Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo (44856 Views)

Elections Materials Yet To Arrive VP Sambo Polling Unit- Vanguard / VP Sambo Held Hostage In Kano / VP Sambo, Dancing To Duncan Mighty’s “port Harcourt Son” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by mogentle(m): 3:00pm On Feb 04, 2015
Louislewis:
[size=16pt]Sambo is entitled to his opinion. The fact remains that, those he mentioned as Christians are truely Christians. He never lied to his people to convince them to his advantage. I don't know what is wrong in doing that. He did not lie like APC members in the likes of Amaechi, Buhari, Tinubu, Oyegun, Lai and co., who are fabricating all kinds of lie to win the minds of the electorates. Can Amaechi stand up head high to mention names of pastors bribed with 6bn. Can he state when, where the money was given. This is totally rubbish and unfounded lies. Those that are hell bent for a "Negative Change" from Buhari and his cohorts can only believe such fantastic lies without questioning.[/size]

You are a g.oat and you are dum.ber that the VP.

4 Likes

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by dammytosh: 3:29pm On Feb 04, 2015
Louislewis:
[size=16pt]Sambo is entitled to his opinion. The fact remains that, those he mentioned as Christians are truely Christians. He never lied to his people to convince them to his advantage. I don't know what is wrong in doing that. He did not lie like APC members in the likes of Amaechi, Buhari, Tinubu, Oyegun, Lai and co., who are fabricating all kinds of lie to win the minds of the electorates. Can Amaechi stand up head high to mention names of pastors bribed with 6bn. Can he state when, where the money was given. This is totally rubbish and unfounded lies. Those that are hell bent for a "Negative Change" from Buhari and his cohorts can only believe such fantastic lies without questioning.[/size]

M0r0n with enlarged mediocrity as his font size detected.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by zheroes(m): 3:39pm On Feb 04, 2015
Crysallis:
@OP

Sambo is nt asking you to vote PDP cos there are more muslims in it. He is addressing those who want to vote based on religion (those frm d north) that its better to vote PDP cos of its large muslim membership. likewise Christians to APC

So in essense, he is saying we should not vote due to religion.
you are contradicting yourself bro check the bold, so in essence they should vote PDP because it has more muslims. such statements are made after taking wine from otuoke.
Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by Virgindove(f): 3:39pm On Feb 04, 2015
CAN & PFN decision to support GEJ' second term ambition is sacrilege. These people are vampires and have lost touch wit God and all he stands for. Masses should vote their conscience, don't fall for this gimmick. If GEJ wins, Nigeria is doomed. I have nothing against him but by his nature, he lacks all leadership qualities but possesses all qualities of the led. Vote a weakling into power, and see impunity at its peak.

1 Like

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by rman: 3:42pm On Feb 04, 2015
MadCow1:
Just so you know..

If Jonathan dies in office, this man would become president.. Sleep on that.

Such shallow mind ruling us!
Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 04, 2015
BlueMurder:

Quit trying desperately to defend the indefensible! Or can you claim not to have seen the video of PDP's campaign rally in Dutse, Jigawa State, where the moronic VP urged Nigerians not to vote for Buhari because his running mate is a pastor who owns 5000 churches. The man is a disgrace, and a more intelligent President should by now have distanced himself from his equally clueless Vice.

well i haven't seen the prior video you make reference to; however, if one the one hand people accuse Buhari of bigotry and then turn aound to accuse Sambo of bigotry then it means one way or the other we must have bigots at the helm of affairs since it is fairly certain that either PDP or APC is going to win this election. So i say, their bigotry or the lack thereof, is of little real concern to the Nigerian electorate because:

1. It is impossible to force religious beliefs on the Nigerian people at this stage of our democracy;

2. Religious sentiments are being used to obscure real issues. It is better to have a bigot in power who will fix the things that need to be fixed than a very liberal fellow with no decisive will (not referring to any particular candidate).
Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by rman: 3:56pm On Feb 04, 2015
Kentrasso:
This is wrong. The media and Op is twisting his words. ...
Everybody knows that buhari and APC has always been seen as the party with the moslem majority meaning when you look at things from a religious angle APC leads in the north with islamic motivation.

Sambo is trying to neutralise this notion by saying PDP is not anti-islamic at all.

I don't see anything wrong with what he said apart from the fact that its a brillant political move, because nigerians are like that, very sentimental and moved by religious talks. What sambo has done is balance things in the mind of northerners. If they want to vote Buhari because he's muslim, they can as well consider Jonathan because he has several muslim personnel in his cabinet

What has religion got to do with politics?

