Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

What Is The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? (2388 Views)

Guys!!! What Is The Worst Embarrassment You Received From A Lady? / What Is The Worst Thing That Your Partner Has Ever Done To You? / What Is Your Most Annoying Thing About Being Your Gender? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? by peeparty(m): 2:31pm On Apr 05, 2015
Share your thot.

...Dem never chi chum chin
Re: What Is The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 05, 2015
None
Re: What Is The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? by dharay99: 2:34pm On Apr 05, 2015
1,that i av to run afta some certain girls for my street,

Nd at d end, u get a red card. cry

daaamn, dey should legalize possession of guns in ds country mehn. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? by peeparty(m): 2:38pm On Apr 05, 2015
dharay99:

hahaahhahah u waanan kee bkos u got a red card?
Re: What Is The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? by mowah: 2:42pm On Apr 05, 2015
The fact that I cannot hide my erect di*k sometimes
Re: What Is The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? by dharay99: 2:44pm On Apr 05, 2015
peeparty:
hahaahhahah u waanan kee bkos u got a red card?

lolz, no mahn, I go just use d machine shakara dem... grin
Re: What Is The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 05, 2015
dharay99:

Hehe!

Guy would be like "Your number or your life?"

If the girl look you up and down, still talk say, "my life", bros na serious re-evaluation u need be that.
Re: What Is The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? by PunkyOh(f): 2:50pm On Apr 05, 2015
Only thing I don't like about being female is that most guys think they have a right to make a pass at you. Sometimes you're not even in the mood to tell them off. I find it very disrespectful.

Just yesterday I was at the store & this guy was infront of me at the till. He waited for me outside & called me to come to him. He was older, about my dad's age maybe so I didn't think any funny business when I went to listen to what he wanted. Thought he wanted to know directions or something. Was very disappointed at him when he started to say that he likes me lol. A man that age! Wonders shall never end. Disrespectful!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? by peeparty(m): 2:52pm On Apr 05, 2015
mowah:
The fact that I cannot hide my erect di*k sometimes
dema frnds can teach u daht.lol
Re: What Is The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? by dharay99: 2:53pm On Apr 05, 2015
GhostProtocol:

Hehe!

Guy would be like "Your number or your life?"

If the girl look you up and down, still talk say, "my life", bros na serious re-evaluation u need be that.

na to just shine my teeth grin tell her say, "na play i dey follow u play na"
Re: What Is The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 05, 2015
PunkyOh:
Only thing I don't like about being female is that most guys think they have a right to make a pass at you. Sometimes you're not even in the mood to tell them off. I find it very disrespectful.
Just yesterday I was at the store & this guy was infront of me at the till. He waited for me outside & called me to come to him. He was older, about my dad's age maybe so I didn't think any funny business when I went to listen to what he wanted. Thought he wanted to know directions or something. Was very disappointed at him when he started to say that he likes me lol. A man that age! Wonders shall never end. Disrespectful!

Make una begin de wear sign for forehead na:

"Do Not Disturb"

or at least, wear a t-shirt that says "I'm taken". Not too hard!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 05, 2015
dharay99:

na to just shine my teeth grin tell her say, "na play i dey follow u play na"

That would be a nice recovery, she'd def give you the number cool
Re: What Is The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? by dharay99: 2:58pm On Apr 05, 2015
GhostProtocol:

That would be a nice recovery, she'd def give you the number cool

huh, wey she see English 4ma hand?, na 4dream I go collect dat numb
Re: What Is The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 05, 2015
Except for this long thin leg nothing more
Re: What Is The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? by PunkyOh(f): 3:13pm On Apr 05, 2015
GhostProtocol:

Make una begin de wear sign for forehead na:

"Do Not Disturb"

or at least, wear a t-shirt that says "I'm taken". Not too hard!

Really though? Come on.
Re: What Is The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 05, 2015
The fact that my gender has been forced to play second fiddle to the opposite.

It's irking to say the least.....

