Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,256 members, 7,822,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue (96912 Views)

Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics / I Slept With Just 45 Men & My Man Couldn't Take It. Advise Pls. / Is It Normal For A Virgin Not To Be Having Sexual Urge Even When Exposed To Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by Emphasis(m): 6:52pm On Feb 09, 2015
sleeky8:
Guys give the OP a break, i have witnessed this first hand. The year 2007, the place unilorin faculty. That was when course registration was not done online and we had to queue. In the guy's defence he was pressed from the front with a big ass and small boobs from the girl at the back. We didnt even know what was going on until the gal in front screamed because sperm was all over her skirt. I nearly died from laughing because the guy keep saying "it wasnt me".

You guys should realize there are some boys with quick ejaculations issues.They dont have to self-service before them come.

You've made a valid point that clears my doubts, which is: there are some boys with quick ejaculations issues.They dont have to self-service before them come
Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 09, 2015
bossminded:
Wild imagination u need to be more creative

Hw sperm go wet jeans? Na borehole?

Guy e dey happen ooo.I don observe such thing when guys been dey check admission, collect call up etc. Some go jst intentionally dey press pelvic for woman bhind. E been cause problem self.

As for wetting of jeans...thats y there's watery sperm.
Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 09, 2015
How come you noticed the "wet patches" in a bus that is packed full with little or no space?

Not to mention your vantage point is questionable, considering that you were standing behind him. Did he turn to face you after 'erupting'?

3 Likes

Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by xtervaganza(m): 7:06pm On Feb 09, 2015
I wouldn't have believed this story, but for a female friend who once told me a man released while tapping current on while and staining her skirt with s€men while she was on queue for voters card lol

Some men don chop craze sha
Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by 4everGrand(m): 7:10pm On Feb 09, 2015
GodMode:

Don't abuse atheists...

Most guys don't know women have higher libido than men..

GodMode, I abuse atheists so?
Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 09, 2015
Lmao!
Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by haul: 7:22pm On Feb 09, 2015
Tolexander:
what is so ejaculation inhibitory in a situation where there are people packed together and a man satisfying his sexual desire by banging a lady's arse? Dingbat, sexual activity is a thing of the mind and not a mere physical activity. If it is possible for a guy/man to ejaculate through a mere hand job from oneself(masturbation) and a lady, how is it not possible to get the ejaculation from a long rub on a feminine butt?
dude stfu! And stop fagging around, you dished out spurious words out yet you still feigning being correct!! Snap out of you 2D view and pick up an HD glasses to view my post again,and stop acting like a nagging lady .

1 Like

Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by Tolexander: 7:27pm On Feb 09, 2015
haul:
dude stfu! And stop fagging around, you dished out spurious words out yet you still feigning being correct!! Snap out of you 2D view and pick up an HD glasses to view my post again,and stop acting like a nagging lady .
you could have done yourself the favor by desisting from this barking. There is no small market o.

1 Like

Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by richidinho(m): 7:30pm On Feb 09, 2015
hazureal:
It happens and it's very disgusting and annoying. Infact, I witnessed it last week Wednesday when a colleague and I went to collect our PVCs.
When we got to the venue, the INEC officials had not arrived, so everyone waited around.
She was telling me about some challenges she's been having for a while and I was trying to cheer her up.
I noticed a guy in native attire (big buba and trousers) standing and pushing against her from behind her. I initially thought it was because of the crowd, but when some people around us moved away, this guy still stuck behind this woman o!
I became suspicious and asked her to move to her left side. I noticed that she still had her purse in her hand, but d guy still stood rooted to the spot and he started looking up with his mouth open.
You can imagine the disgust when I saw that he had an erection. It was so glaring even through his big buba.
I showed her and she was like " I didn't even notice anything". I was shocked! Was she that depressed that she truly did not notice?
Even when I shouted at the guy, an elderly man came to meet me and said "Madam, you are adding to the problem".
We later got to know he's an im-be-ci-le.
That scene got me so disturbed that when I went to check at the same venue the following day, if the PVC was ready, I carried a poly bag wit some newspapers in it, and I held it behind me.

