Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna (23035 Views)

Please, No 2019 For Buhari - By Ochereome Nnanna / Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna / Buhari And ‘The Change We Need’? - Ochereome Nnanna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna by agulion: 8:57pm On Feb 09, 2015
matcham! matcham Buhari don fall for gutar ehn! matcham matcham

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna by Orikinla(m): 8:58pm On Feb 09, 2015
coolscott:
Interestingly coined.
Coined to Sting
#MarchBuhari smiley
[size=18pt]
All these errand boys of GEJ and PDP will look for where to hide in shame in 2015.
Sharing ill gotten wealth will be their undoing.
There will be change of government in 2015.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna by slap1(m): 8:58pm On Feb 09, 2015
A man that can't recall the name of his country's electoral body or the name of the party that afforded him the platform for his pipe dream is simply past his prime. Can he even recite the national anthem?

10 Likes

Re: Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna by theorbiters: 8:59pm On Feb 09, 2015
And I know some shallow minded people would come here, after suspending their brains from functioning, and call this write-up a crap.
Honestly, I am still yet to see a reasonable people who would analytically defend all these issues being raised. Rather they always cry foul when these points are being brought to light.
I keep saying this, if u weren't alive during Buhari's regime, you honestly have no right to talk. Not to even talk of all the evil he perpetrated all these while.
If the blood of all those who were killed during that 'dark era' could cry out, they would lay curses on those clamouring for this dictator.

10 Likes

Re: Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna by Clerverly: 9:00pm On Feb 09, 2015
SeverusSnape:

No... I don't.

The way you appear like a robot on every thread here is really funny cool
Re: Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna by TheProfe: 9:01pm On Feb 09, 2015
Need I remind you that gagging of the press is a 'regular' feature of military regimes?

Also, if GMB was commissioned without possessing the requisite qualifications, I expected you to have been unbiased enough to apportion some blame to the Nigerian Army for its negligence.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna by slap1(m): 9:02pm On Feb 09, 2015
Adelaide2:

So who is the ancestor, me, you, the person I responded to, or Nnana? shocked shocked
Nnanna Ochereome of course.
Re: Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna by anonimi: 9:04pm On Feb 09, 2015
Clerverly:

If im dey appear like robot na how you dey appear?

Like a recurring decimal?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna by slap1(m): 9:04pm On Feb 09, 2015
TheProfe:
Need I remind you that gagging of the press is a 'regular' feature of military regimes?

He hasn't even won and he's itching to close down AIT. Once a soldier, always a soldier.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna by Orikinla(m): 9:05pm On Feb 09, 2015
Ikengawo:

people are building infrastructure and you're concerned about testicles

[size=28pt]

The first 419 Government in Nigeria.

Why Is President Goodluck Jonathan Desperate To Secure A Second Term By Force? - See more at: http://www.nigeriansreport.com/2015/02/why-is-president-goodluck-jonathan.html#sthash.F67fUZ2G.dpuf

Jonathan’s N5 Billion Naira Endorsement Gift Tears Ohanaeze to Pieces

~ Rev By Obinna Akukwe - See more at: http://www.nigeriansreport.com/#sthash.2e6x1JJO.dpuf[/size]

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna by SeverusSnape(m): 9:05pm On Feb 09, 2015
Clerverly:

Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna by xmich(m): 9:10pm On Feb 09, 2015
You must VOTE rightly in 2015.
If SOMEONE is;
J = Joyfully
O = On
N = New
A = Assignment
T = To
H = Help
A = All
N = Nigerians
THEN we must also resist anyone who will
B = Bring
U = Us
H = Hatred
A = And
R = Religious
I = Intolerance
Vote wisely

7 Likes

Re: Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna by kazey123(m): 9:11pm On Feb 09, 2015
Even thou you are paid to write these. Na lie cos me and my household we #march4buhari.
March28. 47days to go!
Re: Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna by hedonistic: 9:11pm On Feb 09, 2015
TheProfe:

Also, if GMB was commissioned without possessing the requisite qualifications, I expected you to have been unbiased enough to apportion some blame to the Nigerian Army for its negligence.

You seem to have an analytical mind.... Now, analyse this:

Buhari lied under oath (affidavit) that his certificate was with the Military, which turned out to be a blatantly false claim refuted by the military authorities. In law, that is called perjury - a criminal offence that strips you of all integrity and confines you to jail. What do you have to say about that?

