Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,149 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Your Wife Starves You Of Sex In Every Slightest Opportunity How Do U Tackle It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Wife Starves You Of Sex In Every Slightest Opportunity How Do U Tackle It (2441 Views)

I Get 4 Rounds Of Sex Each Night - Man Who Married 2 Wives At Same Time In Delta / Port Harcourt Big Boy My Wife Beats Me At The Slightest Provocation / Why Is She Raising Her Voice At Every Slightest Provocation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Wife Starves You Of Sex In Every Slightest Opportunity How Do U Tackle It by infinitty(m): 12:17am On Feb 09, 2015
let's face reality here, I think before a man starts to complain that his newly married wife is starving him of sex, the woman must have done it several times that it becomes a worry to the man. if the woman refuses sex with the reason of being tired, I am sure that the man Will believe her after trying several y without any fruitful result after all she has been giving him other days. but if a woman refuses sex to the extent that the man becomes uncomfortable starts complaining about It, I think in this case the reason for refusal is not just tiredness she is a lier and maybe she has requested something from you and u didn't provide it for her and some women Will not easily tell you that it is because of what u didn't provide for her, she believes that you should know it yourself and can never tell u at that moment and this will eventually bring problem because the man Will not be happy with his wife especially when he noticed that the wife started starving him of sex after he couldn't provide a particular thing for her. now if I am the man for me not to be able to provide anything requested by my wife, I must have a reason and I most tell her about the reason at that very point she requested it. The reason most being that I am not financially ready to provide it for her at that time because of my financial plans and targets or because I have seen or felt the future consequences the thing will result to if I provide it for her. to me I think these are the two major reasons why will not provide anything for my wife. Now if she starts using it against me on bed, it's either it Will result that I will stop demanding sex from her and starts cheating on her or that I will equally stop most of the privilege she enjoys from me in the family and also stop the special things I usually do for her like shopping, outings for fun etc. And you know what? if all these things continue, without anyone succumbing it will eventually lead to our break up simple so that she can go a marry that man she can easily control with her bottom power.
Re: Your Wife Starves You Of Sex In Every Slightest Opportunity How Do U Tackle It by olisa4(m): 12:24am On Feb 09, 2015
Ich weiß nicht undecided
Re: Your Wife Starves You Of Sex In Every Slightest Opportunity How Do U Tackle It by ronald4lif(m): 12:30am On Feb 09, 2015
There seem to be more than meet the eye for a woman to deliberately starve her man of sex, remember she equally enjoys it so something might be wrong.

One of such is, you seem to lay much emphasis on finances and monetary issues. It's true that most women are too material but this is not just a girlfriend, it's your wife. It could be that she knows you can easily afford such things but refusing to. If you can't and she knows I believe she won't ask, if she doesn't know how strong your finance is then let her know.

Secondly, it takes more than gifts, money and what have you for a girlfriend to agree having sex with you and yes it's same for your wife. Although sex is your conjugal right but you have to make her want it and long for you. Do you shower her with love like when you both started making out, pamper her, care about her and her worries? When was the last time you both had a good long laugh? If you treat her right she will be the one to rip your clothes off.

Finally, are you man enough? Like you care to satisfy her or it's just for you to drop and get up? How is your sex life? Has she ever complained sex is boring? Factors like this could also be playing out. Maybe it's time to look inwards and have a talk to see where you both got it wrong

6 Likes

Re: Your Wife Starves You Of Sex In Every Slightest Opportunity How Do U Tackle It by daben1(m): 12:33am On Feb 09, 2015
that'll be a good excuse to "go outside"
Re: Your Wife Starves You Of Sex In Every Slightest Opportunity How Do U Tackle It by Nobody: 12:37am On Feb 09, 2015
Get a girl outside. Make sure she is aware yu are sleeping wt another gal. She go quickly open that her head wey block
Dem no dey tel blind man say rain dey fall

2 Likes

Re: Your Wife Starves You Of Sex In Every Slightest Opportunity How Do U Tackle It by ronald4lif(m): 12:42am On Feb 09, 2015
jacksparrow1207:
Get a girl outside. Make sure she is aware yu are sleeping wt another gal. She go quickly open that her head wey block
Dem no dey tel blind man say rain dey fall

