeBUHARI STUFF..if you did, you ll knw what it stands for.

Bro, Nigeria needs BUHaRI and not APC..BuHaRi is the kinda leader we need now. Forget the crooks he is surrounded with. Buhari won't hesitate to deal with them wen he bcomes president.

Time will make u understand my point better
like we voted gej and not pdp abi? which turns out to be the most clueless president ever liveth?

i want power to change from pdp's hand but stop making this clueless statement.. i wont make the same mistake i made in 2011..
Re: Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) by otijah(m): 9:12am On Feb 04, 2015
mizhanny:
food monger
grin leaflet Monger
Re: Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) by realmindz: 9:13am On Feb 04, 2015
vinohh:
I used to love APC and whole Febuhari stuffs,..buh now i practically DON'T !!..... because dey just turnd out to be more clueless than i ever thought!! Vote GEJ!

I used to love PDp and the whole Gej and I once had no shoes stuffs,....but now I practically DON'T...because dey jst turned out to be more clueless than I ever thought. .Vote GMB

1 Like

Re: Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) by Moz22: 9:17am On Feb 04, 2015
you are obviously blind! and u wont see till after election
ceejayluv:

Blah blah... When was unemployment in Nigeria ever 9%??..
Re: Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) by buchichukwu69: 9:17am On Feb 04, 2015
FUNNY PDP

Re: Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) by Nobody: 9:23am On Feb 04, 2015
One of your posters said we cannot go back to the old ways.

Can you differentiate between the old way and the new way?

BrosPeter:
[size=15pt]GEJ and PDP Rocks[/size]
Re: Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) by watered(m): 9:29am On Feb 04, 2015
studded:

Go bless you real good.

All the major stakeholders in APC and PDP are not new faces. They contributed to the rottten state of Nigeria.

We know their real missions at Aso Rock.

Make them continue o. Der is God oooooo
Amen
Re: Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) by PedroJP(m): 9:36am On Feb 04, 2015
Kagame:
There is no need for PDP to share FAQ leaflets to introduce their candidate to the public ,Nigerians know goodluck Jonathan and all his achievements, both personal and public.

In contrast,isnt it surprising that despite being on the ballot since 2003,Nigerians still dont know the man Buhari and what he stands for.?

All I see is a futile attempt to rebrand Buhari to become what he is not.But sorry to burst your bubble,Nigerians still remember!

We all remember and that's d reason he can't rule a united Nigeria. More like saying he is perpetually unelectable.
Re: Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) by ceejayluv(m): 9:37am On Feb 04, 2015
Moz22:
you are obviously blind! and u wont see till after election
It's a simple question. One shouldn't pull stats out of his asss to discredit the govt.
Re: Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) by Moz22: 9:40am On Feb 04, 2015
so which of the two do u prefer? talk and stop hanging on the fense. We have got to choose btw the two.

everyone knows that GEJ is gullible and slow to action so do u prefer to continue with him.
victors123:
Some ppl are senseless! We said we want change who want to change Nigeria? Are they nt ppl who serve under Jona regime? APC & PDP they are the same thing!!!! Is compleciated!!!

1 Like

Re: Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) by Moz22: 9:41am On Feb 04, 2015
No one seem to be talking about Buhari islamizing Nigeria anymore....guess its not selling in the market.

I think its now debate.

1 Like

Re: Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) by midolian(m): 9:47am On Feb 04, 2015
ribbit:
like we voted gej and not pdp abi? which turns out to be the most clueless president ever liveth?

i want power to change from pdp's hand but stop making this clueless statement.. i wont make the same mistake i made in 2011..
I didn't want to reply u buh I jst hav to with this question...if PDP presented Clifford Orji(the popular man eater) as its presidential candidate in the year 2011, would hav voted for him as u did for GEJ?
Re: Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) by rethra: 9:50am On Feb 04, 2015
Damalex4luv:
Like for APC
Share For PDP

Airports remodelled?

I'm sure you have not travelled out to see other countries ' airports.

I don't know why people keep celebrating mediocrity
Re: Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) by Lagoseko(m): 10:08am On Feb 04, 2015
PDP have many way of campaigning.they just feel like sharing tins 4 de masses.
Re: Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) by Nobody: 10:12am On Feb 04, 2015
Out of all the blood thirsty APC war mongers, dat want to eat me raw online, u made sense the most!! Buh i think GMB should make his ideas more visible because,at dis critical moment, opposition parties are fighting every sec, to convince people out of their belives in certain presidential candidates.
midolian:
bros, na debate we wan chop? GEJ did worse during the 2011 election. Did he participate in the debate? NO ..Was he not sworn in?

