Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,211 members, 7,839,119 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

US Condemns Postponement Of Nigeria’s Elections - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Condemns Postponement Of Nigeria’s Elections (38816 Views)

Fayose Condemns Postponement Of Edo Guber Election / 21 INEC Resident Commissioners Reject Postponement Of Elections / Again, Abuja Residents Protest Postponement Of Elections (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Condemns Postponement Of Nigeria’s Elections by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 08, 2015
CityNG:

It doesn't matter what you think I am, how old I am or my employment status.

You worry about lifting your self out of your self induced predicament and get a real life instead of squeaking by grin

"There's No Shame In Labor". The person who got bought as a toy entered the contract willingly and was not induced into it. You know similar to your employment status wink

Oponu ode.

PS: How's that data level of yours? Better make sure you replenish your stock before Iya Shakira closes her MTN stand as I intend to help you run down your data this evening grin

Having found out you're an old man, I can conveniently tell you that you're an old, senseless, uncouth, ill cultured and silly man and hope your children don't grow into anything like you.

PS. If you watch our replies here, you'll see the pace at which I reply, Nigeria has grown beyond your imagination-ever heard of 'broadband'?

3 Likes

Re: US Condemns Postponement Of Nigeria’s Elections by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 08, 2015
femcruz:

with all this kind of leaders we have i see us as a country going no where.

I concur, but we will someday

1 Like

Re: US Condemns Postponement Of Nigeria’s Elections by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 08, 2015
gbl01:

Having found out you're an old man, I can conveniently tell you that you're an old, senseless, ill cultured and silly man and hope your children don't grow into anything like you.

PS. If you watch our replies here, you'll see the pace at which I reply, Nigeria has grown beyond your imagination-ever heard of 'broadband'?
Re: US Condemns Postponement Of Nigeria’s Elections by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 08, 2015
[quote author=CityNG post=30548472][/quote]

You now book space?
Re: US Condemns Postponement Of Nigeria’s Elections by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 08, 2015
gbl01:

Having found out you're an old man, I can conveniently tell you that you're an old, senseless, ill cultured and silly man and hope your children don't grow into anything like you.

Eya pele o, oponu ode omo oju orolari grin

I hope your children, if your unfortunate parents finally manage to arrange a Wife for you, grow to be just like you.

I mean the pure water hawkers house servants have to come from somewhere too grin

I am a Nigerian and know Nigeria and I know you don't have unlimited broadband. But don't worry we'll test it all out in the coming hours grin

Like they say, "Ki obinrin to atorin, ki okunrin to atorin, ka wa wo eni tio ma lomi leyin ese ju ra won lo".

Re: US Condemns Postponement Of Nigeria’s Elections by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 08, 2015
gbl01:

So you are an adult? Damn! And live on US and Nigerian forums to insult purported enemies? Joblessness at its

Cat got your tongue? Or you are so enraged now that you can't even formulate complete sentences anymore? grin

Just in case you're trying to assault my perceived age just realize that I am well secured in my accomplishments. If you accomplish a 5th of what I have accomplished in 3 of your lifetimes then you've done well Son grin
Re: US Condemns Postponement Of Nigeria’s Elections by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 08, 2015
gbl01:

You now book space?

Never have and never will grin

It's shame that you have to resort to childish tactics in a debate. Much like your brain dead leaders.
Re: US Condemns Postponement Of Nigeria’s Elections by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 08, 2015
gbl01:

I concur, but we will someday

Not with inept constituents like you.
Re: US Condemns Postponement Of Nigeria’s Elections by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 08, 2015
CityNG:

Eya pele o, oponu ode omo oju orolari grin

I hope your children, if your unfortunate parents finally manage to arrange a Wife for you, grow to be just like you.

I mean the pure water hawkers house servants have to come from somewhere too grin

I am a Nigeria and know Nigeria. I know you don't have unlimited broadband. But don't worry we'll test it all out in the coming hours grin

Like they say, "Ki obinrin to atorin, ki okunrin to atorin, ka wa wo eni tio ma lomi leyin ese ju ra won lo".

I agree to your insults and all that, thanks. An old man of your age spewing such words out of your mouth is a disgrace. I won't be replying you again, your uncouth attitude does it.

Finally Sir, please grow up! I do honestly apologize the exchange of insults with you, you don't deserve insults, you need help and rehabilitation.

Farewell.

1 Like

Re: US Condemns Postponement Of Nigeria’s Elections by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 08, 2015
CityNG:

Not with inept constituents like you.

You might need go get a job.

