Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,861 members, 7,841,238 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl (79827 Views)

Photo Of Daddy Showkey Cooking For Christmas / See What Ruggedman Posted On Instagram That Got Nigerians Talking / LOL!!! Daddy Showkey Posted On IG That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by barnabas91: 11:13pm On Feb 08, 2015
firstEVA:
Rat gum caught an Owl shocked

An owl is too big to be caught by a rat gum, I am suspicious of this news. Owls are not usually this small.
av u tried steppin ur two feet on it 2 c hw gummy it is.
Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by Nobody: 11:16pm On Feb 08, 2015
barnabas91:
av u tried steppin ur two feet on it 2 c hw gummy it is.
are you saying it can hold down a human being too?
Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by splashbaby(m): 11:21pm On Feb 08, 2015
Shoki's Rat gum caught a rodent because it was left on the door way... Meanwhile rodents are native delicacy of the owl. This poor one saw the Rodent from afar and can't afford to spare him...in the process got stucked too. From the way she's looking, she must have finished devouring the rodent before the unfortunate incident. Shoki please spare the poor bird...we deserve the kind of luck we get.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by Mogenerous(f): 11:49pm On Feb 08, 2015
Seyrexolad2706:
U know wat dey call Owiwi?
uhn? Nah i don't
Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by tonididdy(m): 12:00am On Feb 09, 2015
I don't find this funny

I hate creatures with such eyes...I can deal with an owl but not a cat.

BTW an owl once pooped on my head from the top of a mango tree when I was sweeping below one morning...I swear I tot it was a bad sign but hmmm....bros it was a blessing in disguise. this days I just make cheese without much sweat
Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by Nobody: 12:16am On Feb 09, 2015
obiak4:

boss do they keep owls as pets?because here in congo they are usually found in thick forest, maybe here "things fall apart"
it a bad omen forgerit

Yes bro, owls are kept as pet. They can even be trained to control an environment e.g keeping some other types of birds out of a certain environment. There are companies that do this. i have seen the trained ones in action before. very impressive!
Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by jessiecah(f): 12:53am On Feb 09, 2015
wo1F:

I love your eyes.

Thanks love
Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:54am On Feb 09, 2015
firstEVA:
Rat gum caught an Owl shocked

An owl is too big to be caught by a rat gum, I am suspicious of this news. Owls are not usually this small.

Were you born plus size?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:55am On Feb 09, 2015
omniwater007:
The bird went for the rat caught by the gum trap and then get caught.it couldn't leave after the meal.

Guy you make sense.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:55am On Feb 09, 2015
[size=18pt]Its a good omen.

I hope he set the poor bird free.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:58am On Feb 09, 2015
Faibuhari:
are you scared, what happend to calling the name of jesus

jesus cudnt save himself.
Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:59am On Feb 09, 2015
youmour:
Thats an owl that probably was hunting for the rat on the sticky trap but got stuck too...nothing spititual about these pic..he better free that bird

Yeah i hope he freed it.

Owls are gettin rare these days and that bird looks young.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by Nobody: 1:03am On Feb 09, 2015
PAGAN9JA:

Yeah i hope he freed it.

Owls are gettin rare these days and that bird looks young.

Bro ive been waiting for that gist u promised sinceee

1 Like

Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:04am On Feb 09, 2015
redsun:
Animal cruelty. Owls are very intelligent and magnificent birds and ignorant Africans dreads them. Oyinbos sees them as symbol of wisdom,while Africans sees them as bad omen.

Knowledge is power and freedom. Seek and ye shall find.

Na sooo

1 Like

Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by Nobody: 1:07am On Feb 09, 2015
jessiecah:

Thanks love

U still havent slept?
Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:10am On Feb 09, 2015
youmour:

Bro ive been waiting for that gist u promised sinceee

Hahahaha guy since u reminded me....shows ur interest.

The thread be ready by tomorrow. wink
Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by Osach: 1:54am On Feb 09, 2015
Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by Nobody: 3:20am On Feb 09, 2015
DADDY SHOWKEY ND FRIENDS.

BUY UR MTN AFFORDABLE DATA. 1GIG FOR 1200.
(Don't allow ur smartphone to be smarter than you)

Am an sme data share merchant. Am a risk taker,I will take the risk of sending ur desired data while u send me a 1200 airtime on confirmation.
D glaring truth is this, non of the data sellers u see advertising 1gig for 1k sells at that price. D story u get is d promo has just ended nd even if u get it, it comes with less than 28days validity after hours of wait.
Everyday I resolve issues nd respond to queries involving some sme data sellers nd their customers due to the nature of my job as I educate them accordingly.
I operate just like mtn extra time service were customer's borrow nd payback.
Put me to any test even if u eventually dont av in mind of buying, u will be very convinced of my honesty.
Its risky for me but let me take the risk.