Your Frnd was actually enjoying the contact that is why she didn't notice a stranger arnd her

This thing u are talking abt is unisexual
Both parties does it
Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by richidinho(m): 7:30pm On Feb 09, 2015
hazureal:
It happens and it's very disgusting and annoying. Infact, I witnessed it last week Wednesday when a colleague and I went to collect our PVCs.
When we got to the venue, the INEC officials had not arrived, so everyone waited around.
She was telling me about some challenges she's been having for a while and I was trying to cheer her up.
I noticed a guy in native attire (big buba and trousers) standing and pushing against her from behind her. I initially thought it was because of the crowd, but when some people around us moved away, this guy still stuck behind this woman o!
I became suspicious and asked her to move to her left side. I noticed that she still had her purse in her hand, but d guy still stood rooted to the spot and he started looking up with his mouth open.
You can imagine the disgust when I saw that he had an erection. It was so glaring even through his big buba.
I showed her and she was like " I didn't even notice anything". I was shocked! Was she that depressed that she truly did not notice?
Even when I shouted at the guy, an elderly man came to meet me and said "Madam, you are adding to the problem".
We later got to know he's an im-be-ci-le.
That scene got me so disturbed that when I went to check at the same venue the following day, if the PVC was ready, I carried a poly bag wit some newspapers in it, and I held it behind me.

Your Frnd was actually enjoying the contact that is why she didn't notice a stranger arnd her

This thing u are talking abt is unisexual
Both party does it
Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by haul: 7:34pm On Feb 09, 2015
Tolexander:
you could have done yourself the favor by desisting from this barking. There is no small market o.
cool
Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 09, 2015
dhardline:
shocked shocked...I would have not believed too if I had not heard tales from girls in similar situations.Once a girl told me a guy did same to her in a bus,d guy released an even wet her skirt in the process.I pity such men sha when it should take at least 10 to 15mins with serious action to cum some cum wit minor rubbing in a bus.

You go know sey agro don build mansion for dem body...I wonder why dem no dey self-service b4 dem leave house so as to destroy d mansion
Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by sureway1(m): 7:45pm On Feb 09, 2015
mztubsy:
I particularly don't find this funny due to the fact that I have once been a victim of this nonsnse.it happnened during madonna uni days.y'all know that private schoool students store up konji.I was just the guy's labrat thatday.he mssed up my skirt.I didn't cause a scene tho,cuz he looked quite nerdy and I felt pityfor him.he felt like a kid.so I just walked away with my friends....funniest thing is we met again @ his faculty and he kpt on pleading and pleading....we became friends afterwards....lolz.these things do happen ,selfcontrol or not.espcially if a lady's got nice ass. cheesy

please round off your story...
Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 09, 2015
temitemi1:
I smell lies... You must be one of these apc members grin grin grin
grin Bro, I swear you too much! Na una type make me dey read comments for Nairaland. Keep it up! grin grin grin grin grin

GEJ TILL 2019 cool
grin
Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by thecommunist(m): 8:03pm On Feb 09, 2015
donem:

Dam mehn is this your story for real? Lol
honestly...its true, i was an eye witness.
Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by mztubsy(f): 8:15pm On Feb 09, 2015
There's nutn to round off.I just narrated my own ordeal...story ke? Am i a writer?
sureway1:

please round off your story...
Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by 989900: 8:19pm On Feb 09, 2015
Princezoi:
Konji na Bastard!!!

I've been desperately looking for someone to say this^^ grin grin grin
Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by mztubsy(f): 8:24pm On Feb 09, 2015
Heloo kiddo,very few of us in dis world ar actually SANE and MATURED.not everyone goes about ranting stupidly over everything.maybe I shud have embarrased him in front of the whole school and gain cheap popularity after that? Grow up.....ur mention is unneccessary,neither the smiley.capish?....thank you.
DICKtator:

He ought to have cu.m on your face though.
It radiates and adding natural protein wouldn't have been a bad idea!!
Hope you slept with him later out of sheer pity like you allowed him c.um on you without any outburst?

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by pomide(m): 8:24pm On Feb 09, 2015
sister, sofry dey lie na...pre-cum na him be release after u say u sabi biology!
Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by donem: 8:29pm On Feb 09, 2015
tit:
this story is true.
it has happen to me.
men are he-goats!
Very careless statement.
Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by sureway1(m): 8:31pm On Feb 09, 2015
mztubsy:
There's nutn to round off.I just narrated my own ordeal...story ke? Am i a writer?

ok round off your ordeal, l just have a feeling that the ordeal is not complete....
Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by mztubsy(f): 8:39pm On Feb 09, 2015
grin Pls help me complete it.
sureway1:

ok round off your ordeal, l just have a feeling that the ordeal is not complete....

Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by creepsyme(f): 9:01pm On Feb 09, 2015
Pics pls!
Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by IbkD: 9:13pm On Feb 09, 2015
tardell007:
I smell lies...he was even putting on a jean.
. I don't know if the op is lying about this particular event, but I have experienced dis a few times, but neva waited for them to get aroused from their stylish pre-intimacy.
Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by hitleraldof(m): 9:17pm On Feb 09, 2015
kowema:
Ok, This happened right before my eyes inside BRT yesterday..I just got back from church and decided to take a BRT bus from Cele to Ikotun..During rush hours like Say between 6:30 a.m-12pm/ 2pm-7:30pm, The regular buses hype their fare from #100 to about 300 naira........it gets really annoying that many people wud rather queue for hours , waiting for BRT buses that charges a constant fare of 50 naira.......This being the case, most times, u can find like 2 sections of people waiting for the BRT bus...The Standing and the Sitting section , with each section containing like 200 n more people respectively (No jokes oh)Depending on the time and location.....E.g Oshodi-Apapa and back BRT Stands, Cele-Ikotun stands etc.....

When I got to the BRT stand, I decided to join the standing Queue that seemed to have lesser number of people... By the time it got to my turn, The bus was so full to the Brim.....A standard BRT bus can take about 45 sitters and then say 49 standers..NB: (Its the loaders and drivers that choke up the bus Cus they get to share the fare from the standers hence the more standers, the more money to share per time)..... You can now imagine how choked up the bus was but I still insisted I must enter the Bus...I had to struggle my way into the bus interior to find a reasonable place to stand, even though other passengers kept saying "No Space, Where u dey go?, Oti Kun" etc....... Finally, One good Samaritan man Cleared a Space in front of him for me and I thanked him and entered.Little did I know that this man was on heat and needed to express his Libido.

The bus moved almost immediately and the next thing o, this man started taking advantage of portholes......When we get to a porthole which wud always make the bus stagger, this man wud just thrust forward without conrol and hit me with his pelvic region...Ah ah!, Initially mehn!, I said to my self " Na the port Hole they cause am "...Each time, I was doing my best to create space between us but the man somehow use porthole excuse to close the gap...in like few mins to our journey, I realized that this man no longer had a flat Pelvis oh!, it was now a growing Protrusion.Henh!, That was when I decided I'm migrating Mbok!. I bin want shout for am but I remembered he was the one who offered me space so I just jejely pushed my way to his back.....He turned and looked at me n I maintained my cool to avoid drama.....I left the girl that was in front of Me at his mercy and I was watching from behind...

I pity the girl o, cause there was traffic....After like 30 secs, he closed the gap I left and started devouring this mumu girl way no notice.......I was watching his body language...After some time he started shaking and sweating , That was the moment......He Ejaculated....Gross!!!!.....He then crossed one of his leg on the other so the Liquid wudnt fall and people wudnt notice....That was when I saw the wet patches on his jeans .......One old mama and another girl also noticed but we just laughed and faced our journey.............How Shameless!!!!!
babe see your big yansh hw da guy no go get erection you for just shake yansh small for am na
Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by cirmuell(m): 9:44pm On Feb 09, 2015
miztola:
The OP's story is plausible altho i can't say for the sperm part.
That's how one was sitting too close for comfort on one of them BRT buses i boarded,little did i know he was looking for br.easts to feel,i gave him a resounding slap on his hand after the second attempt,everyone turned towards us and the silly dude could not say a word.
lipsrsealed
Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by SenatorJames(m): 9:58pm On Feb 09, 2015
The mistake of the op is picture. she ought to know that Nairalanders and pictures are like bread and butter.

1 Like

Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by 46arcadez(m): 10:00pm On Feb 09, 2015
kowema:
Ok, This happened right before my eyes inside BRT yesterday..I just got back from church and decided to take a BRT bus from Cele to Ikotun..During rush hours like Say between 6:30 a.m-12pm/ 2pm-7:30pm, The regular buses hype their fare from #100 to about 300 naira........it gets really annoying that many people wud rather queue for hours , waiting for BRT buses that charges a constant fare of 50 naira.......This being the case, most times, u can find like 2 sections of people waiting for the BRT bus...The Standing and the Sitting section , with each section containing like 200 n more people respectively (No jokes oh)Depending on the time and location.....E.g Oshodi-Apapa and back BRT Stands, Cele-Ikotun stands etc.....

