Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,290 members, 7,839,434 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

US Condemns Postponement Of Nigeria’s Elections - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Condemns Postponement Of Nigeria’s Elections (38817 Views)

Fayose Condemns Postponement Of Edo Guber Election / 21 INEC Resident Commissioners Reject Postponement Of Elections / Again, Abuja Residents Protest Postponement Of Elections (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Re: US Condemns Postponement Of Nigeria’s Elections by delishpot: 1:38pm On Feb 13, 2015
gbl01:

At your purported age? After 5 children? you still twist statements and insult people without a valid course? Damn!, I've got no words for you. May God help you, only him can.

For the record, i said "irresponsible women", not all women, Some men are equally irresponsible, just like you.

Call me whichever name you like, insult as much as you can, i wont be wasting my time on you anymore, i've got no reason to, exchanging words with an uncouth and nagging woman like you is a waste of time. wrt to your purported claim of achievements, Achieve whatever you like, we're not in same playing field, there's space for everyone. so gtfo

The guy CityNG is a bug. Na pest. go buy raid or shelltox. When next he appears spray him. He is fond if abusing people, its his only way of making himself feel relevant grin grin grin grin.

Oh shit.....please dont tell me its a woman shocked shocked shocked shocked cool. The man wey go marry her don buy market. Baddd market choi let me cry for him sef cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: US Condemns Postponement Of Nigeria’s Elections by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 13, 2015
delishpot:

The guy CityNG is a bug. Na pest. go buy raid or shelltox. When next he appears spray him. He is fond if abusing people, its his only way of making himself feel relevant grin grin grin grin.

Oh shit.....please dont tell me its a woman shocked shocked shocked shocked cool. The man wey go marry her don buy market. Baddd market choi let me cry for him sef cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

So now that I used you to wipe the floor on another thread, now you're going to search for my posts and follow me around NL? grin

You're a weak and pathetic dimwit.
Re: US Condemns Postponement Of Nigeria’s Elections by delishpot: 10:11pm On Feb 13, 2015
CityNG:

So now that I used you to wipe the floor on another thread, now you're going to search for my posts and follow me around NL? grin
You're a weak and pathetic dimwit.

Wipe floor ke? Ha ha ha. Nothing we nor go see o. Search for your post ke? Hoe! shut your mouth and sew ya kitten smelling mouth up already. You stink anywhere you appear. You dont own nairaland, I can damn well post on any topic I choose to reply to. You sound like a broken record. You will prolly use your evil bitter heart to kill any man that is stupid enough to fμck ya talkless of marry you.
Forking dirty small minded stinky pussY biatch. Look at the skunk talking about using me to wipe ground, post a link to our previouse comments so people can decide who used who to wipe ground. You small minded devil vommit. Clap for ya self. Anywhere you show face people complain about you and stupid you see it as a compliment. Hiw liw can you get? Who rapped you as an infant? Why do you hate humanity so bad? Who hurt you? You make me sick. No man will be happy to be with you. You are Worse than a plague. Dem call her Jagunlabi! she answer...... yeesss! If even you be orphan sef wey no get who go train her, cant you use your brain and train yourself? Fighting everywhere you go. Are you MTN? You are a pest and anytime you quot. again, to insult as the demon in you always lead you to do, you should be sprayed. Shior.

Jagunlabi answer me yesss! Esubiyi. Shior. Goat dey burn fire him say look my teeth are they not white? Sidon there, you think say as everybody dey see your bad character dey complain or dey tell you say dem no want ya wahala, na a thing of pride. Sidon there make you rotten dey smell. Dont change your character and behave like a lady. Shior,

Let me allow you go and sit at a corner and ask yourself some questions that is if you have a bit of wisdom left or if your brain was not exchanged for peanut. Go and sitdown and ask which way are you heading with this bad attitude of yours.
Shior. I wont reply you again. Go ahead and show the world how good you are at insulting people. Mad man no need tell people say him mad or normal his attitude and character will say it loud and clear. Shior!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"SARS Officers Can't Join SWAT" - IGP Adamu / Your Call For Reconciliation Smacks Of Hypocrisy, Atiku Hits Tinubu / Exclusive: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.