Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,865 members, 7,841,246 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl (79828 Views)

Photo Of Daddy Showkey Cooking For Christmas / See What Ruggedman Posted On Instagram That Got Nigerians Talking / LOL!!! Daddy Showkey Posted On IG That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by frinx: 7:47pm On Feb 08, 2015
The owl probably sighted a trapped mouse nd swing down to pick d easy meal......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by chinex276(m): 7:49pm On Feb 08, 2015
No weapon fashioned against our daddy shall prosper
Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by bumtos(m): 7:49pm On Feb 08, 2015
Oga Ade, you don dey fear? you don forget say, No fashion form against us shall prosper.
Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by yemicoal(m): 7:50pm On Feb 08, 2015
Lmao grin, awon aiye

1 Like

Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by 9jatatafo(m): 7:50pm On Feb 08, 2015
Catch that bird and peel off all the feathers and make a nice bbq with rat, cure for bird flu. Showkey na to enter mountain for 40 days be that ooo.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by Ameboperoo(m): 7:52pm On Feb 08, 2015
What's the big deal about this?carry the goddamn owl and throw it away now
Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by creepsyme(f): 7:53pm On Feb 08, 2015
Wat is he tanking God for? dat he found an owl in front of his house?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by lovely17(m): 7:54pm On Feb 08, 2015
if na me na pastor house i go run to straight

1 Like

Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by Gbengazzee(m): 7:55pm On Feb 08, 2015
He should save the bird and keep it as a pet
Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by adexsimply(m): 7:56pm On Feb 08, 2015
demelza:
He has been accepted into Hogwarts university. The owl just came to deliver his admission letter.
#Gryfindor!
LWKMD!!!
Nope, he can't fit into Gryfindor..maybe Hufflepuff

1 Like

Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by lovely17(m): 7:57pm On Feb 08, 2015
if na me na pastor house straight
Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by cluksy(m): 7:57pm On Feb 08, 2015
Showkey, just get a cricket bat and slam that Shit against a wall
Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by Frankiss44(m): 7:58pm On Feb 08, 2015
lacicrips:
Cute little bird. I want one.

I go bring one around 2am... If you receive spiritual slap for your yansh , make you know say I dey knock your door

1 Like

Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by adexsimply(m): 7:59pm On Feb 08, 2015
obiak4:

guy religious or not owl are not ordinary birds they have spiritual sign
he should seek help ASAP
Stop contradicting yourself

1 Like

Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by Frankiss44(m): 7:59pm On Feb 08, 2015
Crocz:
Some church guys go be like: that's you step mother attacking you with some demons from hell, you should be afraid cos they what to burn ur glory to ashes, infact you've been casted to die a horrible death.

But guess what, it's just an ageing Owl that's too weak to fly!...pure coincidence it landed on his door step

I dey laugh you

1 Like

Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by bewla(m): 8:01pm On Feb 08, 2015
jacksparrow1207:
APC thinz
Just cuz say him dey support GEJ
Na wa ooo
u get it rough daddy shoki was at ambode rally in ajegunle. he support APC all he can do now is to go an beg does herbalist in Ekiti that back the presi

1 Like

Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by fireforfire: 8:02pm On Feb 08, 2015
xreal:
it's an owl. It got stuck on the gummy trap. Why Showky sef put that trap outside his door step?
He wan catch rat for outside?

is it common to c owl like dat?abi una be doubting thomas
Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 08, 2015
I just hope he won't harm that endangered specie claiming his village folks to be after him

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by Habeebpain(m): 8:06pm On Feb 08, 2015
firstEVA:
Rat gum caught an Owl shocked

An owl is too big to be caught by a rat gum, I am suspicious of this news. Owls are not usually this small.

There are different breeds of Owls. Some are small and others big. Have you seen the eagle owl before? That owl is as big as a broiler chicken. There's also a specie called little owl (A. Noctua). It's really a little owl.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by Joel3(m): 8:06pm On Feb 08, 2015
hahhaha.

I cant laught anymore.

Thought its scaring. But trust africa, that bird must have been dead by now, he saw it in the morning and we are in the evening.

So Shokey must have burnt it alive in fire already....

In africa we think in spiritual way.
Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by Akandu50(m): 8:07pm On Feb 08, 2015
kennygee:
Ipade ya.

Did the rat turn to the Owl?

Hope the Owl didn't turn to an old woman.
Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by Muzikluva(m): 8:11pm On Feb 08, 2015
vjsmiles:
the villagers summon you grin
daddy showkey dancing shoki
grin grin grin Nor b evrytn be village summon jare.
Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 08, 2015
Which village is he from?

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by Nobody: 8:12pm On Feb 08, 2015
Kanwuliajara at his doorstep grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:22pm On Feb 08, 2015
Em, Showkey bobo, dat owl na sign say yawa dey wif d way u dey run parade wif dat otuoke clown prince so!
Change ya ways 4rm (darkness) PDP & move over 2 (light) C.H.A.N.G.E grin
Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by Joshuawizzy(m): 8:22pm On Feb 08, 2015
I Don catch the winch!!! #Godwin ;DI Don catch the winch!!! #Godwin
Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by Nobody: 8:24pm On Feb 08, 2015
bewla:
u get it rough daddy shoki was at ambode rally in ajegunle. he support APC all he can do now is to go an beg does herbalist in Ekiti that back the presi

Simplify yourself sir
Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by Pque(m): 8:24pm On Feb 08, 2015
arosis:
Make everybody rest with all this village talk.
Showkey put rat gum near his door, rat gum catch rat. Owl wan chop rat, owl come follow rat gum'

finish

too much watching of documentary chaii national geographic channel, see what u have caused
Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:25pm On Feb 08, 2015
jacksparrow1207:
APC thinz
Just cuz say him dey support GEJ
Na wa ooo
See dem!
Olofo-fos undecided
Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by ehis05(m): 8:27pm On Feb 08, 2015
C as e chill...4 him mind...so..com do ur worst na?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by Maximus85(m): 8:27pm On Feb 08, 2015
Hmmmm, so he left a rat gum in front of his door? I guess that's where the rats disturb.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

IK Ogbonna Staring At Angela Okorie's Boobs (Photo) / Seyi Hunter: "I'm Still A Virgin, My Boobs Get Me The Most Attention" / Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.