Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,744 members, 7,840,884 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl (79823 Views)

Photo Of Daddy Showkey Cooking For Christmas / See What Ruggedman Posted On Instagram That Got Nigerians Talking / LOL!!! Daddy Showkey Posted On IG That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by obiak4(m): 9:20pm On Feb 08, 2015
tonje123:

What the Bleep did u just say? Spiritual sign?
its just a just a little cute unfortunate bird for cryin out loud!
boss do they keep owls as pets?because here in congo they are usually found in thick forest, maybe here "things fall apart"
it a bad omen forgerit
Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by WINDSOW(m): 9:22pm On Feb 08, 2015
chelseabmw:
Here in US we see such animals as pet

ie cats, owl n snakes
But here in Naija,owl na witch bird.
Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by xreal: 9:23pm On Feb 08, 2015
erudean:

Why u dey ask that kind question? Abi u know concern? shocked

Why I no go ask? If care is not taken, Showkey go set trap for rat outside him gate, then for streets, then bush. Make I ask, abeg.
Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by Babysho(m): 9:27pm On Feb 08, 2015
demelza:
He has been accepted into Hogwarts university. The owl just came to deliver his admission letter.
#Gryfindor!

Loll...nice one....daddy showkey..gryfindor?...more lyk hufflepuff...no brain
Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by femmysin(m): 9:30pm On Feb 08, 2015
It came for d rat

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:41pm On Feb 08, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Jacksparrow
#In GMB's voice#
Go to court & REMAIN DIA! grin
Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 08, 2015
A rat probably got stuck on the gum and the owl saw it and decided to eat it. After diving down to pick the rat, it probably got stuck on the gum. And somehow the rat got away due to struggling with panic.

It isn't rocket science. Simple knowledge of college biology will explain this. undecided

1 Like

Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 08, 2015
MichaelSokoto:

#In GMB's voice#
Go to court & REMAIN DIA! grin

Quit smoking weed. Its nt good for u
Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by horlarjay(m): 9:43pm On Feb 08, 2015
Seiing tinz
Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 08, 2015

1 Like

Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by wildikeman(m): 9:45pm On Feb 08, 2015
redsun:

They live like there is practically another world to look up to as they brainwash them in churches and mosque. They know little or nothing about the real world and that explains the chronic backwardness and miseries.
I tell u and I'm just so sick and tired of their backwardness.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by Horlufemi(m): 9:50pm On Feb 08, 2015
Nigerian People, the owl simply wants to eat the mouse on the trap and it got trapped too. This is not a spiritual thingy.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by jude33084(m): 9:51pm On Feb 08, 2015
The owl saw the picture of a rat and decided to grab it but unfortunately it was a trap.

Owls are nocternal birds that feeds on rats and rodents smiley

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by MistadeRegal(m): 9:53pm On Feb 08, 2015
Perhaps the rat chamged to owl
Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by Dejohnbull: 9:55pm On Feb 08, 2015
MichaelSokoto:

Yaba leftists on da loose! sad
Winch on da loose i have trap for u
Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by flolancracker: 10:08pm On Feb 08, 2015
demelza:
He has been accepted into Hogwarts university. The owl just came to deliver his admission letter.
#Gryfindor!
grin grin grin
Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by chelseabmw(m): 10:11pm On Feb 08, 2015
WINDSOW:
But here in Naija,owl na witch bird.

Stories.... because u r made to believe so

1 Like

Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by osholuamhe: 10:18pm On Feb 08, 2015
It's very possible now especially if the gum already caught a rat. That must have been what attracted the owl. There's no spiritual meaning to it. An owl is a nocturnal bird.
Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by ramalot(m): 10:19pm On Feb 08, 2015
demelza:
#Gryfindor!

Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by Kentrasso(f): 10:24pm On Feb 08, 2015
I can't start imagining what I'd do if it were me. Choi I will fear oh...at least small. That thing is scary let's face it.

I can't stand cats, bats and owls...they so scary embarassed angry
Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by WINDSOW(m): 10:25pm On Feb 08, 2015
chelseabmw:

Stories.... because u r made to believe so
U can't understand besause u were neva born n bred in the village.I can trstify bro!
Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by phlamesG: 10:26pm On Feb 08, 2015
Ejó o abeg o
Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by Nobody: 10:35pm On Feb 08, 2015
WINDSOW:
U can't understand besause u were neva born n bred in the village.I can trstify bro!

My brother you can not testify to anything, you have not seen anything to testify to or do you want to testify with "them say them say"?
Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by wo1F(m): 10:37pm On Feb 08, 2015
jessiecah:

Lol...harry potter freak grin

I love your eyes.
Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by HMZi: 10:37pm On Feb 08, 2015
demelza:
#Gryfindor!
Damn Prof.Snape go dey vex now o..
Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by Seyrexolad2706: 10:42pm On Feb 08, 2015
Mogenerous:
This is an owl na
U know wat dey call Owiwi?
Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by WINDSOW(m): 10:50pm On Feb 08, 2015
wallflower:

My brother you can not testify to anything, you have not seen anything to testify to or do you want to testify with "them say them say"?
Am telling u sometyn u're arguing wit me.Anyways,either u believe or not.Let's rest the subject matter.Thank U.Good nyte.
Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by madgoat(m): 10:53pm On Feb 08, 2015
See how clueless daddy showkey is.
Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by masqot(m): 10:54pm On Feb 08, 2015
dose eyes dey fear me ooo.
Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by dOnLarich: 10:55pm On Feb 08, 2015
Bryancrox:
Hwfa nah una get light?
YEPPIE
Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by Jesse4mu(m): 11:07pm On Feb 08, 2015
That poor beautiful creature will now die as a witch
Superstitious people

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

IK Ogbonna Staring At Angela Okorie's Boobs (Photo) / Seyi Hunter: "I'm Still A Virgin, My Boobs Get Me The Most Attention" / Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.