Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo (44860 Views)

Elections Materials Yet To Arrive VP Sambo Polling Unit- Vanguard / VP Sambo Held Hostage In Kano / VP Sambo, Dancing To Duncan Mighty’s “port Harcourt Son” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by Nobody: 7:08am On Feb 04, 2015
vjsmiles:

i wouldn't want to dabble into e-wars as early as this.
but you just insulted me and broke rule no 2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to any Nairaland member.
i will take it that you woke up on the wrong side of bed.
good morning smiley
i called u a matured minded man. gud job

3 Likes

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by vjsmiles: 7:10am On Feb 04, 2015
kaybiel2u:
i called u a matured minded man. gud job
it is all cool bro smiley
good morning

1 Like

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by midolian(m): 7:11am On Feb 04, 2015
DUMBO SAMBO

1 Like

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by quixotic: 7:12am On Feb 04, 2015
nigerians have short memories that's why our RULERS say trash and are not held accountable. When the ethno-religious crisis starts we should remember that the Vp and pdp did it all by themselves. Since the start of this campaign not once has Buhari or the Apc made such unguarded statements. First it was Gov. Yero, then it was militants in govt.house Bayelsa,lates Sambo in Jigawa, now Sambo in Niger. I hope the Pastors circulating the islamization texts watch this video. Nigerians vote wisely

13 Likes

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by emmasege: 7:14am On Feb 04, 2015
I now know why VP Sambo is a bad market in the north. I represent GEJ, but dissociate myself from this sectional sentiment. Sambo, you are on your own o and you have just dug your political grave ahead of 2019 when you will be sent into extinction.

4 Likes

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by o42austino(m): 7:18am On Feb 04, 2015
If he said this,then i will nolonger Vote .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by Humblebloke(m): 7:24am On Feb 04, 2015
Oh God!

If I ever come close to being as dumb as dis....

Kill me

5 Likes

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by Nobody: 7:36am On Feb 04, 2015
Rawani:
Cc: Obinoscopy, Seun, OAM4J; fp please.
Lalasticlala, ishilove, Mukina2

2 Likes

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by heywhytech1(m): 7:37am On Feb 04, 2015
Imagine VP talking like this! Now APC is a Christian party, this clear my doubt abt PDP, virtual they ve all ran out of Idea

2 Likes

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by Rainmaker69(m): 7:43am On Feb 04, 2015
This is most unfortunate. The interesting thing for me is that the APC has consistently refused to sink to that level. What good can come from pitching Nigerians against each other. That's how they (politicians) create fires they can't put out.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by matthew41(m): 7:53am On Feb 04, 2015
Why can't this guys focus on issue base campaign and stop heating up the polity.

1 Like

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by dayosaurus(m): 7:59am On Feb 04, 2015
I hope pastor bosun Emmanuel is listening, so he can focus on preaching and stop spreading hate n lies

10 Likes

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by tosin2013: 8:22am On Feb 04, 2015
While Gej keeps jumping from Church to Church, bribing pastors, Threatening with militants and sponsoring hate thru the media .(AIT n co)

If you still vote PDP, you are an enemy of Nigeria!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by tosin2013: 8:22am On Feb 04, 2015
I've said it before and now I repeat again :

Any post electoral violence DAT occurs after Feb 14 should be laid squarely on gej/PDP!!

N.B if dis thread does not hit FP, then NL is trash!

11 Likes

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by Pataki: 8:32am On Feb 04, 2015
So Jonathan is the only Christian in PDP? I have repeated this several times on this board; our VP is a certified m0ron.

Lets even assume that Jonathan is the only Christian in the PDP, does that not justify late Azazi's postulation that: PDP is Boko Haram and Boko Haram is PDP?

Sambo knows more about the terrorism going on in the NE of Nigeria.

14 Likes

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by shizzle11(m): 8:41am On Feb 04, 2015
He said that right? okay

GEJ till 2019!

#FreshAir cool

1 Like

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by mcquin(m): 9:01am On Feb 04, 2015
vjsmiles:
all this is part of political propaganda and campaign.
if it will attracts snd garner more votes for pdp since the north are hell bent on using religious sentiments to vote for their own muslim man, then so be it..
pdp carry go we dey your back
gejites#

With media now every where, how will Sambo face Southern Christians? Will he say otherwise when he comes down south?

Dude is tactless!!!

