Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,335 members, 7,811,977 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue (96795 Views)

Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics / I Slept With Just 45 Men & My Man Couldn't Take It. Advise Pls. / Is It Normal For A Virgin Not To Be Having Sexual Urge Even When Exposed To Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by GodMode: 4:28pm On Feb 09, 2015
4everGrand:
If you think this babe cooked this up, then you must be a certified atheist. I once saw a guy do this and o, how repulsed was I? Seems its a case of madness as far as I'm concerned.

Don't abuse atheists...

ignis:

Lolz. ....Don't kill me.

This is the funniest post I have seen on Nairaland.

Like seriously, are you kidding me?

Most guys don't know women have higher libido than men..
Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by GodMode: 4:32pm On Feb 09, 2015
FredHandsome:
Some Women would equally do this if their sexx organ hung freely like ours. Moreover, except for self control, we wouldn't have been any different from other animals...

Are you a learner

Women do this.. They do it mostly in the evening when its dark and no one in the bus will notice except the guy.
Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by Anowax(m): 4:35pm On Feb 09, 2015
This story sweet goorhh but too much pepper dey am... E fit be Yoruba pesin cook am sha

1 Like

Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 09, 2015
If only these girls knew how hard it is to own a penisss, its not easy if yall were in our shoes una for do worst!! U people that run away from ur husbands once a man with big prickkk aproaches you....fuckinggg hypocrites
Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 09, 2015
kowema:

Lol..How do u mean?...I get it, you think its fiction grin...Lol...I really wish..or maybe I shud say it is.Who knows?, Wole might just be passing by and I might just get a deal...

hahahah
no i know it may happen but using my knowledge of physics
the liquid should go down and dont forget its thick so it wont soak the jean so quick for you to see

although that also depends on the angle of (you understand)

anyhow sha
make i no to analyze come throway my manas

wole go call you oga madam
Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 09, 2015
kowema:

No vex, The guy make me vex nai make me make u vex but abeg no vex oga signor . Or u don vex?

owk
nice
i no vex
i see say you get the stuff even when most people go lose am you ma still hold am
Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by DuchessLily(f): 4:49pm On Feb 09, 2015
Hahaha...na person husband and pple papa be dat so oooo... Shame on him
Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 09, 2015
kowema:
Ok, This happened right before my eyes inside BRT yesterday..I just got back from church and decided to take a BRT bus from Cele to Ikotun..During rush hours like Say between 6:30 a.m-12pm/ 2pm-7:30pm, The regular buses hype their fare from #100 to about 300 naira........it gets really annoying that many people wud rather queue for hours , waiting for BRT buses that charges a constant fare of 50 naira.......This being the case, most times, u can find like 2 sections of people waiting for the BRT bus...The Standing and the Sitting section , with each section containing like 200 n more people respectively (No jokes oh)Depending on the time and location.....E.g Oshodi-Apapa and back BRT Stands, Cele-Ikotun stands etc.....

When I got to the BRT stand, I decided to join the standing Queue that seemed to have lesser number of people... By the time it got to my turn, The bus was so full to the Brim.....A standard BRT bus can take about 45 sitters and then say 49 standers..NB: (Its the loaders and drivers that choke up the bus Cus they get to share the fare from the standers hence the more standers, the more money to share per time)..... You can now imagine how choked up the bus was but I still insisted I must enter the Bus...I had to struggle my way into the bus interior to find a reasonable place to stand, even though other passengers kept saying "No Space, Where u dey go?, Oti Kun" etc....... Finally, One good Samaritan man Cleared a Space in front of him for me and I thanked him and entered.Little did I know that this man was on heat and needed to express his Libido.

The bus moved almost immediately and the next thing o, this man started taking advantage of portholes......When we get to a porthole which wud always make the bus stagger, this man wud just thrust forward without conrol and hit me with his pelvic region...Ah ah!, Initially mehn!, I said to my self " Na the port Hole they cause am "...Each time, I was doing my best to create space between us but the man somehow use porthole excuse to close the gap...in like few mins to our journey, I realized that this man no longer had a flat Pelvis oh!, it was now a growing Protrusion.Henh!, That was when I decided I'm migrating Mbok!. I bin want shout for am but I remembered he was the one who offered me space so I just jejely pushed my way to his back.....He turned and looked at me n I maintained my cool to avoid drama.....I left the girl that was in front of Me at his mercy and I was watching from behind...

