Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,157 members, 7,821,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Armed Forces Deployed In Lagos (pictures) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Armed Forces Deployed In Lagos (pictures) (55672 Views)

Special Forces Deployed To Ibafo By IG Are Extorting 100 Naira From Okada Men / Ongoing Biafra Protest In Alaba Market, Lagos (Pictures) / Security Forces Deployed Because Of Biafra Rally In Aba Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Forces Deployed In Lagos (pictures) by UrennaNkoli(f): 8:05pm On Feb 07, 2015
Equado:
you just justified the fact that you're a fool, a bigger one than first thought,you should have thrown your insults @ me, but your foolishness permitted you not. Madam,ill advise you go for a brain scan to know the extent of thy foolishness,or maybe thy foolishness knows no bounds.

*Shameful she-goat*
Those statements you made again are for your sick mom. She's not even happy she gave birth to you.
Re: Armed Forces Deployed In Lagos (pictures) by parkhurst: 8:06pm On Feb 07, 2015
Hmmnn...na wah o! Really, what else do you expect? NL.. is blocking so much info these days from people! Check my signature for the truth, take action!
Re: Armed Forces Deployed In Lagos (pictures) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Feb 07, 2015
Obiagelli:
Nigerians please do not go out to protest INEC's decision. Please, please.

why? It is glaring d presidency is mounting alot of pressure from inec. Our military hv been bought over. Wat a shame. I heard d tape of d obanikoro fayose saga and was digusted. I dont knw d voices of d other members cos I neva listened to them. But fayose voice I clearly recognised. Inec has said dey r ready. I think d presidency needs more time to perfect its rigging strategy. Becos to me the postponment makes no sense. Insecurity and bomb blast threats will still be there. And hw come all d security chiefs are dancing to the tune of the presidency. I stand my my words d military has been compromised. It extension is illegal and unconstitutional. It shd be discouraged. Imec has said they r ready.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Forces Deployed In Lagos (pictures) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 07, 2015
Why are people always afraid of the military. This is not military era that they hold power. If you are innocent, you can't be guilty. You can only be one of the two and those forces are there for the guilty. Why panic and cause people who has never had an encounter with the military to be tensed by their presence
Re: Armed Forces Deployed In Lagos (pictures) by notoriousbabe: 8:11pm On Feb 07, 2015
#JegaMustNotBuckle

Election Postponement– Call or Write Prof. Attahiru Jega Today

Phone number: (0803-646-3118)

E-mail Address: attahirujega@yahoo.com

Tell him # WeAreReady !

Keep forwarding !
Re: Armed Forces Deployed In Lagos (pictures) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Feb 07, 2015
ddefoe:
I saw a massive movement of armed convoy of soldiers, police and civil defence with Armoured tanks and all sorts of military hardwares around lifecamp abuja today and it cuased a massive holdup around the area.I think its just to ensure security for the election.noting to fear

r u sure. I suspect they r going to postponed the election and to control protest dey r makin plans. It is only in the democracy u see d military do all sort of nonsense from aresting market sellers and hawkers to disolvin peacful rallys. Why do we hv the police and civil defence. The military is for war and national security.
Re: Armed Forces Deployed In Lagos (pictures) by munex007(m): 8:22pm On Feb 07, 2015
"The election is no longer between PDP & APC but between Nigerians and PDP""

3 Likes

Re: Armed Forces Deployed In Lagos (pictures) by rawtruth(m): 8:23pm On Feb 07, 2015
I'm beginning to respect this GEJ for quickly evolving into a "stone-hearted" Nigerian President: the kind of heart that emboldened IBB and co to annul June 12. Shebi the core north has been bragging it is the only region with individuals who could mess up things without apology. GEJ, a "bloody civilian" is doing it well, though with better justification, craft and civility.

1 Like

Re: Armed Forces Deployed In Lagos (pictures) by bayulll01(m): 8:39pm On Feb 07, 2015
Even if they denied us FEBUHARI,we will MARCH4BUHARI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Forces Deployed In Lagos (pictures) by Chimezie250(m): 8:41pm On Feb 07, 2015
why are your guys afraid of your own arm forces , come out and cheer them up after all they are human like you
Re: Armed Forces Deployed In Lagos (pictures) by TheAdvocate(m): 8:46pm On Feb 07, 2015
alaoeri:
They want to disperse any rally that may occur due to election postponement.
TAN has been campaigning for Jona over a year, Jona administration failed to curb BH menace for the past 3years yet the clueless one is still asking for additional 6weeks to campaign & tackle BH, how can he achieve what he was unable to achieved for years within 6weeks? anyway Jona is just postponing his day of humiliation.

