Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo (44858 Views)

Elections Materials Yet To Arrive VP Sambo Polling Unit- Vanguard / VP Sambo Held Hostage In Kano / VP Sambo, Dancing To Duncan Mighty’s “port Harcourt Son” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by hermesprogidy(m): 12:40pm On Feb 04, 2015
More like stupid like a sheep
django1:

Blind as a bat.

2 Likes

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by Toofan007: 12:43pm On Feb 04, 2015
Crysallis:

He has his right to say what he wants. jst as i have d right to support what i want
what the hell is the matter with you? he has the right to say what he wants? a sitting vice president?? after all the crisis religion has caused Nigeria? you must be a f*cking kid.

4 Likes

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by eleko1: 12:43pm On Feb 04, 2015
U are so on point.I see the useless,dumbo RAGO SAMBO(RAM)is behind the helicopter(bomb)not crash of Patrick Ibrahim Yakowa/Gen Azazi
Gbawe:
Not surprised at all. This is the same Sambo linked with a Boko Haram gun-runner. It is probably safe to assumr GEJ is referring to Sambo and others when Mr .President claimed that Boko haram had infiltrated "every level" of his government.
PDP is BOKO HARAM,SAMBO HARAM IS PDP. angry sad

4 Likes

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by Gbawe: 12:47pm On Feb 04, 2015
Louislewis:
[size=16pt]Sambo is entitled to his opinion. The fact remains that, those he mentioned as Christians are truely Christians. He never lied to his people to convince them to his advantage. I don't know what is wrong in doing that. He did not lie like APC members in the likes of Amaechi, Buhari, Tinubu, Oyegun, Lai and co., who are fabricating all kinds of lie to win the minds of the electorates. Can Amaechi stand up head high to mention names of pastors bribed with 6bn. Can he state when, where the money was given. This is totally rubbish and unfounded lies. Those that are hell bent for a "Negative Change" from Buhari and his cohorts can only believe such fantastic lies without questioning.[/size]

Are you okay at all? So if a white supremacist come out to say all black people should be wiped out you would also say he is "entitled to his opinion"? What is wrong with people like you? Political affiliation should not erode your sense of decency for god sake. Sambo's divisive and offensive statement should be condemned by every sane Nigerian whether they support APC or PDP. He is a leader and our VP for god sake. I really don't get people like you and think you need to take a good look at yourself and your value system.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by matil1011: 12:51pm On Feb 04, 2015
Hmmm...

divide and rule
Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by Richman15: 1:05pm On Feb 04, 2015
PDP have used all manner of Approach and Strategies to bring down Buhari/APC but so far it has not worked. B4 APC was tagged Muslim Party, now APC is a Christian Party. PDP should focus on National Issues and how they intend to bring d Country out of d Security, Economic and Social Problems we are in right now.
Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by Richman15: 1:07pm On Feb 04, 2015
PDP should focus on Important Issues. Nigerian Electorates are now WISER. No one can deceive us with Religion, afterall they are all Hypocrites who don't Fear God in their heart.
Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by theV0ice: 1:08pm On Feb 04, 2015
pekeyim:

Better be using fresh air like u said.

#Fresh Air is now powering Gen.

Story story...... cool
Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by boboLIL(m): 1:11pm On Feb 04, 2015
Weda apc na christian family or pdp na moslem family..... Oga Jona ah de yhur back....GEJ forward ever

1 Like

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by ybalogs(m): 1:17pm On Feb 04, 2015
Pls just stop lieing on the Number two citizen of our Dear Country.are you trying to say he's daft and Infact stupid.Only an idiot will utter such statements and I know my VP isn't one except I'm mistaken.
Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by dre11(m): 1:19pm On Feb 04, 2015
@ Lanicky and mzlaurel
Pls do watch the clip on the first page and see who is using religion to destroy our country

I guess u know what GEJ said when he was in SW and do hear what Sambo said when he is campaigning in the north and tell me if you still hold your thoughts about GMB islamize the whole nation

1 Like

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by Kentrasso(f): 1:21pm On Feb 04, 2015
django1:

Blind as a bat.

Yeah. I forgot I was on a pdp bashing thread.... where commenters have no sense of reasoning
Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by tbaba1234: 1:22pm On Feb 04, 2015
ybalogs:
Pls just stop lieing on the Number two citizen of our Dear Country.are you trying to say he's daft and Infact stupid.Only an idiot will utter such statements and I know my VP isn't one except I'm mistaken.

Watch the video....

3 Likes

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by dre11(m): 1:29pm On Feb 04, 2015
lawbabs:
I listened to it this morning and I was almost crying. PDP has resolved to destroy Nigeria and polarize the country along ethnic and religious lines. As GEJ is going about in the South, destroying the credibility of the Northerners and using pastors to circulate lies about APC, his vice president, Sambo is going about in the North, preaching HATE message against Christians.

