Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,962 members, 7,852,250 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:39 PM

Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl (79844 Views)

Photo Of Daddy Showkey Cooking For Christmas / See What Ruggedman Posted On Instagram That Got Nigerians Talking / LOL!!! Daddy Showkey Posted On IG That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by omniwater007: 4:15pm On Feb 08, 2015
The bird went for the rat caught by the gum trap and then get caught.it couldn't leave after the meal.

7 Likes

Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by Rapzino: 4:22pm On Feb 08, 2015
Airforce1:
Na wao
you never finish your album?

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by Rapzino: 4:24pm On Feb 08, 2015
demelza:
He has been accepted into Hogwarts university. The owl just came to deliver his admission letter.
#Gryfindor!
see what watching of too much Harry Potter has caused, eyaa!
Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by Rapzino: 4:25pm On Feb 08, 2015
jessiecah:

Lol...harry potter freak grin
good lawd, see beauri oo!
Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by obiak4(m): 4:50pm On Feb 08, 2015
Crocz:
Some church guys go be like: that's you step mother attacking you with some demons from hell, you should be afraid cos they what to burn ur glory to ashes, infact you've been casted to die a horrible death.

But guess what, it's just an ageing Owl that's too weak to fly!...pure coincidence it landed on his door step
guy religious or not owl are not ordinary birds they have spiritual sign
he should seek help ASAP
Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by jessiecah(f): 5:07pm On Feb 08, 2015
Rapzino:
good lawd, see beauri oo!

Thnx
Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by Iyowuski: 5:29pm On Feb 08, 2015
firstEVA:
Rat gum caught an Owl shocked

An owl is too big to be caught by a rat gum, I am suspicious of this news. Owls are not usually this small.
no mind the guy....na him kno wia him get dat pic from. owl caught with rat gum na only showkey house e dey happy

1 Like

Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by Iyowuski: 5:35pm On Feb 08, 2015
firstEVA:

An owl is too big to be caught by a rat gum, I am suspicious of this news. Owls are not usually this small.

no mind the guy....na him kno wia him get dat pic from. owl caught with rat gum na only showkey house e dey happen
Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by EmmySparky(m): 5:58pm On Feb 08, 2015
Daddy showkey prayers don work...one by one them don dey fall

1 Like

Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by Dejohnbull: 6:12pm On Feb 08, 2015
jacksparrow1207:
APC thinz
Just cuz say him dey support GEJ
Na wa ooo
I have paid for 3 bottles of orijin for u, apc wizards saw him singing for jonathan in asaba, they are after his life since then. God will put apc to shame
Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 08, 2015
Dejohnbull:
I have paid for 3 bottles of orijin for u, apc wizards saw him singing for jonathan in asaba, they are after his life since then. God will put apc to shame

Amen to that

1 Like

Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by CoCoLav(f): 7:33pm On Feb 08, 2015
demelza:
He has been accepted into Hogwarts university. The owl just came to deliver his admission letter.
#Gryfindor!

grin
Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by AmakaDNB(f): 7:33pm On Feb 08, 2015
So? It's just an owl. AFRICANS!!
Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by Bebetter: 7:34pm On Feb 08, 2015
[size=16pt]Yo! it's simple logic.... most likely, a mouse was caught in the trap, the owl spotted the mouse and swooped down to eat it but then got tangled and gummed up in the gum trap --- (A date with death!)[/size] grin cool

10 Likes

Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by Donbabaj: 7:34pm On Feb 08, 2015
Ajegunle! Showkey baba! lol!!! grin

Na gum ekute dem dey use catch owl?. hope say no be owl food you put for the gum ekute!

lol!! I miss u daddy showkey! your character always brings me happiness
Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by 1miccza: 7:34pm On Feb 08, 2015
firstEVA:

Then you haven't seen an owl yet!!!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by arosis(m): 7:34pm On Feb 08, 2015
Make everybody rest with all this village talk.
Showkey put rat gum near his door, rat gum catch rat. Owl wan chop rat, owl come follow rat gum'

finish

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by Eureka123(f): 7:35pm On Feb 08, 2015
LOL... that Owl tho.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by InvertedHammer: 7:35pm On Feb 08, 2015
/
Big deal!

Pepper, onions, garlic, salt and groundnut oil should come handy.

Owl peppersoup on my mind

\

1 Like

Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by VIPERVENOM(m): 7:36pm On Feb 08, 2015
xreal:
it's an owl. It got stuck on the gummy trap. Why Showky sef put that trap outside his door step?
He wan catch rat for outside?

all those smellin rat wey get long mouth dey stay for outside na. Maybe na wetin him wan catch
Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 08, 2015
Hmm,I neva knew celebrities had rats in dere house,wow dis is an eye opener.
Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by Faibuhari: 7:36pm On Feb 08, 2015
angelTI:
Hhmm. I don't want to imagine what would be my reaction seeing this at my doorstep early momo
are you scared, what happend to calling the name of jesus
Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by Nobody: 7:37pm On Feb 08, 2015
Thats an owl that probably was hunting for the rat on the sticky trap but got stuck too...nothing spititual about these pic..he better free that bird

1 Like

Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by phlame(m): 7:38pm On Feb 08, 2015
He is thanking God 4 what exactly... That his rat trap caught the owl? Or that the owl couldn't get the rat from the trap without getting caught

I'm beginning to suspect this Daddy showkey... Dude might be a rat eater undecided

1 Like

Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by ignis: 7:39pm On Feb 08, 2015
Odikwa risky. ..
Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 08, 2015
Crocz:
Some church guys go be like: that's you step mother attacking you with some demons from hell, you should be afraid cos they what to burn ur glory to ashes, infact you've been casted to die a horrible death.

But guess what, it's just an ageing Owl that's too weak to fly!...pure coincidence it landed on his door step
I Pray this kinda owl Land On ur Door step....

Bros ... be afraid.. Be very afraid

1 Like

Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by slap1(m): 7:41pm On Feb 08, 2015
So Daddy Showkey dey use rat bible? Lol

1 Like

Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by kazmanbanjoko(m): 7:45pm On Feb 08, 2015
See him big eyes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 08, 2015
obiak4:

guy religious or not owl are not ordinary birds they have spiritual sign
he should seek help ASAP

What the Bleep did u just say? Spiritual sign?
its just a little cute unfortunate bird for cryin out loud!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by hectorswag(m): 7:46pm On Feb 08, 2015
I remember seeing an owl back when I was still in high school usually I come early but on that fateful day I was in school before 6:30am.

I saw the owl in my classroom in a hole torn in the ceiling, it was pure white with big scary eyes, I was alone with no one to call, I tried waving at it to scare it off, but it didn't move one bit.

Instead it kept drooling at me, then turned its head anti-clockwise twice and raised its wings halfway!! I felt it was about to charge @ me.

The speed I use to run out of the class that day ehn?? Only God.. I thank God sha.

Since then, I never came too early to school! grin

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by pwerrymansion(f): 7:46pm On Feb 08, 2015
So Oga showkey what does it depict? Not all of us are spiritually minded. Una sabi una selves nau. undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

IK Ogbonna Staring At Angela Okorie's Boobs (Photo) / “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) / Seyi Hunter: "I'm Still A Virgin, My Boobs Get Me The Most Attention"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.