Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,277 members, 7,815,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna (23033 Views)

Please, No 2019 For Buhari - By Ochereome Nnanna / Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna / Buhari And ‘The Change We Need’? - Ochereome Nnanna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna by coldFLARES1(m): 9:32pm On Feb 09, 2015
mobuch:
I shed tears and get very sad when I read comments on nairaland by supposed educated nigerian graduates advocating and spitting fire for Buhari to be elected as president, even going as far as threatening the illuminated folks like me who know that Buhaari is evil, and I begin to wonder, do these young people understand what ðεƔ are asking for in the person of buhari?? Despite all the Substanciated facts that have been given on nairaland about the evil history and evil antecedents of Buhari, some educated idiiots still keep shouting sai buhari, aand I begin to wonder, has the education system of nigeria become so disfunctional that supposed graduates can no longer think aand reason critically

Honestly, if I have my way, the educational certificates of any graduate who agitates for the return of buhari as a president should be withdrawn, ceased and torn into shreds. Shame
Quite frankly, you are the bigger id1ot for failing to realise that in a liberal democracy everyone is entitled to their choice from the array of candidates presented by the political parties. In a fair and credible contest, the minority would have their say while the majority would have their way.

That said, is Mr Jonathan a model of whole a graduate should be with his PhD from UNIPORT? A man without a bit of honour and one who could not effectively manage our resources.

Please do well to support Jonathan and respect the fact that a number of us would still want to support Buhari in spite of horribly you have chosen to villify him.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna by anonimi: 9:33pm On Feb 09, 2015
hedonistic:

You seem to have an analytical mind.... Now, analyse this:

Buhari lied under oath (affidavit) that his certificate was the Military, which turned out to be a blatantly false claim refuted by the military authorities. In law, that is called perjury - a criminal offence that strips you of all integrity and confines you to jail. What do you have to say about that?

And when initially caught in their web of LIES they quickly scratched their head and pointed accusing fingers at IBB grin cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2109978_almajiri6_jpeg472186fb06daa74d9130ee7e19b5e9ed

These APCheat people are such addictive LIARS, chai shocked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna by ooshinibos: 9:34pm On Feb 09, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
[size=25]BuhariShowYourCertificate[/size] grin grin grin tongue
he don show am now ..i dont think we need to see it self ....the guy is a major general for crying out loud

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna by Ikengawo: 9:35pm On Feb 09, 2015
mentorandfriend:
All campaigns against Buhari is meaningless. It wont amount to anything. He is a man of destiny, and was born for such a time as this; to deliver Nigeria from bankrupcy, shame, and ignomy. Nigeria shall rise again.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna by Genea(f): 9:36pm On Feb 09, 2015
tonytony208:

these apc apologists have started again. They will leave the message and start attacking d messenger. Forget about who actually wrote it. Are those points raised true or not?
dats d fruit of illiteracy, don't blame dem

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna by mentorandfriend(m): 9:37pm On Feb 09, 2015
Dalastd123:
na wa for u ooo. U and ur family need him to deliver y'all not me Biko. GEJ till 2019
You may say what you want because non of your sisters are not currently in Sambissa, or somewhere remote, being raped daily by stupid insurgents, while a C in C blames it on everyone else but himself. Continue.
Re: Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna by Genea(f): 9:38pm On Feb 09, 2015
ooshinibos:

he don show am now ..i dont think we need to see it self ....the guy is a major general for crying out loud
yeah a major general by d use of d quota system Cos I doubt if anyone can rise to dat rank in d present day Nigeria without his result

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna by vigasimple(m): 9:38pm On Feb 09, 2015
kunle1960:
I keep wondering why Buhari had not been arrested over perjury,I keep pondering....

Because he is a born to rule Fulani man. That is the truth.

Our brothers in the south have no clue the formation of this country and how the sokoto caliphate has used religion with Fulani influence to make us slaves in our own country.

How can a SAN be a deputy to a semi illiterate? Your answers lies there

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna by billyG(m): 9:39pm On Feb 09, 2015
D poser & his supporters shld go & die!
Re: Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 09, 2015
focus7:
Nnanna can go and drink poison if he cannot cope with Buhari becoming a president.