They initially said APC is the funder of Boko Haram, it didn't sell. Now, Sambo is saying APC is a Christian party angry angry angry.

I am sad because of the hundreds of youth that may die as a result of the violence they are gradually steering. Deliver us oh Lord from this wicked PDP and Jonathan Govt.

Nigerians, please read in between the lines, be wise, don't be violent, just go out and vote and ensure that your vote count. God will not allow their counsel to stand. in Jesus name, I pray! Amen!

I was angry that the so called leaders could speak this an their was not a Christian leader to question him...... But they could go about and saying that APC is going to islamize this nation

Cc Lanicky read that report
Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by eleko1: 1:29pm On Feb 04, 2015
Thank U Gbawe for correcting the kid
Gbawe:

Are you okay at all? So if a white supremacist come out to say all black people should be wiped out you would also say he is "entitled to his opinion"? What is wrong with people like you? Political affiliation should not erode your sense of decency for god sake. Sambo's divisive and offensive statement should be condemned by every sane Nigerian whether they support APC or PDP. He is a leader and our VP for god sake. I really don't get people like you and think you need to take a good look at yourself and your value system.
useless goat grin cheesy grin
Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by shomutuski(m): 1:35pm On Feb 04, 2015
I don't know who is stupid! Is it the politicians that are deceiving us or we the citizens. Been deceived!! Many people will call buhari an islamic fundamentalist but you will never see anybody call sum1 frm pdp that name. And mind you most of pdp people are muslims why does In apc are predominantly christians... Maybe we enjoy seeing black as white.. This is interesting If Buhari was pictured attending a mosque, and it was reported that the Imam said 'he would open the gates to hell upon those who oppose Buhari', and Buhari sat there and said nothing, what do you think many people would be saying today? If Buhari was pictured going to different mosques and kneeling before Imams, as part of his campaign, what do we think the comments would be? If Buhari was pictured going on pilgrimage to Mecca,surrounded by a retinue of fawning Imams, what would the response be from Nigerians? If Buhari invited senior Imams from across the country to a meeting with him, to discuss the elections and his campaign strategy, what would the Nigerian people think? GEJ has done all the above, and we are told he has a right to do so as a committed christian. Buhari has done none of the above yet he is called a religious fundamentalist with a plan to turn Nigeria into an Islamic nation. Please examine the facts so we can honestly decide who is acting like the real religious fundamentalist?Who is using religious faith as a political ploy to get votes? No pastor, Bishop, GO, Reverend Father, Imam etc is GOD. They do NOT have the right to tell you who to vote for. Go out there and support the candidate of your choice. Make your choice based upon who will give you and your children a better life and a better Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by eleko1: 1:37pm On Feb 04, 2015
Toofan007:
what the hell is the matter with you? he has the right to say what he wants? a sitting vice president?? after all the crisis religion has caused Nigeria? you must be a f*cking kid.
why u dey waste Ur time on persin wey him brain isn't RIGHT,his brain need engine oil

1 Like

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by Crysallis(m): 1:47pm On Feb 04, 2015
Toofan007:

frm what i understand, he was saying we shouldnt put religion in politics and i agree with that.

the fact dat he has said something awful before is not my matter.

Ur use of kid is outta place.

1 Like

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by nduchucks: 1:53pm On Feb 04, 2015
This act by a siting Vice President must be condemned by all well-meaning Nigerians.

Since the PDP attack dogs, Okupe, Abati, and FFK are all Christians who do not speak hausa, the VP decided to indulge in the shameless act of mudslinging and negative religious rhetoric himself. Shame on Sambo.
Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 04, 2015
i was annoyed wheni i first read the headline but then reading the text it is clear that what he said has been taken out of context and im inclined to believe that the person who did so did it intentionally. That's politics for you and politicians ought to be careful what they say but the truth of what Mr Sambo was trying to say is that the electorate should not vote on the basis of religion[i][/i], being swayed by the fact that the oppostion party is led by a moslem. He merely used his own religion and that of others in his party (ruling party) as examples to prove the non- partisan nature of his party. the text is reposted below with relevant sections highlighted:

PDP more Muslim than APC, says VP Sambo

President Muhammed Namadi Sambo yesterday urged electorates not to be deceived by anyone in the name of religion to decide who to vote for in the upcoming general elections.

The vice President made the call in Minna during the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Presidential campaign. He said his party has more Muslims in its leadership than the All Progressive Congress (APC).

He said “when people bring the issue of religion to deceive you, our party has more Muslims than APC. Therefore if this (is) the yardstick, we then have an edge.