I pity the girl o, cause there was traffic....After like 30 secs, he closed the gap I left and started devouring this mumu girl way no notice.......I was watching his body language...After some time he started shaking and sweating , That was the moment......He Ejaculated....Gross!!!!.....He then crossed one of his leg on the other so the Liquid wudnt fall and people wudnt notice....That was when I saw the wet patches on his jeans .......One old mama and another girl also noticed but we just laughed and faced our journey.............How Shameless!!!!!

no worry wole don see you if you see howmany pipu dey hai dem luk this tred you go fiaaa

pipu and gossip sha
you self sha
Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by Fkhalifa(m): 4:55pm On Feb 09, 2015
Effects of looking at erotic clothings/single men due for marriage etc among our youths resulting to this mess..

guys better relieve yourselves from home before putting yourself through this mess.
Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by Oahray: 4:55pm On Feb 09, 2015
Lol. One truly needs experience to be an expert writer. @kowema, while some parts of your story may be true, some parts were obviously added for the effect.

First of all, jeans couldn't have gotten soaked immediately, and that is even assuming he wasn't wearing boxers inside.

If you later went BEHIND him (in the crowded bus) as you said, how is it you saw the wet patches that wouldn't appear at the back of his trousers?

In any case, you should have turned back, looked him in the eye and told him in a loud voice to stop. Those people mistake silence for loud consent.

1 Like

Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by MGoh: 4:59pm On Feb 09, 2015
Had such xperience in a banking queue. Thnk God he recieved the greatest embarrasment of his life that day. Sha men and their wahala.
Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by 3kay945(m): 5:09pm On Feb 09, 2015
I only see many inexperienced fellow here.
Won't say more undecided
Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by Deepfreezer(m): 5:14pm On Feb 09, 2015
kowema:
Ok, This happened right before my eyes inside BRT yesterday..I just got back from church and decided to take a BRT bus from Cele to Ikotun..During rush hours like Say between 6:30 a.m-12pm/ 2pm-7:30pm, The regular buses hype their fare from #100 to about 300 naira........it gets really annoying that many people wud rather queue for hours , waiting for BRT buses that charges a constant fare of 50 naira.......This being the case, most times, u can find like 2 sections of people waiting for the BRT bus...The Standing and the Sitting section , with each section containing like 200 n more people respectively (No jokes oh)Depending on the time and location.....E.g Oshodi-Apapa and back BRT Stands, Cele-Ikotun stands etc.....

When I got to the BRT stand, I decided to join the standing Queue that seemed to have lesser number of people... By the time it got to my turn, The bus was so full to the Brim.....A standard BRT bus can take about 45 sitters and then say 49 standers..NB: (Its the loaders and drivers that choke up the bus Cus they get to share the fare from the standers hence the more standers, the more money to share per time)..... You can now imagine how choked up the bus was but I still insisted I must enter the Bus...I had to struggle my way into the bus interior to find a reasonable place to stand, even though other passengers kept saying "No Space, Where u dey go?, Oti Kun" etc....... Finally, One good Samaritan man Cleared a Space in front of him for me and I thanked him and entered.Little did I know that this man was on heat and needed to express his Libido.

The bus moved almost immediately and the next thing o, this man started taking advantage of portholes......When we get to a porthole which wud always make the bus stagger, this man wud just thrust forward without conrol and hit me with his pelvic region...Ah ah!, Initially mehn!, I said to my self " Na the port Hole they cause am "...Each time, I was doing my best to create space between us but the man somehow use porthole excuse to close the gap...in like few mins to our journey, I realized that this man no longer had a flat Pelvis oh!, it was now a growing Protrusion.Henh!, That was when I decided I'm migrating Mbok!. I bin want shout for am but I remembered he was the one who offered me space so I just jejely pushed my way to his back.....He turned and looked at me n I maintained my cool to avoid drama.....I left the girl that was in front of Me at his mercy and I was watching from behind...

