Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

How To Know If Your Boyfriend will Become Rich One Day — If Not... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know If Your Boyfriend will Become Rich One Day — If Not... (44965 Views)

7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You / 13 Signs That Show Your Boyfriend Will Make An Irresponsible Husband / Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Know If Your Boyfriend will Become Rich One Day — If Not... by killuminati(m): 11:58am On Feb 05, 2015
All these demanding bitches sef
Re: How To Know If Your Boyfriend will Become Rich One Day — If Not... by tociano009(m): 11:58am On Feb 05, 2015
sinaj:
derez no nid knowin if they will b rich wink...coz i will b rich cool
will you marry me
Re: How To Know If Your Boyfriend will Become Rich One Day — If Not... by lilbazy(m): 11:58am On Feb 05, 2015
Ok
Re: How To Know If Your Boyfriend will Become Rich One Day — If Not... by jamex93(m): 11:59am On Feb 05, 2015
gals of this generation wants an already made man......dey don't want to start with their guy, they just want to come n start enjoying the fruit of his labour

1 Like

Re: How To Know If Your Boyfriend will Become Rich One Day — If Not... by BJAYADEMOLA(m): 12:00pm On Feb 05, 2015
Well nice one. Check is bank account and his family background. But knw one knw dat jonathan will be president if mama peace don leave him she will nt av been nigeria 1st lady.
Re: How To Know If Your Boyfriend will Become Rich One Day — If Not... by Kjking(m): 12:00pm On Feb 05, 2015
sinaj:
ur kind is rare top find
Re: How To Know If Your Boyfriend will Become Rich One Day — If Not... by peteruuu(m): 12:00pm On Feb 05, 2015
smada13:

though your position is good, you need to be careful with it cuz a few ladies with your kind of mentality are in the society without a man...and I guess you know the tag the society has placed on such ladies.........

and on a second thought, your using "they" means you'll take a sample of the guys around before settling for one....a gold-digging tendency... or what are you trying to say dear....
seconded ooo

1 Like

Re: How To Know If Your Boyfriend will Become Rich One Day — If Not... by link2ok(m): 12:01pm On Feb 05, 2015
Let me purchase my own very little portion of land and protect it b4 dia APC and PDP e-diots takes over d whole place.

Back to d topic
8.he must nt concentrate on one lady to b really successful he needs more than jst one
Re: How To Know If Your Boyfriend will Become Rich One Day — If Not... by AreaFada2: 12:01pm On Feb 05, 2015
That number 3 makes many girls pick race. He's too stingy they say.

They want a guy who blows money anyhow, a guy who may never own a plot of land in his life.
Re: How To Know If Your Boyfriend will Become Rich One Day — If Not... by decisive(m): 12:02pm On Feb 05, 2015
You are making things difficult,tell your boyfriend to read:
GET RICH QUICKER by SHINA RAMBO
Re: How To Know If Your Boyfriend will Become Rich One Day — If Not... by justi4jesu(f): 12:03pm On Feb 05, 2015
@OP

Are you going to be rich? cheesy Make we know biko.
Re: How To Know If Your Boyfriend will Become Rich One Day — If Not... by lloyds(m): 12:03pm On Feb 05, 2015
Riches, wealth and honor belongs to God, and he gives it to people as he wishes.

Move closer to Him, so that he can direct your decisions by His light.

Success in life is much wider than your analysis.
Re: How To Know If Your Boyfriend will Become Rich One Day — If Not... by Soso990240(m): 12:03pm On Feb 05, 2015
Trash..Nobody knows Tomorrow.
Re: How To Know If Your Boyfriend will Become Rich One Day — If Not... by adamskutty(m): 12:04pm On Feb 05, 2015
sinaj:
You think like me. The number one thing on my mind is making money, let's come together so we can make lots of money together than can last us and our generations to come. grin
Re: How To Know If Your Boyfriend will Become Rich One Day — If Not... by Nobody: 12:04pm On Feb 05, 2015
alberto2k:

I like your mentality

If every girl can have this sort of mentality
The World would be free from Gold-diggers smiley

Stingy boys be like. ................
Re: How To Know If Your Boyfriend will Become Rich One Day — If Not... by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 05, 2015
smada13:

though your position is good, you need to be careful with it cuz a few ladies with your kind of mentality are in the society without a man...and I guess you know the tag the society has placed on such ladies.........
Why should a lady care about societal opinions.
Fúck society, and live your life.

