Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks (47022 Views)

Captain Who Exposed Ekiti Electoral Fraud Returns To Nigeria / Ekiti Election Rigging Tape:Fayose Finally Confessed / Leaked Ekiti Tape: I Dare Obanikoro To Go To Court — Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by philips70(m): 6:35am On Feb 07, 2015
vandutchboy:

The audio actually indicted both APC and PDP,in the audio Fayose made some startling allegation against Fayemi and Tinubu. He said Fayemi was sharing money in Goverment House on the eve of elections and that is why he ordered General to block all access and mount roadblocks to Goverment house, he also said he wa using a Colonel in the Army Tinubu had used in the past to help him with the election. This audio is a KO for both PDP and APC.

That could be punctured by any oluwole lawyer. Fayose could have said that to whip the seemingly unco-operating officer into place. At that point the officer's evil act seemed right to him. We all know Fayose lies more than Satan himself. It's only a possibility the APC could use to exonerate themselves as the PDP and Fayose cannot provide evidence for it.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by helpee(m): 6:36am On Feb 07, 2015
spenca:

The truth they say is a hard line , difficult to take in. You are a Nigerian before any other affiliation , is this what you want in your country ?
look....you people are becoming pathetic. This is not a soldier. Going to a meeting with a mind to record conversation shows he had ulterior motives. He was paid!!! Have u ever wondered why we are losing the war against boko haram? Traitors like this soldier. No country win wars with this kind of soldier. If you attend any politician meeting...APC or PDP, what they discuss is always dirty and never fit for public. In politics they plan d downfall of others. I care more about this useless soldier....we are sitting on a keg of gun powder with the kind of soldiers we have. If they sentence this one to death now sahara will start shouting but thats the path he just chose

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by Mentcee(m): 6:39am On Feb 07, 2015
austinvsb1:

Are you a robot. Do you have comprehension problems or its reasoning problems that you have?? After a confession such as this one and the the recording, you can still spit such disgust! Pathetic!! Osun was difficult because the captain had already informed BAT of the pdp's use of military for arrest and assault of apc members. Just as dumb as your commander in stup*i*dity huh??
Your inanity supercedes all comprehension. Were you there when he informed BAT. Running your mouth like shi.t
Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by austinvsb1(m): 6:39am On Feb 07, 2015
helpee:
look....you people are becoming pathetic. This is not a soldier. Going to a meeting with a mind to record conversation shows he had ulterior motives. He was paid!!! Have u ever wondered why we are losing the war against boko haram? Traitors like this soldier. No country win wars with this kind of soldier. If you attend any politician meeting...APC or PDP, what they discuss is always dirty and never fit for public. In politics they plan d downfall of others. I care more about this useless soldier....we are sitting on a keg of gun powder with the kind of soldiers we have. If they sentence this one to death now sahara will start shouting but thats the path he just chose

I dont have words for you. Probably just a little jss3 kid with access to internet. Shakes my head and walks out of thread.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by olaboy001(m): 6:39am On Feb 07, 2015
emmabowin:
I am fully convinced that the ekiti election wasn't rigged. They may be an ulterior motive of the military to rig the election but it didn't came to bear.You can ask INEC to bring the ballot papers for them to be counted again or you can even conduct the election ten more times and fayose would still have won. Now answer this question, if indeed the PDP had rigged the ekiti election, how come they were unable to repeat the same feat in osun in which the Apc won. FYI, it is very difficult to rig election in Nigeria nowadays, thanks to president Jonathan for his electoral reforms and for repositioning INEC
Please change your drugs
Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by Dalastd123: 6:40am On Feb 07, 2015
shadowgwalker:
the bastard that composed this gist should be hung upside down and shot in the yarnsh with a rusted bullet.

when did military start getting involved in politics?
a whole captain for that matter. is he not afraid of martial law?
infact!!op...wacka!

signed
Hoodwing
terribly unbelievable story. His name is even dere too. It's totally impossible for a captain in the NA to attempt such cos it's suicide
Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:40am On Feb 07, 2015
atlwireles:
You people should stop destroying the armed forces. Keep your pathetic politics to yourselves. angry angry angry angry angry

Your Oluwole party should keep their lies and forgery to your families and not taint other Nigerians with it.
When you go get sense? You're so confused that you don't know what to say.
Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by Gbawe: 6:40am On Feb 07, 2015
Jonathan has destroyed the Nigerian Army yet I am not surprised because that is all that GEJ is capable of doing i.e killing and destroying everything in his path. Even the world grieves for Nigeria. When the usual sentimental simpletons attacked the USA for not selling arms to Nigeria some of us informed them, on this same forum, that America is likely doing so because our army is now compromised and saturated with corruption to the extent any weapons sold to Nigeria has a good chance of ending up in the hands of Boko Haram!!! We are now fully vindicated. and I really do not understand why any sane Nigerian will go out to vote for Jonathan and the PDP .