You can still go ahead nd hug transformer or join hell fire beside faibuhari nd hell re similar.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna by anonimi: 9:42pm On Feb 09, 2015
coldFLARES1:
Quite frankly, youare the bigger idiot for failing to realise that in a liberal democracy everyone is entitled to their choice from the array of candidates presented by the political parties. In a fair and credible contest, the minority would have their say while the majority would have their way.

That said, is Mr Jonathan a model of whole a graduate should be with his PhD from UNIPORT? A man without a bit of honour and one who could not effectively manage our resources.

Please do well to support Jonathan and respect the fact that a number of us would still want to support Buhari in spite of horribly you have chosen to villify him.

Jonathan has managed our resources much better than any president before him including the daft & dumb old pensioner being packaged and forced down our throats by the Thief'nuibu cabal like a problematic dying car being sold by a DUBIOUS car dealer hoping it will not give up any signs of its impending death before the buyer pays up shocked

You may wish to go through the 11 pages of the thread below to purge yourself of the MISINFORMATION you have been fed by the LIE LIE people of APCheat:

https://www.nairaland.com/2117791/achievements-jonathan-sambo-administration-pictures

I hope you will not be lazy but take your time to get factual information.

It is good for Buhari supporters to claim their right to FREEDOM of expression in "a liberal democracy" that has been seriously enhanced by Jonathan in the past five years with opposition parties winning elections without much hassles from Edo to Anambra to Osun. Something the saintly opposition latter-day paragons of democracy cannot deliver in the LGA elections organised by their state IECs.
Bloody HYPOCRITES!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2098851_109602783_jpeg1fa095d1e8964ccd66363d37dc6c81b3

7 Likes

Re: Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna by Genea(f): 9:43pm On Feb 09, 2015
genevieve12:
The lion claims to be king of the jungle but when the jungle is on fire the lion would be on the run, can the lion be greater than the jungle?it wud be a dance of shame.its takes a calm sprit to preside over angry wolves,let's not be decieved by the new skin the snake wears,it still has the same bite.jonathan I support for peace n continuity of our democracy.
congrats on Ur first post
Re: Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna by ooshinibos: 9:44pm On Feb 09, 2015
Genea:
yeah a major general by d use of d quota system Cos I doubt if anyone can rise to dat rank in d present day Nigeria without his result
i think he is more of a practical man ..he fought in the nigerian civil war ...Buhari came in as a non commision officer ..the present army officers we have now dont have war experience ,they are just NDA graduates and useless womanisers ..and this is evidence in the war against boko haram ..it is just unbelieveable that the almighty Nigerian army cannot defeat Boko haram , what happenned to the kill anf go police that used to quell armed bandits .
i dont think we have an army ..its a matter of time before we get invaded once the world knows we dont have an army or rather a toothless army ..

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna by OLUJAY4REAL: 9:45pm On Feb 09, 2015
kazey123:
Even thou you are paid to write these. Na lie cos me and my household we #march4buhari.
March28. 47days to go!

Me $ my family will march for Goodluck $ success; not emblem of failure. Never!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna by nagoma(m): 9:47pm On Feb 09, 2015
BUHARI
the People's general, an officer and a gentleman
Law and order makes a nation, same law for rich and for poor.
the man who walks his talk ,personal riches are not his worldly objective
A nationalist who wants to see Nigeria great and respected
A man focused and upright & not given to temptations
tea totaller non smoker seeks for altruism and a society just and prosperous.
Chains of property, foreign accounts , fleet of jets and cars and other lusts are weaknesses for a leader.
Real strength is of character, real wealth is the wealth of all, real nation is a just nation.
A man of experience , never haughty or arrogant yet head and shoulder above the midgets.
Unassailable ,incorruptible, tested and trusted - use him while he is available.
buhari - hated by criminals.
Loved by all who love justice. Vote Buhari/Osinbajo for Nigeria's Redemption.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna by nagoma(m): 9:49pm On Feb 09, 2015
The fact, the reality;