7 Likes

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by clevadani: 9:29am On Feb 04, 2015
must a post insult the person of Buhari b4 it is granted fp status?
Is it not the President dat appealed to everyone to focus on issues based campaign?
isn't it an aberration dat after 16yrs of being in power, instead of PDP to list their achievements and their plans their campaign strategy is to degrade Buhari. They keep talking abt certificate as if that is what Nigerians need. U do not need a certificate to be a good leader. Our VP proves this assertion correct. This man is as dumb as f***.
I am tired of PDP. Everyone is tired of being in Nigeria because of PDP. Wouldn't it be sensible to try another party?

7 Likes

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by Sanchez01: 9:36am On Feb 04, 2015
[size=14pt]You people should respect the decision of Namadi Sambo, please! He's as clueless as the one with the hat and I believe sane Nigerians, particularly Christian robots from the TANoid camp. They should know what to do afterwards.

By the way, why is the topic changed on FP
[/size]

6 Likes

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by nickxtra(m): 9:45am On Feb 04, 2015
This PDP people self! Going forward and backward in their campaigns. No common campaign strategy. Haba!

3 Likes

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by luv2talk(m): 9:53am On Feb 04, 2015
seun, ishlove, lalasticlala, mukina2 haba!!! angry angry angry

Sambo is currently trending on twitter cos of this statement, Yet, its not on front page....

abeg, mods should do the needful is Nairaland is neutral angry angry angry
Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by reborn1: 10:02am On Feb 04, 2015
Frontpage Pls. There is video evidence here..... People deserve to know better.

1 Like

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by luv2talk(m): 10:03am On Feb 04, 2015
We are waiting for CAN to react to this statement by VP. Im sure if it was made by Buhari, Pastor OritseJETfor wont spare him. CAN over to you grin grin

Seun, lalasticlala, mukina2, Mynd44, obinoscopy Dont let this thread die oOoO, im sure if it was buhari that made this statement, e for don nack FP....
We are waiting

2 Likes

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by vanen2: 10:08am On Feb 04, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
Godforbid if this ediot returns to aso rock

what a wasted sperm

and they said he went to school? how?
Be polite now. Haba
Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by Gbawe: 10:08am On Feb 04, 2015
Not surprised at all. This is the same Sambo linked with a Boko Haram gun-runner. It is probably safe to assumr GEJ is referring to Sambo and others when Mr .President claimed that Boko haram had infiltrated "every level" of his government.

5 Likes

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by kokoA(m): 10:10am On Feb 04, 2015
vjsmiles:
all this is part of political propaganda and campaign.
if it will attracts snd garner more votes for pdp since the north are hell bent on using religious sentiments to vote for their own muslim man, then so be it..
pdp carry go we dey your back
gejites#
you are a disgrace to homo sapiens. . Smh.

4 Likes

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by omenka(m): 10:23am On Feb 04, 2015
Godfullsam:
Why is this clueless Sambo always talking about religion during pdp campaign

Na wetin concern religion with politics undecided
Someone should call this man to order abeg.
PDP under Jonathan can't do without religious politicking.

3 Likes

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by itetemi: 10:24am On Feb 04, 2015
front pageeeeee
Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by Darkson007: 10:31am On Feb 04, 2015
Pensions Alliance Limited also known as PAL pensions with its head office in Marina has just sacked a total of 40 staff who have served the company assiduously.
The bespectacled MD, Mr. Dave Uduanu has been in the habit of sacking staff on an annual basis without any empathy or flinch.
Information gathered has it that the most affected staff are of the South Western extraction and they will be replaced by Mostly Eastern staff as that has been the trend.
One of the staff who he recently fired is said have just come back from India, where she went to make a kidney donation.The lady is of the South Western extraction and she happens to also be one of the pioneer staff like the rest of the pack.
The staff who are mainly bread winners are in shock and unhappy with this development.
Mr. Dave, who is referred to as very arrogant and callous by his staff is currently in Abuja and we will like him to come out to explain why he has chosen this line of action in an organization that is doing relatively well.
It is also in good authority that Dave does not espouse the Federal Character as enshrined in the Nigerian Constitution.

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

1 Like

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by vantage7: 10:31am On Feb 04, 2015
A drowning man would grasp at even a straw.
Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 04, 2015
That Namadi Sambo guy needs to be returned to his default settings: Simple and quiet, seen but not heard.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Victory Over Boko Haram (photo) / "Is It Because It's Buhari? Can't Suffer & Smile Because My Bro Is President" / Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.