I pity the girl o, cause there was traffic....After like 30 secs, he closed the gap I left and started devouring this mumu girl way no notice.......I was watching his body language...After some time he started shaking and sweating , That was the moment......He Ejaculated....Gross!!!!.....He then crossed one of his leg on the other so the Liquid wudnt fall and people wudnt notice....That was when I saw the wet patches on his jeans .......One old mama and another girl also noticed but we just laughed and faced our journey.............How Shameless!!!!!
Exactly why I insist my fiancee shouldn't be taking public transport.
Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by Oluwawapelumi(m): 5:17pm On Feb 09, 2015
lol,crazy man
Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by AKMoney1(m): 5:17pm On Feb 09, 2015
kowema:

Lol...Meanwhile its Kowema not Kosewa....Iyanmi!!

Lol ok ma, and I go like follow you for back too but the kin followers wey you go don get today ehn.....

1 Like

Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by eagleonearth(m): 5:21pm On Feb 09, 2015
[quote author=kowema post=30565295]Kowema, u funny die ooo. U got me laughing backslapping.

You expected me to bend down in a moving bus with little or no space to take pictures?, So the man wud notice me and probably give me a dirty slap?..Wait till it gets to ur own turn den u take pics and see if ur phone no go disappear before u finish..

1 Like

Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by 3kay945(m): 5:21pm On Feb 09, 2015
Actionleap:
A lady friend told me of her experience in a Molue in the late 90s. She said at first she was shocked when the guy started but did not know how to accuse him as he may end up denying and embarrass her. So, she encouraged him by giving her butt to the guy generously until the guy ejaculated. She now turned on him and accused him in the presence of other passengers. His trousers were wet with semen already, so he couldn't deny. The man jumped down at the next bus stop. lolzzzz

tongue
Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by idu1(m): 5:25pm On Feb 09, 2015
tit:
this story is true.
it has happen to me.
men are he-goats!
your father, uncle, brothers inclusive.

U are bast.ard. u don't know how to talk in public.

U gave birth to you?

Chimpanzee??
Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 09, 2015
tit:
this story is true.
it has happen to me.
men are he-goats!

see as u be?

abeg comot that tin wey u call picture........ mtchewwwwwww

chicks dey talk, u self wan talk!

FYI, your papa, your uncles, your brothers, your bf or husband(if u have any) follow for the matter!
Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by sleeky8(m): 5:36pm On Feb 09, 2015
Guys give the OP a break, i have witnessed this first hand. The year 2007, the place unilorin faculty. That was when course registration was not done online and we had to queue. In the guy's defence he was pressed from the front with a big ass and small boobs from the girl at the back. We didnt even know what was going on until the gal in front screamed because sperm was all over her skirt. I nearly died from laughing because the guy keep saying "it wasnt me".

You guys should realize there are some boys with quick ejaculations issues.They dont have to self-service before they come.

2 Likes

Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 09, 2015
Its called Frotteurism...google that
Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by omistephen: 5:44pm On Feb 09, 2015
D story might b real but d ejeculation showing on d Jeans trouser might real also but me nor bleve dat part
Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by JayJustus(m): 5:45pm On Feb 09, 2015
konji na bastard *sips orijin*
Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by intergral(m): 5:51pm On Feb 09, 2015
kowema:

Oga shay u see say na u first curse me Social Worker?.. if I start on you now dem go talk say na me make u go Catholic Church go disturb statue of Mary with ya tears.... I kneel down beg u ,no curse me again o...You really dont wanna trade eloquencial skills with me.....Last Warning!!!
Read my quote again and judge yourself. There are too many contradictory phrases and statements in your story that is why everybody is denying the facts. Please am not here to get insult anybody and am sorry I used that word, even thou I tried not to make it abusive am apologising not because am afraid of you but because am a gentleman. Shey you no vex again? (From one Gentleman to a beautiful lady)
Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by donem: 6:06pm On Feb 09, 2015
thecommunist:
I have witnessed it many times. There was a particular case that happened in yabatech. There was a football match going on in the sports complex and so many people were lined up against the wire mesh fence watching the match and as usual people will be pressing each other from different sides in order to catch a glimpse of the match. There was one pretty girl who was being pressed from behind by one Guy. Unknown to her, the guy has already brot out his peniis and was rubbing it against the girls buttts. Unfortunately for the girl, he spilled semenn all over her dress. Damn! It was disgusting! The guy was caugth before he could get away. O boy! Come see beating.lol