"Our chairman is a Muslim; the Director General of our campaign is a Muslim likewise. I Namadina Namadina Sambo is a Muslim. It is only our presidential candidate that is a Christian.

"In APC, their chairman is a Christian, their Campaign Director General is a Christian and the Vice President is a Pastor. Now let me ask you, which between the parties has more Muslims?”
Sambo added that “Nigeria belongs to both Christians and Muslims. During Tafawa-Balewa, he worked with Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe a Christian, during Shagari he worked with Alex Ekweme, Obasanjo with Atiku, Late Umaru Yaradua with Dr. Goodluck Jonathan and now Goodluck with Namadi."

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/daily/top-stories/46121-pdp-more-muslim-than-apc-says-vp-sambo

the truth of the matter is that by picking Pastor Osinbanjo, APC has already played the religion card so if you ask me this is a case of pot calling kettle black.

1 Like

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by Funjosh(m): 2:11pm On Feb 04, 2015
My sister Shekau get sense pass this man na, why you go dey relate Shekau with Sambo lipsrsealed

berem:
Is Namadi Sambo related to Shekau? Why does he keep spewing trash all the time and making war inciting comments?
Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by tbaba1234: 2:18pm On Feb 04, 2015
AncientJerk:
i was annoyed wheni i first read the headline but then reading the text it is clear that what he said has been taken out of context and im inclined to believe that the person who did so did it intentionally. That's politics for you and politicians ought to be careful what they say but the truth of what Mr Sambo was trying to say is that the electorate should not vote on the basis of religion[i][/i], being swayed by the fact that the oppostion party is led by a moslem. He merely used his own religion and that of others in his party (ruling party) as examples to prove the non- partisan nature of his party. the text is reposted below with relevant sections highlighted:

PDP more Muslim than APC, says VP Sambo

President Muhammed Namadi Sambo yesterday urged electorates not to be deceived by anyone in the name of religion to decide who to vote for in the upcoming general elections.

The vice President made the call in Minna during the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Presidential campaign. He said his party has more Muslims in its leadership than the All Progressive Congress (APC).

He said “when people bring the issue of religion to deceive you, our party has more Muslims than APC. Therefore if this (is) the yardstick, we then have an edge.

"Our chairman is a Muslim; the Director General of our campaign is a Muslim likewise. I Namadina Namadina Sambo is a Muslim. It is only our presidential candidate that is a Christian.

"In APC, their chairman is a Christian, their Campaign Director General is a Christian and the Vice President is a Pastor. Now let me ask you, which between the parties has more Muslims?”
Sambo added that “Nigeria belongs to both Christians and Muslims. During Tafawa-Balewa, he worked with Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe a Christian, during Shagari he worked with Alex Ekweme, Obasanjo with Atiku, Late Umaru Yaradua with Dr. Goodluck Jonathan and now Goodluck with Namadi."

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/daily/top-stories/46121-pdp-more-muslim-than-apc-says-vp-sambo

the truth of the matter is that by picking Pastor Osinbanjo, APC has already played the religion card so if you ask me this is a case of pot calling kettle black.

This can't be twisted because it has happened before.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=671881936255726&set=vb.370495769727679&type

"Buhari ya dauko pastor a matsayin mataimakinsa kunsan coci nawa yake dashi? Yanada coci 5000, don haka karku zabesu"

Translation ~

"Buhari has selected a pastor as his running mate, do you know how many churches he has? He has 5000 churches, so based on that, don't vote for them".

~ VP Namadi sambo @ Presidentialcampaign rally in jigawastate onJanuary 21st, 2015

sambo

6 Likes

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by realGURU(m): 2:20pm On Feb 04, 2015
raumdeuter:
Lalasticlala, obinoscopy, Seun, barcanista, berem, gbawe, pataki, ngeneukwenu, Sincere9gerian, mogidi, Chamboy, Mynd44, Semitunde, demdem, sirniyeh, cfcfan, agabusta, obinoscopy, aigbofa, t8ksy, olaolufed, donphilopus, orlandoowoh