This 'Tsunami', showing how effed up the Nigerian Army is, would have promoted a Burkina Faso-style and people-led removal of GEJ almost anywhere else but Nigeria which is now horribly divided along ethnic and religious grounds to the extent many Nigerians no longer side with what is right, just and best for their nation. Destroying the Army with corruption, as GEJ has done, is a horrible and terrifying thing. I fervently hope GEJ is punished for this sooner rather than later.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by austinvsb1(m): 6:42am On Feb 07, 2015
Mentcee:
Your inanity supercedes all comprehension. Were you there when he informed BAT. Running your mouth like shi.t

READ! READ!! FOR HEAVEN'S SAKES, JUST F*CKING READ!! Pathetic minds!!!

"I resorted to alert the APC high level officials with the aim of stopping Army from partisan involvement during election."

How did nairaland descend so low to having such weaklings as members?!
Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by Gbawe: 6:46am On Feb 07, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

When you go get sense? You're so confused that you don't know what to say.

I don't even know why you bother responding to that bigoted cretin who is always drunk on crude oil. We have another conclusive proof that GEJ and his PDP minions are destroying and sabotaging the Nigerian army and some slowpoke is coming here to rant about the APC. Regardless of Party affiliation, does it profit any of us for our army to be destroyed and compromised like this? This is the Nigerian Army we are talking about and not a boys scout group yet some people are too steeped in ethno-religious prejudice to see what matters.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by rabbaba: 6:47am On Feb 07, 2015
Sagir koli or what do u call ur self go and seat down my friend why open up now. Since b4 this time u dint talk is now u want to talk
Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by helpee(m): 6:47am On Feb 07, 2015
austinvsb1:

I dont have words for you. Probably just a little jss3 kid with access to internet. Shakes my head and walks out of thread.
read about my numerous post on nairaland. Why do fools like you without anything reasonable to contribute always accuse people that can feed you as jss 3 kids. Chances are you have never done anything good for yourself. As far back as 2005, i was a doctor at military hospital, kaduna and the nurse taking instructions under me in my unit was a major even though i was a civilian. Fools like you are using army to destroy military and we are telling you are talking trash like they dash you MG just because of the cup of rice they give u in your campaign meetings. You think buhari can win wars with this useless soldier.....if they backstab the govt of the day, they will do it again and again and again. Fool
Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:51am On Feb 07, 2015
helpee:
Do you know what you are saying. We are in a computer age, the Captain may not have gone to the meeting with the motive of making any recording.
Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by Gbawe: 6:53am On Feb 07, 2015
austinvsb1:

"I resorted to alert the APC high level officials with the aim of stopping Army from partisan involvement during election."

Don't bother yourself with that vile fellow. The fans of GEJ and the PDP are as amoral as our President and his ruling Party. We simply have to gear up to flush them all away at the polls so that sane and upright folks can take over the leadership of Nigeria. Omisore has already been retired for good from Osun politics. The likes of Obanikoro, Chris Uba, Fayose et al will be the next to go when a a sane and principled man becomes President of Nigeria. We are talking of the Army that is the backbone of the territorial integrity of any nation and some fools are still here defending what no sane person should defend.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by Akon419(m): 6:54am On Feb 07, 2015
Solders must be use during and after election. That is the fact.APC aka violent party want a situation were soldiers will not be deploy during and after election so that their alamajiri tout will see suitable environment to kill corpers after GeJ is declear winner
Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by fandango: 6:55am On Feb 07, 2015
Why didnt you bring this tape up during the election tribunal? At this critical hour,all kinds of acusation and counter-acusation will emerge. Just waiting to see GEJ takin out of office again.
Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by helpee(m): 6:56am On Feb 07, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Do you know what you are saying. We are in a computer age, the Captain may not have gone to the meeting with the motive of making any recording.
ok. So your superior will be standing and you will be playing with phones.....go and learn about military. They dont do things on impulse. They follow instructions like zombie. Chances are....this one prepared well for that recording. He was following instructions from somebody to record such. His phone dare not ring while attending such a meeting with his boss so his phone must have been switched off.
Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by Pavour222: 6:57am On Feb 07, 2015
I truly do not understand why the dogs are barking after taking a bite on the chunk of meat thrown at them to their detriment. The youth of Nigeria that prowls the internet have been brainwashed to neglect and insult the leadership of their country and oveelook the contributions of the armed forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. This is certainly an orchestrated act of calumny aimed at destabilizing the minds of the young Nigerian. There's a conspiracy and until we understand the enemies within, we will end up destroying our nation. We have to say no to this acts and respect the choice of the masses. There is a process for things like this to be proven and knowing that with technology, your voice can be clonned and used for criminal purposes. Let him present his evidence to be tried before the law court, because the law says tgat you are innocent until proven guilty. And while he does that, I want you who is behind this act of idiocy to know that "We are Nigeria and we remain focused towards our pledge to defend the unity and uphold the honour and glory of our dear nation" although we love meat...we are not hungry dogs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by Randerl: 6:59am On Feb 07, 2015
austinvsb1:

