Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,623 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:36 AM

Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl (79842 Views)

Photo Of Daddy Showkey Cooking For Christmas / See What Ruggedman Posted On Instagram That Got Nigerians Talking / LOL!!! Daddy Showkey Posted On IG That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by Crocz(m): 8:54am On Feb 09, 2015
Lantean:

Actually... it's a young owl. A barn owl. But judging from how it got trapped, it wouldn't have mattered if it's a much older owl:
It's certainly indisputable that Showkey has rodent infestation. And a severe case at that cos he put a gum trap OUTDOORS.
I think the trap caught a mouse or rat then the owl spotted it. Most likely devoured it before realising it was trapped too. There's no way an owl will take interest in an ordinary gum trap. Sadly, a gum trap to small animals or birds will feel like a human trying to pry himself of an adhesive teflon. Exhaustive and futile.

Unfortunately, the bird's a gonner. Cos Showkey himself is convinced it's no coincidence. Poor owl.

'Reminds me of an incident last year. An owl like such was found in front of our door step after coming back from mosque one morning. My brother believed.. in his words... "Boda, eye yen ki ise la san. Mo ma pa ni." Translation: "Brother, that bird ain't ordinary. I'm going to kill it.". I just left the spot.
I believe a witch won't take on a vulnerable form of a baby owl whose tail feathers are still short( a crucial element to flight, take off and maneuvers) instead of a full grown one. That can take care of itself.
Well.. I suppose all these fears and superstitions are what make us human.
*thumbsUp*...agree with you totally!
Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by Aida13: 9:22am On Feb 09, 2015
I totally agree with @Lantean that the owl spotted the trapped rat and was zoning in for some free midnight snack. Only to get trapped itself. So so sad for the owl because it's not going to be spared lol. Half of these superstitions we have, happen to have perfect explanations.
Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by OLUJOSHINS(m): 9:49am On Feb 09, 2015
firstEVA:
Rat gum caught an Owl shocked

An owl is too big to be caught by a rat gum, I am suspicious of this news. Owls are not usually this small.

Madam

park well naa

Owls are not born big
Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by OLUJOSHINS(m): 9:50am On Feb 09, 2015
chelseabmw:
Here in US we see such animals as pet

ie cats, owl n snakes

United State of Ajegunle abi?
Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by OLUJOSHINS(m): 9:51am On Feb 09, 2015
fatdon2:
Blood of mikel

Which one be blood of Mikel now?
Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by OLUJOSHINS(m): 9:54am On Feb 09, 2015
lacicrips:
Cute little bird. I want one.
grin
lacicrips:

grin
lacicrips:
grin
lacicrips:

give me Ur address I will send one to U this night
Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by Herrmes: 10:07am On Feb 09, 2015
Crocz:
Some church guys go be like: that's you step mother attacking you with some demons from hell, you should be afraid cos they want to burn ur glory to ashes, infact you've been damned to die a horrible death.

But guess what, it's just an ageing Owl that's too weak to fly!...pure coincidence it landed on his door step
Did you have to say that?
Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by virtuous900(f): 10:52am On Feb 09, 2015
OK.....testimony tinz sha

1 Like

Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:16am On Feb 09, 2015
firstEVA:
it doesn't look like a baby owl undecided

Why is that? Give me reasons.

Does it have wrinkles or graying hair?
Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 09, 2015
PAGAN9JA:

Why is that? Give me reasons.

Does it have wrinkles or graying hair?
the eyes are too big to be that of a baby grin
Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:29pm On Feb 09, 2015
firstEVA:
the eyes are too big to be that of a baby grin

Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by Nobody: 12:56pm On Feb 09, 2015
PAGAN9JA:

hope you didn't take that seriously undecided

no one can be that stupid
Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by Tonnierichy(m): 1:09pm On Feb 09, 2015
Rubbish!! He cooked up the story....it only a trap for the poor bird....d bird got traped by a gum!!!
Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:41pm On Feb 09, 2015
firstEVA:
hope you didn't take that seriously undecided

no one can be that stupid

But you actually though the owl was old.
Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by officialteemi(m): 1:43pm On Feb 09, 2015
so rat plenty for him crib tu such level...raggae rat
Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 09, 2015
PAGAN9JA:

But you actually though the owl was old.
you have no proof its a baby though
Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by 4ross: 9:01pm On Feb 09, 2015
How to Browse Unlimited with PD Proxy VPN and MTN BIS