So religion part of the deliverables of the office of the president?

There is no justifiable reason for that speech
Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by genearts(m): 4:07pm On Feb 04, 2015
tosin2013:
While Gej keeps jumping from Church to Church, bribing pastors, Threatening with militants and sponsoring hate thru the media .(AIT n co)

If you still vote PDP, you are an enemy of Nigeria!

I totally agree with you.
Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by Virgindove(f): 4:12pm On Feb 04, 2015
Viciyus:
Na your mama and paper waste sperm and precious egg just to born 1diot like you? You dey talk about school, weti you don achieve after you finish school? But person were no go school don achieve ten times pass your father and mother even your grandfather. I SWEAR YOU NO GET BRIAN. AND QUOTE ME SEE
Bark of a violent DOG
Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by eaccyboy(m): 4:16pm On Feb 04, 2015
donsmall94:
CLUELESS & BRAINLESS
Just like his boss
SMH for PDP campaign strategy.
#Sai Buhari
#Sai Osinbajo
No to embarassed VP
Change is here
if u guys dnt undrstnd wht he is tryin to say pls jst shut d hell up..f*ck al yoh....GEJ be it dead or alive..so f*ck u al..ally_yoh
Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by eaccyboy(m): 4:20pm On Feb 04, 2015
Virgindove:
CAN & PFN decision to support GEJ' second term ambition is sacrilege. These people are vampires and have lost touch wit God and all he stands for. Masses should vote their conscience, don't fall for this gimmick. If GEJ wins, Nigeria is doomed. I have nothing against him but by his nature, he lacks all leadership qualities but possesses all qualities of the led. Vote a weakling into power, and see impunity at its peak.
u aint a virgindose u're a slotishbitch b*tch
Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by eaccyboy(m): 4:26pm On Feb 04, 2015
mogentle:

You are a g.oat and you are dum.ber that the VP.
sh*t man..u d dumb'st I swear..did ur mama kw u here..c'mon leave here quick go gt ur medication..dumb as* G..damn I hate dudes lik dis
Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by eaccyboy(m): 4:29pm On Feb 04, 2015
GEJ till I die lord till dey smoke me to sh*t don't stop till casket drop
Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by jydemmie(m): 4:46pm On Feb 04, 2015
I hope CAN and PFC are seeing this....maybe this will push them to go and return the #6b that was given to then by fG...to campaign for pdp and stop misleading the christian community...
Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 04, 2015
Virgindove:
Bark of a violent DOG
Bark of a violent GOAT
Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by chidiswt: 5:08pm On Feb 04, 2015
Swizdoe:

Guy are you normal at all? Who is talking about whether he is lying or not.
Knowing how sensitive nigerians are when it comes to the issue religion, turning one religion against the other with the divisive politics pdp is playing might backfire in the long run and the electorates will be the likely victims instead of the devilish elites.
guy abeg park well joor. If u had reacted ds way wen buhari's video abou hw he told his ppl in hausa to spill blood if he doesn't win, u wud v com to d realization da both parties r not worth our quarrels n insults to one anoda. U shd b reasonable enuf to know dt ds is politics n indeed a dirty game. Pray dt God's hand will b upon ds comin election. Cos a lot f atrocities has been said n don cos f ds election. God pls save our country Nigeria.
Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by Kentrasso(f): 5:09pm On Feb 04, 2015
Toofan007:
how can you reason like this when it the same time PDP that started using religion, I remember Femi fani-Kayode saying he left APC because of religion! With all crisis religions has caused Nigeria, and still causing Nigeria, you don't think it's dangerous for a sitting vice president to campaign along them lines?

Religion is everything in this country. Whether people like to admit it or not
Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by chidiswt: 5:25pm On Feb 04, 2015
Toofan007:
what the hell is the matter with you? he has the right to say what he wants? a sitting vice president?? after all the crisis religion has caused Nigeria? you must be a f*cking kid.
my dear, is raining down insults n abusive words all uv got to do jus to mek sure buhari wins? M sure he'd prefer more reasonable n encouraging words frm u to convince ppl abou his gud ambitions for d country n all dz typ f words u drop cos ppl don't sim to say yes to him. B wise dearie
Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by inereunwa1(m): 5:34pm On Feb 04, 2015
so apc is going to christianize nigerians if elected abi pdp are nitwit smh
Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by daresimon(m): 5:38pm On Feb 04, 2015
raumdeuter:
Below is a video of Sambo campaigning telling Northerners that Buhari is the only moslem in APC and rest are Christians

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=776567932427542

Video: Is this the lowest moment of the campaign season? Sambo campaigns against Christians in Niger State.

