Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,564 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

US Condemns Postponement Of Nigeria’s Elections - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Condemns Postponement Of Nigeria’s Elections (38812 Views)

Fayose Condemns Postponement Of Edo Guber Election / 21 INEC Resident Commissioners Reject Postponement Of Elections / Again, Abuja Residents Protest Postponement Of Elections (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Condemns Postponement Of Nigeria’s Elections by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:38am On Feb 08, 2015
Where was US during 1967 - 1970?

11 Likes

Re: US Condemns Postponement Of Nigeria’s Elections by Viktor1983(m): 11:38am On Feb 08, 2015
I'm not in support of the poll shift , but Inec gave their reasons.
The United states should mind their business though.

13 Likes

Re: US Condemns Postponement Of Nigeria’s Elections by biafranqueen: 11:39am On Feb 08, 2015
Nonsense! I am sick and tired of useless Nigerians saying that GEJ mess up, I mean are you people really humans?

So if you lived in the NE and Boko Haram and the military are blowing it out you will still go vote that day?

Honestly, I am really disgusted at how ignorant some people are writing long epistle's just to prove a nonsensical point that APC is the "Change"

Some people are saying this now proves GEJ is Boko Haram

The same Boko that is the only reason they can want him out of office. Every single APC supporter when pushed to the wall always uses the security issue as the last resort and like I always say when you are fighting the military industry complex, you are fighting what you don't know. The USA knows where those guns are coming from, one of the last products manufactured in the USA are weapons for mass destruction.

When we needed to buy weapons they refused, when we asked for help Clinton said Boko Haram is not a terrorist group, hence they could not help out. Kerry was here saying last year that we were too harsh on Boko Haram. Now they want Nigerians to go to the slaughter house like cows and vote for Buhari in the NE? The devil is a liar!
John Kerry said: "We urge Nigeria's security forces to apply disciplined use of force in all operations, protect civilians in any security response, and respect human rights and the rule of law."
Last month Jonathan floated the idea of an amnesty, but Boko Haram leader Abubakar Shekau rejected it.
"A state of emergency appears to be a further step toward responding to the crisis in the north through military rather than political means," a former U.S. ambassador to Nigeria, John Campbell, wrote in a blog.
"The brutality of the Nigerian security services appears to generate support for the Islamists."
Look at them crying when GEJ was blasting BH angry

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Condemns Postponement Of Nigeria’s Elections by alaoeri: 11:39am On Feb 08, 2015
BTW PDP & APC which party suppose to be afraid of election? what an irony when the ruling party turns to the opposition, election shifting won't save Jona but rather shamelessly send him back to Otuoke because we are marching4BUHARI.

3 Likes

Re: US Condemns Postponement Of Nigeria’s Elections by Soreza(m): 11:39am On Feb 08, 2015
U.s should mind their business,we are a country (independent for that matter),stop to day out mouth for our matter,time to give weapons una go run.U.S DON'T AND NEVER WANT AFRICA TO GROW BECAUSE ITS AN DISADVANTAGE TO THEM.fullstop

5 Likes

Re: US Condemns Postponement Of Nigeria’s Elections by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 08, 2015
PDP should try a poll about its public acceptance today and it will know how grieved people are.

2 Likes

Re: US Condemns Postponement Of Nigeria’s Elections by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 08, 2015
Fvck PDP, fvck GEJ, fvck NSA , fvck the military, fvck Jega for not been man enough, fvck all those behind the postponement of the election.

6 Likes

Re: US Condemns Postponement Of Nigeria’s Elections by angelo5uk(m): 11:42am On Feb 08, 2015
helpee:
Tell me a single Country where usa showed up and they have peace afterwards. Is it Iraq,Egypt, Libya or Syria. They couldn't sell arm to a conventional Nigerian army cos of human right but they could supply jihadists in Syria just to unseat Assad thereby creating Isis. I no longer care about American opinion. They predicted Nigeria will break so they should be happy if Jonathan is helping them fulfill their evil agenda. Whenn George Bush was rigging elections in Florida I didn't release a press statement. America should leave us alone