Did GEJ has any power whatsoever to postpone elections? Did GEJ postpone any elections? Did the Council of States headed by GEJ agreed to the postponment of elections? Are yu aware dat the postponment was put to vote at the enlarged meeting by INEC headed by a Northerner? Are you aware that the security report that prompted the postponment was written by Alex Baddeh the Chief of Defence Staff (a Northerner) to Dasuki the national security adviser (a Northerner) and same was copied to Attahiru Jega the INEC chairman (a Northerner). Tomorrow they will say Southerners are the cause of the problems. Before yu castigate me, am a core Northerner from Gombi LGA of Adamawa state.
Re: Armed Forces Deployed In Lagos (pictures) by Kennywills7(m): 8:51pm On Feb 07, 2015
BabaO2:

He should go and ask Gbagbo of Ivory coast. Jonathan Will suffer worse treatment. America has spoken on the election
Nigerians will decide not america

1 Like

Re: Armed Forces Deployed In Lagos (pictures) by esosuo: 9:07pm On Feb 07, 2015
zizibabe1:

You see why Buhari can nev er smell that seat? We are discussing pertinent issues and his people are seeing red lips and toasting babe on NL.
babe was it dat u were not toasted or u have a personal issue with buhari? toasting is allow dats d beauty of democracy leave buhari out of it dat guy toasting is using his opportunity to catch d fun, any man hu takes a bullet for a politician on ur own oh
Re: Armed Forces Deployed In Lagos (pictures) by alaoeri: 9:11pm On Feb 07, 2015
TheAdvocate:

Did GEJ has any power whatsoever to postpone elections? Did GEJ postpone any elections? Did the Council of States headed by GEJ agreed to the postponment of elections? Are yu aware dat the postponment was put to vote at the enlarged meeting by INEC headed by a Northerner? Are you aware that the security report that prompted the postponment was written by Alex Baddeh the Chief of Defence Staff (a Northerner) to Dasuki the national security adviser (a Northerner) and same was copied to Attahiru Jega the INEC chairman (a Northerner). Tomorrow they will say Southerners are the cause of the problems. Before yu castigate me, am a core Northerner from Gombi LGA of Adamawa state.
Nobody is castigating you but Jona have received intelligent report that he is going to loose gallantly if the election hold next week that is why he is using all apparatus at his disposal to shift the election, if the will go the PDP way believe me they won't shift it.

1 Like

Re: Armed Forces Deployed In Lagos (pictures) by isan(m): 9:20pm On Feb 07, 2015
grin egba mi ooo boko haram no dey lagos nah?
Re: Armed Forces Deployed In Lagos (pictures) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Feb 07, 2015
DickDastardly:

Thought he is weak? undecided

Bullies are normally very weak people
Re: Armed Forces Deployed In Lagos (pictures) by esosuo: 9:35pm On Feb 07, 2015
alaoeri:

Nobody is castigating you but Jona have received intelligent report that he is going to loose gallantly if the election hold next week that is why he is using all apparatus at his disposal to shift the election, if the will go the PDP way believe me they won't shift it.
guy u na confirm political viewer ,na today he know say threat dey ,successfully did campaign without any security breach for more than one month ,na election wen go take only two days nai wan come be mighty security issue ,dis is plan B for pdp and I hope dey have plan C because which ever way we kw were d majority votes lye
Re: Armed Forces Deployed In Lagos (pictures) by BlinkzEmpire(m): 9:36pm On Feb 07, 2015
[quote author=Mynd44 post=30510317]Reports are coming in from Lekki, Ikprodu and Ojota of massive deployment of soldiers in Lagos. Third mainland bridge included.

It's called SHOW OF. FORCE IN MILITARY!
Re: Armed Forces Deployed In Lagos (pictures) by Horus(m): 10:05pm On Feb 07, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-7T6RV5dbg

[size=15pt]Nigeria's 'disgrace' That Neighbors Must Take on Boko Haram[/size]

Opposition presidential candidate Muhammdu Buhari said it is a "disgrace" for Nigeria that its neighbors have been more successful in battle against its Boko Haram insurgency than its own army. He made the statements a week before the election, saying quote: "It’s a big disgrace for Nigeria. It is now Cameroon and Chad fighting the insurgency more than Nigeria. We will build the capacity and Nigeria should be able to secure its territorial integrity." Troops from neighboring Chad, Niger and Cameroon, all much smaller and poorer than Nigeria, have been battling the Islamist militants who have seized territory in northeastern Nigeria in a five-year insurgency.
Re: Armed Forces Deployed In Lagos (pictures) by stevecantrell: 10:05pm On Feb 07, 2015
rawtruth:
I'm beginning to respect this GEJ for quickly evolving into a "stone-hearted" Nigerian President: the kind of heart that emboldened IBB and co to annul June 12. Shebi the core north has been bragging it is the only region with individuals who could mess up things without apology. GEJ, a "bloody civilian" is doing it well, though with better justification, craft and civility.