For enquiries,purchase nd issues evolving around Mtn data pls contact me via sms/whatsapp- 07062027524.
Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by Revolva(m): 4:14am On Feb 09, 2015
so wetin if he see a bird wey fall..so now na witch....africa n superstistition
Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by alabisamuel(m): 4:25am On Feb 09, 2015
...SO AS BIG,FAMOUS AND RICH AS DADDY SHOWKEY, HE HAS A RAT TRAP IN HIS HOUSE. LOLZ...QUITE FUNNY YOU KNOW, BECAUSE IT IS ALL THOSE 50# OWN, TRAP AND DIE. hahahahahahahaahahahaahahaahah. i even drink ontop the matter

Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by obiak4(m): 4:46am On Feb 09, 2015
tonje123:

Yes bro, owls are kept as pet. They can even be trained to control an environment e.g keeping some other types of birds out of a certain environment. There are companies that do this. i have seen the trained ones in action before. very impressive!
good does showkey own a company like that? or maybe showkey is a pet he is trying to chase from the environment"life"
let stop been Americanalised normal African society owl don't come to visit if not for evil
I guess you are not a "proper" Nigeria or u b ajebo that is not that street wise no offense here
my 100000 cowries contribution
Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:53am On Feb 09, 2015
Its just an owl. Probably the poor thing missed its way
Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by Nobody: 5:21am On Feb 09, 2015
obiak4:

good does showkey own a company like that? or maybe showkey is a pet he is trying to chase from the environment"life"
let stop been Americanalised normal African society owl don't come to visit if not for evil
I guess you are not a "proper" Nigeria or u b ajebo that is not that street wise no offense here
my 100000 cowries contribution

cheesy bros i no know o if showkey owns a company like that.i was just sharing my experience.
Am also aware of our own African ways and culture concerning issues like these.
And i do respect your views but let alone me, i will free d bird.
ur guess is not right, i be street boy just like any other hustler !
Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by Aida13: 5:36am On Feb 09, 2015
omg Owls don't just show up anywhere---does he live in a rainforest? Wow. His house must be an uncompleted building...shiversss

lol this is really scary though, for the owl I mean. It has lost most of its feathers trying to escape all night. What a traumatic experience it might NEVER recover from.

#saynotocrueltytoanimals

1 Like

Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by deebrain(m): 6:43am On Feb 09, 2015
angelTI:
Hhmm. I don't want to imagine what would be my reaction seeing this at my doorstep early momo

Your first reaction will be

Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by mavinc4u(f): 7:31am On Feb 09, 2015
xreal:
it's an owl. It got stuck on the gummy trap. Why Showky sef put that trap outside his door step?
He wan catch rat for outside?

Are you sure is just an owl. Is the owl not suppose to be flying, why was the owl walking around somebody's house to be trapped by a gum or did the owl fall from up when it was flying?
Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by Nobody: 7:38am On Feb 09, 2015
PAGAN9JA:

Were you born plus size?
it doesn't look like a baby owl undecided
Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by Starieangel(f): 7:51am On Feb 09, 2015
Well well well..........an owl instead of a rat?+a ratgum outside his door?guess he was xpecting a mssg frm the spirit world.....and yea,he got it.....prob nw is,is he goin to kill the owl or make it his new pet?soon we'll see daddy showkey posing wif owlly showkey junior.......hahahahahaha angry#the spirits re@work#
Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by Lantean(m): 8:00am On Feb 09, 2015
Crocz:
Some church guys go be like: that's you step mother attacking you with some demons from hell, you should be afraid cos they want to burn ur glory to ashes, infact you've been damned to die a horrible death.

But guess what, it's just an ageing Owl that's too weak to fly!...pure coincidence it landed on his door step

Actually... it's a young owl. A barn owl. But judging from how it got trapped, it wouldn't have mattered if it's a much older owl:
It's certainly indisputable that Showkey has rodent infestation. And a severe case at that cos he put a gum trap OUTDOORS.
I think the trap caught a mouse or rat then the owl spotted it. Most likely devoured it before realising it was trapped too. There's no way an owl will take interest in an ordinary gum trap. Sadly, a gum trap to small animals or birds will feel like a human trying to pry himself of an adhesive teflon. Exhaustive and futile.

Unfortunately, the bird's a gonner. Cos Showkey himself is convinced it's no coincidence. Poor owl.

'Reminds me of an incident last year. An owl like such was found in front of our door step after coming back from mosque one morning. My brother believed.. in his words... "Boda, eye yen ki ise la san. Mo ma pa ni." Translation: "Brother, that bird ain't ordinary. I'm going to kill it.". I just left the spot.
I believe a witch won't take on a vulnerable form of a baby owl whose tail feathers are still short( a crucial element to flight, take off and maneuvers) instead of a full grown one. That can take care of itself.
Well.. I suppose all these fears and superstitions are what make us human.
Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by Nobody: 8:00am On Feb 09, 2015
he needs deliverance. Pls lets pray for him
Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by toys2seven(m): 8:31am On Feb 09, 2015
demelza:
He has been accepted into Hogwarts university. The owl just came to deliver his admission letter.
#Gryfindor!

This so much killed me. ROTFL! Lmfao!

This person is just a crazy Harry Potter Junkie.
Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by gidjah(m): 8:42am On Feb 09, 2015
Hogwart is a school for the gifted [witches and wizards],so you mean uncle show key is now a wizard ?ha ha ha
demelza:
He has been accepted into Hogwarts university. The owl just came to deliver his admission letter.
#Gryfindor!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

IK Ogbonna Staring At Angela Okorie's Boobs (Photo) / Seyi Hunter: "I'm Still A Virgin, My Boobs Get Me The Most Attention" / Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.