My brother you get sense. Since they decided not to sell us weapons we urgently needed to combat Boko Haram then Let them leave Naija alone and mind their business

11 Likes

Re: US Condemns Postponement Of Nigeria’s Elections by malachytochukwu(m): 11:42am On Feb 08, 2015
USA to me is never a friend of Nigeria! Just wish we could severe all ties with them

13 Likes

Re: US Condemns Postponement Of Nigeria’s Elections by Skywalker5(m): 11:42am On Feb 08, 2015
Jonathan is trying to pull an Obama. He wants to kill Boko Haram before elections
Re: US Condemns Postponement Of Nigeria’s Elections by sleemfesh: 11:42am On Feb 08, 2015
Furck USA.
We are Nigeria.

8 Likes

Re: US Condemns Postponement Of Nigeria’s Elections by secretcode01: 11:42am On Feb 08, 2015
SeverusSnape:
They can be disappointed, It's not our concern. The security agencies have already spoken, Do you want the elections to hold without adequate security?...Besides, millions of eligible voters could be disenfranchised. They will condemn, As If they will help us when the trouble start brewing.

So your disappointment maybe a blessing to us.

mtcheew... shameless

2 Likes

Re: US Condemns Postponement Of Nigeria’s Elections by Riclord001(m): 11:43am On Feb 08, 2015
DrWalter:
bros, na waa oh.
well back to d topic. as much as i condemn and abhor by d infringement by d Govt on d electoral process. i also think that d US does a lot of meddling into people's cases. Mr Kerry, d politics behind may not av bin good... but we wear d shoes, and we know where it hurts. in d meantime,
#SAI BUHARI

3 Likes

Re: US Condemns Postponement Of Nigeria’s Elections by sleemfesh: 11:43am On Feb 08, 2015
ollah1:
Fvck PDP, fvck GEJ, fvck NSA , fvck the military, fvck Jega for not been man enough, fvck all those behind the postponement of the election.
... And F^ck you.

8 Likes

Re: US Condemns Postponement Of Nigeria’s Elections by Shoutozone: 11:43am On Feb 08, 2015
Anybody who has the ability to reason would criticise the postponement, be it APC or PDP... The step is counterproductive!

1 Like

Re: US Condemns Postponement Of Nigeria’s Elections by Collynzo9: 11:44am On Feb 08, 2015
helpee:
Tell me a single Country where usa showed up and they have peace afterwards. Is it Iraq,Egypt, Libya or Syria. They couldn't sell arm to a conventional Nigerian army cos of human right but they could supply jihadists in Syria just to unseat Assad thereby creating Isis. I no longer care about American opinion. They predicted Nigeria will break so they should be happy if Jonathan is helping them fulfill their evil agenda. Whenn George Bush was rigging elections in Florida I didn't release a press statement. America should leave us alone
None, absolutely none!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Condemns Postponement Of Nigeria’s Elections by ribbit: 11:44am On Feb 08, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:
Where was US during 1967 - 1970?
ask google.com

4 Likes

Re: US Condemns Postponement Of Nigeria’s Elections by OLADD: 11:45am On Feb 08, 2015
SeverusSnape:
They can be disappointed, It's not our concern. The security agencies have already spoken, Do you want the elections to hold without adequate security?...Besides, millions of eligible voters could be disenfranchised. They will condemn, As If they will help us when the trouble start brewing.

So your disappointment maybe a blessing to us.

Thank you. Well spoken.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Condemns Postponement Of Nigeria’s Elections by lexxwiz(m): 11:45am On Feb 08, 2015
Nigeria is pregnant..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Condemns Postponement Of Nigeria’s Elections by angelo5uk(m): 11:45am On Feb 08, 2015
Coldfaya:
On this issue I saw this n was lolin ;
Nawa o, na different spellings we come dey get now: prospone, posepoon, postphone, prosphone, prespone, prospoun,... Thank God we never see 'prostate' being spelled as postpone.