Re: Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna by nagoma(m): 9:51pm On Feb 09, 2015
The fact , the reality2;

Re: Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna by zingywingy: 9:54pm On Feb 09, 2015
linuxuser:
So why did Buhari lock up Alex in the prison and Shagari in a palace?

because Ekweme is ur father na..so gullible to have more than 16 signatures in 18 fraudulent cases.
IBO`s...democracy handtool since Ojukwu lost biafra war tongue
Re: Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna by tatosh: 9:55pm On Feb 09, 2015
Urine:
I was looking forward to read something intelligent but his first paragraph gave him away as an ethnic jingoist. He limited the campaign slogan of one candidate to a region and gave the other a national outlook, I wonder what these old people gain with this daft behaviour. I'm willing to talk Nigeria only with people that see the country as one.

That said, I wonder what this wahala is about, if you like Buhari vote for him, if you don't, vote for Jonathan, the winner will be President so why are we generating unnecessary tension? This man attended University in 1984 and this is the best he can come up with? Now you see what type of mess we are in.
Re: Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 09, 2015
If Buharists don't learn from this... They won't ever learn

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna by yayitifury: 10:08pm On Feb 09, 2015
Go hang ur self and share ur story with the dead....shior

ShowYourCertificate:
http://allafrica.com/stories/201502020542.html
Re: Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna by realsuccess: 10:20pm On Feb 09, 2015
Mibuch or whatever ur name is , u are a certified idiot and a divine fool, a bastard and a mad man of thee highest order. U lack basic impetus of moral virtue, u stink and u are just a bastard. That all.
mobuch:
I shed tears and get very sad when I read comments on nairaland by supposed educated nigerian graduates advocating and spitting fire for Buhari to be elected as president, even going as far as threatening the illuminated folks like me who know that Buhaari is evil, and I begin to wonder, do these young people understand what ðεƔ are asking for in the person of buhari?? Despite all the Substanciated facts that have been given on nairaland about the evil history and evil antecedents of Buhari, some educated idiiots still keep shouting sai buhari, aand I begin to wonder, has the education system of nigeria become so disfunctional that supposed graduates can no longer think aand reason critically

Honestly, if I have my way, the educational certificates of any graduate who agitates for the return of buhari as a president should be withdrawn, ceased and torn into shreds. Shame

Re: Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna by realsuccess: 10:22pm On Feb 09, 2015
U are also a serious fool and a mad man to the core
misscastle:
If Buharists don't learn from this... They won't ever learn
Re: Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna by landform(m): 10:23pm On Feb 09, 2015
focus7:
Nnanna can go and drink poison if he cannot cope with Buhari becoming a president.
my brother is not a matter Of Nnanna to go and drink poison,but it is a matter Of knowing the truth so that truth Will set Nigeria free.I was a supporter of Gmb, but after going through his history as a dictator ,couple with certificate saga,I came to conclusion that he does not deserve my half vote. I can't imagine with the number of compitent intellectuals we have in this country, it Will be a semi illitrate that Will rule us. chukwu ama nkwe( God forbid)

7 Likes

Re: Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna by LogicPower(m): 10:24pm On Feb 09, 2015
mobuch:

You are shedding your tears for the wrong reasons!

1. You should be shedding tears for the MASSIVE CORRUPTION that has been going under the watch of this adm.

2. You should be shedding tears that the clueless 'leader' does NOT even give a damn about it.

3. You should be shedding tears that in this century, we have a president that does NOT understand that NO NATION would ever develop without SERIOUSLY tackling the menace of systematic corruption and looting of the public funds that are supposed to be used for the country's developmental projects.

4. You should be shedding your tears that for the plights of millions of unemployed youths all over the country; the money that could be used to provide 24-electricity and other infrastructure that could serve as a catalyst for creating jobs for these youths is being corned by some heartlessly selfish super-corrupt and cabal.

5. You should be shedding tears that a president Nigerians elected with such a hope for a new era that would end the senseless looting of public funds, has completely DISAPPOINTED the teeming youths who elected him and dashed their hope for a better Nigeria.

