Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me (44814 Views)

Confused Driver Takes Passengers On A Road Trip Around Lagos (Photos) / I'm Taking A Road Trip Across Europe - Germany, Switzerland And Italy / Eleven Die In A Road Accident On The Benin-Ore Road (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by psalmsjob: 10:34pm On Feb 12, 2015
babyosisi:

The tongue has creative abilities
You will not only come to the USA but you will excel and flourish in it
So shall it be

1st. Amen here too!

2nd. Its good that you snap the food!

3rd. I wish you'd snapped that African Braiding saloon you couldn't snap!

4th. We can make 9ja even much much greater than the USA if we believe in her... And it begins by voting for a purposeful leader!

#VoteForChange #VoteForBuhari #VoteForNigeria

5 Likes

Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by imdolufemi: 10:34pm On Feb 12, 2015
God bless America....definitely coming there someday soon. See better road....we only have roads like that in Abuja

8 Likes

Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by Jarus(m): 10:39pm On Feb 12, 2015
LOL. Rural America that looks like Lekki, the most "urbanized Nigeria" grin cheesy

16 Likes

Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by olu4life(m): 10:46pm On Feb 12, 2015
all4naija:
A knowledgeable person.
Ooooh I see... U have knowledge but lack wisdom. Pls pray for wisdom.
Lastly learn to mind ur biz cos d person I quoted got d drift. Have a nice night. *cheers* wink grin

5 Likes

Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 12, 2015
Chineke mee
Jehovah has catapulted me to FP

This is a day of joy
A day of joy
A day of joyyyyyyy
This is a day of joy
A day of joy
It's a miracle dayyyyy

4 Likes

Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by InvertedHammer: 10:52pm On Feb 12, 2015
/
Rural America in the South?

Na.

Moonshiners and KKK things on my mind.

I ain't going. That's all.

\

2 Likes

Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by Nobody: 10:52pm On Feb 12, 2015
olu4life:

Ooooh I see... U have knowledge but lack wisdom. Pls pray for wisdom.
Lastly learn to mind ur biz cos d person I quoted got d drift. Have a nice night. *cheers* wink grin
Did you say wisdom? Smh... Stop using religious term on me. I am intelligent and smart enough to know you are an ignorant person. I am always minding my own business here.

Okay, have a nice dream in Makoko.
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by Unemadu: 10:54pm On Feb 12, 2015
all4naija:
@OP

Get a quality camera for once. Jeez! angry

Hahaha! Is America third worldish too?

The pics must be dirty and disturb your eyes cheesy

1 Like

Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by Nobody: 10:54pm On Feb 12, 2015
InvertedHammer:
/
Rural America in the South?

Na.

Moonshiners and KKK things on my mind.

I ain't going. That's all.

\
You should preoccupy your mind with ritual killers and cannibals in Nigeria first. angry angry angry
Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by olu4life(m): 10:55pm On Feb 12, 2015
all4naija:

Did you say wisdom? Smh... Stop using religious term on me. I am intelligent and smart enough to know you are an ignorant person. I am always minding my own business here.

Okay, have a nice dream in Makoko.
lipsrsealed
K undecided

1 Like

Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by Nobody: 10:57pm On Feb 12, 2015
olu4life:

K undecided
It's not OK! angry
Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by Nobody: 10:57pm On Feb 12, 2015
I sha made FTC lol.
Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by kenex4ever(m): 10:58pm On Feb 12, 2015
Rugged woman

1 Like

Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by Nobody: 10:58pm On Feb 12, 2015
Unemadu:

Hahaha! Is America third worldish too?

The pics must be dirty and disturb your eyes cheesy
The problem I have is with the quality of the camera not the environment.
Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by Nobody: 10:58pm On Feb 12, 2015
u people bring the taught of America back to my mind again,ah! if step there lasun that is bye bye to Africa.
Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by kenex4ever(m): 10:59pm On Feb 12, 2015
Rugged woman!
I like ur personality

2 Likes

Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by IamDanto7(m): 10:59pm On Feb 12, 2015
babyosisi:
City center of a rural town
We need to pee pee
Looking for a gas station grin

U mean this is a village?
Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 12, 2015
osmosis2015:

It's called Country side. Thanks.

Same thing
Using our nigerian terminology
Oversabi

6 Likes

Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by InvertedHammer: 11:00pm On Feb 12, 2015
all4naija:
You should preoccupy your mind with ritual killers and cannibals in Nigeria first. angry angry angry
/
No be person the ocean see Im legs e dey swallow?
Wetin concern me and ritual killers and cannibals in Nigeria?

BTW...Nigeria is gradually going down the shiter. Moneygram today na $1 = N202.90. Unbefuckinglievable!!!

GEJ till one dollar = N500!

\
Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 12, 2015
olu4life:
Nice thread sis mi,as I saw d road to the rural area,all what came to my mind was d horror movies.lol. Pls be careful o cos serial killers on d loose. How's d family mam?

My dear brother family is fine and dandy
My daughter told her friends at school where I went and they gasped
That town actually has a bad reputation historically with lynching blacks
Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 12, 2015
InvertedHammer:

/
No be person the ocean see Im legs e dey swallow?
Wetin concern me and ritual killers and cannibals in Nigeria?

BTW...Nigeria is gradually going down the shiter. Moneygram today na $1 = N202.90. Unbefuckinglievable!!!

GEJ till one dollar = N500!

\
What are you talking about?
Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by Nobody: 11:03pm On Feb 12, 2015
lifestyle1:

Cost please

With the Ice tea,I believe my bill was around $9 or so
Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by olu4life(m): 11:03pm On Feb 12, 2015
babyosisi:

WTF!!! U knew and still went ahead?! U chop liver o sis
Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by cronsberg: 11:03pm On Feb 12, 2015
Oildichotomy:
Why is it that Yankee pictures are always different from Naija pictures even without effects, They are still recognisable

What a heck is wrong with Equatorial pictures
So its not only me that noticed that. I think the secret lies in the little details e.g Environmental sanitation, Lane marks on roads, standard road signs e.t.c Naija pictures can be rea;;y dull though. The moment you see it, you immediately realize it was taken in nigeria/africa grin

3 Likes

Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by Nobody: 11:04pm On Feb 12, 2015
babyosisi:

Whatever! Leave Texas alone and go back to Nigeria. Nobody wants you there.
Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by lastmessenger: 11:04pm On Feb 12, 2015
The roads are just to good. What a hell is wrong with Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 12, 2015
IamDanto7:

U mean this is a village?

Yes it is
I couldn't live here though

There was a time my job sent me to work in a place that many Nigerians wouldn't believe existed
Real small rural town with only one traffic light in the whole town
I saw homes with tarpaulin covering some of the windows
When my mom visited I took her there and she said my daughter,even in an old mobile home,there is still a car parked in front ,running water and electricity.
Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by InvertedHammer: 11:07pm On Feb 12, 2015
all4naija:
What are you talking about?
/
My comments are for 18+ only.

Sorry.
\

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigeria's Railway Revolution In Pics / Incredible New Footage Shows Titanic Wreck In Highest Quality Ever (Video, Pics) / Missing Jet: CAS Amao Arrives Maiduguri To Supervise Search

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.