Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,851 members, 7,841,213 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl (79826 Views)

Photo Of Daddy Showkey Cooking For Christmas / See What Ruggedman Posted On Instagram That Got Nigerians Talking / LOL!!! Daddy Showkey Posted On IG That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by Lantean(m): 11:22am On Feb 11, 2015
Crocz:

*thumbsUp*...agree with you totally!

@Crocz: Thanks

Aida13:
I totally agree with @Lantean that the owl spotted the trapped rat and was zoning in for some free midnight snack. Only to get trapped itself. Soso sad for the owl because it's not going to be spared lol. Half of these superstitions we have, happen to have perfect explanations.

@Aida13: Thanks. Oh! Don't get me wrong, i'm not disputing there're supernatural forces, I know there are. I just don't believe they are guilty of all we credit them. Like in this case.

@ firstEVA: Me lady. On behalf of those who agree it's a baby owl:
The appropriate word is 'chick'. An owl chick doesn't neccessarily mean only one that is completely flightless or with just plumes as feathers but also young, inexperienced, and 'teething' ones as well. Like the poor subject.
'Baby' owls are more obvious for their eyes and head that are oddly large and round in proportion to the entire body. Accounts for probably 35% of their body size. But I stand corrected.
Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by iamrealdeji(m): 6:35pm On Jun 06, 2015
angelTI:
Hhmm. I don't want to imagine what would be my reaction seeing this at my doorstep early momo
you're going to faint

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

IK Ogbonna Staring At Angela Okorie's Boobs (Photo) / Seyi Hunter: "I'm Still A Virgin, My Boobs Get Me The Most Attention" / Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.