Even by Nigerian standards, it is not everyday that one sees a national politician openly campaign on the basis of religion and when he is being recorded and beamed live on television. It hardly ever happens.

But in the last three weeks, that has been the default rhetoric of Nigeria’s number two citizen, vice president Namadi Sambo.

In several states in the North, whenever the VP gets on the stage to speak, he talks about how he is a devout Muslim who has sponsored so many to Mecca. Recently, [size=16pt]he has taken to telling his audience that whereas Buhari was the only major Muslim in the APC end, Pres. Jonathan is the only major Christian in the PDP side of things, which means that the PDP is the party that is most suited to cater to the needs of Northerners.[/size]

In the video below from the campaign of the PDP in Niger state today, the vice president, who spoke in Hausa, told the crowd that the APC’s national chairman, John Oyegun, is a Christian; its DG of the campaign, Rotimi Amaechi is also a Christian; and its running mate, Yemi Osinbajo is a pastor and Christian.

Truly amazing that the VP would try to win votes and incite the crowd using such rhetoric.

Source: Channels TV and Scoop

This strategy of using religion to divide people and get votes is not only ineffective, it is counterproductive and dangerous. PDP is telling Christians not to vote for Buhari because he is Muslim and APC is Muslim party. The same PDP is telling Muslims that APC is a Christian party and only Buhari is a Muslim in the party. This is unacceptable. That is why we must vote for change. PDP under Jonathan has polarized and divided Nigerians.

Two idiots ruling Nigeria since 2011
Time for change
Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by daresimon(m): 5:42pm On Feb 04, 2015
9Ace:
Sambo should be the one with "indomie brain", not Okupe.

U r rite, okupe actually do have brain but the thing dey touch
Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by tit(f): 5:43pm On Feb 04, 2015
I have seen the video.
APC has been going round to tell Moslims that PDP is a christian party.
VP Sambo just told the public that both parties are a mix of christians and moslims.
Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by Shoutozone: 6:15pm On Feb 04, 2015
Sambo talks a lot like someone who is clueless and classless. for heaven's sake, this same people told us in d southwest dat APC is a muslim party and that dey are out to Islamize us. Wich should we believe? And by the way, should a Vice President talk dis way under any circumstance? Nonsense! Buhari all the way then...
Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by iamodenigbo1(m): 7:03pm On Feb 04, 2015
Aarenga:

Where have you been....
This is a man that never contributed to the growth of this nation in any way since he became the Vice President.
Jonathan now released you to cajole muslims for the forth coming elections...
I wonder what our leaders take us for.
Anyway, after all said by you, our stand remain on "CHANGE".
Long Live General Muhamadu Buhari!
Long Live Nigerians!!
Long Live Federal Republic of Nigeria!!!
and so?
Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by iamodenigbo1(m): 7:13pm On Feb 04, 2015
raumdeuter:
Lalasticlala, obinoscopy, Seun, barcanista, berem, gbawe, pataki, ngeneukwenu, Sincere9gerian, mogidi, Chamboy, Mynd44, Semitunde, demdem, sirniyeh, cfcfan, agabusta, obinoscopy, aigbofa, t8ksy, olaolufed, donphilopus, orlandoowoh