All posters do not read the opening post. They post from the point of view of the topic and the previous poster.

I sorry for this generation of mentally lazy youths.
Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by amnestylaw1(m): 7:00am On Feb 07, 2015
After, some shithead will say GEJ is the father of free and faiŕ election

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by alphonsok: 7:01am On Feb 07, 2015
We can now see that the military is really compromised . This is why they can not win the war against the insurgency and there is no doubt they removed buhari's certificate from his file to discredit him. The voices on the audio without any doubt are for the people mentioned. Fayose has always been a criminal and this is just to confirm it.His immunity should be withdrawn and he should face trials with the co-riggers. This is a clear case of felony against the country and it was strictly done president jonathan instruction. Fayose will surely end up in jail along with obanikoro and others.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by jdbrasco(m): 7:03am On Feb 07, 2015
How come dey didn't rig dat of Osun? APC shld take it easy wit their propaganda. GEJ has been fair wit recent elections.
Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by phlamesG: 7:07am On Feb 07, 2015
Wow! Its great to know that we still some incorruptible fellows in our country...No matter what happens darkness can neva overcome light.
Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by Naijaepic: 7:07am On Feb 07, 2015
[quote author=Dalastd123 post=30500712]terribly unbelievable story. His name is even dere too. It's totally impossible for a captain in the NA to attempt such cos it's suicide[/quotehttp://saharareporters.com/2015/02/06/young-boy-abducted-starved-and-chained-bed-retaliation-leaked-ekiti-election-rigging

Copy of a petition provided to Sahara Reporters details the abduction and detainment of a young boy, Adamu Ishak Lawal Koli, at the military hospital of Adekunle Fanjuyi’s Cantonment as retaliation against his brother, Captain Sagir Koli.

Capt. Koli, the brother to Adamu.
Sahara Reporters exclusively revealed that Capt. Koli leaked audio recordings of senior Peoples Democratic Party leaders planning to rig the Ekiti State gubernatorial elections last year. The young Adamu was chained to his bed and starved as a tactic to lure his brother Capt. Koli out from hiding.

The petition, submitted to the National Human Rights Commission of Nigeria, was authored by Barrister Chief K. Akinola Ajayi, and detailed the abduction of young Adamu Ishak Lawal Koli, who was only 15 years old and chained to his bed for nearly five months.

The family was “reliably informed that their son, (the young Adamu) was seen at the Military Hospital” where he was reportedly “chained to his bed.”

Barrister Ajayi, who was sent on a fact-finding mission to the cantonment and hospital, said he was “denied access to the Young boy, as the military officers feigned ignorance of the presence of the Youngman (Adamu).”

The petition submitted to the Human Rights Commission stated that Adamu Lawal Koli is not a military officer and could not have violated any military law to warrant his detention, particularly being chained to his bed.

The petition concludes “if they found him [Adamu] in breach of any military instructions and or regulations because it would be unfair to transfer their anger against their fellow military officers to an innocent civilian.” Adamu was under the supervision of his uncle, Captain Sagir Isah Koli who was stationed at that cantonment, according to the family.

Sahara Reporters calls to General Chris Olukolade, the Director of Defence Information, were not returned after he said he would investigate the issue. Brigadier General Momoh, the supervising officer of Capt. Koli, and who was bribed by PDP leaders would not answer his phone after repeated attempts.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by Nobody: 7:12am On Feb 07, 2015
Oooooops,
Re u trying to tel us that apc paid you much better than pdp?