7 Likes

Re: Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna by Akinz0126(m): 9:11pm On Feb 09, 2015
After going through this piece of work I laughed in Japanese grin you guyz should stop sprinking up what happened in the past its was all in the past anyway.Little did you guyz knows that the more you paint this man blue black,the more every dick,tom and harry rally round Him as the best alternative for the predicament we are experiencing in our father land.
Re: Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna by zingywingy: 9:11pm On Feb 09, 2015
Well....we need more of long stories about Buhari. The more you write the more u look.stupid. Change is what we want grin
GMB was asked why he was brutal by Aljazeerah and he replied that as a military man, defending the nation at all cost was is an oath. So he couldn't bear anything that could tarnish d nations` image like corruption and drug trafficking..The need was done without remorse.

GMB meant business lets support Him

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna by oneeast: 9:12pm On Feb 09, 2015
Buhari is finished. .lol

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna by nerodenero: 9:12pm On Feb 09, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:

They know that when Buhari was Head of State it was Tunde Idiagbon, the deputy, who was in charge. They also know that as Chairman of PTF, it was a battery of Fulani technocrats headed by Afriprojects Consortium CEO, Alhaji Salihijo Ahmad, that was in charge. They are hoping Osinbajo will be in charge if Buhari is elected. And I laugh!
A repeat of June 12, 1993 is possible because the Otuoke man is power-drunk and may God deliver us.The above submission is heavy and well-loaded.I guess the north is gullible and their quest to always wanting to rule will always be their greatest undoing.

Fingers crossed as I can't wait to see how this drama in our country pans out and hopefully the masses will be better for it.
Re: Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna by Dalastd123: 9:14pm On Feb 09, 2015
mentorandfriend:
All campaigns against Buhari is meaningless. It wont amount to anything. He is a man of destiny, and was born for such a time as this; to deliver Nigeria from bankrupcy, shame, and ignomy. Nigeria shall rise again.
na wa for u ooo. U and ur family need him to deliver y'all not me Biko. GEJ till 2019

7 Likes

Re: Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna by linuxuser(m): 9:15pm On Feb 09, 2015
So why did Buhari lock up Alex in the prison and Shagari in a palace?

zingywingy:
Well....we need more of long stories about Buhari. The more you write the more u look.stupid. Change is what we want grin
GMB was asked why he was brutal by Aljazeerah and he replied that as a military man. Defending the nation at all cost was d oath. So he couldn't bear anything that could tarnish d nations` image like corruption and drug trafficking..The need was done without remorse.

GMB meant business lets support Him

7 Likes

Re: Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna by Koroaso: 9:15pm On Feb 09, 2015
The slayer of corruption.
The terrorizer of looters.
The defender of the masses.
The no-nonsense general.
The most popular man in Nigeria.
The political enigma.
The only politician who can get millions without renting a crowd.
The man with a cult-like followership.

The persistent one!
PDP's worst nightmare.

All welcome Nigeria's incoming president
President Muhammadu Buhari. GCFR

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna by ndcide(m): 9:15pm On Feb 09, 2015
The write up is the fact that we have be telling some infinitely daft folk who have decided not to reason.

These facts have been in various editorials long before this election but they don't read. so unfortunate.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna by banjifemi1983: 9:16pm On Feb 09, 2015
STOP THE LIES
Buhari does not support terrorism or insurgency. He was attacked by Boko Haram in July 2014.

He took out the deadly Maitatsine insurgents in the 1980s entering into Chadian territory to wipe out what had become a deadly attack on Nigerian lives.

He had repeatedly condemned the criminal activities of Boko Haram and advocated for a united front for combating terrorism.

Indeed, Buhari administration will provide firm leadership and eliminate the obvious corruption that hampers the delivery of equipment to the military. The Boko Haram insurgency will be stopped as he did to the Maitatsine in the 1980s.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna by kheart(m): 9:17pm On Feb 09, 2015
mobuch:
I shed tears and get very sad when I read comments on nairaland by supposed educated nigerian graduates advocating and spitting fire for Buhari to be elected as president, even going as far as threatening the illuminated folks like me who know that Buhaari is evil, and I begin to wonder, do these young people understand what ðεƔ are asking for in the person of buhari?? Despite all the Substanciated facts that have been given on nairaland about the evil history and evil antecedents of Buhari, some educated idiiots still keep shouting sai buhari, aand I begin to wonder, has the education system of nigeria become so disfunctional that supposed graduates can no longer think aand reason critically

Honestly, if I have my way, the educational certificates of any graduate who agitates for the return of buhari as a president should be withdrawn, ceased and torn into shreds. Shame

Chukwubuchi we don hear
Re: Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 09, 2015
4bobo:
I am sure that this must be cramjones or fkk new moniker. The way this guy is really running hbp on buhari thread, u will think his papa was part of drug dealers that buhari killed.
Registered on January, He created over 37 topics, in which about 35 is all about anti buhari. Make u no die before March 28 of hbp o.

