Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,809 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:41 PM

How To Know If Your Boyfriend will Become Rich One Day — If Not... - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know If Your Boyfriend will Become Rich One Day — If Not... (45100 Views)

7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You / 13 Signs That Show Your Boyfriend Will Make An Irresponsible Husband / Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Know If Your Boyfriend will Become Rich One Day — If Not... by sinaj(f): 3:26pm On Feb 05, 2015
koolet:
yea being both rich makes it awesome., truth is if am not RICHER you cant enjoy loving me.., women feel safer being under their Husbands influence...
+ no matter how rich you are you'll still rely on your Hubby...
yea gonna rely on him for security nd luv nt undies nd toiletries
Re: How To Know If Your Boyfriend will Become Rich One Day — If Not... by smada13(m): 3:36pm On Feb 05, 2015
ALIGEE:

misogynistic motherfuckerrrr, please when you say society, refer it to the Nigerian society and its corresponding mentality to push women to the background, the "I get your type for house" syndrome whenever they meet a lady that intimidates them. I guess she is saying she wont rely on the peanuts you make and she sure as hell wont wait for you to give her transport when she comes visiting and just so you know, she doesn't have to be with a man to be well placed in society.if you want to give a woman money, go to the nearest brothel, until then I continue to champion independent women.
#onlystrongmendateindependentwomen

You don't have to be abusive you know...and by the way, I was just advising her...those ones the society has tagged is because of their unacceptable character just cuz they have money..I know a few ladies that have money and are presentable...they have good husbands...

No one is dislikes independent women ONLY if such has a good character...
Re: How To Know If Your Boyfriend will Become Rich One Day — If Not... by Edusouls(m): 3:38pm On Feb 05, 2015
girls always mad and obssesed with marrying a rich man, when their own fathers are not even near rich but wreched. these girls have spirit of poverty in them, and any unfortunate man they marry,even if he is rich will only fall to poverty...
Re: How To Know If Your Boyfriend will Become Rich One Day — If Not... by redgem(f): 3:42pm On Feb 05, 2015
vjsmiles:
sure! it exfoliates the fats stored due to numerous factors like regular intake of alchohol etc. smiley

Ok....cos I want my belly to be like that of kelly rowland grin
Re: How To Know If Your Boyfriend will Become Rich One Day — If Not... by foliks(f): 4:24pm On Feb 05, 2015
Pls where is no 6 na or na only me no c am
Re: How To Know If Your Boyfriend will Become Rich One Day — If Not... by simdam500(m): 5:36pm On Feb 05, 2015
I believe a man that can prophecy positive confession from his lip with receive positive lipsrsealed
Re: How To Know If Your Boyfriend will Become Rich One Day — If Not... by simdam500(m): 5:38pm On Feb 05, 2015
foliks: Pls where is no 6 na or na only me no c am

No be only u.... be like say as op they pack the list... E fall commot...

Anyway... add it
Re: How To Know If Your Boyfriend will Become Rich One Day — If Not... by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 05, 2015
Makes alota sense smiley

1 Like

Re: How To Know If Your Boyfriend will Become Rich One Day — If Not... by danbrowndmf(m): 6:07pm On Feb 05, 2015
sinaj:
derez no nid knowin if they will b rich wink...coz i will b rich cool
Wow u look familia.u stay in ph?
Re: How To Know If Your Boyfriend will Become Rich One Day — If Not... by danbrowndmf(m): 6:10pm On Feb 05, 2015
sexymoma:
Like one of ma lectures will say
" if you allow students to carry 60 leaves expo.... Those who would fail will still fail.
sowi student of which skool?
Re: How To Know If Your Boyfriend will Become Rich One Day — If Not... by Edigrows: 7:08pm On Feb 05, 2015
smada13:

attack is the best form of defence... my coach will say..

I'm I d mod that pushed it to the frontpage? I just logged in to Nairaland now to find it on the front page...stop hating and act matured!