BTW, my reply (you quoted) wasn't to you. WOMAN, go quarrel and argue with your mates. Down here such unguarded choice of words coming from your mouth comes from irresponsible women.
Re: US Condemns Postponement Of Nigeria’s Elections by InvertedHammer: 7:33pm On Feb 08, 2015
/
If you have never lived in the North, this is what it usually looks like when shit pops off.
It is advisable for Southerners to move now they still have the opportunity b/c when it comes down to it, Law Enforcement officers
can only stand by and watch the almajiris go haywire. They are like ants.

\

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EY6EvuUmirw
Re: US Condemns Postponement Of Nigeria’s Elections by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 08, 2015
gbl01:

I agree to your insults and all that, thanks. An old man of your age spewing such words out of your mouth is a disgrace. I won't be replying you again, your uncouth attitude does it.

Finally Sir, please grow up! I do honestly apologize the exchange of insults with you, you don't deserve insults, you need help and rehabilitation.

Farewell.

Apology not requested thus not accepted.

But go ahead and run off like the little runt that you are when the going gets tough.

You're a little punk coward like your leaders who can't face an ordinary electorate event.

May you inherit and swim in the same thoughts and opinions that you have of me, IJN. I can either curse you or pray for you with my old age which comprises of white hair and upper tooth. Which do you prefer? grin
Re: US Condemns Postponement Of Nigeria’s Elections by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 08, 2015
gbl01:

You might need go get a job.

BTW, my reply (you quoted) wasn't to you. WOMAN, go quarrel and argue with your mates. Down here such unguarded choice of words coming from your mouth comes from irresponsible women.

You might need to go get a life. How's that?

All Women of Nairaland, on behalf of responsible Men of NL, please excuse the uneducated nicompoomp and his unprovoked attacked on his Mothers.

We can blame his lack of tact on his youth, but really it's about his home training. This is what you get when so called Men have no respect for their Mothers, "talkless" of other Women.

He's the kind of Nigerian who sees no value in Women, who will marry pre teenagers, accuse raped Women of asking for it, beat their Wifes because they counseled him not to come home drunk at midnight or to get a job.
Re: US Condemns Postponement Of Nigeria’s Elections by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 08, 2015
CityNG:

You might need to go get a life. How's that?

All Women of Nairaland, on behalf of responsible Men of NL, please excuse the uneducated nicompoomp and his unprovoked attacked on his Mothers.

We can blame his lack of tact on his youth, but really it's about his home training. This is what you get when so called Men have no respect for their Mothers, "talkless" of other Women.

He's the kind of Nigerian who sees no value in Women, who will marry pre teenagers, accuse raped Women of asking for it, beat their Wifes because they counseled him not to come home drunk at midnight or to get a job.

At your purported age? After 5 children? you still twist statements and insult people without a valid course? Damn!, I've got no words for you. May God help you, only him can.

For the record, i said "irresponsible women", not all women, Some men are equally irresponsible, just like you.

Call me whichever name you like, insult as much as you can, i wont be wasting my time on you anymore, i've got no reason to, exchanging words with an uncouth and nagging woman like you is a waste of time. wrt to your purported claim of achievements, Achieve whatever you like, we're not in same playing field, there's space for everyone. so gtfo
Re: US Condemns Postponement Of Nigeria’s Elections by ChimaAdeoye: 7:48pm On Feb 08, 2015
InvertedHammer:
/
If you have never lived in the North, this is what it usually looks like when shit pops off.
It is advisable for Southerners to move now they still have the opportunity b/c when it comes down to it, Law Enforcement officers
can only stand by and watch the almajiris go haywire. They are like ants.

\

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EY6EvuUmirw

kodded:

YOU FORGOT THEY DINT ASSISTS NIGERIA DOING THE FIGHT AGAINST EBOLA

[size=14pt]
Oga Obama and Jamie Entwistle,
I was wondering if the better effort wouldn't be to give Liberia and Sierra Leone Z-MAPP medication to save all those countless Ebola victims.
Now the 9,000 innocent people have been killed because nobody considers them human enough to get Z-MAPP.
But Nigerian electoral postponement is a more important help to Africa?
[/size]
Re: US Condemns Postponement Of Nigeria’s Elections by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 08, 2015
gbl01:

At your purported age? After 5 children? you still twist statements and insult people without a valid course? Damn!, I've got no words for you. May God help you, only him can.

For the record, i said "irresponsible women", not all women, Some men are equally irresponsible, just like you.

Call me whichever name you like, insult as much as you can, i wont be wasting my time on you anymore, i've got no reason to, exchanging words with an uncouth and nagging woman like you is a waste of time. wrt to your purported claim of achievements, Achieve whatever you like, we're not in same playing field, there's space for everyone. so gtfo

I thought you were storming off in a huff?