They can only gossip at your back - the high time Nigerian ladies stop listening to what primitive men and women has to say about them, the better for them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know If Your Boyfriend will Become Rich One Day — If Not... by iykofias(m): 12:06pm On Feb 05, 2015
tinuolababy:
My boyfriend is rich already.
you're a golddigger already

1 Like

Re: How To Know If Your Boyfriend will Become Rich One Day — If Not... by inalegwu99(m): 12:06pm On Feb 05, 2015
Buhari wishes u happy val

Re: How To Know If Your Boyfriend will Become Rich One Day — If Not... by justi4jesu(f): 12:06pm On Feb 05, 2015
jamex93:
gals of this generation wants an already made man......dey don't want to start with their guy, they just want to come n start enjoying the fruit of his labour

Who no like better thing. tongue
Re: How To Know If Your Boyfriend will Become Rich One Day — If Not... by ALIGEE(m): 12:07pm On Feb 05, 2015
smada13:

and on a second thought, your using "they" means you'll take a sample of the guys around before settling for one....a gold-digging tendency... or what are you trying to say dear....
misogynistic motherfuckerrrr, please when you say society, refer it to the Nigerian society and its corresponding mentality to push women to the background, the "I get your type for house" syndrome whenever they meet a lady that intimidates them. I guess she is saying she wont rely on the peanuts you make and she sure as hell wont wait for you to give her transport when she comes visiting and just so you know, she doesn't have to be with a man to be well placed in society.if you want to give a woman money, go to the nearest brothel, until then I continue to champion independent women.
#onlystrongmendateindependentwomen

2 Likes

Re: How To Know If Your Boyfriend will Become Rich One Day — If Not... by justi4jesu(f): 12:08pm On Feb 05, 2015
iykofias:

You sound stingy already. Every girl appears to be a gold digger in your eyes abi angry
Re: How To Know If Your Boyfriend will Become Rich One Day — If Not... by Jarus(m): 12:09pm On Feb 05, 2015
The points make sense.
Re: How To Know If Your Boyfriend will Become Rich One Day — If Not... by Nobody: 12:11pm On Feb 05, 2015
everybody knows how to become rich someday, But the country we're living in made it difficult for us to achieved our dreams
Re: How To Know If Your Boyfriend will Become Rich One Day — If Not... by Joel3(m): 12:12pm On Feb 05, 2015
how would you have knw that this guy on this picture will one day be the president of a country?

Don't lie.

So you cannot guess right ones destiny. That guy you see can be something else tomorrow.

Re: How To Know If Your Boyfriend will Become Rich One Day — If Not... by loomer: 12:12pm On Feb 05, 2015
Na only GOD jare
Re: How To Know If Your Boyfriend will Become Rich One Day — If Not... by Timzyy(m): 12:13pm On Feb 05, 2015
Or if he plays 1960 or baba ijebu well.. U don't know, he might be lucky to hit it BIG one dai..
Re: How To Know If Your Boyfriend will Become Rich One Day — If Not... by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 05, 2015
sinaj:
Spot on.
Use what you have to get what you want.
Re: How To Know If Your Boyfriend will Become Rich One Day — If Not... by tinuolababy(f): 12:17pm On Feb 05, 2015
iykofias:

Sorry, i'm richer than him. U r a nincompoop for calling me a gold digger .
Re: How To Know If Your Boyfriend will Become Rich One Day — If Not... by horladmejy(m): 12:17pm On Feb 05, 2015
Saying you will be rich doesn't mean u r rich or wouldn't be dependent.....all men want fish but not all chop fish...so it's good u make the op options well studied and understood before u begin form *u will b rich* we know ppl like u grin
Re: How To Know If Your Boyfriend will Become Rich One Day — If Not... by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 05, 2015
sinaj:
truth is someone like you can't even stay under a man's authority.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. / Lady Married Through Video Call Wedding To Her US Based Husband / I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.