GEJ is not in control of this situation(and these forces) , he only thinks he is...let's keep watching.
Re: Armed Forces Deployed In Lagos (pictures) by sparkleRed(f): 10:12pm On Feb 07, 2015
zizibabe1:

You see why Buhari can nev er smell that seat? We are discussing pertinent issues and his people are seeing red lips and toasting babe on NL.
grin u wicked oo grin
Re: Armed Forces Deployed In Lagos (pictures) by 100Cents: 10:15pm On Feb 07, 2015
See how boko harri is wasting Nigeria's money...
Re: Armed Forces Deployed In Lagos (pictures) by gp6liveth(m): 10:43pm On Feb 07, 2015
God has been giving Gej wisdom right from childhood. He knew that APC will sponsor protest in Lagos if election is shifted. Ameachi can't try that in Rivers state. Secondly, buhari case will be heard in court on 11/2/15. Its an opportunity to disqualify the No certificate presidential aspirant.

Thirdly, APC is broke and there will be no further cash to campaign.
Right from the days of Moses PDP knows how to fix things.
Re: Armed Forces Deployed In Lagos (pictures) by towsynguru(m): 10:54pm On Feb 07, 2015
Hmmmmm oga jonah dey fear lagosians
Re: Armed Forces Deployed In Lagos (pictures) by hogunzy(m): 10:54pm On Feb 07, 2015
Kennywills7:
Wise move by d president
If any pro-apc group try any thing stupid
hmmm
oponu obo ni idiot weyrey ma se anfani oloriburuku
Re: Armed Forces Deployed In Lagos (pictures) by Kennywills7(m): 11:01pm On Feb 07, 2015
hogunzy:
oponu obo ni idiot weyrey ma se anfani oloriburuku
Speak d language i will understand mr
Re: Armed Forces Deployed In Lagos (pictures) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Feb 07, 2015
Alexisu:
See them, busy doing nothing.
they are in Lagos intimidating innocent Nigerians, while troops from neighboring countries are busy fighting boko haram for them in the north east.

They should go to where they are needed, Borno, Yobe and Adamawa.
I have said my own. I see the Nigerian Police force which is one of the most counter-productive crime fighting agency in the world and most feeble police force in the globe defeating the Nigerian Army in a battle soonest. In short, the national assembly should merge the Nigerian army and police together cause the only difference between them is the variance in outfit. All thanks to Jonathan that has made the erstwhile battle-ready Nigerian Army to becoming an appendage of the PDP. Soon, both Chief of Army Staff, and Chief of Defence Staff will openly endorse Politicians vying for elective posts. Of course we know already that DSS agents are now card carrying members of PDP and they have since lost credibility. All thanks to Marilyn Ogar who kept Nigerians abreast of that.
Re: Armed Forces Deployed In Lagos (pictures) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Feb 07, 2015
TheAdvocate:

It is either you're daft or a disgruntled element to utter such useless comments. Who is the Grand Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces? Foolish fool reasoning from the anus from time immemorial.
Re: Armed Forces Deployed In Lagos (pictures) by Equado(m): 12:07am On Feb 08, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

Those statements you made again are for your sick mom. She's not even happy she gave birth to you.
yea!sick gi,ill not waste valuable mb on your sick ass...so sleep in shame,you're displaying your foolishness for all to see!!!
Re: Armed Forces Deployed In Lagos (pictures) by atanda12: 12:25am On Feb 08, 2015
farem:
[color=#006600][/color]
So being a tyrant is a prove to you that Jeg is not weak?
pls dnt mind the dude, he is only being infected with the cluelessness of his paymaster... Jonathan

1 Like

Re: Armed Forces Deployed In Lagos (pictures) by ypzilanti: 1:04am On Feb 08, 2015
Why are these guys heating up the country? I think they are gunning for anarchy. They would rather negotiate their loot with military junta than with buhari

1 Like

Re: Armed Forces Deployed In Lagos (pictures) by deebrain(m): 2:07am On Feb 08, 2015
gp6liveth:
God has been giving Gej wisdom right from childhood. He knew that APC will sponsor protest in Lagos if election is shifted. Ameachi can't try that in Rivers state. Secondly, buhari case will be heard in court on 11/2/15. Its an opportunity to disqualify the No certificate presidential aspirant.

Thirdly, APC is broke and there will be no further cash to campaign.
Right from the days of Moses PDP knows how to fix things.

tell God to forgive you

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS / Nnamdi Kanu Leads Delegation To US For UN General Assembly / Bishop Diamond Emuobor Is Dead. Okowa Mourns, Condoles With CAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.