6. You should be shedding tears that instead of working for the interests of the ordinary Nigerians, the clueless president you support CHOSE to ALIGN with, and pander to, the oppressors and exploiters of the ordinary Nigerians.

7. You should be shedding tears that we have a president who sincerely believes that stealing is not corruption.

8. You should be shedding tears that in spite of the massive global awareness campaigns against corruption that have been going on for decades across the world, we have a president whose body language encourages corruption, repeatedly telling the thieving elite what they love to hear, and that is, he would NOT send anybody to jail for corruption.

9. You should be shedding tears that even those corrupt elite who had been CONVICTED are now not only working free, but they have been PARDONED and rehabilitated and re-empowered financially and politically by the clueless you support.

10. You should be shedding tears that an insurgency by a small band of satanic and misguided miscreants was ALLOWED by the manipulative and selfish clueless to rage on and on, until it assumed such devastating proportions, costing THOUSANDS of lives and billions' worth of destruction of properties.

11. You should be shedding tears that apart from this clueless you support, you can HARDLY EVER find any other president of any country in the world, either now or in the past, who would watch innocent citizens of his country being so mercilessly killed, maimed and displayed in their thousands and YET seem SO UNCONCERNED, SO UNCARING about it, and simply smiles, dances and goes about his normal business, as if NOTHING whatsoever has happened.

12. You should be shedding tears that even analysts and politicians of other countries OPENLY express their surprise (sometimes anger) at the unbelievable lack of concern GEJ has all along been showing at the massive killings and destruction in the SE/MB regions.

13. You should be shedding tears that even when OVER TWO HUNDRED innocent schoolgirls were abducted by the ungodly BH insurgents, it took two weeks and international outrage for the self-centred clueless and his cohorts to even accept that there was any kidnapping.

14. You should be shedding tears that a big, rich and supposedly powerful country like Nigeria would fail and betray her hundreds of innocent girls in such a shameful way.

15. In fact, you should be shedding your tears that a president who has failed the nation so woefully, an in so many respects, would even have the audacity to ask for the people to vote for him again!.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 09, 2015
realsuccess:
Mibuch or whatever ur name is , u are a certified idiot and a divine fool, a bastard and a mad man of thee highest order. U lack basic impetus of moral virtue, u stink and u are just a bastard. That all.

BBC hausa just declared that one of Buhari's 153 cows just ran mad and has being declared missing. You sound like the missing mad cow. Shame

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna by Genea(f): 10:30pm On Feb 09, 2015
ooshinibos:

i think he is more of a practical man ..he fought in the nigerian civil war ...Buhari came in as a non commision officer ..the present army officers we have now dont have war experience ,they are just NDA graduates and useless womanisers ..and this is evidence in the war against boko haram ..it is just unbelieveable that the almighty Nigerian army cannot defeat Boko haram , what happenned to the kill anf go police that used to quell armed bandits .
i dont think we have an army ..its a matter of time before we get invaded once the world knows we dont have an army or rather a toothless army ..
well let's just say no one will lay his life down for a country dat won't appreciate dier effort,even d government can provide good arms for d fight against insurgency
Re: Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 09, 2015
kunle1960:
I keep wondering why Buhari had not been arrested over perjury,I keep pondering....

Reason is not far fetched man, Our legal system is fatally flawed, no thanks to the illiterates that have been at the helm of affairs over the years, don't worry it's been rectified, so many bills will come into law, we're moving forward. Patience...
Re: Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 09, 2015
LogicPower:

You are shedding your tears for the wrong reasons!

1. You should be shedding tears for the MASSIVE CORRUPTION that has been going under the watch of this adm.

2. You should be shedding tears that the clueless 'leader' does NOT even give a damn about it.

3. You should be shedding tears that in this century, we have a president that does NOT understand that NO NATION would ever develop without SERIOUSLY tackling the menace of systematic corruption and looting of the public funds that are supposed to be used for the country's developmental projects.

4. You should be shedding your tears that for the plights of millions of unemployed youths all over the country; the money that could be used to provide 24-electricity and other infrastructure that could serve as a catalyst for creating jobs for these youths is being corned by some heartlessly selfish super-corrupt and cabal.

