Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,854 members, 7,820,970 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Armed Forces Deployed In Lagos (pictures) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Armed Forces Deployed In Lagos (pictures) (55671 Views)

Special Forces Deployed To Ibafo By IG Are Extorting 100 Naira From Okada Men / Ongoing Biafra Protest In Alaba Market, Lagos (Pictures) / Security Forces Deployed Because Of Biafra Rally In Aba Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Forces Deployed In Lagos (pictures) by deebrain(m): 2:10am On Feb 08, 2015
Equado:
yea!sick gi,ill not waste valuable mb on your sick ass...so sleep in shame,you're displaying your foolishness for all to see!!!

Amazingly, its yours im seeing.

kindly Seek deliverance.

Stay blessed.
Re: Armed Forces Deployed In Lagos (pictures) by Nobody: 6:23am On Feb 08, 2015
REMMEI:

And you think it's everyone that's living in comfort and luxury as you?. . . And what networth are you talking about..people are clamouring for change and all you could say is their eyes and heart should be aimed at..why can't these soldiers be deployed to bokoharam infested region..why lagos?. .you even called them thug..smh!..

I would want to believe that you really did not type this.

So all officers should move to Maiduguri? Or what?

The rest of the nation does not need security? Or can the police handle?

Educate me.
Re: Armed Forces Deployed In Lagos (pictures) by Equado(m): 7:46am On Feb 08, 2015
deebrain:

Amazingly, its yours im seeing.

kindly Seek deliverance.

Stay blessed.
yea, am sure you'll see same....as the saying goes 'foolish birds of the same feather,flock together...
I recommend immediate deliverance nd treatment for your ailment...
Warning!!!you might be too late though,so ill recommend you go hang yourself instead...
Stay un blessed
Re: Armed Forces Deployed In Lagos (pictures) by deebrain(m): 7:59am On Feb 08, 2015
Equado:
yea, am sure you'll see same....as the saying goes 'foolish birds of the same feather,flock together...
I recommend immediate deliverance nd treatment for your ailment...
Warning!!!you might be too late though,so ill recommend you go hang yourself instead...
Stay un blessed

(ignores the cheap insults)

sir, do you know where i can get good furniture Gombe state?
Re: Armed Forces Deployed In Lagos (pictures) by rawtruth(m): 9:05am On Feb 08, 2015
stevecantrell:

GEJ is not in control of this situation(and these forces) , he only thinks he is...let's keep watching.
Sure? Well, but don't you think he desrves respect for surviving these relentless and multi dimensional "assaults" for this long?

2 Likes

Re: Armed Forces Deployed In Lagos (pictures) by mfm04622: 9:29am On Feb 08, 2015
Kennywills7:
Wise move by d president
If any pro-apc group try any thing stupid
hmmm

When did protesting a government policy become stupid in a democracy?
Re: Armed Forces Deployed In Lagos (pictures) by Kennywills7(m): 9:38am On Feb 08, 2015
mfm04622:

When did protesting a government policy become stupid in a democracy?
Bro i said if dey try anything silly and i didn't mention protest but if dey should carry out any violence protest then any1 caught will face d law
Re: Armed Forces Deployed In Lagos (pictures) by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 08, 2015
frainc:

Oga just in case you do not know
Many people (I mean MANY when I say many) in eastern part of the country have not gotten their PVC while many has been giving in the northern side

What is jega and APC up to?
We all register in 2011 and up till now jega can't provide PVC for all to vote

What is jega up to?

Postpone the election until we all get our PVC

Gbam

You have insisted many hasn't collected their PVCs. Would jega take them from wherever they are to the polling center for collection. If you get to the polling centers, there are many PVCs yet to be collected. What statistics showed that many northerners have collected their PVCs? I guess u heard from the media which has been tweaked.
Re: Armed Forces Deployed In Lagos (pictures) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Feb 08, 2015
Timzy234:

I would want to believe that you really did not type this.

So all officers should move to Maiduguri? Or what?

The rest of the nation does not need security? Or can the police handle?

Educate me.

Is that an acceptance that the glorified Nigerian police isn't capable as a result of the fact that the PDP led government failed to equip them?
Re: Armed Forces Deployed In Lagos (pictures) by rhames(m): 7:31pm On Feb 08, 2015
Nigerian should not protest coz it will heat up the country. This exercise was also carried out in Kaduna town yesterday with armed forces in over 150 hilux and APCs patrolled major streets yesterday afternoon.
Re: Armed Forces Deployed In Lagos (pictures) by TheAdvocate(m): 11:46pm On Mar 04, 2015
oscarforreal:

It is either you're daft or a disgruntled element to utter such useless comments. Who is the Grand Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces? Foolish fool reasoning from the anus from time immemorial.

Yu are a certified idiot! Why the name calling? Son of a bitch.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS / Nnamdi Kanu Leads Delegation To US For UN General Assembly / Bishop Diamond Emuobor Is Dead. Okowa Mourns, Condoles With CAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.