Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,683 members, 7,816,787 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Does She Have A Plan To Make Me Fail In My Education? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does She Have A Plan To Make Me Fail In My Education? (502 Views)

What Is Wrong With This Girl. What Does She Want Me To Do? / ‘See How My Sister-in-law Displays Her Big Butt On The Bed. What Does She Want?’ / Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Need A Man Who Can Make Me Go Gaga In Bed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does She Have A Plan To Make Me Fail In My Education? by sban(m): 6:22pm On Feb 04, 2015
Hi guys,I need your help right now. I'm in a fix.
I have this friend in my department,we read together sometimes but recently,I'm beginning to think she has an agenda to make me fail in my education.
What she did today really 'pained' me. I met her in the morning around 8am and I asked her to make a call to one girl selling past questions on one of my course and get the past question for me. I asked her to help me get it cause she stays in same hostel with the girl although she doesn't know her.She was supposed to buy it and bring it to me by 2pm and also come with one of my textbooks with her and also help me with a maths textbook she has. She went back home promising to bring it at the slated time.
I waited till 2pm but didn't hear from her but I declined calling to find out whatsup. Met her this evening by 5 and she started giving me stories. She's been in school since 1pm and didn't call me. Not only that,she didn't come with either of the textbooks and finally she claimed she called the girl once and the girl didn't pick up so she stopped calling. My problem now is,she knows how important I need that past question cause they say people fail that course often but I plan to get an A in the course. She also claims that I go to night class without her while she sleeps in the hostel. Now I know that's a lie because some friends told me they see her in night class often. She also concluded saying I just get angry over nothing. She calls what she did to me nothing. I also noticed that whenever I'm with her, I don't concentrate while reading.I'm really pissed off right now and I plan on sending her a text saying " I'll never forgive you for what you did to me today " Am I wrong to be angry?? I know she didn't forget to call me and tell me how it went with the past questions. A student pastor once told me that she is not a good friend for me and she'll be my downfall. Since we are not dating or anything I decided to ignore him. Now I'm feeling terrible. What should I do with her??
Cc
kachisbarbie
MizMyColi
Re: Does She Have A Plan To Make Me Fail In My Education? by mecussey(m): 6:26pm On Feb 04, 2015
Guy face your studies and don't depend on women for anything concerning success.
Re: Does She Have A Plan To Make Me Fail In My Education? by Redoil: 6:28pm On Feb 04, 2015
Most gurls you see arround you esp the beautifull ones are having poo as brain so they cant think properly.
The best person to do anything is urself.

(1) (Reply)

Valentine Should Be Trade By Barter... / Father And Daughter's Discussion About Wedding / Tell Us- Must She Really Needs To Tell You She Love You B4 The Game On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.