Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,164 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo (44861 Views)

Elections Materials Yet To Arrive VP Sambo Polling Unit- Vanguard / VP Sambo Held Hostage In Kano / VP Sambo, Dancing To Duncan Mighty’s “port Harcourt Son” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by Davidbanky(m): 5:24am On Feb 05, 2015
vjsmiles:
all this is part of political propaganda and campaign.
if it will attracts snd garner more votes for pdp since the north are hell bent on using religious sentiments to vote for their own muslim man, then so be it..
pdp carry go we dey your back
gejites#

That's why u had only 2 likes when others are getting 100, just to show u how fed up Nigerians are with your so called PDP
Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by totozmoney(m): 7:52am On Feb 05, 2015
I think we should read the full message.. he is clearing the doubts to christians that feel buhari has an islamixation agenda that it is false as otherwise claimed by ffk. If u r still bent on voting gej simply because u think buhari is muslim and a sharia fanatic.. go and learn from our learned architect
Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by chidiswt: 9:44am On Feb 05, 2015
Swizdoe:

So you mean his actions is justified just because politics is a dirty game and buhari made similar comment in the past and I didn't react like you said.
Indeed people get the kind of leadership they deserve.
not at all dear. Funny enuf, m nt evn a party to any f dem. If I've d opportunity to vote, I wudnt vote any f dem. D truth is dt I alwys dream of wat I'd do for our government n nt wat d government wud do for me. How I wish youths nationwide wud campaign against d both f dem. Dey v both ruled bfor dey shd gv d leaders f today(youths) der entitlement to rule. Bu I bet u dear, if given to u, u wud not perform beta eida.
#say no to violence
#say no to e-quarrels
#say no to fake post online
#1luvnigeria#
Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by Rincewind(m): 12:24pm On Feb 05, 2015
chidiswt:
not at all dear. Funny enuf, m nt evn a party to any f dem. If I've d opportunity to vote, I wudnt vote any f dem. D truth is dt I alwys dream of wat I'd do for our government n nt wat d government wud do for me. How I wish youths nationwide wud campaign against d both f dem. Dey v both ruled bfor dey shd gv d leaders f today(youths) der entitlement to rule. Bu I bet u dear, if given to u, u wud not perform beta eida.
#say no to violence
#say no to e-quarrels
#say no to fake post online
#1luvnigeria#

And which youths would u trust with the mantle of presidency, coz I can't really think of one.
Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by EmmyDe25(m): 2:26pm On Feb 05, 2015
Godfullsam:
Why is this clueless Sambo always talking about religion during pdp campaign

Na wetin concern religion with politics undecided
Someone should call this man to order abeg.
I didn't know cluelessness is contagious. You can imagine someone who claims to be a masters degree holder, coming out at every point in time to talk about which party is more Muslim and christian.
This is a further testament the PDP has nothing to offer.
We asked them to campaign based on what they've done. This is what they are bringing to the table! shiiooor!

1 Like

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by chidiswt: 9:41pm On Feb 05, 2015
Rincewind:

And which youths would u trust with the mantle of presidency, coz I can't really think of one.
so u subscribing to recycling of presidency in our dear country. Hmm
Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by Funjosh(m): 10:57am On Feb 17, 2015
Still the most mumunish campain I ever heared about. Mumuni VP.
Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by Rainmaker69(m): 7:35am On Feb 21, 2015
TheRainmaker1:

Guy!!!

How did you come to be a 'Rainmaker'?

I patented that name years ago. You haven't paid me royalties grin
Patented ko, painted ni. You should be grateful for a namesake like me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Is It Because It's Buhari? Can't Suffer & Smile Because My Bro Is President" / Obasanjo Registers As Member Of Coalition Of Nigeria Movement / Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.