When I got to the BRT stand, I decided to join the standing Queue that seemed to have lesser number of people... By the time it got to my turn, The bus was so full to the Brim.....A standard BRT bus can take about 45 sitters and then say 49 standers..NB: (Its the loaders and drivers that choke up the bus Cus they get to share the fare from the standers hence the more standers, the more money to share per time)..... You can now imagine how choked up the bus was but I still insisted I must enter the Bus...I had to struggle my way into the bus interior to find a reasonable place to stand, even though other passengers kept saying "No Space, Where u dey go?, Oti Kun" etc....... Finally, One good Samaritan man Cleared a Space in front of him for me and I thanked him and entered.Little did I know that this man was on heat and needed to express his Libido.

The bus moved almost immediately and the next thing o, this man started taking advantage of portholes......When we get to a porthole which wud always make the bus stagger, this man wud just thrust forward without conrol and hit me with his pelvic region...Ah ah!, Initially mehn!, I said to my self " Na the port Hole they cause am "...Each time, I was doing my best to create space between us but the man somehow use porthole excuse to close the gap...in like few mins to our journey, I realized that this man no longer had a flat Pelvis oh!, it was now a growing Protrusion.Henh!, That was when I decided I'm migrating Mbok!. I bin want shout for am but I remembered he was the one who offered me space so I just jejely pushed my way to his back.....He turned and looked at me n I maintained my cool to avoid drama.....I left the girl that was in front of Me at his mercy and I was watching from behind...

I pity the girl o, cause there was traffic....After like 30 secs, he closed the gap I left and started devouring this mumu girl way no notice.......I was watching his body language...After some time he started shaking and sweating , That was the moment......He Ejaculated....Gross!!!!.....He then crossed one of his leg on the other so the Liquid wudnt fall and people wudnt notice....That was when I saw the wet patches on his jeans .......One old mama and another girl also noticed but we just laughed and faced our journey.............How Shameless!!!!!
@OP u were at his back when he ejaculated and u still saw that his front jeans was soaked with liquid. Get a life. U must not make page by telling lies. Sowie for ur husband or bf cus u will finish him with lies
Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by kowema(f): 10:13pm On Feb 09, 2015
46arcadez:

@OP u were at his back when he ejaculated and u still saw that his front jeans was soaked with liquid. Get a life. U must not make page by telling lies. Sowie for ur husband or bf cus u will finish him with lies

I think I wud have to close with you....You know I had to check ur profile and it confirmed my suspicion. I just knew a fool was behind the scene typing this trash!!...Sorry for ur father That ur mother told lies that resulted in a waste product like you.... Sorry for ur sisters Cus their marriages wud be just one long lie!...

Sorry for the blind girl that wud date a pig like you, Sorry for The innocent woman whose heart you intend to waaank your way into.......Sorry for the generations you wud av and wud still ejaculate prematurely on a Public bus, Public queue, Public office, public toilet, public she hole.....
..Your pain is really deep,maybe you are a product of this action... Ur father probably thought he cud deny he didn't spill the jelly. Until u ended up looking like him....mouse trap for a mouth
Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by Fabzgrace(f): 10:18pm On Feb 09, 2015
Op this is so true. I wonder why some men are so shameless.almost the same thing happened to me but it was in a burial ceremony and it was even an open space
Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by 46arcadez(m): 10:19pm On Feb 09, 2015
kowema:

I think I wud have to close with you....You know I had to check ur profile and it confirmed my suspicion. I just knew a fool was behind the scene typing this trash!!...Sorry for ur father That ur mother told lies that resulted in a waste product like you.... Sorry for ur sisters Cus their marriages wud be just one long lie!...

Sorry for the blind girl that wud date a pig like you, Sorry for The innocent woman whose heart you intend to waaank your way into.......Sorry for the generations you wud av and wud still ejaculate prematurely on a Public bus, Public queue, Public office, public toilet, public she hole.....
..Your pain is really deep,maybe you are a product of this action... Ur father probably thought he cud deny he didn't spill the jelly. Until u ended up looking like him....mouse trap for a mouth
More pls
Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by chimzy2u: 10:31pm On Feb 09, 2015
[quote author=ifex370 post=30565143]Taaa... Na lie... A real man cannot ejaculate under such short period of time n that condition...

BTW, how can you be trying to poke a girl while your wearing a jean.

I swear down. The story just doesn't add up.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Man Wearing Fake Joystick To Slay On Instagram Busted By Female Friend (photos) / Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) / UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.