So not only a young punk coward but you are also spineless. No backbone to back up what you say. No wonder Nigeria is in a dump with unsucrupulous youths like you grin

You are not going anywhere, you'll stay here and continue to be used like the doormat that you are, Isi Ewu grin
Re: US Condemns Postponement Of Nigeria’s Elections by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 08, 2015
ChimaAdeoye:

[size=14pt]
Oga Obama and Jamie Entwistle,
I was wondering if the better effort wouldn't be to give Liberia and Sierra Leone Z-MAPP medication to save all those countless Ebola victims.
Now the 9,000 innocent people have been killed because nobody considers them human enough to get Z-MAPP.
But Nigerian electoral postponement is a more important help to Africa?
[/size]

Maybe we want you to develop your nation so you don't have to ask for handouts like ZMapp?

Engage a little bit.
Re: US Condemns Postponement Of Nigeria’s Elections by castrogee(m): 9:01pm On Feb 08, 2015
gbl01:

So you are an adult? Damn! And live in US and you are here - Nigerian forums, to insult purported enemies? Joblessness at its peak

Honestly, the guy is even more jobless than I thought.. Food stamp things...

1 Like

Re: US Condemns Postponement Of Nigeria’s Elections by HARDDON: 9:06pm On Feb 08, 2015
Collynzo419:
A Desperate man is a dangerous man....

GEJ and members of his administration are ready to destroy the nation in other to continue in office at all cost.

The video where Okupe was shouting at journalists like a woman in labour should show Nigerians how desperate this government is. They know the implication of a Buhari win . They will go to any length to stay in power but they under-estimate the resoluteness of Nigerians.

Sai Baba

#March4Buhari

It is worrisome , gruesomely appalling, that the same party clamouring for CHANGE is the one fielding an old, haggard, recycled Islam bigot!

Which change r u gunning for? Strifling of freedom of speech n press?? Or cancelling of rail contracts or killing at will?

This is logically untenable n morally unacceptable.

May d bomb that has been blowing up innocent souls visit ppl like u n this Islam party!

It is not APC, is it an Islam party! Or what explanation hv u got to give to the fact that no christian currently holds any major position in d party?
A party that once considered fielding a moslem moslem ticket.

2 Likes

Re: US Condemns Postponement Of Nigeria’s Elections by nairaman66(m): 9:07pm On Feb 08, 2015
nelson212:

All this nonsense were u dey write, its just for you to have plenty likes abi? This freedom of speech thing is making some animals to start vomiting sawad foods from their stomach just to discredit a president which u can't even dream it for the most wealthy person in your family to become in 100 years to come. If u can't contribute to the growth and togetherness of this country u better shut up because all this heating up of polity may bring what we will regret at the end. when did the politicians, opposition, and USA start showing that they care for this country? just becoz of their personal interest (oil block) and other things we may not know they wana cause problem in the country, painting GEJ as the worst leader in the history of Nigeria, creating and supporting boko haram to use it as a distraction to his administration. I want to ask the people calling for GEJ to be voted out: which Nigerian president before GEJ did outstanding well without enriching himself, friends and family with nigerians riches while the masses suffers? they all had their flaws and we celebrated them but in GEJ's case they are making it look as if he created all the problems we are facing in this country maybe because he is from the minority sate or region in the country and some ignorant youths are buying it. my take is, as the Niger Delta oil is sweet to the whole country and all the ex-army generals, northerners and the yoruba owning 80% of Niger delta's oil blocks, I expect the Niger delta son should also be sweet and accepted in the country as well because what is good for the goods is also good for the ganders. Voting for GEJ re-election might bring the paradise we've been dreaming of in this country because I see his administration flushing out all the oil and political cabals in this country and it will lead to giving out the oil block license to credible people in the country which might have connection with the common man on the street that has not tasted the nigeria oil wealth and blessing. Personally I am tired of hearing same names getting richer everyday, I want common men to emerge as the new millionaires and billionaires in this country. #votewisely.

You are only stricken by poverty for you to come up with such a terrible grammatical write up to be sympathetic with the worst President Nigeria has ever produced, so will liken you to be a demented and confused soul. Nigerians are too intelligent and articulated to be ruled by such a dumb bell called GEJ!

Secondly, you don't know jack about me nor my family. I can assure you, you don't want to know. I will always be ahead of you anytime, anywhere and any day. The reason is not far fetched- Because we don't think alike!

Conclusively, from my deductions, you are just a waste of semen who posses a bad judgement about things because of your dysfunctional childhood or your exposure to life in general. Don't bother quoting me!
Re: US Condemns Postponement Of Nigeria’s Elections by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 08, 2015
castrogee:

Oi lookie here, the dunce has a new friend grin

At least we provide benefits and assistance to our citizens. Instead of coming online to demonstrate that you've done research on the US, who about using that research to benefit your own people?