beopened, africanqueen111 Louislewis, Juliaann, agabaI23, sleekp1, ceo4eva, gunuvi, Mogidi, VICTORCIZA, Truckpusher, aljharem, ola6, customized13
Biafranqueen, tomakint,iamodenigbo1, gramci, stebell, meforyou1, datolee, ichidodo, iconize, aljharem, Truckpusher, Phockphockman, Juliaan, brokenTV, aryzgreat, shizzle11, chukwudi44, longeria, Idumuose, Papabrowne, taharqa, LeOstrich, mogidi, Descartes, collynzo9, pointB, Sincere9gerian, arysexy asadike,ogologodimkpa,nwafuluozoh,customized13,sincerenigerian
BlackTechnology, anonimi, PhockPhockMan, KwoiZabo, nigerianvenom, ichidodo, biafranqueen, iamodenigbo, firefire, Descartes, Mogidi,
Tomakint, Idumuose, atlwireles, Nigerianvenom, chukwudi44, priscaoge, tonte, Sunnybobo3, truckpusher, theassassin, jujuboy, jesusiscoming, Brownlord, Mogidi, anonimi, noblezone, tit, ishiamu, firefire, blacktechnology, datolee, Billyonaire, taharqa, ujoinme, uchidodo, publisher, gramci, Longeria, jmaine
some people Funy
Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by galadima77(m): 9:07pm On Feb 04, 2015
....i use to think his silence is an attribute of intelligence. he kinda proved me wrong on this one....
Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by Demmzy15(m): 9:24pm On Feb 04, 2015
Sambo is desperate just like every other PDP supporter!!!
Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by PastorOla1: 10:00pm On Feb 04, 2015
They will surely use their hand & their mouth to dig & push PDP into the GRAVE. THERE IS NOTHING SUPER ABOUT THE VP, JUST AN ORDINARY MAN WITH A RUNNING MOUTH, Shikena!!!
Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by Swizdoe(m): 1:33am On Feb 05, 2015
chidiswt:
guy abeg park well joor. If u had reacted ds way wen buhari's video abou hw he told his ppl in hausa to spill blood if he doesn't win, u wud v com to d realization da both parties r not worth our quarrels n insults to one anoda. U shd b reasonable enuf to know dt ds is politics n indeed a dirty game. Pray dt God's hand will b upon ds comin election. Cos a lot f atrocities has been said n don cos f ds election. God pls save our country Nigeria.
So you mean his actions is justified just because politics is a dirty game and buhari made similar comment in the past and I didn't react like you said.
Indeed people get the kind of leadership they deserve.
Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by Bizinton: 2:49am On Feb 05, 2015
tbaba1234:

Watch the video....

"APC is a Christian party.....BUHARI is not a good Muslim...APC chairman is a Christian, DG of Buhari Campaign Organization is a Christian, worst of all their Vice Presidential Candidate is a Pastor......But I am the VP Candidate of PDP...
~ Namadi Sambo.

Yet our Pastors are sharing billions to support these f**ls
Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by gbodimowo(m): 2:53am On Feb 05, 2015
jeffizy:
By the time this his nonsense blows up in his face, I'm sure his stupidity will be cured by then.

He should know better coming from Kaduna which is a religiously volatile region.

Reject these divisive dumb heads !!
Vote for change.
Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by Omoken77: 5:19am On Feb 05, 2015
I want to believe that this forum is for matured minds...
raumdeuter:
Lalasticlala, obinoscopy, Seun, barcanista, berem, gbawe, pataki, ngeneukwenu, Sincere9gerian, mogidi, Chamboy, Mynd44, Semitunde, demdem, sirniyeh, cfcfan, agabusta, obinoscopy, aigbofa, t8ksy, olaolufed, donphilopus, orlandoowoh

beopened, africanqueen111 Louislewis, Juliaann, agabaI23, sleekp1, ceo4eva, gunuvi, Mogidi, VICTORCIZA, Truckpusher, aljharem, ola6, customized13
Biafranqueen, tomakint,iamodenigbo1, gramci, stebell, meforyou1, datolee, ichidodo, iconize, aljharem, Truckpusher, Phockphockman, Juliaan, brokenTV, aryzgreat, shizzle11, chukwudi44, longeria, Idumuose, Papabrowne, taharqa, LeOstrich, mogidi, Descartes, collynzo9, pointB, Sincere9gerian, arysexy asadike,ogologodimkpa,nwafuluozoh,customized13,sincerenigerian
BlackTechnology, anonimi, PhockPhockMan, KwoiZabo, nigerianvenom, ichidodo, biafranqueen, iamodenigbo, firefire, Descartes, Mogidi,
Tomakint, Idumuose, atlwireles, Nigerianvenom, chukwudi44, priscaoge, tonte, Sunnybobo3, truckpusher, theassassin, jujuboy, jesusiscoming, Brownlord, Mogidi, anonimi, noblezone, tit, ishiamu, firefire, blacktechnology, datolee, Billyonaire, taharqa, ujoinme, uchidodo, publisher, gramci, Longeria, jmaine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Suicide Bomber Killed While Trying To Detonate His Bomb In Borno. Graphic Photos / IPOB Members Seen Enjoying Okorocha's Projects After Storming Imo For Rally.PICS / Tinubu Mocked Jonathan For Giving 83-Year-Old Anenih An Appointment (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.