5. You should be shedding tears that a president Nigerians elected with such a hope for a new era that would end the senseless looting of public funds, has completely DISAPPOINTED the teeming youths who elected him and dashed their hope for a better Nigeria.

6. You should be shedding tears that instead of working for the interests of the ordinary Nigerians, the clueless president you support CHOSE to ALIGN with, and pander to, the oppressors and exploiters of the ordinary Nigerians.

7. You should be shedding tears that we have a president who sincerely believes that stealing is not corruption.

8. You should be shedding tears that in spite of the massive global awareness campaigns against corruption that have been going on for decades across the world, we have a president whose body language encourages corruption, repeatedly telling the thieving elite what they love to hear, and that is, he would NOT send anybody to jail for corruption.

9. You should be shedding tears that even those corrupt elite who had been CONVICTED are now not only working free, but they have been PARDONED and rehabilitated and re-empowered financially and politically by the clueless you support.

10. You should be shedding tears that an insurgency by a small band of satanic and misguided miscreants was ALLOWED by the manipulative and selfish clueless to rage on and on, until it assumed such devastating proportions, costing THOUSANDS of lives and billions' worth of destruction of properties.

11. You should be shedding tears that apart from this clueless you support, you can HARDLY EVER find any other president of any country in the world, either now or in the past, who would watch innocent citizens of his country being so mercilessly killed, maimed and displayed in their thousands and YET seem SO UNCONCERNED, SO UNCARING about it, and simply smiles, dances and goes about his normal business, as if NOTHING whatsoever has happened.

12. You should be shedding tears that even analysts and politicians of other countries OPENLY express their surprise (sometimes anger) at the unbelievable lack of concern GEJ has all along been showing at the massive killings and destruction in the SE/MB regions.

13. You should be shedding tears that even when OVER TWO HUNDRED innocent schoolgirls were abducted by the ungodly BH insurgents, it took two weeks and international outrage for the self-centred clueless and his cohorts to even accept that there was any kidnapping.

14. You should be shedding tears that a big, rich and supposedly powerful country like Nigeria would fail and betray her hundreds of innocent girls in such a shameful way.

15. In fact, you should be shedding your tears that a president who has failed the nation so woefully, an in so many respects, would even have the audacity to ask for the people to vote for him again!.

And you think boko-hari is the right and competent man to wipe away the tears? Shame

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna by Akpan107(m): 10:36pm On Feb 09, 2015
peckhamboi:
Why are you saTANoids so dishonest and deceitful like your paymaster.

Why are you attributing an article written by a fellow TANoid called Ocherome Nnanna from Umudike, Abia state to Vanguard newspapers?
Buhari will never rule over us again.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna by sam13(m): 10:38pm On Feb 09, 2015
If this guy want to educate some of us about the history of our country
In the past how do military court martial apart from GMB was been tried
Can the op also tell us the level of education and the cvs of past democratic elected presidents of our country
I will still ask you more questions probably after the elections
Re: Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna by mickeymimi: 10:39pm On Feb 09, 2015
" returning President Goodluck Jonathan of the PDP to office would be “a disaster waiting to be unleashed on Nigerians.”

http://www.punchng.com/news/re-electing-jonathanll-be-a-national-disaster/

I bet that some critics can't stand GMB intellectually. This is a man who has studied in the US, UK etc and passed his exams. Have they ever written any exam outside the shores of Nigeria? The ones they wrote in Nigeria I believe were arranged with expo!

This date of election had been fixed since last year and not all our military personnel are in the NE fighting so that excuse to me isn't tenable and just shows why we are still where we are in this Nation.

We will see who BH is working for when violence cease within 6wks! We will know who has the remote control of BH for profiteering! God deliver us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

World Bank Officials Drown In Nigeria's In Egbe Dam In Egbe Ekiti / Why Anambra, Enugu, Kogi Can’t Be Declared Oil Bearing States, By DPR / Rivers Rerun: APC Unleashes Full Weight Of Federal Might On Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.