Akojo awon asiwin cheesy
Re: US Condemns Postponement Of Nigeria’s Elections by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 08, 2015
castrogee:

At first, I thought twas some teenager, but its really worrisome to find out a full grown adult can talk like that. But I guess it was all my fault stopping so low to exchange wordse with an uncouth adult.

Pls don't bother exchanging words with him, its a waste of time, he'll drag you to his level of folly and defeat you.
Re: US Condemns Postponement Of Nigeria’s Elections by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 08, 2015
gbl01:

At first, I thought twas some teenagers, but it is really worrisome to find out a full grown adult can talk like that. But I guess it was all my fault stopping so low to exchange wordse with an uncouth adult.

The difference is I spotted you as a clueless young punk and you did not disappoint me.

So I take it that you 're not leaving anymore then? grin
Re: US Condemns Postponement Of Nigeria’s Elections by mkdboy: 10:10pm On Feb 08, 2015
if they had agreed to sale arms to Nigerian Army when they where approached the military would`t have had excuse to give by now that would have stopped the election.
Re: US Condemns Postponement Of Nigeria’s Elections by cytellProperty: 10:15pm On Feb 08, 2015
APC - Asiwin Progressives Party

1 Like

Re: US Condemns Postponement Of Nigeria’s Elections by Nobody: 10:23pm On Feb 08, 2015
mkdboy:
if they had agreed to sale arms to Nigerian Army when they where approached the military would`t have had excuse to give by now that would have stopped the election.

Or they didn't sell because they don't want sensitive weapons too fall into the hands of BH?

I know it's foreign to Nigerians but the seller here always reserves the right to refuse service.

Buhari didn't need to beg for arms to quench and totally annihilate Maitsasine back then. That is a real leader of Men. He as a sitting President of the nation led his armed forces personally into war with what he had at his disposal and kicked a's.

Stop making excuse and look at your Arab Brothers with their spring revolution.

1 Like

Re: US Condemns Postponement Of Nigeria’s Elections by cronsberg: 10:29pm On Feb 08, 2015
helpee:
Tell me a single Country where usa showed up and they have peace afterwards. Is it Iraq,Egypt, Libya or Syria. They couldn't sell arm to a conventional Nigerian army cos of human right but they could supply jihadists in Syria just to unseat Assad thereby creating Isis. I no longer care about American opinion. They predicted Nigeria will break so they should be happy if Jonathan is helping them fulfill their evil agenda. Whenn George Bush was rigging elections in Florida I didn't release a press statement. America should leave us alone
The U.S showed up in Philippines and today they are a developed nation, they showed up in South Korea and they too are developed, showed up in Germany and guess what? developed it, what of Pueterico, Guam, Hawai, Panama e.t.c all developed. so whats your point again?

1 Like

Re: US Condemns Postponement Of Nigeria’s Elections by Kedam(m): 10:43pm On Feb 08, 2015
cronsberg:

The U.S showed up in Philippines and today they are a developed nation, they showed up in South Korea and they too are developed, showed up in Germany and guess what? developed it, what of Pueterico, Guam, Hawai, Panama e.t.c all developed. so whats your point again?
look at their history while comparing them to Nigeria you find out ur answer.
Re: US Condemns Postponement Of Nigeria’s Elections by alexbch(m): 11:42pm On Feb 08, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=30535278][/quote]Help us fight, US said No!, ok sell weapons to us, again US said No!, we moved to south africa for weapon, US blocked the move, Nija move to isreal for weapon, US told isreal not to sell that the weapons and helicopter is made by them(US). All the years we are aligning with US, no assistance to help our power transmission and rail-system, now china is helping, US is angry. France, cameroon, chad and niger is cooperating with us, US said our military is weak. Ebola came, we ask them (US) for help, them no gree. God did the Job Himselve, them (US) send someone to ask how we do am. People dying in the north, US no send relieve materia. All because we no legalise Gay Marriage. Now we postpone election, they open their dirty mouth say Washinton is disappointed. Either postponment is good or not make US no put mouth!!
Re: US Condemns Postponement Of Nigeria’s Elections by thaoriginator: 6:46am On Feb 09, 2015
hugafella:

I guess you are mentally retarded. or is it epilepsy you're suffering from?
You're a batty bwoy!
Re: US Condemns Postponement Of Nigeria’s Elections by mizkeleke(f): 9:36am On Feb 09, 2015
US is seriously sleeping on okada...... As if we care about their opinions.....

Last tym ah checked, Nigeria is an Independent nation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sadiya Farouq: I Am Still Studying N-power Files To Know Real Essence / "SARS Officers Can't Join SWAT" - IGP Adamu / Your Call For Reconciliation Smacks Of Hypocrisy, Atiku Hits Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.