Subscribe to any of the MTN BIS plans (for 100 Naira daily plan send BBCDAY to 21600 and for 1000 Naira monthly plan send BBC to 21600).
Make sure you have the latest java runtime on your computer
Goto http://www.pdproxy.com/signup.htm and register (note your username and password)
Download the latest PD Proxy VPN software from here http://downloads.pdproxy.com/PD-Proxy_VPN.zip install it
Open PD-launcher.exe, when you are prompted to install a driver, press YES
When opened goto settings and first change route delay to 2 then use the below settings:
TCP Server port: 443

UDP Server port: 0

Bind local port: 0

Now goto parent proxy settings and use:

IP: 10.199.212.2

Port: 8080

Header: host: ping.blackberry.com

to buy a voucher or premium account call 080164244303 or whatsapp only +2348141508603 or bbm: 332AB463
Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by xtervaganza(m): 9:17pm On Feb 09, 2015
Nigerians getting spiritual over nothing and allow pastors to defraud them

What he saw isn't unusal. 1st an owl is a predator, it probably came down to take the rat on the gun and got stuck itself

Rubbish naija ppl superstition

1 Like

Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by idupaul: 9:34pm On Feb 09, 2015
firstEVA:
Rat gum caught an Owl shocked

An owl is too big to be caught by a rat gum, I am suspicious of this news. Owls are not usually this small.

Nigerians take pride in spewing ignorance.. From ur comment its clear that U know naffin bout Owls
Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by idupaul: 9:38pm On Feb 09, 2015
Bebetter:
[size=16pt]Yo! it's simple logic.... most likely, a mouse was caught in the trap, the owl spotted the mouse and swooped down to eat it but then got tangled and gummed up in the gum trap --- (A date with death!)[/size] grin cool

Look to the right of the glue trap and U will see the rat it caught earlier, and rats trapped by glue usually squeal all night, a sound owls look out for before they swoop ..Nothing evil here
Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 09, 2015
idupaul:

Nigerians take pride in spewing ignorance.. From ur comment its clear that U know naffin bout Owls
Mr-i-know-owls, I hope you have a doctorate in Owlogy undecided nonsense
Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by idupaul: 10:01pm On Feb 09, 2015
firstEVA:
Mr-i-know-owls, I hope you have a doctorate in Owlogy undecided nonsense

Typical Ignorant Nigerian..empty brain with sharp tongue.. Truth stands that u are too ignorant
Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by pappizeezu: 10:08pm On Feb 09, 2015
Man go beg d woman u knw gv money wen u travel go village
Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by Nobody: 10:26pm On Feb 09, 2015
idupaul:

Typical Ignorant Nigerian..empty brain with sharp tongue.. Truth stands that u are too ignorant
you can take the middle finger undecided
Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by idupaul: 10:48pm On Feb 09, 2015
firstEVA:
you can take the middle finger undecided

Fish Wife typical
Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by barnabas91: 3:17am On Feb 10, 2015
firstEVA:
are you saying it can hold down a human being too?
lmao...not at all, but it wil giv u a lil bit of tough time to ease ursef off d gum, with d help of ur hands. U knw, dt is wht birds or dis rodents lacks, which makes it possible for d glue to pin them down. D guy who tot of dis needs kudos frm me, better dan poison dt meks dem smell al over d house.
Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by Nobody: 4:52am On Feb 10, 2015
idupaul:

Fish Wife typical
goat husband typical
Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by Nobody: 8:27am On Feb 10, 2015
barnabas91:
lmao...not at all, but it wil giv u a lil bit of tough time to ease ursef off d gum, with d help of ur hands. U knw, dt is wht birds or dis rodents lacks, which makes it possible for d glue to pin them down. D guy who tot of dis needs kudos frm me, better dan poison dt meks dem smell al over d house.
hmmmmmm, ur right I suppose
Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by barnabas91: 4:28pm On Feb 10, 2015
firstEVA:
hmmmmmm, ur right I suppose
chop knuckle. Ur number1 fan
Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 10, 2015
barnabas91:
chop knuckle. Ur number1 fan
what type of fan, standing fan or ceiling fan grin
Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by barnabas91: 10:46am On Feb 11, 2015
firstEVA:
what type of fan, standing fan or ceiling fan grin
lmao. All join

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

IK Ogbonna Staring At Angela Okorie's Boobs (Photo) / “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) / Seyi Hunter: "I'm Still A Virgin, My Boobs Get Me The Most Attention"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.