Dam mehn is this your story for real? Lol
Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by otiigba1(m): 6:06pm On Feb 09, 2015
@op,So you were just observing the whole shananigan Right? How do we know all this is not just in your imagination? Perharps the poor man was sweating because of the crowded bus subsequently the hot weather grin grin grin and the girl in front after you, may have enjoyed the whole thang! undecided
Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by kowema(f): 6:19pm On Feb 09, 2015
intergral:

Read my quote again and judge yourself. There are too many contradictory phrases and statements in your story that is why everybody is denying the facts. Please am not here to get insult anybody and am sorry I used that word, even thou I tried not to make it abusive am apologising not because am afraid of you but because am a gentleman. Shey you no vex again? (From one Gentleman to a beautiful lady)

Alright Alright!....I forgive ...In Okon's Voice and body Language *
Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by klevajey: 6:29pm On Feb 09, 2015
dhardline:
shocked shocked...I would have not believed too if I had not heard tales from girls in similar situations.Once a girl told me a guy did same to her in a bus,d guy released an even wet her skirt in the process.I pity such men sha when it should take at least 10 to 15mins with serious action to cum some cum wit minor rubbing in a bus.

bros, y u too dey lie like dis naa
Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 09, 2015
hazureal:
It happens and it's very disgusting and annoying. Infact, I witnessed it last week Wednesday when a colleague and I went to collect our PVCs.
When we got to the venue, the INEC officials had not arrived, so everyone waited around.
She was telling me about some challenges she's been having for a while and I was trying to cheer her up.
I noticed a guy in native attire (big buba and trousers) standing and pushing against her from behind her. I initially thought it was because of the crowd, but when some people around us moved away, this guy still stuck behind this woman o!
I became suspicious and asked her to move to her left side. I noticed that she still had her purse in her hand, but d guy still stood rooted to the spot and he started looking up with his mouth open.
You can imagine the disgust when I saw that he had an erection. It was so glaring even through his big buba.
I showed her and she was like " I didn't even notice anything". I was shocked! Was she that depressed that she truly did not notice?
Even when I shouted at the guy, an elderly man came to meet me and said "Madam, you are adding to the problem".
We later got to know he's an im-be-ci-le.
That scene got me so disturbed that when I went to check at the same venue the following day, if the PVC was ready, I carried a poly bag wit some newspapers in it, and I held it behind me.

na wa oh
Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 09, 2015
Hehehehee. Too many serial public w.ankers in this thread. With premature e.jaculation problems too. LOL. This is sooooo funny. this thread is an eye opener!! Wow!! Op dnt mind the doubting thomases!! They are guilty.

2 Likes

Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by XKZ(m): 6:50pm On Feb 09, 2015
kowema:

so I just jejely pushed my way to his back.....He turned and looked at me n I maintained my cool to avoid drama.....I left the girl that was in front of Me at his mercy and I was watching from behind...

That was when I saw the wet patches on his jeans ...
One old mama and another girl also noticed but we just laughed and faced our journey.....

If you're behind him how did you see the wet patches? Abi did it wet from front to back?

What were the positions of the "One old mama and another girl" that enabled them to see the pelvis of a man standing in a tightly packed BRT bus.

Btw, I'm not doubting things like this happen (I actually know someone who has experienced such). I just believe this particular story is either false or highly embelished.
Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by charismaticdave(m): 6:51pm On Feb 09, 2015
bossminded:
Wild imagination u need to be more creative

Hw sperm go wet jeans? Na borehole?

It can

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lady Narrates How Man Was Using His Joystick To Rub Her In A Commercial Bus / My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex / Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.