Or re you not ok with your current position in army?

Hey mister man cheer up okay, nd stop burning Nigeria with your lousy nd nasty words okay,

Don't you know that their is time for everything on this planeth earth? When your right time to comes you will be lifted,
Stop burning Nigeria cos if the fire continue burning you will not escape frm it...........
Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by spenca: 7:13am On Feb 07, 2015
helpee:

He was paid maybe but that is not the issue,every report or news is either paid for in kind or cash, but the issues in the audio file were they paid to say them too ? Why bring emotions into and issue that requires reasoning, I am not discussing the messenger with you m I am discussing the message here are individuals that are undermining our democracy and you are here talking about a solider going to a meeting with a plan to record the outcome of the meeting, of course if I were in his shoes I would have done same , why ? Because I would need an insurance policy incase I am been roped with any allegation during or after the elections , please let's be bothered about the content of the audio file and set aside every iota of emotions , a man with conscience has come to reveal devasting events that has undermined our electoral process and you call him a traitor ? My friend that guy captain Koli is a patriot. It is sad we take politics in a wrong way in this country , it is a study to develop a nation not to be blinded by party loyalty , My friend go and use your reasoning on that audio file and not emotions. Please if you have anything implicating the APC on an event like this please bring it forth and if none please stop corrupting the polity with your assumption , when opposing party plot the down fall of the other it does just in the polls and not by intimidation and electoral misnomer.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by kaliyu97(m): 7:14am On Feb 07, 2015
Hmm..This is my country.
Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by Guk: 7:18am On Feb 07, 2015
helpee:

Helpee, Doctor in Military Hospital for many years with close proximity to various types of soldiers and you do not know what an Intelligence officer is? and you question why an Intelligence officer would record a meeting?? What then is his job?

A typical Intelligence officer collects, assesses and interprets enemy intelligence, and present their findings to high-ranking officials. They also investigate enemy threats to people and operational bases.

Other areas of the military include: Ordinance; Military Police; Infantry; Signals; Artilery; Legal; Medical; Catering Corps etc

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by helpee(m): 7:22am On Feb 07, 2015
spenca:

He was paid maybe but that is not the issue,every report or news is either paid for in kind or cash, but the issues in the audio file were they paid to say them too ? Why bring emotions into and issue that requires reasoning, I am not discussing the messenger with you m I am discussing the message here are individuals that are undermining our democracy and you are here talking about a solider going to a meeting with a plan to record the outcome of the meeting, of course if I were in his shoes I would have done same , why ? Because I would need an insurance policy incase I am been roped with any allegation during or after the elections , please let's be bothered about the content of the audio file and set aside every iota of emotions , a man with conscience has come to reveal devasting events that has undermined our electoral process and you call him a traitor ? My friend that guy major Koli is a patriot. It is sad we take politics in a wrong way in this country , it is a study to develop a nation not to be blinded by party loyalty , My friend go and use your reasoning on that audio file and not emotions
the integrity of the message depends on the messenger. The messenger is a traitor not a patriot. He backstab his superior. Fayose can say anything in secret. Stop deceiving yourself. All politicians do the same. I was privy to a meeting where lagos instructed LASAA not to allow PDP use outdoor advert to deface lagos. So if i record that too will you say they rigged in favour of APC. Soldiers are not trained to spill beans.....they can equally spill that beans to boko haram for a token if they could spill for opposition party. If he was a patriot, he wont release the tape for propaganda on sahara reporters, he will release it for for justice in court.
Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by helpee(m): 7:25am On Feb 07, 2015
Guk:

Helpee, Doctor in Military Hospital for many years with close proximity to various types of soldiers and you do not know what an Intelligence officer is? and you question why an Intelligence officer would record a meeting?? What then is his job?

A typical Intelligence officer collects, assesses and interprets enemy intelligence, and present their findings to high-ranking officials. They also investigate enemy threats to people and operational bases.

Other areas of the military include: Ordinance; Military Police; Infantry; Signals; Artilery; Legal; Medical; Catering Corps etc
you have just described a traitor not an intelligence officer. He gathered information and presented them to the enemy. The penalty is death my brother
Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by poiZon: 7:28am On Feb 07, 2015
MuhdG:

I really want to shoot people like u right in the knee

u dont neeed to shoot, u knw wat u guys do best......... go get an IED N TIE around ur obscure waist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG / Nnamdi Kanu: Three Justices That Sat On Appeal Court Panel Transferred / Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong Wedding Introduction Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.