I luv their initiative..they now attend townhall meetings frm state to state to interact with people one on one..entertain questions from them and make their agenda clearer. You need to understnd that there is no way the PDP and APC would hv a debate that one party won't cry fouL. They may also end up attacking personalities till the whole thing bcomes childish..and u knw GMB is too honourable for that

1 Like

Re: Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) by luvprince4real(m): 10:12am On Feb 04, 2015
Pdp+apc=thieves
Re: Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) by Tsanyawa: 10:16am On Feb 04, 2015
APC
Re: Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) by midolian(m): 10:17am On Feb 04, 2015
vinohh:
Out of all the blood thirsty APC war mongers, dat want to eat me raw online, u made sense the most!! Buh i think GMB should make his ideas more visible because,at dis critical moment, opposition parties are fighting every sec, to convince people out of their belives in certain presidential candidates.
smiley

Yea..you r right on that and we hope he does so too
Re: Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) by dove3: 10:25am On Feb 04, 2015
Better campaign strategy is seen by the product only if there is a free and fair election can we know but APC s is better as it involve real life approach
Re: Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) by ribbit: 10:35am On Feb 04, 2015
midolian:
I didn't want to reply u buh I jst hav to with this question...if PDP presented Clifford Orji(the popular man eater) as its presidential candidate in the year 2011, would hav voted for him as u did for GEJ?
no..... and what changed in 2015? why buhari now and not same jonathan?
Re: Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) by phransix147(m): 10:53am On Feb 04, 2015
vinohh:

Lies! u have always being PDP... PDP fans always cunning and insincere, too bad...
Re: Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) by midolian(m): 10:55am On Feb 04, 2015
ribbit:
no..... and what changed in 2015? why buhari now and not same jonathan?
Good

My question was jst to prove to you Nigerians arnt that stupid to vote for a party without considering the candidate..now, to ur question..

1) The major responsibility of a president is to provide security his/her pple..let's be frank, GEJ has failed @ that

2) Corruption is @ a level that has never bn xperienced in the history of nigeria and the corrupt ones don't hav any reason to regret their actions...cos they always go unpunished

3) Unemployment has always bn an issue in nigeria buh ds time around, u need not argue with any1 that tellz u its at the rise now

4) Incompetence of our president which has brought upon us all sorts of insults from far and near countries..Let me pause here and begin to tell u why we need GMB.

General Muhammadu Buhari is known to be a man of integrity..with zero tolerance for corruption..a General that achieved so much wen he was stil active in service. He is as transparent as you cn ever imagine. Take him out of APC and u ll hav a bunch of thieves (dou we hav few good men among them)...M sure u can see the PDP campaign team trying endlessly to discredit him with trivial allegations all to no success..this is jst for the fear of bn punished for the crimes they ve commited

Havn mentioned ds qualities of his, don't u think he deserves to be given the chance to rule? And if he fumbles like GEJ has, then we kick him out too as we are about to do to GEJ..its as simple as that....pple are not happy with the way things r going in this country
Re: Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) by ribbit: 11:12am On Feb 04, 2015
midolian:
Good

My question was jst to prove to you Nigerians arnt that stupid to vote for a party without considering the candidate..now, to ur question..

1) The major responsibility of a president is to provide security his/her pple..let's be frank, GEJ has failed @ that

2) Corruption is @ a level that has never bn xperienced in the history of nigeria and the corrupt ones don't hav any reason to regret their actions...cos they always go unpunished

3) Unemployment has always bn an issue in nigeria buh ds time around, u need not argue with any1 that tellz u its at the rise now

4) Incompetence of our president which has brought upon us all sorts of insults from far and near countries..Let me pause here and begin to tell u why we need GMB.

General Muhammadu Buhari is known to be a man of integrity..with zero tolerance for corruption..a General that achieved so much wen he was stil active in service. He is as transparent as you cn ever imagine. Take him out of APC and u ll hav a bunch of thieves...M sure u can see the PDP campaign team trying endlessly to discredit him with trivial allegations all to no success..this is jst for the fear of bn punished for the crimes they ve commited

Havn mentioned ds qualities of his, don't u think he deserves to be given the chance to rule? And if he fumbles like GEJ has, then we kick him out too as we are about to do to GEJ..its as simple as that....No common man is happy with the way things are going in this country

good....

the points you raised are the reasons why i said jonathan is clueless in my initial post...
now, why did jonathan failed in all these points you raised? simple, because of people he sorrounded himself with... which are pdp goons.

security for example, you dont expect jonathan to go to sambisa and fight boko haram, but whenever he allocates money for security, these same people he sorrounded himself with, embezzeled the money but he couldnt prosecute them because these are the people that helped him into power.