beopened, africanqueen111 Louislewis, Juliaann, agabaI23, sleekp1, ceo4eva, gunuvi, Mogidi, VICTORCIZA, Truckpusher, aljharem, ola6, customized13
Biafranqueen, tomakint,iamodenigbo1, gramci, stebell, meforyou1, datolee, ichidodo, iconize, aljharem, Truckpusher, Phockphockman, Juliaan, brokenTV, aryzgreat, shizzle11, chukwudi44, longeria, Idumuose, Papabrowne, taharqa, LeOstrich, mogidi, Descartes, collynzo9, pointB, Sincere9gerian, arysexy asadike,ogologodimkpa,nwafuluozoh,customized13,sincerenigerian
BlackTechnology, anonimi, PhockPhockMan, KwoiZabo, nigerianvenom, ichidodo, biafranqueen, iamodenigbo, firefire, Descartes, Mogidi,
Tomakint, Idumuose, atlwireles, Nigerianvenom, chukwudi44, priscaoge, tonte, Sunnybobo3, truckpusher, theassassin, jujuboy, jesusiscoming, Brownlord, Mogidi, anonimi, noblezone, tit, ishiamu, firefire, blacktechnology, datolee, Billyonaire, taharqa, ujoinme, uchidodo, publisher, gramci, Longeria, jmaine
what the Bleep is trying to say?
Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 04, 2015
And when d religeous bruhaha eventualy spills, this re.tard will be among d 1st set to jet out! #CHANGE!!!
Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by rebranded(m): 2:31pm On Feb 04, 2015
Lol sambo meant Hausa not Muslim

But in their clueless way he couldnt express himself well
Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by Lerumo: 2:33pm On Feb 04, 2015
dre11:

I was angry that the so called leaders could speak this an their was not a Christian leader to question him...... But they could go about and saying that APC is going to islamize this nation

Cc Lanicky read that report

This probably gives credence to Ameachi's statement that some Christian religious leaders have been bribed.

1 Like

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by Aarenga(m): 2:40pm On Feb 04, 2015
raumdeuter:
Lalasticlala, obinoscopy, Seun, barcanista, berem, gbawe, pataki, ngeneukwenu, Sincere9gerian, mogidi, Chamboy, Mynd44, Semitunde, demdem, sirniyeh, cfcfan, agabusta, obinoscopy, aigbofa, t8ksy, olaolufed, donphilopus, orlandoowoh

beopened, africanqueen111 Louislewis, Juliaann, agabaI23, sleekp1, ceo4eva, gunuvi, Mogidi, VICTORCIZA, Truckpusher, aljharem, ola6, customized13
Biafranqueen, tomakint,iamodenigbo1, gramci, stebell, meforyou1, datolee, ichidodo, iconize, aljharem, Truckpusher, Phockphockman, Juliaan, brokenTV, aryzgreat, shizzle11, chukwudi44, longeria, Idumuose, Papabrowne, taharqa, LeOstrich, mogidi, Descartes, collynzo9, pointB, Sincere9gerian, arysexy asadike,ogologodimkpa,nwafuluozoh,customized13,sincerenigerian
BlackTechnology, anonimi, PhockPhockMan, KwoiZabo, nigerianvenom, ichidodo, biafranqueen, iamodenigbo, firefire, Descartes, Mogidi,
Tomakint, Idumuose, atlwireles, Nigerianvenom, chukwudi44, priscaoge, tonte, Sunnybobo3, truckpusher, theassassin, jujuboy, jesusiscoming, Brownlord, Mogidi, anonimi, noblezone, tit, ishiamu, firefire, blacktechnology, datolee, Billyonaire, taharqa, ujoinme, uchidodo, publisher, gramci, Longeria, jmaine

Where have you been....
This is a man that never contributed to the growth of this nation in any way since he became the Vice President.
Jonathan now released you to cajole muslims for the forth coming elections...
I wonder what our leaders take us for.
Anyway, after all said by you, our stand remain on "CHANGE".
Long Live General Muhamadu Buhari!
Long Live Nigerians!!
Long Live Federal Republic of Nigeria!!!
Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by Reptyle(m): 2:46pm On Feb 04, 2015
rebranded:
Lol sambo meant Hausa not Muslim

But in their clueless way he couldnt express himself well

No he did not mean "Hausa"...he meant "Muslim."

He used the word "Musulumi" which is the hausa word for Muslim.
Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by dre11(m): 2:53pm On Feb 04, 2015
Lerumo:

This probably gives credence to Ameachi's statement that some Christian religious leaders have been bribed.

Yes......

Its looks like that
Even shariarepoters said so in the publication some 4 days ago

Kennedy Okpara Distributing Jonathan’s Bribes To Pastors
http://saharareporters.com/2015/01/29/kennedy-okpara-distributing-jonathan%E2%80%99s-bribes-pastors
Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by princessayesha(f): 2:54pm On Feb 04, 2015
That's exactly what sambo wanted.....
Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by BlueMurder(m): 2:57pm On Feb 04, 2015
AncientJerk:

Quit trying desperately to defend the indefensible! Or can you claim not to have seen the video of PDP's campaign rally in Dutse, Jigawa State, where the moronic VP urged Nigerians not to vote for Buhari because his running mate is a pastor who owns 5000 churches. The man is a disgrace, and a more intelligent President should by now have distanced himself from his equally clueless Vice.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Boni Haruna Cries After Seeing Boko Haram Destruction In Adamawa (Pics) / Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? / Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Victory Over Boko Haram (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.