Whatever, I will still vote for Jonathan.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 09, 2015
His problems are humongous indeed
We don't want him

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna by jdbrasco(m): 9:22pm On Feb 09, 2015
Urine:
I was looking forward to read something intelligent but his first paragraph gave him away as an ethnic jingoist. He limited the campaign slogan of one candidate to a region and gave the other a national outlook, I wonder what these old people gain with this daft behaviour. I'm willing to talk Nigeria only with people that see the country as one.

That said, I wonder what this wahala is about, if you like Buhari vote for him, if you don't, vote for Jonathan, the winner will be President so why are we generating unnecessary tension? This man attended University in 1984 and this is the best he can come up with? Now you see what type of mess we are in.
I would hv been disappionted if u hv said sm tin different. Classic APC pattern.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna by zingywingy: 9:26pm On Feb 09, 2015
mobuch:
I shed tears and get very sad when I read comments on nairaland by supposed educated nigerian graduates advocating and spitting fire for Buhari to be elected as president, even going as far as threatening the illuminated folks like me who know that Buhaari is evil, and I begin to wonder, do these young people understand what ðεƔ are asking for in the person of buhari?? Despite all the Substanciated facts that have been given on nairaland about the evil history and evil antecedents of Buhari, some educated idiiots still keep shouting sai buhari, aand I begin to wonder, has the education system of nigeria become so disfunctional that supposed graduates can no longer think aand reason critically

Honestly, if I have my way, the educational certificates of any graduate who agitates for the return of buhari as a president should be withdrawn, ceased and torn into shreds. Shame

Story for the gods....but you deserves a response..but remember that half a bread is better than none..buhari is cruel but against indiscipline and corruption. The two is enough to salvage Nigeria.
But honestly, the graduate that died for Immigration exams, what has d govt done?
A Jordanian pilot was killed by isis and their president gone wild for revenge. THATS LEADERSHIP BRO.
PLEASE USE UR BRAIN NEXT TIME

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna by Shoutozone: 9:28pm On Feb 09, 2015
ozoigbondu:

So you want a ballish illiterate to rule over you.Education edifies the mind an uneducated mind is brutal and unrefined thus their rule is tryannical
Buhari is an uneducated and showed his unrefined mind during his two years brutal rule that almost turned Nigeria into north korea if not for evil ibb.
He will not do better judging from his recent behaviour and utterance
Jesus in the synagogue was considered an illiterate by the scribes but yet with the knowledge that superseded them all. Likewise Moses who was a Shepherd, he managed to take the israelites from Egypt. When God wants to use you, your qualifications becomes irrelevant. And besides, this man in question is not an illiterate. He went to foreign schools and speaks English very well. Is that your definition of illiteracy?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna by philips70(m): 9:29pm On Feb 09, 2015
hedonistic:

You seem to have an analytical mind.... Now, analyse this:

Buhari lied under oath (affidavit) that his certificate was the Military, which turned out to be a blatantly false claim refuted by the military authorities. In law, that is called perjury - a criminal offence that strips you of all integrity and confines you to jail. What do you have to say about that?

Which of the military? The ones they are using to rig elections in Ekiti or the ones GEJ is using to scuttle democracy by using them to postpone his defeat. Or is it the military that are taking orders from Tompolo in the sea or the fat ones eating all defence budgets and sending helpless troops to be slaughtered by Boko Haram? These ones are capable of removing all originals of the general's certificates from his file and that is exactly what they did. Unfortuantely for them and GEJ they are playing their last card as the junior rank of the military are fully ready to defend democracy and put these fat cows where they belong. They are watching the game!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna by mrmetoo1: 9:29pm On Feb 09, 2015
mobuch:

If despite all what has being written on buhari with evidences, that have constantly given us the evil picture of who he truely is, and you still ask for substanciated facts, then I give up you and other young nigerians who reason like you, go and return your certificate, if you have any.

Again with the "substanciated" facts and who he "truely" is, please is this english? Anyway provide these substantiated facts, imagine me as a fence sitter that you're trying to convince to dislike Buhari. Ok go!!!

P.S. Remember! Your TAN check depends on this.
Re: Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna by OLUJAY4REAL: 9:32pm On Feb 09, 2015
mentorandfriend:
All campaigns against Buhari is meaningless. It wont amount to anything. He is a man of destiny, and was born for such a time as this; to deliver Nigeria from bankrupcy, shame, and ignomy. Nigeria shall rise again.

You mean the usual "born-to-rule" thing? That time is over, pls.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rivers Rerun: APC Unleashes Full Weight Of Federal Might On Rivers / Presidency: Nobody Can Stop Me From Contesting In 2023 – Okorocha / Atiku Agreed On A Bribe To Sell Off NITEL - Henry Shield (2017)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.