What if she gets a man outside too? Abi na only men get right to commit adultery ni

2 Likes

Re: Your Wife Starves You Of Sex In Every Slightest Opportunity How Do U Tackle It by Nobody: 12:44am On Feb 09, 2015
ronald4lif:

What if she gets a man outside too? Abi na only men get right to commit adultery ni

She wont. Remember, she doesnt love s*x and if she does, then she goes wt d man, and my new gal walks in

3 Likes

Re: Your Wife Starves You Of Sex In Every Slightest Opportunity How Do U Tackle It by jamex93(m): 12:49am On Feb 09, 2015
DAT one na home on fire.. .. but y will a reasonable wife do DAT.......I go first report her to ha parents if after some while she still dey fumble, I go for plan B
Re: Your Wife Starves You Of Sex In Every Slightest Opportunity How Do U Tackle It by ronald4lif(m): 12:53am On Feb 09, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

She wont. Remember, she doesnt love s*x and if she does, then she goes wt d man, and my new gal walks in

There are better ways to address such issues really, not by you cheating with the notion that if your wife does same she leaves the house. But then again, I forgot ours is a country where women are hardly respected and where domestic or emotional abuse by men are condone by both people and the law.

In saner climes, men are the ones to leave their homes for the women in times of irreconcilable issues and one person is to leave for the other. Okay let's even assume she leaves and the other woman comes in, then another issue comes up, it might not be sex but something else then we kick her out and bring in another no be so. Make the man address the issues jare. They were having sex before and after the marriage so something is likely wrong somewhere

1 Like

Re: Your Wife Starves You Of Sex In Every Slightest Opportunity How Do U Tackle It by Nobody: 1:04am On Feb 09, 2015
ronald4lif:

There are better ways to address such issues really, not by you cheating with the notion that if your wife does same she leaves the house. But then again, I forgot ours is a country where women are hardly respected and where domestic or emotional abuse by men are condone by both people and the law.

In saner climes, men are the ones to leave their homes for the women in times of irreconcilable issues and one person is to leave for the other. Okay let's even assume she leaves and the other woman comes in, then another issue comes up, it might not be sex but something else then we kick her out and bring in another no be so. Make the man address the issues jare. They were having sex before and after the marriage so something is likely wrong somewhere

But come to think of it, how my wife go denys me s*x? Its so not right. How is a car suppose to function without fuel?
No matter whats wrong, a lady shouldnt starve her husband wt s*x. Its so not right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Wife Starves You Of Sex In Every Slightest Opportunity How Do U Tackle It by ronald4lif(m): 1:10am On Feb 09, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

But come to think of it, how my wife go denys me s*x? Its so not right. How is a car suppose to function without fuel?
No matter whats wrong, a lady shouldnt starve her husband wt s*x. Its so not right

I know, it's very wrong and provocative, some men may even force themselves on their wives in such circumstance, that's how frustrating it can get. But let's wait for the OP to later come throw more light on what he has done to resolve the issue
Re: Your Wife Starves You Of Sex In Every Slightest Opportunity How Do U Tackle It by Nobody: 1:11am On Feb 09, 2015
ronald4lif:

I know, it's very wrong and provocative, some men may even force themselves on their wives in such circumstance, that's how frustrating it can get. But let's wait for the OP to later come throw more light on what he has done to resolve the issue