I tire oh... In Buhari's voice PHOSPHONE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Condemns Postponement Of Nigeria’s Elections by Amya(f): 11:47am On Feb 08, 2015
I've said it before and I'll say it again. The US is not our friend. One of the reasons they're quick to criticise our amiable president is because he refused to be their puppet. They supported his presidency in 2011 seriously hoping he'd do their biddings, to the detriment of our beloved country, but he disappointed them.

One of the reason why I admire my president is he looks out for us even when we don't know what he's doing. The simple truth is Nigerians will realise how great a man he is when he's no longer there.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Condemns Postponement Of Nigeria’s Elections by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 08, 2015
sleemfesh:

... And F^ck you.

Fvck you for quoting me. Do that again and lose your hands!
Re: US Condemns Postponement Of Nigeria’s Elections by Fellywood(m): 11:48am On Feb 08, 2015
Rawani:
Jonathan must be watched closely from now on, at least we are sure it is not the U.S he will run to when he is kicked out.
Haha...bros wake up, day don break. No vacancy at the Rocks...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Condemns Postponement Of Nigeria’s Elections by Grace4me: 11:48am On Feb 08, 2015
Nigeria is on fire! God will destroy this devilish cult 'jonasatanists'

1 Like

Re: US Condemns Postponement Of Nigeria’s Elections by KwoiZabo(m): 11:49am On Feb 08, 2015
US should pull over, we wear the shoe and know how it hurts at this point we are in crisis management. Elections or not GEJ still has the responsibility of protecting the lives of Nigerians.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Condemns Postponement Of Nigeria’s Elections by cytellProperty: 11:49am On Feb 08, 2015
Solo Makinde, I don't know what is their own. What have they done despite all the killings and noise against insulgency.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Condemns Postponement Of Nigeria’s Elections by appini: 11:49am On Feb 08, 2015
As far as China and Russia did not condemn it, we are on course.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: US Condemns Postponement Of Nigeria’s Elections by Nobody: 11:50am On Feb 08, 2015
malachytochukwu:
USA to me is never a friend of Nigeria! Just wish we could severe all ties with them

if i give you a u.s. visa now, u go just change ur mind.
lmao

1 Like

Re: US Condemns Postponement Of Nigeria’s Elections by nortcentrallord(m): 11:51am On Feb 08, 2015
Does the election postponement effect the handing over of GEJ to GEJ on may 29nth? Why the rubbish talk about truncating democracy. When pvc's was not collected in all the zones equally, what did they say? God punish dia Fada nyash. Dem don govern US finish? Am sure they have a hand in this BH nonsense even. God punish all of them werr open mouth talk dt rubbish. They are just against Nigeria because they know once Nigeria is liberated, Africa will be free from their chains. FOOLS.

7 Likes

Re: US Condemns Postponement Of Nigeria’s Elections by edogirl2: 11:51am On Feb 08, 2015
Mr Jonathan/ PDP has lost all credibility.

All APC needs to do now is concentrate on keeping its support at the same level as it is now until next month.

No need for protests or anything.

Nigerians are fed up with PDP and an ineffective and brutally corrupt President & Mrs Deziani.

March will be here soon.

3 Likes

Re: US Condemns Postponement Of Nigeria’s Elections by OLADD: 11:51am On Feb 08, 2015
Redoil:
Always condeming and doing nothing to save and salvage the situation.
Tundeajani

You are right. Thunder fire John Kerry and silly USA.

5 Likes

Re: US Condemns Postponement Of Nigeria’s Elections by kakiya: 11:51am On Feb 08, 2015
March 1= M
March 2= U
March 3= H
March 4= A
March 5= M
March 6= M
March 7= A
March 8= D
March 9= U
March10= B
March11= U
March12= H
March13= A
March15= R
March16= I
March 17= Y
March 18= E
March 19= M
March 20= I
March 21= O
March 22= S
March 23= I
March 24= N
March 25= B
March 26= A
March 27= J
March 28= O
Whether they like it or yes, Change is coming

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Blockade Of Saraki’s Home Must Have Been By His Security Aides, Police Claim / "Scrap Senate" - Aliyu Saidu Abubakar, Nominee For NCC Board / Why I Won’t Attend Fayemi’s Inauguration – Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.