Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,051 members, 7,828,701 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Cons And Pros Of Dating Matured/older Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cons And Pros Of Dating Matured/older Ladies (1353 Views)

"From Tutorial To Alter"; Young Couple Set To Wed After 7 Years Of Dating. PICS / Lady Gets A Brand New Benz From Boyfriend To Mark 2yrs Of Dating (photos) / Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cons And Pros Of Dating Matured/older Ladies by chemystery: 8:00pm On Feb 04, 2015
Like majority of the guys out there, i'd love to end up with a younger lady,
but i have found myself having much attachment and falling in love with the
older ladies. Reasons are basically due to the advantages of dating an older
over a younger lady. Here, i'm going to share the pros and cons of dating an
older lady base on my experience...

______PROS_______
1. They are and act very matured.
Older ladies no doubt are very matured and easy to deal with. They understand
you and can read your motives even without you uttering a word

2. They are very caring
When you date an older lady, she cares for you like a mum does to a child.

3. They are very loyal
Yes! This is very true. When you date an older lady, you get surprised by the
way she carries herself - in a manner that acknowledges you are the BOSS

4. They are not money mongers
Very very true! Most of the times, older ladies are there for love and not because of your money.
In fact, they think more on how you gonna make more money than how you gonna spend.

5. They are good advisers
Older ladies can be good advisers and prudent in managing resources.

6. They make you feel like James Bond
If you have not felt like James Bond before, just try date older lady.
Especially if she is beautiful and endowed, you become the James Bond amongst your friends

7. They don't Play much "hard-to-get"
Some won't even play "hard-to-get" at all

8. They are bed warriors
Sorry i just have to include this cos that's how it is. Matured ladies are bed warriors.
I attribute this to be experience from territories they have conquered in the past

_______CONS________
1. You can never out-smart them
Like the saying goes, "What a child cannot see while standing, the elders have seen while sitting".
Older ladies are more experienced in relationship matters than you, so you can never out-smart her unless she purposely allowed you to.

2. They(or you) don't feel comfortable going out with you(or them)
Yes, this is so especially once it is very obvious to the public that she is older than you.

3. You dare not break their heart
In fact, just allow your own heart to be broken. And if she no gree break your heart,
better remain there forever than say you break her heart and can't tell the end of
the story. For her to stoop lower to you means she has given you all her heart and pride.

4. Your/Her Friends never cease to comment
Your friends and/or hers never cease to comment about your odd relationship.
They be like "O'boy, this your babe old pass you o". Most times out of jealousy

5. Whenever your 4k-up show or little misunderstanding
This is the time they will insult you and tell you how childish you are, how you behave like a kid and all that.

6. They can out-smart you easily
Forget say love they carry some girls brain at times, a younger lady is difficult to outsmart not to talk of a much older lady.
If it happens an older lady does not love you, my guy, you own don finish be that. She go do you strong-thing you soteh you go deh ask yourself weda na that your village winsh come spend holiday with you

7. They make your heart skip beats time after time
Not the beats of love but of marriage. Yes, matured ladies won't stop singing about marriages to your ears. If you are working, some will want to go to the extent of introducing you to their parents, siblings and even their pastors.

8. Approaching them
The most difficult thing about dating a matured lady is approching her first of all. It is very common for them to get embarrassed at first. It takes intelligience and caution to play your cards right.

9. They are not reliable.
They can dump you at any provocation. They are always at the look-out for an older man ready for marriage

You can add yours
Re: Cons And Pros Of Dating Matured/older Ladies by iceberylin(m): 8:02pm On Feb 04, 2015
Pro...
They got better experience on bed cool

4 Likes

Re: Cons And Pros Of Dating Matured/older Ladies by ArchEnemy(m): 8:03pm On Feb 04, 2015
Nice compilation. wetin you wan make we add again grin
Re: Cons And Pros Of Dating Matured/older Ladies by Movesz(m): 8:04pm On Feb 04, 2015
And why will i wanna fukk a cougar
Re: Cons And Pros Of Dating Matured/older Ladies by Movesz(m): 8:10pm On Feb 04, 2015
Well the eye contact thing works perfectly with older babes.,.
Re: Cons And Pros Of Dating Matured/older Ladies by jnrbayano(m): 8:14pm On Feb 04, 2015
I disagree with the both outsmarting point. No one escapes being conned whether experienced or not, all it takes is to discover where the person's weak point is.