I'l be patiently waiting here for him. Lol

1 Like

Re: Your Wife Starves You Of Sex In Every Slightest Opportunity How Do U Tackle It by Kedam(m): 1:23am On Feb 09, 2015
I will try and make her feel on top of the world by treating her like a new born baby or a brown new car(giving her everything within my power). I am sure I will get it unless she is one of those with low sex libido
Re: Your Wife Starves You Of Sex In Every Slightest Opportunity How Do U Tackle It by Kennywills7(m): 1:37am On Feb 09, 2015
Am just here to learn
Re: Your Wife Starves You Of Sex In Every Slightest Opportunity How Do U Tackle It by Afrok(m): 2:32am On Feb 09, 2015
Starve U of sex? Well bear it for forty days and forty nights, resist all temptations, cheesy if symptoms persists, please break the fast (starvation) by consulting, I mean consulting****************** just look for help from anywhere.
Re: Your Wife Starves You Of Sex In Every Slightest Opportunity How Do U Tackle It by baralatie(m): 3:12am On Feb 09, 2015
infinitty:
let's face reality here, I think before a man starts to complain that his newly married wife is starving him of sex, the woman must have done it several times that it becomes a worry to the man. if the woman refuses sex with the reason of being tired, I am sure that the man Will believe her after trying several y without any fruitful result after all she has been giving him other days. but if a woman refuses sex to the extent that the man becomes uncomfortable starts complaining about It, I think in this case the reason for refusal is not just tiredness she is a lier and maybe she has requested something from you and u didn't provide it for her and some women Will not easily tell you that it is because of what u didn't provide for her, she believes that you should know it yourself and can never tell u at that moment and this will eventually bring problem because the man Will not be happy with his wife especially when he noticed that the wife started starving him of sex after he couldn't provide a particular thing for her. now if I am the man for me not to be able to provide anything requested by my wife, I must have a reason and I most tell her about the reason at that very point she requested it. The reason most being that I am not financially ready to provide it for her at that time because of my financial plans and targets or because I have seen or felt the future consequences the thing will result to if I provide it for her. to me I think these are the two major reasons why will not provide anything for my wife. Now if she starts using it against me on bed, it's either it Will result that I will stop demanding sex from her and starts cheating on her or that I will equally stop most of the privilege she enjoys from me in the family and also stop the special things I usually do for her like shopping, outings for fun etc. And you know what? if all these things continue, without anyone succumbing it will eventually lead to our break up simple so that she can go a marry that man she can easily control with her bottom power.
u get her back with patience not with money!.money is not everything in a woman's' world!

1 Like

Re: Your Wife Starves You Of Sex In Every Slightest Opportunity How Do U Tackle It by Nobody: 4:11am On Feb 09, 2015
baralatie:

u get her back with patience not with money!.money is not everything in a woman's' world!
In naija money is what turns a woman's world grin
If u no agree with me make u ask Empress njamah grin
Re: Your Wife Starves You Of Sex In Every Slightest Opportunity How Do U Tackle It by englishmart(m): 6:30am On Feb 09, 2015
you should only be worried if she doesn't enjoy the sex as well. But if she enjoys it too, just pretend all is well and let her be. She will wake you one midnight and beg for it... grin
Re: Your Wife Starves You Of Sex In Every Slightest Opportunity How Do U Tackle It by Awho(m): 6:54am On Feb 09, 2015
You cheat on her in any slight opportunity.. #teamnononsence#
Re: Your Wife Starves You Of Sex In Every Slightest Opportunity How Do U Tackle It by Penuelseun(m): 6:57am On Feb 09, 2015
if ur woman starves u of sex, then u should also starve her of money after all do me I do u, God no dey vex
Re: Your Wife Starves You Of Sex In Every Slightest Opportunity How Do U Tackle It by Nobody: 7:09am On Feb 09, 2015
Thats the danger of marrying without 'proper testing' ..this is just a simple problm that would've bn discovere long b4 marriage..
Re: Your Wife Starves You Of Sex In Every Slightest Opportunity How Do U Tackle It by baralatie(m): 6:17pm On Feb 09, 2015
lefulefu:

In naija money is what turns a woman's world grin
If u no agree with me make u ask Empress njamah grin
and what the final outcome?
peace of mind,no more worries,problem solved

a lot of women feel that without money their world is helpless but cannot explain how another woman in the same shoes gets married ,has kids,send all to school to university and see their marriage with grand kids.
(to achieve all these a woman needs more than money)
Re: Your Wife Starves You Of Sex In Every Slightest Opportunity How Do U Tackle It by baralatie(m): 6:23pm On Feb 09, 2015
englishmart:
you should only be worried if she doesn't enjoy the sex as well. But if she enjoys it too, just pretend all is well and let her be. She will wake you one midnight and beg for it... grin
that is the real issue. is the sausage rolls hot,spicy and sweet to taste or is it a one sided routine which the wife is not okay with.

(1) (Reply)

Why Masturbati0n Is Bad For You And How To Stop It Now / He Wants To Break Up Becaus She Went To Cook For Her Bachelor Male Friend. / Reasons To Why Some Men Prefer Prostitutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.