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? by Cholls(m): 3:19pm On Apr 05, 2015
my brother mine is that i have family,community that depend on me so i have to work for the whole of my life.
Re: What Is The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? by Dheartless: 3:23pm On Apr 05, 2015
the male gender suffers the below;

that am always a suspect and everybody wants to blame me for a crime am not responsible for.
Re: What Is The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? by Psalmwise(m): 3:27pm On Apr 05, 2015
I hate it wen dat rodded flesh btw my legs...,jes goes abnormally strong ...and its always making its visibility visible...even in d public wen me no holla am... cry

but girls even tho dem dey d mood..dere is no fisical sign ..apart from hard/pointd nipples(dat wan is no p cloth and padded foamed bra covers dat).. undecided
Buh guy persn go still wear double boxers with jeans..d sturborn tin go still dey shoot out.. angry angry
Dats all smiley
IF AM TO TALK ON BEHALF OF THE SOME GIRLS
I KNOW DIS WUD BE AMONG WAT WUD COME TO THIER MIND

Buh girls..dia own plenty. wenever am posted to d labour room i always giv tanx to God DAT AM A GUY..cos dat place ehn...apart from d LP...if u no do normal nurse go find abara and iladi samber ur yansh and back cool

And dat 5-7days bleeding girls experience every month...meen am nt coool with dat and i knw all girls are not cool with it also...

cHAI i talk too much..nah wetin make me get c6 4waec bdis

grin grin
Re: What Is The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 05, 2015
PunkyOh:

Really though? Come on.

I could say the same for you, expecting any man, regardless of age, to ascertain whether or not you want to be approached, before you are even approached.

Like really though? Come on!
Re: What Is The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? by PunkyOh(f): 3:39pm On Apr 05, 2015
GhostProtocol:

I could say the same for you, expecting any man, regardless of age, to ascertain whether or not you want to be approached, before you are even approached.

Like really though? Come on!

Wearing a t-shirt is still an absurd idea no matter what you say. If a ring doesn't stop some men from pestering a female, what use would a t-shirt be other than making you look like you've gone off your rockers.

Once again, come on now!
Re: What Is The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? by tintingz(m): 3:50pm On Apr 05, 2015
PunkyOh:

Don't tell me you don't like or enjoy the attention.

If it is someone like Dangote or Adenuga that called you and said he likes you will you be saying the word "disrespectful" "disappointed" here.

Women sha
grin
Re: What Is The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? by ShakurM(m): 3:53pm On Apr 05, 2015
1. Konji or Erections at the inappropriate time embarassed
Re: What Is The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? by KrazyBone: 3:53pm On Apr 05, 2015
Shaving every week.
Re: What Is The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? by PunkyOh(f): 4:00pm On Apr 05, 2015
tintingz:
Don't tell me you don't like or enjoy the attention.

If it is someone like Dangote or Adenuga that called you and said he likes you will you be saying the word "disrespectful" "disappointed" here.

Women sha
grin

No, I don't "enjoy" the attention. Not all women go around looking for an ego boost from men. At least I don't need it to feel complete.

Dangote is too old. Money doesn't impress me either.
Re: What Is The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 05, 2015
PunkyOh:

Wearing a t-shirt is still an absurd idea no matter what you say. If a ring doesn't stop some men from pestering a female, what use would a t-shirt be other than making you look like you've gone off your rockers.

Once again, come on now!

Well good point, but can't say the same for your point about being offended by people approaching you.
Re: What Is The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? by PunkyOh(f): 4:12pm On Apr 05, 2015
GhostProtocol:

Well good point, but can't say the same for your point about being offended by people approaching you.

I am.
Re: What Is The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? by peeparty(m): 4:17pm On Apr 05, 2015
missclasssy:
The fact that my gender has been forced to play second fiddle to the opposite

Its irking to say the least.....
daht fustrating and painful lol,u can't really change dah
Re: What Is The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 05, 2015
PunkyOh:

I am.

Are you cute? Squeeze your face then when they approach.
Re: What Is The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? by tintingz(m): 4:29pm On Apr 05, 2015
PunkyOh:

No, I don't "enjoy" the attention. Not all women go around looking for an ego boost from men. At least I don't need it to feel complete.

Dangote is too old. Money doesn't impress me either.
Ok, I believe you

...but Dangote is too old??
Re: What Is The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? by PunkyOh(f): 4:34pm On Apr 05, 2015
tintingz:
Ok, I believe you

...but Dangote is too old??

Well, he looks old. How old is he? I don't do old men lol.
Re: What Is The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? by PunkyOh(f): 4:35pm On Apr 05, 2015
GhostProtocol:

Are you cute? Squeeze your face then when they approach.

Ok.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Romance Section: Those It Has Changed, Transformed And Affected / Ladies Can U Let Ur Guy Rock Dis Hairstyle? ???? / Ways To Know A Girl Who Just Finished Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.