Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,607 members, 7,816,507 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me (44807 Views)

Confused Driver Takes Passengers On A Road Trip Around Lagos (Photos) / I'm Taking A Road Trip Across Europe - Germany, Switzerland And Italy / Eleven Die In A Road Accident On The Benin-Ore Road (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by Nobody: 11:08pm On Feb 12, 2015
InvertedHammer:

/
My comments are for 18+ only.

Sorry.
\
Good for you. I am even older than that.
Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by InvertedHammer: 11:09pm On Feb 12, 2015
babyosisi:

My dear brother family is fine and dandy
My daughter told her friends at school where I went and they gasped
That town actually has a bad reputation historically with lynching blacks
/
My point exactly.

All4naija do you copy?
\
Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by EreluY(f): 11:11pm On Feb 12, 2015
blackjack21:

Elders said
"Cow wey dey in a hurry to go America go come
back as corn beef
gringrin

blackjack21, you get bad belle o...ah ah. that proverb is uncalled for but I laugh tire.
Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by Nobody: 11:11pm On Feb 12, 2015
Jarus:
LOL. Rural America that looks like Lekki, the most "urbanized Nigeria" grin cheesy

I saw a few unpaved dusty roads off the main road ,about 3 they call them dirt roads but I was unable to get the pictures

An office girl years ago had directed me to her mother who is a seamstress to sew my asho ebi for a wedding
I wish I took pictures
I got off the main road and drove in an un tarred road for at least 2 miles miles to get to a place with only mobile and trailer homes.
If they blindfolded you and brought you there you wouldn't believe you were in the USA

2 Likes

Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by Nobody: 11:11pm On Feb 12, 2015
InvertedHammer:

/
My point exactly.

All4naija do you copy?
\
No, I don't!
Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 12, 2015
InvertedHammer:
/
Rural America in the South?

Na.

Moonshiners and KKK things on my mind.

I ain't going. That's all.

\

My dear if it is part of your job description nko?
I only go once in two or three months
Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by ewizard1: 11:13pm On Feb 12, 2015
You guys should learn how to ignore trolls!!!

5 Likes

Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by Nobody: 11:14pm On Feb 12, 2015
kenex4ever:
Rugged woman!
I like ur personality

Thanks

1 Like

Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by Nobody: 11:16pm On Feb 12, 2015
Unemadu:

Hahaha! Is America third worldish too?

The pics must be dirty and disturb your eyes cheesy

Tsk tsk tsk

Snapping with an old IPad and uploading directly to my posts without enhancements
You fit upgrade me kwa
Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by InvertedHammer: 11:17pm On Feb 12, 2015
babyosisi:

My dear if it is part of your job description nko?
I only go once in two or three months
/
I can understand. But shine your eyes o!

Especially considering the notoriety of those small Southern rural areas. They sure love their noose.
\

1 Like

Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by Nobody: 11:19pm On Feb 12, 2015
InvertedHammer:

/

Especially considering the notoriety of those small Southern rural areas. They sure love their noose.
\

Anyplace we entered I will immediately look around and once I saw another black person,I felt more relaxed
One of my colleagues asked me to come and jog ,I said tufia
Me jog in this place?
Mba kwa
The driver is very knowledgeable of the area and we stuck to the safe areas

1 Like

Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by Nobody: 11:20pm On Feb 12, 2015
InvertedHammer:

/

\
angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by InvertedHammer: 11:20pm On Feb 12, 2015
babyosisi:

Anyplace we entered I will immediately look around and once I saw another black person,I felt more relaxed
One of my colleagues asked me to come and jog ,I said tufia
Me jog in this places?
/
grin grin grin grin grin grin

I will be paranoid as a fvck.
\

1 Like

Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by Nobody: 11:23pm On Feb 12, 2015
InvertedHammer:

/
grin grin grin grin grin grin

I will be paranoid as a fvck.
\
Perhaps, visiting Okwonkwo's forest village would do you good!
Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by Nobody: 11:25pm On Feb 12, 2015
Dont mind that sadist always feeling like what i don't know,how are we even sure he is not in ajegunle forming yankee behind a faceless forum.

olu4life:

And u are?

2 Likes

Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by Jarus(m): 11:31pm On Feb 12, 2015
babyosisi:

I saw a few unpaved dusty roads off the main road ,about 3 they call them dirt roads but I was unable to get the pictures

An office girl years ago had directed me to her mother who is a seamstress to sew my asho ebi for a wedding
I wish I took pictures
I got off the main road and drove in an tarred road for at least 2 miles miles to get to a place with only mobile and trailer homes.
If they blindfolded you and brought you there you wouldn't believe you were in the USA

Interesting.
Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by presido1: 11:31pm On Feb 12, 2015
toshmann:

grin

Ichoro ka m gbaa ncha wink
Infact m na aga trinidad soon, ka m ga legharia anya
Ika na agbo ncha nwokem?

2 Likes

Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by olu4life(m): 11:36pm On Feb 12, 2015
Peppyluv:
Dont mind that sadist always feeling like what i don't know,how are we even sure he is not in ajegunle forming yankee behind a faceless forum.
Babyosisi see you in June cheesy

Lol. He's a wannabe desperate for attention that's y I ignored him

3 Likes

Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by bebe2(f): 11:45pm On Feb 12, 2015
babyosisi:
Snacks before bed grin
Cookies and milk
Lord I bind all the caloric content of these cookies and release just it's goodness unto my taste buds

Hahaha dat got me laughing. I don bind tire, but they still end up on my hips grin

3 Likes

Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by Nobody: 11:47pm On Feb 12, 2015
Instead of Yall to Pray for the growth and development of your country so that it wud be like America,,yall are praying to God to take you there ..nawa ooh, Black Man with Black Mentality..cant u guys fix ur country as patriots so that the Americans will be dying to come here instead? Chaii..see as people turn am to prayer point sef like ' Father any of my enemies that says i wont go to America would Never Succeed'..Nawa oooh.get ur acts right and develop Naija,you will never feel @ home in another Man's'Land..Trust Me

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by Masturbation(f): 11:54pm On Feb 12, 2015
Please, this is not rural America.
If you wanna know the meaning of rural, visit Wyoming,South Dakota, Daniels county Montana, Alaska.
The population of Wyoming is 3.

America is over_hyped, they live in their lost glory.
I live in Pennsylvania, but i will tell you that Lagos is far better than some of the U.S states.

4 Likes

Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by DaBullIT(m): 11:55pm On Feb 12, 2015
[size=28pt]It's funny how some people here are wishing to get to America, would love that too,

Commending the roads and good structures

Just that I've seen people condemning USA and Obama in politics section here on Nairaland and still praying, wowing and wishing to get to USA

Hypocrisy of the highest order
[/size]

9 Likes

Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by jenns(m): 11:59pm On Feb 12, 2015
Hey Madam Osisi, thanks for the yankee view.
Please is Edmond Oklahoma a safe place to start a family?
Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by Nobody: 12:03am On Feb 13, 2015
babyosisi:
[size=13pt] We go reach Amelica too IJN!! Amen!!

A beg e b like say that your pikin don grow. Tell am say her husband go soon come join am wink wink[/size]

[size=5pt] Na joke o[/size] grin

2 Likes

Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by kenex4ever(m): 12:04am On Feb 13, 2015
babyosisi:

Thanks
wlcm ma'am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigeria's Railway Revolution In Pics / Incredible New Footage Shows Titanic Wreck In Highest Quality Ever (Video, Pics) / Missing Jet: CAS Amao Arrives Maiduguri To Supervise Search

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.