However, I like to think that its tendency is lower in the more matured group.
Re: Cons And Pros Of Dating Matured/older Ladies by fuckshit: 8:24pm On Feb 04, 2015
fücking good one; OP; but…

4. They are not money mongers
Very very true! Most of the times, older ladies are there for love and not because of your money.
In fact, they think more on how you gonna make more money than how you gonna spend.

A fücking word of caution, this point does not fücking apply to all. A fücking young gold digger will eventually become an old gold digger, so keep your eyes fücking open grin grin
Re: Cons And Pros Of Dating Matured/older Ladies by Chidonc(m): 8:45pm On Feb 04, 2015
It fun datin older ladies, u dnt really have 2 go tru much stress tryin 2 pass a point 2 dem, jst like d op, have normally have feelins 4 older ladies
Re: Cons And Pros Of Dating Matured/older Ladies by fuckshit: 9:04pm On Feb 04, 2015
Movesz:
And why will i wanna fukk a cougar
they are so fücking good in bed; they will fück they living shït out of you;

they don't fücking beat about the bush, they fücking let you know that;

Older ladies fücking know how to appreciate the truer things in life; it’s fücking amazing what extra years of experience can fücking teach you.

You can fücking have a deep fücking conversation with an older lady, and not have to worry about fücking going into stupïd fücking topics; grin grin
Re: Cons And Pros Of Dating Matured/older Ladies by Movesz(m): 9:28pm On Feb 04, 2015
fuckshit:
they are so fücking good in bed; they will fück they living shït out of you;

they don't fücking beat about the bush, they fücking let you know that;

Older ladies fücking know how to appreciate the truer things in life; it’s fücking amazing what extra years of experience can fücking teach you.

You can fücking have a deep fücking conversation with an older lady, and not have to worry about fücking going into stupïd fücking topics; grin grin
lol... Was just fukking with this young bitchi'es...

Im a big fan of the cougar club cool cool cool

cougars are the reason why when i lash my young girl friends..
They come back begging for more..tongue tongue tongue

at a point in time with my involvment with cougar i thinking i will end up marring one..grin grin grin

#Damn cougars are so addictive...
At a point i hated young having any kind of relations with a younger girl...

Bruh..the way cougars love just do me like another world...

Even with the age difference the Respect in there

she loves you like a mama loves her baby

consider you before any one

allow you save..<she has most of what she needs>she only wants you..

Encourage you..

Loves you..

Lol..i just lol it when she be like a baby<the voice thing>

i love their sense of understanding..

#SEASONED WOMEN ROCKs

1 Like

Re: Cons And Pros Of Dating Matured/older Ladies by fuckshit: 9:37pm On Feb 04, 2015
Movesz:

lol... Was just fukking with this young bitchi'es...

Im a big fan of the cougar club cool cool cool

cougars are the reason why when i lash my young girl friends..
They come back begging for more..tongue tongue tongue

at a point in time with my involvment with cougar i thinking i will end up marring one..grin grin grin

#Damn cougars are so addictive...
At a point i hated young having any kind of relations with a younger girl...

Bruh..the way cougars love just do me like another world...

Even with the age difference the Respect in there

she loves you like a mama loves her baby

consider you before any one

allow you save..<she has most of what she needs>she only wants you..

Encourage you..

Loves you..

Lol..i just lol it when she be like a baby<the voice thing>

i love their sense of understanding..

#SEASONED WOMEN ROCKs
fücking thumbs up grin grin
Re: Cons And Pros Of Dating Matured/older Ladies by Movesz(m): 9:49pm On Feb 04, 2015
fuckshit:
fücking thumbs up grin grin
if you dont have a cougar in your life..
Go get one.
Re: Cons And Pros Of Dating Matured/older Ladies by fuckshit: 9:55pm On Feb 04, 2015
Movesz:
if you dont have a cougar in your life..
Go get one.
fücking way ahead of you grin grin
Re: Cons And Pros Of Dating Matured/older Ladies by obiak4(m): 10:10pm On Feb 04, 2015
not always true cougars can be very jealous and it knows no bounds,
have the bad luck of meeting the desperate ones and they always pointing to the Church direction
but oluwa knows I must marry a young babe with a older woman's brain
jah see me true

1 Like

Re: Cons And Pros Of Dating Matured/older Ladies by yemicoal(m): 3:55pm On Feb 21, 2015
#teamcougar... I love my MILF's embarassed embarassed
Re: Cons And Pros Of Dating Matured/older Ladies by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 21, 2015
They are sugar mummies grin

(1) (Reply)

. / This Is Pure Wickedness... / 5 Great Differece Between Guys And Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.