same with corruption and the rest of the points you raised.

a president cant just do it alone he needs the same people in the party they brought him to power or he will fail woefully.. atleast, thats one thing have learnt from vote jonathan and not pdp saga.

now to buhari, do you expect a buhari to prosecute someone like tinubu or amaechi? do you expect him to reject those nominated by tinubu to be ministers even if they are known thieves? do you expect him to probe those 5 governors that defected to apc? heck no. those people will still form integral part of his government.

the only reason i will consider buhari over a certain jonathan is because im tired of pdp's corruption not because i think buhari is the messaiah or apc is the savior ... i believe jonathan will perform better without pdp, but is it possible to have just jonathan without pdp?

until we start having candidates without party affiliation, the mess will still continue.
Re: Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) by amadice(m): 11:13am On Feb 04, 2015
icebeatz:
This post is based solely on personal experience.
I have never gone to a campaign rally neither am i rooting for any party. So i advise you comment devoid of bias.
.......................................................................................................................................................................

Few weeks ago, i made a post about APC dropping a leaflets at my gate.
https://www.nairaland.com/2098311/look-what-found-gate-pix

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2038360_20150117124050_jpegb89a06b22af624a56bf4834ad4d297d9

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2038361_20150117124617_jpeg45076295e244d44edadf355b6a326702

Fast forward to few weeks later.....

PDP members drove around ikeja throwing macaroni and noodles at the public.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-QYSKq0X0y8A/VNF3nIE7_1I/AAAAAAAABUU/1j0f4Ab-tmc/s1600/20150131_185102.jpg[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-rCPtWF7csuI/VNF3n9Jq8aI/AAAAAAAABUs/aGcgLNoI81o/s1600/20150131_185235_resized.jpg[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-JKmG7ssRVjo/VNF3qMWG3kI/AAAAAAAABVA/o5wEX1Dsouo/s1600/Note_20150204_022331_01.jpg[/img]

Who has the better campaign strategy?
You be the judge!

p.s. *i begged a road side trader to let me snap the picture of his macaroni.
So, he held it up my window while i snapped away!!
...what are u trying to say now....have u seen d recharge cards APC are sharing....stop did bias comparisons..#rubbish..
Re: Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) by midolian(m): 11:24am On Feb 04, 2015
ribbit:
good....

the points you raised are the reasons why i said jonathan is clueless in my initial post...
now, why did jonathan failed in all these points you raised? simple, because of people he sorrounded himself with... which are pdp goons.

security for example, you dont expect jonathan to go to sambisa and fight boko haram, but whenever he allocates money for security, these same people he sorrounded himself with, embezzeled the money but he couldnt prosecute them because these are the people that helped him into power.

same with corruption and the rest of the points you raised.

a president cant just do it alone he needs the same people in the party they brought him to power or he will fail woefully.. atleast, thats one thing have learnt from vote jonathan and not pdp saga.

now to buhari, do you expect a buhari to prosecute someone like tinubu or amaechi? do you expect him to reject those nominated by tinubu to be ministers even if they are known thieves? do you expect him to probe those 5 governors that defected to apc? heck no. those people will still form integral part of his government.

the only reason i will consider buhari over a certain jonathan is because im tired of pdp's corruption not because i think buhari is the messaiah or apc is the savior ... i believe jonathan will perform better without pdp, but is it possible to have just jonathan without pdp?

until we start having candidates without party affiliation, the mess will still continue.
Good points u raised..
Buh trust me on this..the man GMB won't hesitate to deal with them if they continue with their massive corrupt practices
Re: Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) by ogorsthinner(f): 11:42am On Feb 04, 2015
utenwuson:
Its quite simple! Leaflet telin u the agenda dt ll benefit u and me, tellin us tht corrupt leaders will b tried n JAIL, that my life n urs will be secured, that Job will b created 4 the teaming unemployed youth like my self and the oda ones sharing noodles telling u that there know u re jobless n hungry , so have ds noodles , vote 4 us n get rice wen next we re avn election........ Quite simple

na wich skool u go?
u toooooo sabi book.

1 Like

Re: Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) by oche123: 11:58am On Feb 04, 2015
vinohh:
Dis Guy Is So Confuse, After Reading Ur Coment n Checkn Ur Backgrnd, I Found Out dat You are From Disaim Linage With JUDAS in d bible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Hosts Ex-PDP Ministers, FFK, Labaran Maku, Others In Abuja / President Kagame Of Rwanda , First Female President Of Tanzania Arrive Nigeria / Sokoto: Gang Up Against Tambuwal’s Plot To Return Through ‘back Door’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.