Hey, Nigga angry I didn't Blame U or any Mod, I made my point clear, I am only trying to let you know What you may not Know b4. There are rules here which many of us ignore, Threads are not to Exist twice.. Simple...., and What's with the Hating U mentioned? How did I hate on U? I know you before?
Re: How To Know If Your Boyfriend will Become Rich One Day — If Not... by sinaj(f): 9:25pm On Feb 05, 2015
smada13:

though your position is good, you need to be careful with it cuz a few ladies with your kind of mentality are in the society without a man...and I guess you know the tag the society has placed on such ladies.........

and on a second thought, your using "they" means you'll take a sample of the guys around before settling for one....a gold-digging tendency... or what are you trying to say dear....
i dont care wot d society tink abt me as far as I am happy nd contented...as for d gold-digging tendency, itz not boo coz I dnt nid anyone's money...i wud prefer u change dat to search for a genuine heart
Re: How To Know If Your Boyfriend will Become Rich One Day — If Not... by sinaj(f): 9:27pm On Feb 05, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Wow u look familia.u stay in ph?
yup
Re: How To Know If Your Boyfriend will Become Rich One Day — If Not... by starlingbawa(m): 10:03pm On Feb 05, 2015
Very educative piece!
Re: How To Know If Your Boyfriend will Become Rich One Day — If Not... by Wealthyonos(m): 11:14pm On Feb 05, 2015
If this is true, then every truck pusher out there should be wealthy men. Or what do u think? (my own thoughts though).
Re: How To Know If Your Boyfriend will Become Rich One Day — If Not... by danbrowndmf(m): 1:05am On Feb 06, 2015
sinaj:
yup
sorry,where do stay in ph?
Re: How To Know If Your Boyfriend will Become Rich One Day — If Not... by sladimeji(m): 8:49am On Feb 06, 2015
one day ma sh*t will make first page
Re: How To Know If Your Boyfriend will Become Rich One Day — If Not... by danbrowndmf(m): 12:09am On Feb 09, 2015
sinaj:
yup
WoW! sorry where in PH do u reside? i reside in Woji in PH.
Re: How To Know If Your Boyfriend will Become Rich One Day — If Not... by ugeezee(m): 12:25am On Feb 14, 2015
FrancisTony:

Why should a lady care about societal opinions.
Fúck society, and live your life.

They can only gossip at your back - the high time Nigerian ladies stop listening to what primitive men and women has to say about them, the better for them.
u better listen o cos what u see standing on a cell tower the so called PRIMITIVE men and women sees that while seating on the floor.
Re: How To Know If Your Boyfriend will Become Rich One Day — If Not... by iamrealdeji(m): 3:56pm On Aug 09, 2015
sinaj:
derez no nid knowin if they will b rich wink...coz i will b rich cool
21 guns salute for Sinaj for this comment
Re: How To Know If Your Boyfriend will Become Rich One Day — If Not... by sinaj(f): 5:42pm On Aug 09, 2015
iamrealdeji:
21 guns salute for Sinaj for this comment

cool

Happy sunday dearie smiley
Re: How To Know If Your Boyfriend will Become Rich One Day — If Not... by stanleyalpacino(m): 4:43pm On Oct 21, 2016
alberto2k:

I like your mentality

If every girl can have this sort of mentality
The World would be free from Gold-diggers smiley

I like your signature man.
Re: How To Know If Your Boyfriend will Become Rich One Day — If Not... by alberto2k(m): 7:23pm On Oct 21, 2016
stanleyalpacino:

I like your signature man.
Thank u brotherly wink
Re: How To Know If Your Boyfriend will Become Rich One Day — If Not... by DerrickzB: 10:47pm On Oct 21, 2016
vjsmiles:
nairaland is now a fortune telling shrine
issorytgrin
sips my moringa cool

Lmaoo... Online shrine abi..
Re: How To Know If Your Boyfriend will Become Rich One Day — If Not... by bizzy500: 11:21pm On Oct 21, 2016
sinaj thumbs up, why depending on bf when you have yourself
dats its baby, you smart,you loyal, you faithful,i appreciate dat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? / Lady Married Through Video Call Wedding To Her US Based Husband / What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.